Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 15)

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyyyy superb awesome part..
d sajan kitchen scenes were very cute..n hatee sam's mom..sam loves gunjan soo much..lovd his emotional side..u wrote it very very well..Clapim loving dis ss..do cont soon n thanks 4 d pm..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

MaNan_KaShian IF-Dazzler
MaNan_KaShian
MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
samrat rocks!! Lovd da way he was teling hs mom!! The part was amzng! Pls cmtnue soon

SwaNia_2

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
loved ur ss a lot...can u plz pm me from next tym....................

SwaNia_2

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SwaNia_2

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
awesome ff
loved it

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Hi Friends.....We are back with NEW Updates Parts of our SSSmile Thank you all for your encouraging Comments. Here is "PART 4". We hope it is up to your Expectations. Do Please Comment and Criticize.......We would love to hearEmbarrassed
      Thanks to SOHAM for helping us with this particular track.

Love,
SwaNia_1 & 2

PART- 4
:

As Samrat's mom left the room she had devious plans taking form in her mind.

I - { Tum Kuch bhi karlo Gunjan ! tumhen toh Samrat se alag hona hi hoga.......I can't tolerate U with my son.}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S - Chahe koi kuch bhi kahe .......Chashmish ko main apne se kabhi bhi alag nahin hone doonga.

And Samrat hugged Gunjan tightly.

No one ate that night. Samrat and Gunjan were  together in their room. Gunjan still had teary eyes and this was disturbing Samrat. If only he did not have that important meeting tomorrow.......he would have taken Gunjan someplace where she would at least for the time being forget what had happened.

S - Chashmish......tum theek toh ho na??????? Mom ki baatoon se pareshan hone ki zaroorat nahin.....she is not Important in our life.Jab mujhe unki sabse zyada zaroorat thi tab woh mujhe akela chhod gayeen.......Jab woh gayeen toh mera fault bhi nahin tha...toh unhone mujhe kaunse baat ki punishment di???? Aaj unhen koi haq nahin ki,woh tumhen wrong kahen. Main yeh sab wahan unke saamne kehta par mujhe pata hai ki, yeh baat tumhen achhi nahin lagti iss liye maine yeh unse nahin kaha.

G - Main mom ki baatoon se pareshan nahin hoon Samrat........woh maa hain....unhen haq hai............I M feeling guilty...because, meri wajah se tumhe kitna kuch sun na pada....... aaj kitne dinon baad tum apni mom se mile aur meri wajah se.....

Samrat smiled ...this is so like my Chashmish and hugged her. Gunjan was taken aback......but seeing Samrat's face she was lost in him......both were looking into each other's eyes......love was definitely in the air.......both forgot about  their problem that was pacing about in her room.

Samrat pulled Gunjan closer to him as his hands moved over her back.  Gunjan did not resist.....all her tension simply vanished when she was in her husband's arms...........Samrat gently moved her hair behind her shoulder and kissed her on the neck. Gunjan closed her eyes in sheer bliss......as Samrat's lips moved .... on her face..........

Slowly both moved towards the bed, still engrossed in each other and  Samrat gently laid Gunjan down on the bed and switched of the lights........

Next Morning-

G- Hey Samrat...utho !! ..............aaj tumhari meeting hai na???????? Jaldi utho!!

Samrat moved lazily .......but when he saw his good luck charm smiling at him........he was out of bed in a jiffy........he knew his day was going to be awesome......the meeting would be successful ..........after all Gunjan had brought only good luck in his life.

G- Tum jaldi ready ho jaao aur breakfast ke liye aa jaao. Mom is waiting for U.

Hearing his mom's name , Samrat frowned....but then decided that this day was too good to spoil......with their first wedding anniversary round the corner ,Samrat had planned a surprise for Gunjan.

At the breakfast table..all three were eating......all were hungry as no one had eaten last night.Samrat was reading the newspaper while eating and his mom was looking at him.

I- Tumhari khana khaate waqt read karne ki habit abhi bhi hai???????

Samrat did not reply........Gunjan gently moved the paper away and told Samrat to reply to his mom .

S- Nahin........main dinning table par everyday read nahin karta. Chashmish ko yeh baat pasand nahin hai aur joh baat chashmish ko pasand nahin woh baat main karna nahin chahta............

Mom hated this statement......but,she doesn't say anything.

Samrat was ready to leave for office. Gunjan wished him best of luck for his meeting and before his mom could say anything , Samrat had left.

Gunjan was busy in preparing lunch. The door bell rang and Gunjan opened the door to find Neil standing there.

G- Neil ,Hi ! !  what a pleasant surprise!!!!!!!! aaj itne dinon ke baad tumhen apni iss dost ki yaad ayee??

N- arrey!!...........Mrs. Samrat Shergill...mujhe andar aane ko nahin kahogi????

G- (Smiling).........sorry!!....aao na...........kaho kaise yaad aayi hamari??? Thodi der pahle aate toh Samrat se bhi mulaqat ho jaati...

N- Woh Actually, Meri nayee film ka Premier hai........toh socha jinki life par film banayi hai unhen sabse first invite karta hoon. Mujhe pata tha ki abhi Samrat ghar par nahin hoga Its OK...main usse phone par invite kar doonga..... yeh lo Invitation Card.

Gunjan accepted the invitation and was about to say something when  sam's mom came in...and asked rudely...

I- Yeh kaun hain , Gunjan???..........she asked.........thinking about something.

G- Ji yeh Neil hain........hamare Friend. Apni film ki premier par invite karne aaye hain.

I- Oh...........hello main Sam ki mom hoon. Gunjan apne dost ke liye coffee nahin banaogi???????? ...........She asked sweetly.

Gunjan was surprised to see mom speaking so sweetly with her. [[Poor girl... was happy too...........If only she knew what was going on in mom's head!!!!!!!!!!]]

I- Toh kabse jaante ho tum Sam ko???????

N- Ji !! Actually,Woh main Gunjan ka dost hoon.........MORENA main hum saath saath padhte the.......yahan Mumbai aane ke baad jab Gunjan se mulaqat huyee toh Samrat se bhi mila.......aur phir hum Dost bane.....

[[ Poor Neil............had no clue how he was helping that woman scheme against Gunjan.]]

He told Sam's mom everything about himself.

Sam's mom had a look of victory on her face............she knew all the trust and love could be broken with this one pawn............Neil.............or so she thought.

After Neil left , Gunjan finished her cooking and went to her MIL's room to ask her to come for lunch.But,She(Sam's mom) flatly refused saying,she was not hungry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Samrat came home in the evening his mother was waiting for him.  Gunjan was in their room as she had a headache.After some general convo. Mom said to Samrat-

I- Sam......aaj Gunjan ne tumhen through the day call kiya tha???

S- Mom Gunjan mujhe nahin , main usse call karta hoon......uski voice sunta hoon toh accha lagta hai.......dil ko sukoon milta hai. But aaj mujhe time hi nahin mila usse phone karne ka aur usne bhi nahin kiya............hai kahan woh???

I- Apne room main.......aaj uska dost aaya tha na........toh woh bahot khush hai.

S- DOST!!......... kaunsa Dost??????

I- Neil..............tumhen pata nahin tha ki woh aa raha hai???

S- NEIL aaya tha????????

And he ran upstairs............
She was happy.......she thought she had hit bull's eye......now a fight and some more misunderstandings later Gunjan would be out of Sam's life.

S- Chashmish...aaj Neil aaya tha?????? Kya kaha usne?????? kahan tha woh itne dinon tak..?????

G- Samrat....woh apni new film ki premiere ka invitation dene aaya tha...........this Thu. ko hai.........usne tumhen call nahin kiya??

S- Nahin aaj woh main busy tha naa meeting mein......toh cell off rakha tha...........but kya keh raha tha woh????

Gunjan told him everything  and Samrat was really happy to hear about Neil's progress. It was then that he realised that Gunjan did not look well.

S- Kya baat hai Chashmish?????? Tumhari tabiyat theek nahin lag rahi. 

G- Kuch nahin Samrat. bas thoda headache hai.......aaram karoongi toh theek ho jaayega. Tumhari meeting kaisi thi??????

S- Meeting toh successful honi hi thi.....Morning mein sabse pahle apni Chashmish ko jo dekha tha.......  (He smiled)

Samrat said with a gleam in his eyes.

G-Tum aur tumhari flirting...!!(she said with false anger...and smiled) Wait,Tumhare liye kuch khane ke liye laati hoon.I know,Aaj meeting ke chakkar main tumne lunch bhi theek se nahin kiya hoga.

Samrat smiled at his Chashmish.........she knew him so well.

S- Toh aaj lunch main tumne kya khaya????

G-Samrat woh aaj breakfast itna heavy hua tha ki.... I skipped lunch.

S-No wonder tumhen headache hai.Tum apna care kabhi nahin karti...hamesha  doosron ki fikr zyada hoti hai tumhen...

Gunjan was about to say something when Samrat stopped her and said........

"Main abhi tumhare liye medicine le aata hoon.Aur aaj hum dono Dinner Date par chalenge......."

G- Aur Mom??????? Woh akeli ghar par.......

S- Ab Chashmish , Date par toh mom ko lekar nahin jaa sakte na??????

And smiling , he left ....

G- I know Samrat , tum mujhe better feel karane ki koshish kar rahe ho.Main bhi try karoongi ki mom ka behavior mujhe jyada effect na kare.

Outside the room............

S- Main janta hoon chashmish......Mom ke aane se tum bahot jyada stressed out ho. But aaj dinner par main tumhe ek surprise doonga. I am sure tum bahot khush ho jaaogi.

Samrat knew Gunjan was stressed out with his mom's entry. And so he knew... his plan to celebrate their anniversary would cheer her up.

Samrat went downstairs to get lime water for GunjanMom was waiting to see an upset Samrat but was quite annoyed to see a  worried Samrat. She was wondering what could have happened and asked in fake concern.....Kya baat hai Samrat??? Gunjan theek toh hai naa????

S- haan......she just has a headache toh medicine le jaa raha hoon uske liye.

And Samrat left from there......his mom was bewildered.........did nothing happen??????? Does Samrat trust Gunjan so much that knowing about her past with Neil he is not bothered that Neil had visited when he was not in home????

As Samrat was going up to his room his mom stopped him

I- 1 sec.,Kya tumhen koi farak nahin padta ki Gunjan se milne uska aashiq aaya tha???? kaisi ladki hai yeh??? Accha hai..........tum office chale jaao aur yahan.....

S- Enough mom!! And,Please! Stop It............I just hated you till now but now I pity you.Do U know...what R U saying?? You don't know anything about Friendship , Love & Trust ........how would you know anyway????????? Have you ever loved anyone?  All you have loved is Money,Status ........so,how would you know about the love that Gunjan and I share??????????

Samrat angrily stormed off from there.

I- { I know.....What I want....?? Yeh tum nahin.....Uss ladki ka Jadoo bol raha hai.....Usne mere Bete ko Mujhse dur kar diya.....Usse Main.......!! }

Mom knew it was not going to be easy  to separate these 2.......she had to have a better and bigger plan .......no misunderstanding  was going to separate them....... she would have to keep them away from each other physically..........so with time they would move apart 

She went to her room to think about her plan and waiting for a chance to implement it. Unknowingly.......Samrat was going to help her implement that plan.......[[but would that plan succeed???????????...To B Continued....]]

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 13 January 2011 at 6:11pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2sajan-ms_Janki_rupal.sri24mohit_rockstarmjhtian94lakshmi_SG358674Anjali_12CrazyMSSIZZZLER1gunjan7agreatperhapsSM_317-desiresoul-MahiiisadufMeera1101AttractiveAdyaShafooGulaabiAakhein.-CreativeSoul-XSilentWishesXaashizinjyothi-

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hey My sweet friends Sonia and Swati ie Swania_1 & 2 ..............Wow!!!!!!!! OMG What an awesome , rocking , Mindblowing Excellent ,fantastic Update ..................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapJust SuperbThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up...............Well done Dear ClapClap..Amazing , Fabulous DialoguesThumbs Up.............Very well written............Thumbs UpClapIt was so so good that I was Imagining the Scene the whole time I was reading it........What sweet Romantic scene of Sajan................EmbarrassedBlushingWinkSmileMaaza aa gaya read karkey Swati n SoniaClapClapSmile...............And What a twist...........Man Neil entry Shocked I was shocked when I read Neils nameShockedWinkBut I must say amazing Job ....................

Do u remember When Neil Entered in Gunjans life In MJHT How we 3 Used to Hate him so much and how we used to keep on Asking SOHAM every day Plss tell Kya neil ka role cameo hai na ....kya woh yeh karega woh karega WinkLOL..................Woh Sajan ke between toh nahi aayega naWink..........Kitana Head Eat kiya Hum sab neh Uska About Neil WinkLOL.........We 3 and all Sajan fans loved Hating neil ..................and remember SWati n Sonia Hum 3 kitana Think kartey they NEIL Will do this and do that In MJHT WinkLOLand We used to think he was BADBut  but Hua kya NEIL Was Good person in MJHT......................Smile and He United our sweet SajanSmile.......Neil was a good friend 2 both Samrat n gunjan in MJHTSmile....................................In your SS When I read Neil entry part n Sam mom plans I was Worried Plss NEIL Ko Apney SS mein Bhi Good rakhna My sweet friends.plSSSSSSSssssssssssssss.............................and Plss donot put all that we used 2 think about NEIL when MJht was ON airWink...................................

Ur update end has made me worried n confused ConfusedU know Now I will be Thinking whole time Whats Sam 's Mom's plan .......What has she up her sleeve now?? ConfusedI am angry with Sam MOM what a selfish women Samrats Mom isAngry.....Kahin Sajan Seperate toh nahi ho jayengey................Unhappy...NOOOOOOOOO CryI donot want that .Plss asa mat karnaCry ..I want Sajan 2 remain united forever even in Ur SSSmile.................I know like me n every sajan fan U both also love Sajan very muchSmile ................And  Once again ROCKING UPdate .................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....................I really loved reading the updated part of your SS a lotSmile...SUPERBThumbs UpClap.................

Please plsssssssssss Update Soon As now I am really thinking whats gonna happen next WinkDay DreamingAnd as Now I am in Full Drooling Mode Day DreamingDrooling over Sajan n Your SSDay DreamingSo I will drool now and SWATI n SONIA Plss Update Soonnnnnnnnnnn PlssssssssSmile ....................Once Again What an Awesome SS n  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.................WELL DONEThumbs Up................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey My sweet friends Sonia and Swati ie Swania_1 & 2 ..............Wow!!!!!!!! OMG What an awesome , rocking , Mindblowing Excellent ,fantastic Update ..................ClapJust SuperbThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up...............Well done Dear ClapClap..Amazing , Fabulous DialoguesThumbs Up.............Very well written............Thumbs UpClapIt was so so good that I was Imagining the Scene the whole time I was reading it........What sweet Romantic scene of Sajan................SmileMaaza aa gaya read karkey Swati n SoniaClapClapSmile...............And What a twist...........Man Neil entry Shocked I was shocked when I read Neils nameShockedWinkBut I must say amazing Job ....................

Do u remember When Neil Entered in Gunjans life In MJHT How we 3 Used to Hate him so much and how we used to keep on Asking SOHAM every day Plss tell Kya neil ka role cameo hai na ....kya woh yeh karega woh karega WinkLOL..................Woh Sajan ke between toh nahi aayega naWink..........Kitana Head Eat kiya Hum sab neh Uska About Neil WinkLOL.........We 3 and all Sajan fans loved Hating neil ..................and remember SWati n Sonia Hum 3 kitana Think kartey they NEIL Will do this and do that In MJHT WinkLOLand We used to think he was BADBut  but Hua kya NEIL Was Good person in MJHT......................Smile and He United our sweet SajanSmile.......Neil was a good friend 2 both Samrat n gunjan in MJHTSmile....................................In your SS When I read Neil entry part n Sam mom plans I was Worried Plss NEIL Ko Apney SS mein Bhi Good rakhna My sweet friends.plSSSSSSSssssssssssssss.............................and Plss donot put all that we used 2 think about NEIL when MJht was ON airWink...................................

Ur update end has made me worried n confused ConfusedU know Now I will be Thinking whole time Whats Sam 's Mom's plan .......What has she up her sleeve now?? ConfusedI am angry with Sam MOM what a selfish women Samrats Mom isAngry.....Kahin Sajan Seperate toh nahi ho jayengey................Unhappy...NOOOOOOOOO CryI donot want that .Plss asa mat karnaCry ..I want Sajan 2 remain united forever even in Ur SSSmile.................I know like me n every sajan fan U both also love Sajan very muchSmile ................And  Once again ROCKING UPdate .................Clap....................I really loved reading the updated part of your SS a lotSmile...SUPERBThumbs UpClap.................

Please plsssssssssss Update Soon As now I am really thinking whats gonna happen next WinkDay DreamingAnd as Now I am in Full Drooling Mode Day DreamingDrooling over Sajan n Your SSDay DreamingSo I will drool now and SWATI n SONIA Plss Update Soonnnnnnnnnnn PlssssssssSmile ....................Once Again What an Awesome SS n  Clap.................WELL DONEThumbs Up................

Thanks Gunjan for your reply. Wait for the next update ,  dear........Sajan  alag honge?????? Kya pata?????? Thanks for liking the update.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 12 January 2011 at 9:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7

Go to top