Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 28)

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Dear Sonia and Swati OMG!! What an Awesome update..............Really Marvellous, Rocking , Excellent, Mindblowing.............What a Fantastic work.......ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapWell done guys................very well written , Amazing dialogues, Superb storylineThumbs UpStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..........................

And What a twistWink...........Neil and Sheena Both Together in the party and storyline Oh Man!!ShockedAab kya hogaShocked100% Gadbad............................But I must say this What a Thought SwaniaThumbs Up......

And U Know What Dear I also thought that ki Twist mein Neil or Sheena or Sam 's dad will be there and My Guess was right Sheena is there and Neil also............Man Kya twist hai Clap..............But Sheena kahin Baby boy or girl ko le kar na aa jay
eAngryDisapprove..........Agar asa hua tab kya hogaShocked.............I am WorriedConfused.........

and U know The decor of the party U mentioned the Decoration so so properly and Nicely and In Amazing detail that I was imagining the party decoration whole time while reading it ..................Day Dreaming..............Wow !! What a beautifull decorationThumbs UpStarClapClap........................

Swania I will Say this U both should have been MJHt CvssssssssssssWinkSmileSmile.......

And @ SOHAM Once again AWESOME , Rocking Mindblowing Story line...........ClapClapClapClapStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..............Good Idea and Superb thoughtThumbs UpStarStar.........................

And As 4 The theme Song Of Your SS -----"Jab koi baat bigad jayee".............Man I love this Song very much .............and its an Awesome theme Song 4 Ur Ss.............Thumbs UpStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...................................beautifull song with lovely LyricsSmileClapClap.............................This Song Suits Ur SS CompletelyThumbs Up......

Good Work SwaniaClapClap
and
 @ Soham As this song was suggested by U I will say this Nice choice of song Soham Thumbs UpStarStarClap..................................

Once again Awesome Job Swati, Sonia and Soham.....................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....................

Gunjan
DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeaditni appreciation may toh dead hi hona padega .............ROFLROFLThank u so very much Gunjan for liking our hard work specially SWATI n SOHAM'S hard work in writing n presentation n u all r likng it for that thank u thank u thank u very much .........Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
wow guys 
awesome part
totally loved it
ugh i hate Neil n Sheena n Sam's MomAngry
do continue soon
n thanx for the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msSwaNia_2

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
marvelous update....loved sajan.......hate sheena and sams mom......cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

awesome update guys!
You are doing a wonderful job!
I am loving this ss!
As my school has started i am unable to keep up! Sorry!Embarrassed
Plz cont soon and thanks for the pm!
That's so sweet of you, Nishi. Thanks for taking the time out to read our SS...........am so glad we are able to live up to your expectations. 
mjhtian94 Goldie
mjhtian94
mjhtian94

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
just read parts 6 n 7......both were awesum as usual...Thumbs Up
beautiful description of d party......Day Dreaming
hate sam's mom n sheenaAngry Dead
thnx 4 pm....Hug

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey guys first of all it was droolicious update Blushing loved sajan's romance and their first anniversary party with their theme song jab koi bat Heart loved sajan's cute and romantic talk now can't wait for next part like this song 's words i am sure sajan will be there for each other and will def give their support to each other thanks for pm Hug
Thanks Aashi........am glad we are doing ok till now. Thanks for your encouraging comment.

SwaNia_1aashizin

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

We have updated our SS..........do read and hit the like tab if you like the update.......... please drop a comment as it helps us improve.......

Our special thanks to SOHAM for helping us n making ths SS reach up to the expectations:

With love,
SwaNia_1&2

------------------------------------------------

PART - 8 {Party Seq.-2}

SaJan kept staring as Sam's mom walked towards SheenaWhat was mom up to? She had accepted Gunjan!!!!!! Then why all this? Questions and questions kept cropping up in Samrat's mind.He had to find an answer to these questions.

I -Hi Sheena !!......how are you ? Hum Kitne saalon baad mil rahe hain. Aur Mr Malhotra kahan hain? Woh bhi toh aane wale the naa? 

Sh - Hello aunty.....with smile) main toh theek hoon....Dad ko kissi important  meeting ko attend karna pada so ,he will join us later.Unhone aapse Sorry kaha hai... Waise aunty kya main Samy aur uski wife se mil loon? Unhen wish karna hai  After all, hum kabhi friends the.......

I - Of course dear  !! Aao main tumhen milati hoon Sam aur uski wife se....

Both walked towards SaJan..........who were wondering what the heck was happening? This could not be true.........why today of all days???? Samrat was very upset.........he wanted to make this occasion  special for his Chashmish... but with Sheena's entry the whole atmosphere was spoilt ...nothing seemed normal.

He looked at Gunjan who looked surprised but had some spark in her eyes.... (( she did not seem much affected !!...Innocent Chashmish.......she still trusted mom!!!!!! ))

I - Sam .......... isse toh tum jaante ho.........Sheena Malhotra........tumhari Ex Gir.......

S -
He interrupted mom ) Friend Mom...Only Friend.

I-
 Oh...Sorry ! Yes,friend...........but aaj yeh yahan aayee hai because she is Sheena Malhotra the owner of "SM WORLD".........the company with which SHERGILL INDUSTRIES has signed a Contract........jiske celebration mein tumne yeh party throw ki hai.

SaJan were shell shocked........... SM World............Its means Sheena Malhotra's Company ???.............kaise ????? Is that why Mr Sen insisted on signing the Contract before his boss visited us ??? So all this was planned....... Uffff !!!!!!!!! Kaise main samjh nahin paya........kyun maine insist nahin kiya owner se milna before signing the contract????  Samrat was blaming himself.And He said immediately ....

S -
 Actually Mom SHEENA was my very Good Friend.....GUNJAN was shocked.. But,Mom was happy....and SHEENA...!!!  He continued.... Because, 1 Good Friend hi toh apne Friend ko Right-Wrong ka difference batati hai....Aur SHEENA ne toh mujhe meri Zindagi ki sabse badi Mistake karne se roka hai.... Mujhe iss baat ka ehsaas dilaya ki , Chashmish meri zindagi mein kitni Important hai. (He looks at Gunjan with lots of love) And,I M very Thankful to her for that.But, now.....mujhe inki dosti ki zaroorat nahin.  

Gunjan
 listens carefully....his every word....and remembers all the  things... what happened in past....and feels....all the pain again.....But,she was silent.

Samrat was angry............very angry...............

S - Aur yeh party hamari Anniversary party hai Mom....Meri aur Gunjan ki Anniversary  Party...Its only a Co-Incidence ki yeh Contract bhi abhi sign hua hai............And,If she is my Business Associate.....Yeh Party Enjoy kar sakti hain.

Gunjan
 was silent..........she wanted to stop Samrat but knew better....... she knew when Samrat got angry, it was best to let him talk.

Sh- Oh Samr...........

-
 He interrupted her) Mr. Shergill !! I prefer this name...for my Business associates.I hope...yeh name mujhe again remember karane ki zaroorat nahin hogi...Miss Malhotra.

Sh - Hey ! let by gones be by gones..........joh hua woh past tha......now as business partners let us try to make our Project successful........aur Sheena bhi kabhi past main nahin rehati..........main Move On kar chuki hoon......toh tum kyun nahin Move On kar sakte?????? kahin tumhen aaj bhi aisa toh nahin lagta ki main hi...........

S - Just shut Up Sheena........!! kya bakwas kar rahi ho ?????? Samrat k Dil may Chashmish THI ....HAI ...n HAMESHA rahegi.....Uski jagah Hamesha se reserved hai aout KOI BHI  i mean KOI BHI  meri Chashmish ki jagah nahi lesakta !!!! Do u get that !!!MISS MALHOTRA

And Samrat walked away angrily............

- Yeh kya tareeka hua apne guests se baat karne ka? Sam aisa nahin tha....... this is not done. Main abhi usse baat karti hoon.....

-
 Mom....main dekhti hoon....Aap yahni rukiye......

Sh -
 Gunjan..!! see , I am really Sorry.....maine toh bas mazzak mein keh diya.....mujhe nahin pata tha ki Samrat aise react karega........par tum toh samajhti ho naa..!!  Main aage badh chuki hoon Gunjan....I hope ki samrat ka yeh attitude hamari business deal ko spoil na kar de.We are professionals... achha hoga...If hum apne personal matters Professional matter se mix-Up naa karein.

G -
 Sheena, don't worry........Samrat bhi work ko utna hi importance deta hai jitna personal life ko. Bas abhi woh thoda upset hai...Waise bhi usse Rishton ko respect dena aata hai....phir yaa woh personal rishta ho Yaa Professional rishta........Please! Enjoy the Party....main abhi aayee.......

As Gunjan left...........Sheena excused herself.......and a  message beeped on mom's cell.  Mom read the message and  she smirked................

I - (( Yes!!!!!!!!!! Ab ayega mazza........lets see.......kitna pyaar hai tum donon mein????))

Gunjan
 was searching for Samrat............he was nowhere to be found. She asked the staff if they had seen him and they said they saw him going towards the terrace. Gunjan hurried towards the terrace. When she reached there, she saw Samrat staring at the moon. She walked up to him and gently tapped him on his shoulders......... Samrat turned around and saw his Chashmish.... her smile made him feel better.........much better...and he hugged her tightly.......as if  his life depended on that.Gunjan hugged him back.......

S - Chashmish.........I had really no idea SM WORLD belonged to Shee...........

G - ( She interrupted him)Tum mujhe safai kyun de rahe ho Samrat??????? Kya tumhen aisa lagta hai ki mujhe tum par doubt hai?? Main tum par khud se zyada Yakeen karti hoon Samrat...yeh safai dekar uss Pyar...uss trust ko chhota mat karo. And,I know..Sheena ka hamari life mein return hona bas ek  co-incidence  hai. Tum kyun upset ho rahe ho???????

She freed herself from his hug.............

G - Tumhen kiss baat se darr lag raha hai, Samrat??????? Sheena ke aane se???? Par Kyun??...Kya tumhen hamare pyar par Yakeen nahin??

She held his hand.............and he looked at her........her eyes showed no fear.....no worry..........JUST LOVE......for him.........FAITH .........in him.........

G - Jab tak hum ek dusare par trust karte hain........koi bhi hamare beech nahin  aa sakta Samrat.........Phir tum kyun darr rahe ho????? Main tumhare saath hoon samrat...Tumhaare Paas.

She had never seen Samrat so vulnerable........the last time Samrat had the fear of losing her......she was in a coma............so she had never seen  Samrat so scared of losing her. It was always she who was scared of losing him.She knew she had be strong enough to make Samrat feel comfortable about the whole scenario...........

-
 Aur waise bhi Aaj ka din hum donon ke liye special hai , aur main nahin chahati ki mera cute Hubby kissi aur ke baare main soche bhi. Toh Mr. Shergill.........kya kahyal hai...?? hum party phir se join karien???? Hamare guests hamara wait kar rahe honge...........we will talk about this when we get home...........and.....she said naughtily)........tumhara gift bhi abhi baki hai na?????????

Samrat
 could not resist a smile...........his Chashmish was with him.......... where was the worry?????

S - Main kitna bhi upset ho jaaon..apna gift nahin bhoolne wala...But soch raha hoon ki kyun na uss gift ka advance mujhe abhi mil jaye???? (He smiled and started moving towards Gunjan)

G - ( moving backwards )Samrat..tum...Ruko Samrat.....!! tum na koi chance nahin chodoge.......Yahan koi aa jayega toh..........(she smiled and act worried)

S - Toh...? Toh... kya Chashmish??? Humein kiska darr hai.......

Gunjan smiled..... at least Samrat  had relaxed  a bit......this was the least she could do for her husband.........for Samrat who only wanted to see her happy.

G - Ok.....But,Samrat....shayad tum bhool rahe ho ki,Yeh Party aapne di hai...aur Hamare Guests hamara wait kar rahe honge......

S - Theek hai....!! Ab agar mujhe apne Gift ke liye aur wait karna padega toh yehi sahi......( He said....making a puppy face)

Gunjan went close to him and slowly held Samrat's hand...........

G - ( Smiling) Toh chalein????

Samrat nodded and both walked back towards the banquet hall hand in hand.

As they entered the hall they looked around and were surprised to see Sheena chatting with Neil .Samrat and Gunjan looked at each other  and moved toward Sheena and Neil..........

Sh- Hey.......tumne bataya nahin ki tum donon Neil ko jaante ho..........Gunjan ka childhood friend hai yeh.........

S - Neil tum isse kaise????????

N - Well Samrat........... Movies direct karne ke saath-saath maine some ad bhi shoot kiye hain and Sheena Model reh chuki hai . Maine Sheena ko kaafi saare Ad shoots ke liye Direct kiya hai......bas itna hi jaante hain hum ek doosre  ke baare mein...........totally professional level........nothing personal........Woh toh yahaan mile toh maine Gunjan se apni dosti ke baare mein bataya.

And Neil looked at Gunjan . Sheena caught that look...

S - Oh......anyway......Please enjoy yourself...main aur chashmish hamare other friends se bhi mil lete hain.........Ok........... Samrat wanted to get away from there as soon as possible.

Putting his hand around Gunjan's waist........Samrat led Gunjan away from there........

Sh - Huuummmmm........toh Gunjan se Morena wale days se pyaar karte ho?????

N - Aaaan.... Nahin....Kya....?? Oh Nahin... Gunjan sirf meri dost hai...... bahot achhi dost.....aur isse zyada kuch nahin.

Sh - Toh magazines aur newspapers main joh maine read kiya tha I think kuch 3 & 1/2 years ago......Kya woh jhoot tha?????

N - Oh Come On...!! U know naa... this Industry.......and Industry rule... Rumours bahot jyada hotey hain.......woh bhi rumours hi tha.........that's It. Aisa kuchh nahin hai.

sh - Well...Tum kahte ho toh maan leti hoon....Par, Neil tum keh kuchh rahe ho aur tumhari voice aur eyes kuch aur keh rahe  hain......U know, NEIL Ek Dosti ko Pyaar ka naam dena kaafi asaan hai .....lekin apne Pyaar ko Dosti ka naam dena...... utna hi Mushkil..

And Sheena walked away leaving Neil thinking about what she said.....

Sach hi kaha tumne, Sheena..........Ek
 Dosti ko Pyaar ka naam dena kaafi asaan hai .....lekin apne Pyaar ko Dosti ka naam dena..........utna hi Mushkil.." 
aur maine toh..............Kya Main.?.....Kya Main.?.....aaj bhi....GUNJAN SE PYAR KARTA HOON..????                                   

[[
To Be Continued..........]]

-----------------------------------------------------
Next UPDATE Scedule -
PART 9 - 27th Jan. 2011 {Party Seq.-3}
PART 10 - 30th Jan. 2011
PART 11 - 02nd Feb. 2011

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 24 January 2011 at 3:36am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2sajan-msmohit_rockstar_Janki_rupal.sri24mjhtian94358674Anjali_12_Arushi_1gunjan7hazra66agreatperhaps-desiresoul-snowwhite28sadufHealMeForever-CreativeSoul-GulaabiAakhein.Shafooar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamaashizinjyothi-

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
wow awesome update dear
so full of suspence....
loved the bonding between sajanEmbarrassed
ugh i hate sheenaOuch
do continue soon
n thanx for the pmEmbarrassed

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2