Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 19)

mjhtian94 Goldie
mjhtian94
mjhtian94

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
lovely update....Clap
awesum storyline...Thumbs Up
fabulous dialouges.....Day Dreaming
do cont soon....
n y didn"t u pm me dis time about d update????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtian94

lovely update....Clap
awesum storyline...Thumbs Up
fabulous dialouges.....Day Dreaming
do cont soon....
n y didn"t u pm me dis time about d update????
Sorry dear.....but promise to PM all further updates. And thanks so much for giving us your valuable comments
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hey guys!
Awesome update..
what a wicked mom! but well sajan ka relationship isse toh kahi better hai! LOL!
lovely update.. do continue soooon!
I lovee all ur updates and the way ull write!
superbb!
Love
Manjari

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Hey guys!
Awesome update..
what a wicked mom! but well sajan ka relationship isse toh kahi better hai! LOL!
lovely update.. do continue soooon!
I lovee all ur updates and the way ull write!
superbb!
Love
Manjari
Thanks Manjari. Am glad you are loving our SS. Encouraging comments from readers help us improvise. 

GulaabiAakhein.

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
hi 
 pls give more storyline of this post when part 5 is updated just send me mail at my e mail id.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Hi Frnds!!.......Here is the updated part of our SS. We would like to thank the readers for their support and encouragement .Thank you guys for taking the time to read our SS and commenting ........

Star
And,Our Spl. Thanks to SOHAM for guiding us in writing this SS and helping in the Story Line.Star

With Love,
SwaNia_1 & 2.

-----------------------------------------------------

PART
5 :-

It was evening. Samrat was waiting in the living room for Gunjan. He sincerely hoped their date would help Gunjan relax as he was worried for her. What was keeping her so long?????? He was about to call out for her when ............

All he could do was stare.........and stare and stare............his Chashmish was walking down the steps. Like an angel descending from the heavens above , she was gliding gracefully down the steps. Wearing a purple anarkali with a black full sleeves jacket and her purple dupatta with a black border trailing she looked amazingly gorgeous........... her hair was left loose and she was wearing earrings to match. That smile............gosh...Samrat's heart skipped a beat........ and he started moving towards her.

Gunjan looked at him and she was lost. Sammy boy looked handsome.........his lemon yellow shirt matched with black denims made him look like a Greek GOD. And those specs............uff.....Gunjan thanked God for Samrat............

Both were lost in each other........ time stood still.......and then........1 voice came...

I- Kahin jaa rahe ho tum dono????????

This voice broke their trance and brought them back to reality.

S- Haan. 

G- Jii...Woh Hum dinner par jaa rahe hain............aap ke liye dinner ready hai. Main table par serve kar doon??

Samrat glared at her......table par serve kar doon????????? Yeh Chashmish bhi na........

I- (Ignoring Gunjan).........Enjoy yourself.I M Ok.Main bahar se kuch mangwa loongi.

And she walked away.

Typically , Gunjan was upset. Samrat decided to make her feel better and said..........." Chashmish........batao kaunse Restaurant main jaana hai???????? Jahan tum kahogi hum wahin chalenge."

G- Let me think.......hum Restaurant nahin jayenge Samrat......!!

S- Toh.........kya iraada hai???????

G- Nahin Samrat, mera aisa  koi iraada nahin hai.......main soch rahi thi ki kyun na hum ussi stall par chalien jahan hum college days main jaate the. Jahaan tum mujhe Valentines night ki party ke baad le gaye the............jab hum.......

S - Bas bas Chashmish.........mujhe yaad hai............hum ussi jagah chalenge.

And both left.........Mom peeped out and said........Karlo jitne mazze karne hain.....kuch dinon baad tum ek doosre ke faces bhi nahin dekhana chahoge... Tumhen mere bete ki zindagi se jaana hoga Gunjan....

Gunjan was walking towards the car when she heard Samrat call out her name.

S- Chashmish!!.....meri Bike aaj bhi tumhen miss karti hai.....mujhe lagta hai humein usse aur miss karne ka chance nahin dena chahiye.Toh kya khayal hai.....jab college ke days ki yaad fresh hi karni hai toh Bike par chalein????

G- Samrat......kitne days baad hum bike ride par jayenge...........and her eyes lit up with the mere thought. She was excited.

Samrat
was amused at her reaction and remembered how scared she was when she sat behind him on the bike for the very first time. 

G- Samrat, kahan kho gaye?????? Chalein?????

Samrat nodded and they started off. The breeze was blowing Gunjan's hair and she  was enjoying the ride.Samrat was stealing glances at her through the mirror.......which caught Gunjan's eye.

G- Samrat!!...keep your eyes on the road..........mujhe kya dekh rahe ho????

S - Tumhen Dekh raha hoon Chashmish.....tumhare face par jo glow hai usse........He stoped BIKE, turn back & said.... I hope ki yeh happy days aise hi rahe........kabhi bhi end na ho.Yeh pal ruk jaaye . Main tumhen ab dobara nahin kho sakta Chashmish..!!....He started BIKE again

Before Gunjan could say anything they had reached the food stall.

G-
Samrat aaj hum wohi order karte hain joh uss din kiya tha........

Samrat nodded and placed the order. After they had finished eating, Samrat  asked Gunjan what she wanted to do next. He had wanted to discuss the party which he had planned but this dinner date was getting nostalgic by the moment. He wanted to cherish this moment.......he felt a bit weird.

G- Ab hum Ice Cream khane chalte hain......... jaise uss din gaye the.

Both had their Ice Cream and then the tea stall it was. By now Gunjan had realized that something was disturbing Samrat. But she knew that asking him would never get the truth out of him. so she did not say a word.

As they started from there ............

G- Aap Bike zara slow chalayenge.......mujhe Bike par darr lagta hai.

And she had a naughty glint in her eyes. Samrat was first shocked and later realized what Gunjan was trying to do...........so,Sam also played along........

S- Oh! Agar tum kaho toh main tumhen god mein bhi le ja sakta hoon Chashmish! I think, phir tumhen darr nahin lagega.

Both were laughing when they reached the chai stall.After they had Chai. They sat on the bench.But, GUNJAN noticed.....Samrat is little upset

G- Samrat......!! kuch pareshani hai kya???? Tum kyun itne tensed lag rahe ho?????

S- Kuch nahin Chashmish.......bas college ke days yaad aa gaye. Hum kitne happy rahte the naa..........Koi bhi problem nahin.Koi tension nahin sab kuchh kitna easily solve ho jaata tha.

G- Toh aaj bhi kaunsi problem hai Samrat????? Main tumhare saath hoon Samrat Jab tak hum donon saath hain , koi bhi problem solve kar sakte hain.

And she held his hand. Her touch soothed his nerves to a great extent.

G- Samrat ,aaj bhi happiness hamare hi haaton main hai.Yeh hum par depend karta hai ki hum kaunsi cheezon ko khud par kitna affect karne den. Hum ek dusre ko jaante hain....Understand karte hain.....Kya yeh hamare relationship ki strangth nahin hai?? Jab hum saath nahin the....toh bhi ek dusre ke paas the......Hamara pyaar kai mushkilon se guzar kar itna strong hua hai ,ek hawa ka jhonka isse tod nahin sakta. I know....Tum Mom ki wajah se tensed ho...but don't worry.... Mom bhi slowly slowly accept karengi hamare pyaar ko, hamare rishtay ko.

Samrat
looked at her. The conviction in her voice and the strong determination in her eyes made him feel a lot better. She is my Chashmish.......Only MY........

It was easy to fight an outsider, but God alone knew how difficult it was to fight his mom.

G- Accha ab batao......... kuch discuss karna tha tumhe?????

S-  Main soch raha tha ki humein ek party throw karni chahiye.......

G-  (Excitedly)........ Mom ki aane ki khushi mein.........??

S-  Nahin..............naya Contract joh mila hai SHERGILL INDUSTRIES ko. usse Celebrate karne ke liye.

G- That's a Great Idea..........saare dostoon se bhi milna hoga hamara aur mom bhi......!!

S- Chashmish...........mom kya?????????? I am not doing this for her. I am doing it for you. Party hogi......Hum some old friends se milenge thoda change ho jayega.That's It.

G- Haan......but..!!

S- Chashmish humein ghar chalna chahiye.Hum waise hi Kaafi late ho gaye hain.

Gunjan
realized that Samrat did not want to talk about mom.So,she let the topic end.They reached home.

Mom was waiting for them. Actually she was waiting for her son........her daughter in law simply did not exist for her................

I- Sam,main tumhara hi wait kar rahi thi.......Good Night kehana tha tumhen. Tumhen yaad hai......kaise main.....

S- Good Night mom...........and he went upstairs.

Gunjan was feeling weird but she too walked away behind her husband.

Indira Shergill
was humiliated. She went to her , shut the door and made a call.....and said - "Main bol rahi hoon. Ab waqt aa gaya hai aap INDIA aa jaao........I can't take any Chances......Ab jo hoga.....sab ke saamne hoga...Main SHERGILL INDUSTRY ki command ek middle class ladki ke haathon mein jaata hua nahin dekh sakti......SAMRAT ko usse alag hona hoga.....( She listens carefully...& smiles) I M waiting.....I hope.....Yeh New Beginning hogi......Hum sab ki.......!!...1 Nayi Zindagi ki....  [[To Be Continued....]]

SmileNext UPDATE Schedule :-

Part 6 - 18th Jan.2011
Part 7 - 21st Jan.2011
Part 8 - 24th Jan.2011

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 18 January 2011 at 12:13am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam3mohit_rockstar_Janki_rupal.sri24358674Anjali_121gunjan7-desiresoul-SM_317XDevilsDesireXGulaabiAakhein.-CreativeSoul-ar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesXAttractiveAdyaShafoo-Marie-aashizinjyothi-

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
heyy superb part...
sajan date scene s were very cute....
lovely part...hate sams mom
dunnno wat she l do..Angry..
cont soon n thanks 4  dpm

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Hey.. Awesome update... Sam will make sure his cruel mother doesn't do a thing to his loving Chashmish..
I think his mom is talking to Sheena...
Well whoever it is let's wait till the next update..
You posted the schedule!!
Cool!! waiting for 18th

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Go to top