Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 136)

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehreen97

nice one

Thank You Shehreen. Glad you liked this SS.Smile

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
just read it. Nice one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaani.cid

just read it. Nice one.

Thank You Suhaani.Smile
pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
i m just going 2 start it.plz add me 2 ur pm list!!!!! 

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

i m just going 2 start it.plz add me 2 ur pm list!!!!! 

This is the completed story. Please read and tell us your view on this one. We are waiting for your feedback.Smile

pakpearl

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
I am speechless !!!!!! but...u don't need my speech,right ??Tongue my heartfelt appreciation will do... when mjht ended.iwas feeling so deprivedCry i yearned 4 season-3...n look what ifound 5 days ago... d start just resumed where i left !!!! my sweetheart sajan were there with their true samratish n gunjanian style !!!! sam was d same charmer,passionate lover n above all... d most caring hubby ever !!!!!Hug gujan was also so true 2 her character... so sweet,a bit shy,never complaining,ever loving ,always thinking 4 other's happiness n above all ready 2 sacrifice 4 samrat's happiness !!!!!! Smile oh.. i love themHeart i also love d journey of sonia n swati,then soham joins    n finally d biggest surprise...chota packet...bada dhamaka .  ... joseph arrives !!!!!!!!!!  i love u S3J!!!!!! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

I am speechless !!!!!! but...u don't need my speech,right ??Tongue my heartfelt appreciation will do... when mjht ended.iwas feeling so deprivedCry i yearned 4 season-3...n look what ifound 5 days ago... d start just resumed where i left !!!! my sweetheart sajan were there with their true samratish n gunjanian style !!!! sam was d same charmer,passionate lover n above all... d most caring hubby ever !!!!!Hug gujan was also so true 2 her character... so sweet,a bit shy,never complaining,ever loving ,always thinking 4 other's happiness n above all ready 2 sacrifice 4 samrat's happiness !!!!!! Smile oh.. i love themHeart i also love d journey of sonia n swati,then soham joins    n finally d biggest surprise...chota packet...bada dhamaka .  ... joseph arrives !!!!!!!!!!  i love u S3J!!!!!! Embarrassed

OMG !! I am discussing here...Tongue.Hey thanks Fauzia for your sweet words... (see,I am still on earthEmbarrassedLOL). But,seriously... This story is very close to my heart... I followed this story... as a silent reader that time,I was not part of I-FEmbarrassed...I joined I-F during Feb11 period. N I remember... I was so..so nervous to post my 1st comment here [For asking the permission about 'Presentation style' copy.Embarrassed]. Can you imagine... Joseph n nervous Confused!! LOL,But,yaa Its true.EmbarrassedLOLI was nervous.

First,I was thinking that they would be showing some attitude...but,I was totally wrong... They are so much supportive n friendly persons.N now,we understand to each other so well... warna , MBYPH or APHG ke itne saare parts nahin ho paate...Embarrassedwithout any argument or clashesEmbarrassed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2pakpearl

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Thank You Fauzia for appreciating our very first attempt at writing. And it was the best compliment for us when our readers felt that our SS was like watching SaJan after marriage in MJHT. We too would have loved to see their story after marriage. But, unfortunately for us, MJHT ended with the amazing wedding of our lovely SaJan. Though Sonia and me started off with an OS, yes, this was to be an OS...it was Soham who helped us turn this to a SS. And now with MBYPH and APHG, S3J are thoroughly enjoying writing about SaJan.

pakpearl

Go to top