Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 25)

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey adeen and swati again wonderful update loved it ,u described their emotions so well Clap loved sajan's cute romance gosh i hope sam's mom won't do anything bad to them now can't wait for next part and do continue soon and thanks for pm 
Thanks Aashi for ur lovely comments ...it really means alot to us Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerrii

hey itz so awesome yar lovd totaly sajan romance dnt sepret them yar plz thanx 4 pm u r awesomeee
Thanks meerii for liking it......
SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_MS

Both r too good.Updates is hillarious.I loved it.Now suspence with whom I was talking.I hope that is not chaddy aunty.Wtg. 4 the updated ie 20th jan.
Thanks  for liking our SS  and commenting dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
fantastic update....cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hey Swania ie My Buddies Sonia and Swati ......1st of all SORRY 4 late reply as I Was not well So didnt come OL at all...................

Now I Must Say this Wow!! AWESOME, rocking, mindblowing , fantabulous, fabulous , Amazing , Excellent Update......................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap............................I enjoyed imaginingDay Dreamingand Reading the further story a lotSmile.......U bothWrote really well .....Good dailogues..Nice presentationClapClap................I loved the Sari U both Pasted in Ur Updates Thumbs Upwow!! what A dressThumbs UpSmile............Really Loved it and When I read the part Gunjan dressed 4 the party in the sari and Thru Samrat U Showed us How she was looking so so Amazing Beautifull in black sari with red rubys in her ears.......That part was written very ExcellentlyStarClap...........I loved Imagining Gunjan in that Sari a lot SmileDay Dreaming......Ur Description of how Gunjan was looking was so so good that I could imagine she must be looking Extremely beautifull............WELL DONE GIRLS .........................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.................

As 4 Sam mom she is a Devil in Disguise....Angry.......I love hating Sam's Mom......Sam Mom is CruelAngryI hate Sam's MomAngry...............And Ur last part has me worried Sam Mom saying "merey bina party ka motive complete nahi ho sakta" and she calling someoneConfused...............Whats does she mean by this statement and who has she been calling??Confused..........And this also means PARTY Mein kuch hoga Definately......................That means party mein Twist n some ones entry?? But Kya n kiski entry????ConfusedHummmmmmmmmmmm....let me guess...Sam DAD entry or Sheena Entry n Neil part or someone else alltogther..KUAN?????????????????????? ???????????????????????????...........Do update Soon Swania 1 & 2..........SmileReally Anxious 2 read what will happen further in the Story.......................................Smile

Once again Awesome Updates Swati n Sonia ie adeenThumbs UpStarStarClapClapClapClapThumbs UpStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....

And @ SOHAM.......... Swania said Schedule and Storyline was Ur BRAINCHILD Wow!! AwesomeClapEXCELLENT Schedule and Fabulous Story Line SOHAMThumbs UpStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapU guided Our Friends really WellClapClap...........................And U r very IntelligentStarStarClapClapThumbs Up..........

3 Cheers 2 SOHAM , SWATI and SONIA for such Amazing awesome StoryClapClapClap...............................

Love GunjanSmile.................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
nice story pls post the 7th part as soon as possible and pls email me Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Swania ie My Buddies Sonia and Swati ......1st of all SORRY 4 late reply as I Was not well So didnt come OL at all...................

Now I Must Say this Wow!! AWESOME, rocking, mindblowing , fantabulous, fabulous , Amazing , Excellent Update......................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap............................I enjoyed imaginingDay Dreamingand Reading the further story a lotSmile.......U bothWrote really well .....Good dailogues..Nice presentationClapClap................I loved the Sari U both Pasted in Ur Updates Thumbs Upwow!! what A dressThumbs UpSmile............Really Loved it and When I read the part Gunjan dressed 4 the party in the sari and Thru Samrat U Showed us How she was looking so so Amazing Beautifull in black sari with red rubys in her ears.......That part was written very ExcellentlyStarClap...........I loved Imagining Gunjan in that Sari a lot SmileDay Dreaming......Ur Description of how Gunjan was looking was so so good that I could imagine she must be looking Extremely beautifull............WELL DONE GIRLS .........................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.................

As 4 Sam mom she is a Devil in Disguise....Angry.......I love hating Sam's Mom......Sam Mom is CruelAngryI hate Sam's MomAngry...............And Ur last part has me worried Sam Mom saying "merey bina party ka motive complete nahi ho sakta" and she calling someoneConfused...............Whats does she mean by this statement and who has she been calling??Confused..........And this also means PARTY Mein kuch hoga Definately......................That means party mein Twist n some ones entry?? But Kya n kiski entry????ConfusedHummmmmmmmmmmm....let me guess...Sam DAD entry or Sheena Entry n Neil part or someone else alltogther..KUAN?????????????????????? ???????????????????????????...........Do update Soon Swania 1 & 2..........SmileReally Anxious 2 read what will happen further in the Story.......................................Smile

Once again Awesome Updates Swati n Sonia ie adeenThumbs UpStarStarClapClapClapClapThumbs UpStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....

And @ SOHAM.......... Swania said Schedule and Storyline was Ur BRAINCHILD Wow!! AwesomeClapEXCELLENT Schedule and Fabulous Story Line SOHAMThumbs UpStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapU guided Our Friends really WellClapClap...........................And U r very IntelligentStarStarClapClapThumbs Up..........

3 Cheers 2 SOHAM , SWATI and SONIA for such Amazing awesome StoryClapClapClap...............................

Love GunjanSmile.................

OMG......Gunjan itna appreciate mat karo digestion problem hojayega ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL........i m glad that u r liking our Hard work n we r really very very thank ful to Soham who is continously helping us out ...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-ms1gunjan7SwaNia_2

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
hey whenr u updating 7th part

Go to top