Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 26)

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suruchi1309

hey whenr u updating 7th part

Sorry dear........Sonia ( SwaNia_1) is facing some problem with her net........will try to post at the earliest and will definitely PM you. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Hi Guyz,We are back with another update......the 1st of the anniversary special......... hope we are upto mark.......Thanks  to Soham for suggesting this song..Our SS Theme song*Smile
Hope you like it.

with LOVE,
SwaNia_1 & 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 7 -
  {Party Seq.-1}

Samrat and Gunjan reached the party venue. As they entered, the room was in complete darkness.Gunjan clutched Samrat's hand and looked at him.  Samrat smiled and said ,  Tumhen yaad hai Chashmish...........hamari engagement ke din..........sab ne humein kaise surprise kiya tha??? "

G - Yaad hai Samrat.....The most happiest day of my life.....sab kuchh kitna achha tha....

They were lost in their thoughts.............lost in that day which was the happiest day for them then........when suddenly............the lights came on and............

"  Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Shergill on your First Wedding Anniversary................"

Gunjan was surprised....how could she have for gotten????? Their first anniversary..........Samrat never forgot any special day.........she looked at her husband who was smiling affectionately at her. She had tears in her eyes..........

G -I am sorry Samrat........!! main aaj ka din kaise bhool gayee????

S - It's ok Chashmish.......bas kabhi yeh mat bhoolna ki main SIRF tumhara hoon aur main sirf tumse pyaar karta hoon.......bahot pyaar.......tumhare bagair mera koi wajood nahin hai....

G - Tumhen toh yaad tha.......sirf main hi.........!! Main bahot buri hoon Samrat..

S - Shhhhhh......Aisa nahin hai Chashmish...........mujhe toh sirf yeh din yaad tha par tum.............tum toh har woh baat yaad rakhti ho jo mujhe pasand hai.... meri har khushi ka khayal rakhti ho...........Khud se zyada tum ne meri aur mere apnon ki fikr ki hai.......Aur yeh Surprise Party maine Hamare liye di hai....Tumhare aansoon ko Invite nahin kiya....(He smiled....and held her hand)

G - Par Samrat main toh .......!!

S - Sshhhhhh.......dekho Chashmish............zara dekho kaise decorate kiya hain iss venue ko.Thik...waise jaisa tumhen pasand hai.....

That is when Gunjan looked around...........it was beautifully decorated........ purple Orchids dotted the room............as did purple and white lights......... the shimmering curtains gave a classic touch to the decor and on the stage was a table with a three tier cake...........this table was surrounded by white flowers............depicting the purity of "JanuableSaJan.

Gunjan was awestruck with the preparations when suddenly she felt something  on her neck. She looked to see a lovely Heart shaped Pendant studded with Diamonds............ and the lovable voice of her husband whisper...........

"Happy Anniversary Chashmish.........and Thank You...........Thank You for being part of my life........for making my life worth living...............for helping me dream of a future.......a future where it will be only you and me .........don't mind a few additions though..."        
Samrat was being naughty again. He knew this statement of his would get what he wanted and he did get that..............a smile that took his breath away and the blush that pushed him deeper in love with his gorgeous wife.

G - But Samrat main toh tumhare liye kuch bhi nahin layi hoon.......Mujhe yaad hi ..........

S - Oh Its GR8.....Phir toh main tum se woh maang sakta hoon jo mujhe chahiye........Tum mujhe apna gift ghar jaa kar bhi de sakti ho Chashmish.... I don't mind........main wait kar sakta hoon.

Samrat winked and Gunjan lowered her eyes feeling shy .

G - Samrat...Tum bhi naa.....!

S - Main bhi kya Chashmish........?? Apni Legal Wife se apni pasand ka GIFT maangna.....Its not a crime. Aur agar woh wife tum jaisi......( He comes closer )

G - Uffff , Samrat.....sab dekh rahe hain.....Kya kahenge??

S -  Toh...!! kya kahenge.....?? matlab..?? Yahi ki Mr. Shergill apni wife se Unlimited pyar karte hain....aur kya...?? and do U know Chashmish....?? 1 tum hi ho jo mujhe bhaav nahin deti...warnaaaa....!!! (with naughty face)

G - Warnaaa...??  (With false anger face)

S - Warna......glz aaj bhi mujhe HOT maanti hain......aur....( With naughty smile)

G - OK.....Tab jaao unhin Glz ke paas.....main ja rahi hoon.....

S - Arre..!! Sorry Baba.....SORRY......!! do U know jab tum mere liye itni possessive hoti ho...Mujhe kaafi achha lagta hai.....aur tumhen pata hai......koi bhi ladki meri Chashmish ki jagah........

" Happy Anniversary Samrat and Gunjan " 

1 Voice breaks Samrat's sentance. Both turned round to see Neil standing in the doorway with a bouquet of yellow roses. SaJan smiled warmly at him and went forward to receive him..........

Neil kept staring at Gunjan which was not missed by Samrat.........he felt weird..........

S -
 Neil !! Thanks Dude.........tum itni short Notice par aaye......warna yeh Surprise Party successful kaise hoti?? Aaj ke din we want all our friends to join us. This is the most Important day of our life and we wanted our friends to join in the celebrations.

N - Anything for friends, Samrat. Aur phir tumhen ignore kar bhi doon..... Gunjan ko ignore nahin kar sakta...... he smiled )

He handed over the bouquet to Samrat and looked at Gunjan.........

N - Aap bahot pretty lag rahi ho .......Gun............I mean...Mrs. Shergill !!

It was as if he was reminding himself that Gunjan was now Samrat's wife. She was after all his first love............well actually first and only love.And he was trying to be happy in her happiness....but was he really happy??????....Main kyun Aaj bhi GUNJAN ko bhool nahin paata hoon....kyun uske saamne aate hi meri zindagi ka woh pal ruk jaata hai.....!! KYUN?? Main ab tak life ko MOVE-ON nahin kah saka....??? Kya main ab bhi GUNJAN ka wait kar raha hoon?? But,he had no answer to these Questions.

S - Neil, Kahan kho gaye? Maine kaha tha na Chashmish.....agar tumpe koi fida hua toh mujhse uska khoon zaroor ho jayega........

NEIL was speechless....He had not expected this line from Samrat ....He said.. "Oh sorry Samrat! Mera woh matlab nahin tha...main toh...

G - Sorry NEIL  !! Samrat.......!! Tum kya keh rahe ho?????? Yeh Neil hai.....hamara dost..... bas compliment de raha tha........

S - Aur main mazzak kar raha tha...........Don't mind Dude ! (Samrat says to NEILmeri Chashmish hai hi itni beautiful ki koi bhi dekhta rahe.............

G - Yes Samrat.......yeh baat hamesha yaad rakhna.......Tumhari Chashmish...  sirf Tumhari..........!!

N - I know....Excuse me!  (
he left)

And both smiled at each other while Neil stood looking at both at them and feeling their love............he knew it was not going to be possible to break this bond........he had seen Gunjan pining for Samrat during the shoot of his film........he had seen Samrat go to any lengths to see her smile.
Suddenly,1 Voice came.....

"Samrat Gunjan.............Happy Anniversary kids........!!! " 

Mom was standing in the doorway.............and she handed over a set of keys to............Gunjan.

I -
 Yeh raha tumhara present.............As a Anniversary Gift (
standing in the porch was a suave SUV.........4matic)

G - Mom...........hamare liye aapka aashirwad hi kaafi hai..........iski kya zaroorat........

I - (In her mind....... Typical middle class words...)Giving a fake smile and said, Woh toh hamesha rahegi Beta , but yeh meri taraf se tumhare liye........after all tum SHERGILL INDUSTRIES ke owner ki wife ho...........thoda status toh maintain karna hoga na.

S - Mom.........yeh SHERGILL INDUSTRIES ke boss ki wife baad mein  hai..... Pahle yeh meri Chashmish hai........Samrat ki Chashmish......Aur Yeh jaisi hai waise hi achhi hai..........iska Innocence , iski Simplicity sab ko apna sa bana leti hai........... aur main iski issi Quality se pyaar karta hoon , Mom ! Gunjan ne jis se pyar kiya woh SHERGILL INDUSTRIES ka Owner nahin tha....Woh toh sirf uska SAMRAT tha....

Mom felt a bit odd........but she smiled fakely and said , " Mujhe bhi iski Simplicity ne hi toh apna sa bana liya...........bas mera aashirwad samajh kar iss gift ko accept karlo.Mujhe achha lagega...Aur phir main tum donon ki marriage par bhi toh nahin thi...Isse Marriage Gift samajh kar le lo.

Gunjan looked at Samrat and with her eyes asked him to leave the topic at that and as usual  Samrat nodded.........he  could never refuse  Chashmish anything and today.......never.....today was going to be Extra Special.

They walked up to the stage.....and cut the cake...........as they fed each other a piece of the cake.......they went back to the day Samrat proposed marriage to Gunjan after all the problems had been sorted...........the aura of love surrounded them and they were lost in a world of their own...........

The music brought them back......

Ladies and Gentlemen...presenting...Mr. and Mrs. Samrat Shergill !!

(
And,song* starts with SaJan dance.....
)

Jab koi baat bigad jaye...jab koi mushkil padh jaye..........
tum dena saath mera oh humnavazz......
tum dena saath mera oh humnavazzzzzzz  
( Samrat puts his hand forward and Gunjan gives her hand in his hand)

Na Koi hai na koi tha zindagi main tumhare siwa......
tum dena saath mera oh humnavazz......... 
( Samrat pulls Gunjan towards him gently, his hand on her waist and her hand on his shoulder)

Tum dena saath mera oh humnavazz.....       (SaJan are swaying slowly to the beats close to each other )

Ho Chandani jab tak raat.....deta hai har koi saath   (Gunjan is moving away from Samrat)

Tum magar andheroon mein na chodana mera haath 
(Samrat holds her hand and pulls her close)

Jab koi baat bigad jaye......jab koi mushkil padh jaye...
tum dena saath mera oh humnavazz 
(Gunjans arms on Sam's neck and Sam's hands on Gunjan's slender waist)

Wafaadaari ki woh rasmen...Nibhayenge hum tum kasmen  (Gunjan moving her fingers on Sam's neck )

Ek bhi saans zindagi ki jab tak ho apne bas mein 
(Gunjan resting her head on Sam' shoulder as sam rests his lips on her head)

Jab koi baat bigad jaye....Jab koi mushkil padh jaye...
tum dena saath mera oh humnavazz......  
(Gunjan moves away as Sam holds her hand and with a twirl he  pulls her close again)

Dil ko mere hua yakeen , hum pehele bhi mile kahin...........Silsila yeh sadiyon ka.........koi aaj ki baat nahin...........( Samrat cups Gunjan's face in his hands and kisses her forehead.......)

Jab koi baat bigad jaye......jab koi mushkil padh jaye........tum dena saath mera oh humnavazzz.......( Gunjan and Samrat share a eye locks before they hug)

The Shower of Red Rose petals ends this most perfect dance between the most adorable couple........ Januable SaJan 

As the song ended and Gunjan was in Samrat's arms.....she gave him a small kiss on his cheeks and whispered.............Happy Anniversary!! 

"Samrat..........my world is complete with You..............in your arms I find peace.............never ever leave me alone because without Samrat...his Chashmish is lifeless.........I Love You SAMRAT.......I Love You very much..........."

The applause broke their hug and they looked around smiling at everyone saying thank you with their smile............and gradually the smiles on their faces disappeared.

After everyone stopped clapping.........a solitary figure was yet clapping.........

Samrat and Gunjan looked at each other shocked as that figure said...........

" Happy anniversary SAMRAT and his darling CHASHMISH.....!! "

Sam's mom walked towards her and extended her hand for a handshake and said very sweetly....... WELCOME to INDIA............SHEENA !!!!!!!!
                                                    [[
TO B CONTINUED.........]]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it for now. Do drop a Comment so we will know how much better we need to do. Also do write about the Theme song* of our SS.Thanks for taking the time to read......Guys "jab Koi Baat....is Theme song of our SS just like "Khuda Jaane...."(SaJan Theme song in S-1).I hope,you like It...so,Listen again..the sweetest song....fSmilerever.....

*{No Copyright.Original Copyright reserved/holded by VENUS RECORDS & TAPES Pvt.Ltd.}*

Next Update SCHEDULE -
Part 8 - 24th Jan. 2011
Part 9 - 27th Jan. 2011
Part 10- 30th Jan. 2011

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 21 January 2011 at 8:38am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2hbkumarrupal.sri24mjhtian94358674Anjali_121gunjan7SIZZZLERagreatperhapsXDevilsDesireXsaduf-desiresoul--CreativeSoul-AttractiveAdyaShafooar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamjyothi-aashizin

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
RES

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
loved it......wonderful update.....do continue soon............

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
its fabulas part yar.

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hey Dear Sonia and Swati OMG!! What an Awesome update..............Really Marvellous, Rocking , Excellent, Mindblowing.............What a Fantastic work.......ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapWell done guys................very well written , Amazing dialogues, Superb storylineThumbs UpStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..........................

And What a twistWink...........Neil and Sheena Both Together in the party and storyline Oh Man!!ShockedAab kya hogaShocked100% Gadbad............................But I must say this What a Thought SwaniaThumbs Up......

And U Know What Dear I also thought that ki Twist mein Neil or Sheena or Sam 's dad will be there and My Guess was right Sheena is there and Neil also............Man Kya twist hai Clap..............But Sheena kahin Baby boy or girl ko le kar na aa jay
eAngryDisapprove..........Agar asa hua tab kya hogaShocked.............I am WorriedConfused.........

and U know The decor of the party U mentioned the Decoration so so properly and Nicely and In Amazing detail that I was imagining the party decoration whole time while reading it ..................Day Dreaming..............Wow !! What a beautifull decorationThumbs UpStarClapClap........................

Swania I will Say this U both should have been MJHt CvssssssssssssWinkSmileSmile.......

And @ SOHAM Once again AWESOME , Rocking Mindblowing Story line...........ClapClapClapClapStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..............Good Idea and Superb thoughtThumbs UpStarStar.........................

And As 4 The theme Song Of Your SS -----"Jab koi baat bigad jayee".............Man I love this Song very much .............and its an Awesome theme Song 4 Ur Ss.............Thumbs UpStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...................................beautifull song with lovely LyricsSmileClapClap.............................This Song Suits Ur SS CompletelyThumbs Up......

Good Work SwaniaClapClap
and
 @ Soham As this song was suggested by U I will say this Nice choice of song Soham Thumbs UpStarStarClap..................................

Once again Awesome Job Swati, Sonia and Soham.....................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....................

Gunjan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msSIZZZLERSwaNia_1agreatperhapsSwaNia_2

Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
tht was niceeeeeeeee but i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sheena ,neil and sam's mom they all wate to seprat sajan

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Go to top