Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
aweosmeee updt loved it ughhh 😡 hate sheena,neil and sam's mom they r jst soo annoying hope they dnt do anything wrong to sajan continue soon
sreelu.januable thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi di😊..........this is a very cute update👍🏼.......great work di👏.........wating for the next one.....😍
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sreelu.januable

hi di😊..........this is a very cute update👍🏼.......great work di👏.........wating for the next one.....😍

Thanks, dear..........we are glad you are liking our SS
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow guys ...amazing updates
sorry didn't get time to read both of ur updates before
i loved both of them😳
do continue soon
n thanx for the pm
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW AWSOME UPDATE
loved part 10 soo much
at first sams dream scared me
i thought it was his moms dirty trick or something
but good thing it was just a dream
and i hate sheena and niel
im so sure that voice who was saying to seperate them in resturant was niel
plese cont soon

love
tanzeel
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks to your lovely and encouraging comments...........we have reached this far...henceforth all updates will be by the name of S3.........Soham, Sonia and Swati.........hope you continue reading and giving us your precious comments......

Thanks n regards
S3😉
-----------------------------------------------------

PART 11 -

at PREMIER Party -

Gunjan
 was almost there.........she was waiting for Samrat to call her.....  but he did not.

G (To herselfMust be busy........aa jayega.......

But when she reached the Premier venue, she felt lost.......she so wanted Samrat beside her..........his arm over her shoulder......she missed Samrat.

Gunjan !!   ........Neil was standing behind her. Gunjan was startled and she turned around. Seeing Neil ,she gave him a smile...........but Neil saw that the spark in that smile was missing.........that spark  was only for Samrat.

N - Tum akeli kyun ho , Gunjan???

G -Woh ,Actually Samrat meeting mein Busy hai.............Usne kaha hai woh, later join karega.......toh main aa gayee.

N - Great......aao tumhen apne film ke stars se milata hoon.

And Neil took Gunjan  to meet the actors. Paparazzi  was around and as  Neil entered with Gunjan.........Gunjan was blinded by flashes..........she clutched Neil's hand and the paparazzi were trigger happy. 

Meanwhile in PANVEL-

S - Ok !!........I think most of the discussion is now done with. Main chalta hoon........I have a prior appointment........So, gentlemen.......

Sh - Mr. Shergill.......abhi some points aur discuss hone hain.....you cannot leave the meeting mid way........

S - I am sorry Miss Malhotra.........but mera jaana important hai.....some one is waiting for me.Aur mujhe nahin lagta yahaan aur meri zaroorat hai...

Sh - I know......but mujhe lagta hai ki yeh meeting zyada important hai aur Abhi some others Points bhi sort out karne hain...just like,Delivery Conditions and Payments terms.............

Distr.- .........Yes Mr. Shergill.......some more points have to be clarified.... and it will be better if we complete all formalities today itself....so please.... shall we continue??????

Samrat knew he was outvoted......Sheena and the distributors were one... they would never let him leave.........he was not able to argue any further............ But ,Chashmish.............she would be waiting for him.....the least he could do was call her.....he excused himself and went out to make a call to Gunjan..........    

Meanwhile at the PREMIER Party -

After introducing Gunjan........it was time for the movie Premier........ they entered the theatre...Neil noticed Gunjan was not looking happy. He was about to ask her when her cell buzzed......and her face lit up.....

Samrat...she said excitedly and moved away.......to speak to her husband.

G - Kahan ho Samrat?? Main kabse tumhara wait kar rahi hoon....main tumhare bagair yahan bore ho rahi hoon.....

S - Chashmish.......main bhi tumhen miss kar raha hoon.....but,I am really sorry.......meeting abhi aur kuch time tak chalegi....so I don't think I will be able to make it. I am sorry..... baby........Please angry mat hona.......

G -  ( A little disappointed).......It's OK Samrat.main samjhti hoon...work bhi important hai......koi baat nahin.....main driver se keh deti hoon. You just concentrate on your work ok?????

Gunjan was sad......but she faked a smile at NeilNeil could sense something was wrong........and he felt sad........Gunjan.........abhi bhi main tumse........

Through the movie, Gunjan looked lost.........she felt incomplete....for the first time since their marriage, she was away from Samrat for so long.......she missed him a lot.

Neil kept stealing glances at her........he wished  he could make her happy... but,only one person could do that and much as he did not want to....he had to accept that it was Samrat.......

After the movie ended...Gunjan came out of her trance as people applauded. she never saw what the movie was all about..........Samrat.......that was all she was thinking.

N - walking towards Gunjan.....Toh Gunjan kaisi thi movie???

G - Ermmm......... acchi thi Neil........really bahot acchi thi........

and she lowered her eyes...........she had never lied..........today was very difficult for her............first seeing Samrat and Sheena so close to each other..then the meeting delayed........

N - Mujhe pata tha ki tumhen yeh film pasand aayegi.........Main tumhari pasand jaanta hoon..after all I have lov..........

Gunjan looked at Neil with surprise............Neil realized his mistake........

N - I mean....tum meri acchi dost ho.............mujhe pata hai ki meri dost ko kya pasand hai aur kya nahin........toh maine kaha...........

Gunjan smiled slightly.............

G - Samrat bhi meri pasand jaanta hai...........woh jaanta hai ki main usse kitna miss kar rahi hoon abhi..........but maybe things are not in his control... meeting kaafi long chali hogi toh,...!!

And Gunjan trailed off.......she was lost in Samrat's thoughts and this did not go down well with Neil.............

N - ( in his mind)   (( Samrat....Samrat .....Samrat.......Kyun aaye tum Samrat meri Gunjan ki life mein???? Kyun tumne mera intezaar nahin kiya Gunjan???? ))

But he composed himself and said............

N - Aa jayega Gunjan..........Samrat aa jayega.........tum Party Enjoy karo............after a long pause he said, Can I ask a Question......??

G - Huh???? ( she was lost in her thoughts).......Kuch kaha tumne Neil????

N - No...waise hi...bas yeh.....ki....

G - Ki.....!! Tumhen kuchh ask karna hai??

N - Gunjan.......are you Happy?? (He asked seriously)

G - What ?? Yeh kaisa Question ha Neil..?? Of Course I M happy....

N - I know but....tumhen kuchh tense dekha toh....

G - No...Actually,Samrat ko kaafi late ho gaya naa...so......And Do You know NEIL...Samrat ke saat khush na rahne ka toh sawaal hi nahin hai....Samrat hi meri khushi ka reason hai...aur uski saari khushiyaan mujhse hi shuru aur mujh par hi khatam hoti hain.......toh.....I think,I M luckiest one. Kya tumhen doubt hai?? (she asked with simplicity)

Neil just nodded a NO........And he moved aside and asked her to walk towards the hall where Reporters were waiting for Neil.

When they reached the hall  they were surrounded by Reporters.........They wanted to ask  some questions about the Movie.....

R 1- Mr. Neil.........Congratulations on your New Film.But,tell me what is your Movie USP ??

N - Obviously ! Movie story...A simple , soft Love Story.....A True Love Story

R 2 - Humne suna hai.... Yeh Film aapke hi life ki real story par based hai?? Is It true??

N - No.........Yeh meri dost Gunjan aur uske husband Samrat ke life ki real story par based  hai.

Neil was continuously Staring at Gunjan while speaking and this did not go unnoticed by the Reporter...........

R 3- Gunjan..........!!  yeh name kahin suna hua lagta hai. If I am right........ yeh wohi Gunjan Bhushan hain naa......jiske saath aap 3 or 4 years ago film bana rahe the? aapki Ex Girlfriend reh chuki hain na Gunjan ? aur phir shayad inke kisi Boy Friend ki wajah se aapki film stop ho gayee thi ????

Gunjan was shocked.......she was in tears........This was not happening...... whatever had happened  4 years ago..........they had all moved on.......... or so she thought....

She looked at Neil......who looked flustered.......he did not know what to say..... Suddenly...........A voice Came...and answered Reporter's Question-

"Yes You are Right........Yeh wohi hain....par yeh Neil ki ex girlfriend nahin hain.............yeh Neil ki girl Friend kabhi thi hi nahin........ Aap jaise kissi reporter ne hi woh rumors spread ki thi.......aur main inka wohi..........Boy Friend hoon...............But,now I M her Husband.....Gunjan's Husband.. SAMRAT SHERGILL.."

Looking at Neil and said, .........Maine expect kiya tha ki meri wife ki care hogi yahaan.......uska dost joh tha...........but , shayad main galat tha... Yahaan Jo NEIL mere saamne hai...woh kisi ka dost nahin..sirf 1 Director hai...Jo sirf apni Film ki Publicity ke liye Concerned hai...apni Friend ke liye nahin.... So, Excuse us..... Chalo yahaan se Gunjan.....

Gunjan looked at Samrat with a surprised look.......... " Gunjan "....... Samrat called her GUNJAN!!............... he was angry......but,  " Gunjan "   he never called her that.

Samrat almost dragged her out. They went near the car and were about to drive away when Neil came there............

N - Samrat...Please listen to me Samrat...!! Look I M sorry ! I am really Sorry!! ......mujhe chup nahin rehana chahiye tha........... I should have.....

S - It's OK Neil...............We don't blame you.I know U and Your problems.   I know very well.....this type of publicity is good for your Movie.Thanx 4 Invite us...Thanx a lot. Good Night.

And Samrat drove off.

Close by behind a tree , a man  made a phone call and said , "Jaise aapne kaha tha theek waise hi pictures li hain......Spicy write up bhi hoga........kal ka news paper tehelka macha dega Samrat aur Gunjan ki life mein........

Gunjan was crying and each sob was piercing Samrat's heart. He held himself responsible for this...........he should have been with her.......but he was not.

S - Chashmish............Please rona bandh karo...........tum kyun ro rahi ho??? I M sorry ! I think...mujhe tumhen Premier mein alone aane ko nahin kahna chahiye tha......

Gunjan felt better...........he had called her Chashmish......

Samrat stopped the car near a Park............he got down from the car and helped Gunjan out.  They sat on a bench and Gunjan kept her head on his shoulder. The tears were still flowing.......and sobs were full on....... Samrat wrapped her in his arms and held her tight.

S - Chashmish...........bas ho gaya naa.............kyun apne aap ko takleef de rahi ho????? Joh hua usse bhool jaao...........aur dekho........... weather kitna accha hai...........cool breeze..........full moon night.........aur tum kya soch rahi ho...?? Yaar ! agar sochna hai...toh mere baare main socho....Apne lovable...Januable....and Hand some Hubby ke baare mein.. (he said with Naughty smile)

G - Samrat...! tum bhi naa....??

S - Kya matlab...Main Hoon naa...
(
says with winking ) Aur,tumhen pata hai....aaj lunch ke baad jab main office gaya , toh mera work main bilkul bhi dhyaan nahin tha.....hamari unexpected lunch date main hi khoya tha........ nahin........tumhari yaadoon main khoya tha...........

It was now his turn to make her feel better...........they were after all always  there for each other...........they remembered their marriage vows very well ............for better or for worse............

Gunjan was too upset to react...........but Samrat knew......not for long...... his Chashmish would not be upset with him for too long......he would not allow her to be.......

S - Itna gussa.......ab mana ne ke liye ek day leave leni hogi......kyunki !! Chashmish ko upset main dekh nahin sakta.And,I feel.... meri hi wajah se tum upset huyee ho.....Mujhe tumhaare saath aana chahiye tha??????

Gunjan looked at him....her eyes brimming with tears......she was remembering all that had happened............

Samrat looked at her and wiped her tears  and said , Chashmish........log chahe kuchh bhi kahen.............humara ek doosre par yakeen hi hamari strength hai............meri brilliant wife yehi kehti hai...aur tumhen toh pata hain na ki main apni........

Gunjan got a wee bit more emotional...but she understood Samrat's efforts....  she knew he was trying to make her feel better..............

G - jaanti hoon....Samrat ! But,main tumhaari wajah se Upset nahin hoon..... Thanks Samrat,tum agar nahin aate toh........

S -Aur tum kehati ho ki shaadi ke baad sab badal jaata hai???? Tum aur tumhari thanks............then and now.......bilkul same hain.

And he tapped her nose ...........she had to smile........... Samrat did make her feel better..........

G - Aur  koi need nahin hain kal leave lene ki........tumhen to bas koi bahana hi chahiye..........

S - damnnn.............yeh gaya mera chance kal Chashmish ke saath full day spend karne ka........Actually, You are just like my teacher...Jo apne student ki kisi bhi Leave application ko reject kar deti hai....

Both looked at each other and laughed........Samrat kept staring at her....she looked so beautiful when she laughed.......when she was happy......he had forgotten his troubles.........they were together ........what more  did he want?????

She cuddled up to him and both were lost in their world.

After some time.....

S - Chashmish.....look at the time.........ghar chalna chahiye humein......

Gunjan nodded and both walked towards the car.

Tomorrow was another day..............what did this day have in store for them????????
                                                                   [[to Be Continued.........]]

------------------------------------------------------------------
⭐️Frndz,Please press the "LIKE" tab if you enjoyed reading and do give your Opinion/Comment/Criticism about this SS. We would love to hear from all of our Readers.Thanks for reading.

⭐️Next UPDATE Schedule -
Part 12 - 05th Feb. 2011
Part 13 - 08th Feb. 2011
Part 14 - 11th Feb. 2011

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 13 years ago
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aweosmeee updt loved it contineu soon
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wasa sajan ka saat acha nahi ho raha hai neil ,sheenaaaaaaaaa and sam mom hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing.Wtg for 5th feb.
aashizin thumbnail
hey guys first of all wonderful update seriously loved it 👏 it was so painful to watch such a situation but u described it wonderfully , life is testing our sajan now can't wait to read next part do continue soon and thanks for pm u both rock😳