Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 48)

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
too good...awesome update...yeh sab sheena aur sam's mom is chaal hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
hey guys first of all just loved this update amazing Thumbs Up now its turning point in sajan's life as now they will fight with their inner conflict ,its just like heart and mind's fight where they r in deeply in love but one guilt and one pain will cover the way sheena asked him abt their relationship , if we talk abt real sheena in mjht then she was totally selfish and self central girl who only cares abt herself here sheena's some parts r not clear yet on seeing her its look like she in reality loved samrat in past but samrat never loved her reason was his chashmish from starting he loves his chashmish only reason was unknowingly he wished to started relationship with sheena only with attraction , bcz his soul always craved for his chashmish when he was with sheena 

abt neil it was one sided love gunjan never felt for him like this samrat was his first and last love it was neil's love which never reached to gun now lets see how this two real soul will win over 

thanks for pm guys Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Mind blowing update dear....

Thanx for the PM....

Edited by snowwhite28 - 05 February 2011 at 2:44am

SwaNia_2

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
fantastic update...wonderful.............

SwaNia_2

sreelu.januable Goldie
sreelu.januable
sreelu.januable

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
hiBig smile.............thats excellent updateClap.............im really very eager to know wats gonna happen nowDay Dreaming........plz cont soonUnhappy...........luv uHeart...........Hug

SwaNia_2

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Superb WORK done!
This update was genuinely OUT OF THE WORLD..
and Ill tell you why!
You showed us how Sheena felt!
that time she was a vamp..
But actually she must be feeling horrible..
I dont blame her, she knew gunjan loved sam and seeing samrat go wid gunjan everytime increased her insecurities..
Sheena is right at this point.. that she had asked them. but they didnt tell her how they felt.. so OBVIOUSLY she would hv to do this!
anywayy.. I just love how you'll are showing the problems..
One side NEIL and the other side SHEENA.. and on top INDIRA!
OMGG someone save our sajan!
AWESOMEE WORKK!!!
Love you guys for this update!
fabulous!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Amazinggggg and Lovely part guys Star StarFab work and SG scenes were awesome EmbarrassedCont soonBig smile

SwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Hey S3 ie SOHAM,Swati and adeen ie SONIA.........Wow!! my rocking friends What a fabulous update..Totally Mindblowing.....SuperbThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpStarStarStarClapClap.........
Its so so good that I completely enjoyed reading and Imagining the scenes and trackDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ...............very well written update...Thumbs UpUr story is progressing really well.......ClapClap....

Presentation of every Update is really Good........I like the fact that u all use 2 colours while writing updates.....as using two colours while presenting story make it very easier for a reader to read and differentiate between dialogues ie conversation and  rest part of story ie thoughts etc....................presentation is really excellent S3ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...................

Dialogues are amazing and awesome.........I loved each n every Dialogue.....SmileBut I especially loved the Conversation between Sajan in the morning and the way Samrat hid the newspaper so that Gunjan doesnt read the news and get upset and the way samrat stood by gunjan when she found out what was written in the papers and sajan communicating thru eyes this part is very very GOOD......I loved this partThumbs UpStarStarClap......................
liked gunjan conversation with neil the dialogues were good .....U showed really well a Strong and confident Gunjan.......who totally loves samrat and has immense confidence in her love and herself ................and the way she handled neil was very well written..............Thumbs UpClap.........this part was so well written that I could imagine a confident gunjan saying these words 2 neil ...SmileDay Dreaming...... awesome dialogues of neil and gunjan conversationClap...........................

Even Samrat n sheena dialogues and track was really very powerfull......................Loved it totally....But but one more thing Sheena acting this way is surprising Confusedbecause In MJHt it was shown sheena was very selfish girl who thinks about herself only and she came between sajan knowing Gunjan loves samrat and She even knew before samrat knew himself that samrat loves gunjan...so sheena dialogues are good but totally confusing why she blaming samrat acc to sheena POV its Ok dialogues but Sheena acting like she was not 2 be blamed is confusing so ...so elaborate on why sheena acting this way when she betrayed samrat 5yrs back..I hope u didnt mind my suggestion S3

all together I loved each n every part of ur story ...........each track n story part is very well written n properly shown.........Thumbs UpStarStarClap..........................

As 4 Sam mom she is really a WitchAngry...................Infact one suggestion from me elaborate on Samrats Mom witchiness..................show some more things regarding her devilish behaviour , some conversation , dialogues etc....without revealing the suspense who is working with sam's mom to seperate Sajan write some more details regarding Sam's Mom....................I hope U understand what I am trying 2 say here.......WinkSmile........................

Sorry if u minded my suggestion..........

Once again Soham, Swati and Sonia ie adeen totally powerfull and Stupendous n fantabulous Update............Story is really very good............Just RockingClap........Well Done S3Clap 3 cheers for u all 4 doing such awesome n amazing workClapClapClap.................

I just love reading ur Ss a lot.....................Smile

Love ur friend
GunjanSmileSmile.....................

Clap

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 05 February 2011 at 9:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Go to top