Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 134)

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

wow awsome os when u started to put the charecters of joseph character in it i as confused at first then i was like theses are hiss ffs character so i thought you guys were going to do what they do in show like a combined eppisode of 2 shows or in this case 2 ffs but wow this was all a suprise
I am sure you guys will do great with this ff as u are talented writters Smile
and joseph good luck with all your exams

love
tanzeel
Thanks, Tanzeel , comments from our readers which encourage us to write better is one of the  reason for our decision to take over Joseph's superb FF .....main reason being, we simply loved the concept of the FF 

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 20 April 2011 at 10:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

princess_sara IF-Dazzler
princess_sara
princess_sara

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SAJAN WERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
LUV SAJAN ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

PLZZ COME BACK SOO AFTER UR XAMS JOSEPH.

SARA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

First of all a Warm Welcome to Swati. Sonia and Soham........Hug

I was so Glad to see You back...and feeling soooooooo happy to see pm from your side.....Big smileBig smile
IT was a so unexpected for me as well as for all of us....But really nice feelings...Your always welcome guys....we were truly missing you and your update tooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh.........
Now coming to the OS....IT was Fantastic...Wonderfull and awesome..as usual..Sajan's Scenes with their cute little doll were Extra-Januable..i thoroughly loved all cute baby scenes...You have portrayed Fantastically The World Best..Cutest and Lovely Family...Which each member completes the other...Sajan parenthood and their love for their Bundle of Joy was Marvellouse..Clap
Starting was sooo simple but while reading further...i was getting confuse n confuse n more confuse....just could not understand whats going on.....U were Right Joseph..even i was completely like that..what is thisShockedShocked.....For a second i was really confused after reading about the charcters of Joseph's update....n i was thinking that is it Joseph's update or S3'sShockedShocked (Oh sorry now i cant call you for this name...as its now reserved for Sajan's Sur Samrat Shergill...WinkWink...Ab to Little si Sur ka copyright ho gya is pe..but dont u think so k ye S4 b he..Wink)....but soon i understood and then tooo much admired and appreciated your too much Excellent and hard work after reading This splendid Piece of work...You merged my (not only mine...but many people) two Most most FAV SS Beautifully.........it was seems like....S3 k  Sajan Joseph k Sajan ka introduction de rahe hen..LOL.........But really enjoyed the whole concept...Feeling very happy for S3 or 3 Idiots come back Big smile and the same time Feeling sad after knowing that joseph is not continue his update soon....Cry...
But offcourse study comes first so All the very Best joseph for your Exams....Do best in your Exams as u do in your updates...Thumbs UpThumbs Up..
n come back soon....
one last thing completely agree with this Fact that S3 were the Most Suitable and Perfect Choice for keep continue Your SS...i must say they are the Best writters so i really dont feel like to say them 3 Idiots...for me they are 3 Rocking writters....
but u know what im still confuse little bit.....and could not understand all this situation properly....tell me one thing when will be joseph get free to write his story himself...or mushkil bara yeh pyaar he ki sari update kya S3 den ge...ya isi Os ko further procceed karna he...im too much confuse....Confused...
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue and soon post the next update
so that my confusion go away
eagerly waiting for it...

Thanks, Rija for your warm welcome.Hug . We are glad to be back and thank you so much for liking our way of depicting SaJan with their little SUR. Yes, since this way of informing readers of a takeover is slightly different, we are not surprised that readers were confused as to what Joseph's FF characters were being mentioned in our OS for??LOL Thank you for appreciating our hard work.Embarrassed Sweety, our SS and OS has ended. Now we will be writing Mushkil Bada Yeh Pyaar Hain, till Joseph wants us to write. Smile Thanks again for considering us as good writers.Embarrassed We will be updating the FF soon. But please bear with us initially as writing this FF is not easy.....Joseph has set very high standards.Smile

gunurloveSandCastle.SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mars14

res
Os was pleasntly awesme
Ad me to im pm list plz.

Already added, hon. Thanks .Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSSwaNia_2

mjhtian94 Goldie
mjhtian94
mjhtian94

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
happy 2 knw that our dear idiots r back......
but i hv not followed joseph's ff.....so i dnt knw abt dis ff much.......so guyz dnt pm me abt dis ff......
whenever u write any other ff,ss or os.....do pm me abt dem.......
wid lots of luv
pratz

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

koolgurl IF-Rockerz
koolgurl
koolgurl

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
nice awesum part

SwaNia_2

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
HEY Soham, Swati, Sonia Finally Was able to update my comments which I reserved...SO DO CHECK MY COMMENT 2 U all ON PAGE NO-131...

Link is--
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1578697&PID=41636863&#41636863

Love Gunjan...SmileSmile...

Joseph_A

Go to top