Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjhtian94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesum update....full of emotions....loved sajan's conversation.....fab writing style.....
waiting 4 30 jan..to read ur awesum update...
thnx 4 pm.......
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update!!! Sheena has changed.. Well, she is not into her evil plans until and unless Sam's Mom does something with her.
I feel sorry for Neil.. But SaJan are a heavenly couple truly meant for each other and he has no chance...
Samrat is feeling insecure and thinks Sheena will come up with another evil ideas of her.. I hope this does not happen..
Well let's see what you have stored for us and their fate..
I am HATING Samrat's Mother.. She is very bad. But she doesn't know the consequences of doing such things with the couple... Their trust and understanding can not be broken and she will be the one who will have to leave their lives..
Update Soon...
Thanks a lot for PMing me..
Don't forget to PM me next time..
When will 30th come?? 3 more days.. Oh NO!!
Waiting..
aashizin thumbnail
hey guys wonderful updateπŸ‘ it was seriously treat  to read update loved sajan's understanding their trust their depth of love but on seeing neil and sheena's part its very much scary to have hurdle in sajan's life and moreover precap is also scary now can't wait for next part and thanks for pm do continue soon πŸ€—
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it yaar.......excellent............
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aweosmeee updt loved it loved the end of scene of sajan plzzzz continue soon
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the Pm dear....

Gr8 update........πŸ‘πŸΌ
Continue soon......
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!Girls What a Fantastic, Fabulous, mindblowing, rocking and Excellent UpdateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Just SuperbπŸ‘πŸΌ............So much Suspense Wow!! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘I am really enjoying reading your Ss story a lot😊.........Its full of Suspense and Mystery.......And I love Mystery πŸ˜Š...................................

U know my imagination is full On right now ....😍I am drooling over Sajan😍and thinking and wondering who was Indira Shergill talking to ???.Sheena?? Neil?? Sheena's dad or somebody else alltogether?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•......and What does Indira mean By these words---" Accident toh Suddenly hii hotey hain"---- OMG !!😲What is this Women Upto now.....πŸ˜²πŸ˜•What did she mean ?? is she going to hurt Gunjan ?😲INDIRA is so so evil total devil😑😑😑 Kasii Mom hai Indira😑😑And Gunjan also saying humey koi alag Nahi kar sakta sirf MAUT .....Yeh kya ho raha hai??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.....
So much suspense and mystery Wow!!πŸ‘πŸ‘Suspense is very good But plss donot seperate Sajan..........Gunjan and samrat ko kuch bad mat karna in story Plss....I know Sajan are forever and Nothing can seperate them ..They r united forever .Right SWati n Sonia😊😊

U know what The Dialogues written are So So So So Good and fantabulousπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ that every Dialogue I read  makes me wonder Man iska kya Matlab tha......Sheena Neil Indira kya kehna chahati thii  etc ...Inn sab ka matlab kya hai?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•Mein Sab par shaqk kar rahi hoon .πŸ˜•....pheley laga Neil hai evil then laga Sheena then laga koi aur hai evil πŸ˜•...kabhi lagta hai shayad sheena is not bad sometimes I feel she is Bad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..mann itna suspense Mazaa aa gaya REad karkeyπŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘...guess hii nahi kar paa rahi who is the one Indira was talking 2 n who wants 2 seperate sajanπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..
See Girls this was what I was talking about every dialogue and whole story is so full of mystery that its making me wonder also Sajan alag toh nahi hongey na..........πŸ˜•...

Even Noone is able To guess whats going 2 happen next and its making everyone wonder n putting them on their toes thinking what gonna happen next??And the Precap has put ur rocking ss in full suspense modeπŸ‘.....What a Rocking suspense full , wonderfully written  Ss Sajan story πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

SUPERB TEAM WORk GUYSπŸ‘πŸΌ 3 cheers 2 all of U Soham , Swati n SoniaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Thanks 4 PmπŸ€—...

Plss 30th sey pheley Update nahi kar sakteyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠMujh ko aagey read karna hai kya hoga plssssssssssssss😊😊.............Waiting excitedly 4 Ur next update😊...Do update fast Otherwise toh mein toh think kar kar ke Whats going 2 happen next and who is the evil guy I will sure go MAD πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†and 🀒🀒......So pls Do Update soon  Why not update RIGHT NOW Plss Swati n Sonia My sweet Rocking Friends plssπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ.........

Superb work BuddiesπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘.....................................

Love Gunjan😊😊😊😊😊........

-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow awosme update
loved this part
really great part
cont soon

love
tanzeel
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail