Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 138)

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Finally I have read this SS. Tum log apni harkaton se baaz nahi ao ge. Just Kidding.LOL Actually I love reading ur long updates and when it ends I am like It was too short. I really get engroseed in reading so much that I start imagining the scene.
Enough of me now..
I loved ur SS to the core. Heart It felt like watching MJHT again. Sajan after marriage. I wish agar MJHT chalta to this should be Sajan's story. Sajan's love was expressed so beautifully. Their trust...their Love...their understanding...their emotions all was wonderfully potrayed. I wish I could have read this SS before.
U will not imagine I just read it in almost 2-3 days. The charcters were the same as in MJHT.
Samrat's love,care,attention,possiveness,surprises all was well written.
Gunjan was the same. I loved her shyness,care,innocene and love.
Ur song Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jayee... reminded me of Monaya's confession.Day Dreaming The Valentines party and all the promises taken seemed as if really Sajan were promising each other to be together forever and ever.
The ending was superb it looked as if they are introducing a new serial. It eas the serial way I would say.Wink I enjoyed reading it. I hope MBYP goes the way Samrat thought it to be.
But promise me to pm every time u write a story. I will read its guranted. I don't want to miss reading any of ur stories.
Ur team rocks. MY 3 IDIOTS...
I hope u won't mind calling u the way Samarat did.

Love Fatima.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2-Marie-Joseph_A

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HSFA

Finally I have read this SS. Tum log apni harkaton se baaz nahi ao ge. Just Kidding.LOL Actually I love reading ur long updates and when it ends I am like It was too short. I really get engroseed in reading so much that I start imagining the scene.
Enough of me now..
I loved ur SS to the core. Heart It felt like watching MJHT again. Sajan after marriage. I wish agar MJHT chalta to this should be Sajan's story. Sajan's love was expressed so beautifully. Their trust...their Love...their understanding...their emotions all was wonderfully potrayed. I wish I could have read this SS before.
U will not imagine I just read it in almost 2-3 days. The charcters were the same as in MJHT.
Ur song Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jayee... reminded me of Monaya's confession.Day Dreaming The Valentines party and all the promises taken seemed as if really Sajan were promising each other to be together forever and ever.
The ending was superb it looked as if they are introducing a new serial. It eas the serial way I would say.Wink I enjoyed reading it. I hope MBYP goes the way Samrat thought it to be.
But promise me to pm every time u write a story. I will read its guranted. I don't want to miss reading any of ur stories.

Love Fatima.

Thanks FATiMA for your words of appreciation on our very first attempt at writing. It is a compliment when our readers say that they love reading the long updates V write for them..Feeling strange that...after almost 1 n half year... V R still discussing this story...Its only B'coz of readers love n appreciation... [Thanks Guyz ! for tolerating usEmbarrassed]

Missing SaJan and the abrupt end of the most wonderful love story ever actually prompted us to write this update. I guess, most of us fans would have loved to have  SaJan story on similar lines.Embarrassed.

V did try to maintain the character essence n their simplicity as it was in the show and V R overwhelmed that U found the character sketch maintained. Feeling really strange that,U read Shocked that,U read whole 26 parts+OS in almost 2/3 days...Shocked Its really 1 of the Biggest compliment for us. ThanxEmbarrassed

'Jab koi baat bigad jaaye...'  happens to be one of our favorite songs as V feel that this song seems to be just written for SaJan, who now are none other than MoNaya. Together in times , good or bad... the support system of each other. this song suits them...n that was very situational on that sequence.

Taking over JOSEPH's story [MBYPH], the most difficult decision and informing our readers about the same in a different manner, and that is when this idea clicked.MBYPH is totally opposite n differnt concept from this... n V really enjoy to write that...

Yes, V'll definitely PM U when ever V update the other 2 FF's. And our friends can call us by any name...LOL

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2HSFA-Marie-Joseph_A

Monaya_Vrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Monaya_Vrushan
Monaya_Vrushan

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
edited
part 1-loved sajan romance and the way gunjan distracted a tensed samrat from worrying about how his mother will behave with his chashmish

part 2 -samrat pamper gunjan the way every girl would want to be pamper and then a cute nok-jhok regarding tyre and a teasing session and ofcourse jungle romanceEmbarrassed wish we had a jungle scene for sajan just like mayur had but bit romantic Embarrassed also second nok-jhok

part 3 -gunjan was enthustatic regarding sam mom coming but she dindn't knew what is in store for her then sajan romance under the pretext of work Embarrassedand the way samrat defend gunjan in front of his mom and mom getting angry but gunjan feeling guilty was too good

part 4-sam mom is such a typical rich mother who does not like her middle class bahu, sajan were sweet as always neil freindshipp with sajan is sweet loved samrat trust and concern for gunjan

wil edit later

Edited by additive_monaya - 15 August 2012 at 8:21am

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2HSFA-Marie-Joseph_A

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIZZZLER

Originally posted by HSFA

Enough of me now..

Love Fatima.

Thanks FATiMA for your words of appreciation on our very first attempt at writing. It is a compliment when our readers say that they love reading the long updates V write for them..Feeling strange that...after almost 1 n half year... V R still discussing this story...Its only B'coz of readers love n appreciation... [Thanks Guyz ! for tolerating usEmbarrassed]

Missing SaJan and the abrupt end of the most wonderful love story ever actually prompted us to write this update. I guess, most of us fans would have loved to have  SaJan story on similar lines.Embarrassed.

V did try to maintain the character essence n their simplicity as it was in the show and V R overwhelmed that U found the character sketch maintained. Feeling really strange that,U read Shocked that,U read whole 26 parts+OS in almost 2/3 days...Shocked Its really 1 of the Biggest compliment for us. ThanxEmbarrassed

'Jab koi baat bigad jaaye...'  happens to be one of our favorite songs as V feel that this song seems to be just written for SaJan, who now are none other than MoNaya. Together in times , good or bad... the support system of each other. this song suits them...n that was very situational on that sequence.

Taking over JOSEPH's story [MBYPH], the most difficult decision and informing our readers about the same in a different manner, and that is when this idea clicked.MBYPH is totally opposite n differnt concept from this... n V really enjoy to write that...

Yes, V'll definitely PM U when ever V update the other 2 FF's. And our friends can call us by any name...LOL

Aww. So Sweet of u to comment.Embarrassed Will be waiting for the next updates of MBYPH and APHG.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2-Marie-Joseph_A

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by additive_monaya

edited
part 1-loved sajan romance and the way gunjan distracted a tensed samrat from worrying about how his mother will behave with his chashmish

part 2 -samrat pamper gunjan the way every girl would want to be pamper and then a cute nok-jhok regarding tyre and a teasing session and ofcourse jungle romanceEmbarrassed wish we had a jungle scene for sajan just like mayur had but bit romantic Embarrassed also second nok-jhok

part 3 -gunjan was enthustatic regarding sam mom coming but she dindn't knew what is in store for her then sajan romance under the pretext of work Embarrassedand the way samrat defend gunjan in front of his mom and mom getting angry but gunjan feeling guilty was too good

part 4-sam mom is such a typical rich mother who does not like her middle class bahu, sajan were sweet as always neil freindshipp with sajan is sweet loved samrat trust and concern for gunjan

wil edit later

Thank you Priyanka for your appreciating words for our very first attempt at writing.Smile

SaJan... the perfect definition of pure romanceHeart and so, this SS has it in plenty. Gunjan has been a perfect soulmate for Samrat, able to read his silence. And when she sees he is disturbed, she tries, in her own sweet and innocent way to calm him. If there is anything, Samrat cannot bear, it is anyone speaking rudely with his Chashmish and he knows, his mother may not accept this middle class girl he so loves as the daughter-in-law of the Shergill's.Ouch

But then, with Gunjan around him, Samrat cannot restrain himself from pampering her, from flirting with her. Embarrassed The jungle scene was what most of us SaJanians would have loved to see. And so, the scene in our SS.

Gunjan has always yearned for a family, a mother whom she lost early on in life. And so she is excited. But when Mrs Shergill humiliates her, simple at heart Gunjan feels guilty for being the problem in Samrat's life. But Samrat will always defend his Chashmish.Embarrassed

SaJan were perfect in every way...they were perfect soulmates for each other and good friends to those around them and this reflects in the relationship they share with Neil. Smile

Waiting for the comments on the remaining parts.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1Monaya_Vrushan

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I think its time to re-read some excellence once again Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2HSFA

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

I think its time to re-read some excellence once again Day Dreaming

Thanks for this compliment, Marie.Embarrassed

SwaNia_2-Marie-

Aditi_4ver IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Go to top