Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 21)

mjhtian94 Goldie
mjhtian94
mjhtian94

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
fantastic update.....Thumbs Up
loved 2 read about bike ride n their date.....it refreshed my memories....Day Dreaming
waiting 2 knw about sam's mom 's plan....
thnx 4 d pm....
take care......Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
love u sammy.............................he is a goin 2 be a Saviour................loved ur update............. 

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hey Swania 1 & 2 ie Swati n Sonia Wow!! What a marvellous UpdateClapClapClapClapClap...Really enjoyed readingSmile and Drooling a lotDay Dreaming...................Bahut Enjoy kiya While reading.....................SmileSuperb work by U 2 Swati and Sonia...Thumbs UpThumbs UpStarStarClapClapClap.....Good Job Soham U guided Swania really well ..SUPERBThumbs UpClapClap................U know the way u described gunjan Walking down the stairs in Anarkali style suit and looking like an angel and Samrat watching her Descend the stairs and When Gunjan saw Samrat dressed in Lemon yellow shirt n black denims n thought he looked so handsome like a Greek God U Know SWATI n SONIA U described this scene so so well that I was imagining the scene the whole time I was reading SmileDay Dreaming................U wrote this Scene Superbly ..What a fabulous written SceneClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..............and Sajan Bike ride n Sajan dinner at the same place where they went after 1st valentine party ..........All these scenes  Refreshed My memories Of That day n Sajan bike ride When Gunjan was so scared.............Day Dreaming.........Man Mazza aa gaya totally read karkey.......The whole Ss is Marvellous ClapClapClapClap...Just Superb WorkThumbs UpMindblowing, rocking, fantasticStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap........................

The last part Of Ur Ss has me worried n ConfusedConfused What evil plan is  Sam's Mom cooking in her mind..Angry......Who has she called 2 seperate Sajan Confused..Angry...................IS it Sheena or Samrats Dad ..Confused............Sam mom is so so so evil...........AngryAngry.........................

On the Whole Lovely n Rocking Update....Well done Guys ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...............

Clap

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hey Swati n Sonia One more thing I forgot 2 say ......................THanks 4 Pm Hugand plss update soon Smile...................Now me going back to drooling over your Ss n SajanWinkDay Dreaming.........................Thanks 4 such a Rocking Ss Hug............and I have given 2 answers On ur updated Ss post................do read both .........Smile

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
wow really sweet update ..totally loved it ..do continue soonEmbarrassed

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Swania 1 & 2 ie Swati n Sonia Wow!! What a marvellous UpdateClapClapClapClapClap...Really enjoyed readingSmile and Drooling a lotDay Dreaming...................Bahut Enjoy kiya While reading.....................SmileSuperb work by U 2 Swati and Sonia...Thumbs UpThumbs UpStarStarClapClapClap.....Good Job Soham U guided Swania really well ..SUPERBThumbs UpClapClap................U know the way u described gunjan Walking down the stairs in Anarkali style suit and looking like an angel and Samrat watching her Descend the stairs and When Gunjan saw Samrat dressed in Lemon yellow shirt n black denims n thought he looked so handsome like a Greek God U Know SWATI n SONIA U described this scene so so well that I was imagining the scene the whole time I was reading SmileDay Dreaming................U wrote this Scene Superbly ..What a fabulous written SceneClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..............and Sajan Bike ride n Sajan dinner at the same place where they went after 1st valentine party ..........All these scenes  Refreshed My memories Of That day n Sajan bike ride When Gunjan was so scared.............Day Dreaming.........Man Mazza aa gaya totally read karkey.......The whole Ss is Marvellous ClapClapClapClap...Just Superb WorkThumbs UpMindblowing, rocking, fantasticStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap........................

The last part Of Ur Ss has me worried n ConfusedConfused What evil plan is  Sam's Mom cooking in her mind..Angry......Who has she called 2 seperate Sajan Confused..Angry...................IS it Sheena or Samrats Dad ..Confused............Sam mom is so so so evil...........AngryAngry.........................

On the Whole Lovely n Rocking Update....Well done Guys ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...............

Clap
Thnks Gunjan for liking our hard work !!!!! U know actually the concept of ths story is given to us by non other than SOHAM we are really very very thank ful to him for helping us continuosly in ths SS ....n our mission is to brng all readers the memory of mjht so keep reading our SS n keep drooling

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suruchi1309

hi 
 pls give more storyline of this post when part 5 is updated just send me mail at my e mail id.
added u on our pm list n thanks for liking our ssSmile

SwaNia_2

Go to top