Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} - Page 47

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
RESERVED =)
Will Edit Soooon!

**Edited**

AWESOME update.. Thats all I can say guys!
You'll always right so well..
And reallyy.. I just loved the whole update from starting to the end..!
Ok firstly, Im sorry for commenting so late.. but you know the reason..
Hope you understand!
But Actually guys, I was dying to read it and finally i get time to comment.. Its just SUPERBB! I loved everything abt it.. the whole process where samrat realised that his actions had actually hurt gunjan.. and gunjan feeling sad abt it..
But HOW can sheena & neil do this? they love sajan ryt? Oh please.. This isnt fair!..
and thats stupid INDIRA! gosh.. what shud I say abt her😑

And guys.. (Im becoming repetitive!) But you guys rock! πŸ€— you write really well yaar./..
So now.. SHEENA+NEIL+ INDIRA+ THE PHONE GUY! WAH! 4:2!! but im sure SaJan are gonna be together and fight it!
And im waiting for your new writing style..
Really would like to see how you'll write that! anywayy..
Love you'll!!
ManjariπŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by SajanRox11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SajanRox11

RESERVED =)

Will Edit Soooon!

πŸ˜ƒ Unreserve soon dear would love to read ur commentπŸ˜ƒ
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sreelu.januable

hi di.........nice episode............πŸ‘

poor samrat nd gunjan...................😭
hate sheenah nd indira nd also neil...............😑
hope everything wud be fine soon.........................πŸ‘πŸΌ
update next part soon....................😍
happy valentines day di❀️...........luv u.................πŸ€—

Hey sweety.......thanks for your lovely comment........happy valentines day to you too.
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
hey guys first of all happy valentine day to u too all S3πŸ˜ŽπŸ€— ok i want to tell u  something i don't know whose concept is this from u trio but i must say from beginning to till date u guys r doing extremely wonderfulπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ job as u know me so now u all know i am saying it bcz i feel from my heart πŸ˜³ coming to today's update i seriously enjoyed it all kind of emotions we came to know , pain love guiltiness , shock and clearance and ya twist as well and i seriously enjoyed this part ,thanks for pm now seriously can't wait for next part πŸ˜ƒ and count me in fan list of this SS πŸ˜³
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey SOHAM, Swati n Sonia ................HAPPY VALENTINES DAY My Dear friends......πŸ€—...................πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ........................................................

As 4 your Ss OMG!! Wow!! totally Fabulous.....Completely Mindblowing,outstanding and superbπŸ‘πŸΌ..............Simply Rocking Ss S3 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.........4/5 to Ur Ss....................

Very well written and your story is getting interesting day by day.........and scary also.........

As 4 Sheena n neil one-sided love have made them Totally crazy..........But I think and feel Sheena n Neil ko Love Hai hii nahi Sam n Gunjan sey..........As when we are in love with someone Even if that person doesnt love us We still think about The other persons Happiness.not our own..............
Love is Not I .....ME ....N MYSELF ...............Love is Us , Our and Him../her.
........ We are always ready 2 sacrifice anything for our love..............and Sheena n Neil only think about themselves and their Happiness ITS ME 4 Them Not OUR.........if they loved Samrat n Gunjan they would have been Happy 2 see Sajan together n Happy ...But they are thinking abt themselves This isnt Love ........................This is Just pure selfishness and  EGO THING WITH SHEENA. n NEIL..........Especially Sheena......................😑..........

I just loved the Dialogues U have written 4 the update...Especially When Samrat After hearing Sheena Out Told Sheena What she is actually and What is love and she should learn what love is From GUNJAN...........Each N every Word Samrat Said 2 sheena after she revealed her true nature again ..Each dialogue Is Just SUPERB N AMAZING N ExcellentπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘............Thru Samrats Dialogues U S3 clearly described What Love is Actually...........These Dialogues n Converstaion betwen Sheena n Sam were Just Awesome n Fantasticβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘..............

U know When Samrat said 2 sheena we have 2 talk after Sam said this Sheena started thinking that Samrat Still loves her N Thought these Words to herself-------.
- ((I knew Samrat......Tum mujhe Pyar karte the....aur aaj bhi karte ho...tum sirf mujh se naraz ho....so,mujhe hurt nahin kar sakte....) and When i read sheenas thoughts I Started Roffling and laughing........Oh !! Man kitani galt fahmi Thii Sheena koπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£..Sheena thought Samrat Loves her πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Woh puri pagal hai useny yeh soch bhi kasey liyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....🀣......Good Samrat cleared her misunderstandings

and  this DIALOGUE Written by u S3 ---------
-----
Tumne socha bhi kaise ki...Tum meri life mein Chashmish ki jagah logi....Aur hum saath mein 1 new life start kar sakte hain?? Meri zindagi mein Chashmish ki jagah koi nahin le sakta......Koi bhi nahin...Kyunki uske bina toh meri zindagi hi nahin hai....
Main apni Chashmish se bahot pyar karta hoon......Apni zindagi se bhi zyada 

And this Dialogue Also ..
Chashmish meri life thi......hai aur hamesha rahegi..........usse alag hone ka main soch bhi nahi sakta ......uske liye sirf meri khushi important hai........aur meri life main chashmish ki happiness sab se zyaada important hai..I just Loved These 2 Dialogues a LOttttttttttt....Fabulous dialoguesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.......Actually Every dialogue was amazingπŸ‘πŸΌ......................

Atleast Gunjan has found out Indiras real face.........what Sam mom is like and Sam was always Right about his Mom ...But Really This Indira is Disgusting female😑😑................

Gunjan thinking She is not right 4 samrat😲..OMG!! what is she thinking😲why is she feeling insecure ........Sam only loves her only her.............

Man kya hoga future mein .. I am totally scared 😲😲
I am scared after reading the conversation between Sheena and Neil Especially sheenas thoughts are making me scared Man she is planning 2 Kill Chashmish........😲.............I think Sheena is crazy...........😑😑........and Neil also😑😑and Indira also😑😑......

........INDIRA , SHEENA N Neil INN SAB KO MENTAL Asylum mein Barti karva dena chahiyee and they should be given electric shocks n then beatings..........These 3 r MAD😑😑😑.........................

I hope problems get sorted out soon and Sajan talk 2 each other and clear the misunderstandings and UNITE In love Soonnnnn...............

Once again S3 ur whole Ss update was amazing and stupendous..Loved it totally ...Well Done My FriendsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..............Really excited 2 read the next part and really want to see Ur new style of writing😊...Plss Do update soon.............and thanks 4 Pm Swania 1 & 2πŸ€—........

Love Gunjan😊😊....

ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awwwsum update
i am glad dat sam came 2 knw bout sheena n also dat gnjn came 2 knw bout sam's mom...
hopeeee 2 c my sajan 2gther
nwaz thnx 4 d pm
n
cont soooooooooon
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aashizin

hey guys first of all happy valentine day to u too all S3πŸ˜ŽπŸ€— ok i want to tell u  something i don't know whose concept is this from u trio but i must say from beginning to till date u guys r doing extremely wonderfulπŸ‘ job as u know me so now u all know i am saying it bcz i feel from my heart πŸ˜³ coming to today's update i seriously enjoyed it all kind of emotions we came to know , pain love guiltiness , shock and clearance and ya twist as well and i seriously enjoyed this part ,thanks for pm now seriously can't wait for next part πŸ˜ƒ and count me in fan list of this SS πŸ˜³

Thanks, Aashi πŸ€— thanks for your lovely comment. The credit for this concept goes to Soham.....it is entirely his concept..........we are just about managing to keep up with his expectations and ofcourse all you readers expectations.
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 13 years ago
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: SwaNia_1

πŸ˜ƒ Unreserve soon dear would love to read ur commentπŸ˜ƒ

I will surely do so adeen! Jus been too busy wid work!πŸ˜³πŸ˜•
mjhtian94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Thanks,dear for commenting. As for your question.............CV's alone know what Sheena wanted.........but we Sajanians  believe that she definitely did not love him..........So, I guess your feeling is right. 

thnx 4 ans.....
sad n beautiful update......waiting 2 knw wat sam is going 2 do......
thnx 4pm.....
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Another superb Part πŸ‘.OMG! what a fabulous conversation.πŸ‘ I was waiting for this samrat-sheena part ,perfect answerπŸ‘ and , now neil n indira😑.Please! sajan ki misunderstanding clear kar do. Beautiful gift of valentine day.😊