Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 133)

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Heyyy!! nicee OS =D
thnks for the pm =D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

MaNan_KaShian IF-Dazzler
MaNan_KaShian
MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
continue asap..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Okay.... no idiots k... coz u guys really rock!!!!
This SS was superrrbbbb....
N yaaa its gr88 dat u guys r gonna cont his FF from now!
Ohh Joe m gonna miss u n ur writing... N thanxx for dat msg dude!! Smile
Do pm me on next updates...
I may b busy now for a few days but i'll defo comment...
m not getting whum to send d req to so m askin u guys for ds favour to send d req to me n d pm also!!! Big smile

P.S: I'll b offline for a week or two from now!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

tht was cool OS of sajan i hope joshph ki story main bhi sajan ko heee together karna
Thanks for ur comment dear just wait n watch ..........

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_12

Big smileWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!This was a pleasant surprise..........Tongue The Os was really a bundle of surprise!!! First abt the OS..I was really happy to read update  of Awesome 3...It was very sweet,loving & cuddly.........SUR was so cute & adorable..........Big smile SaJan has parents they were fabulous.....It really showed how a couples life change after arrival of  baby...The way their priorities change ..how their routine changes and how their relationship  gets more deeper & matured...U really rocked portraying all that so beautifully....The copyright of S3 was so awesome.....But to call u Guys 3 idiots will be not be fair..Because you three are  not that...You 3 really rock!!!Clap

The merger of Joseph's FF with your SS was really a shocking surprise!!ConfusedShockedLOLBut really a very happy & excited one too...The way u merged the stories was excellent...It felt that it was like the part of the SS..It will be really interesting to read Joseph's FF from you 3...

Joseph we will miss your writing...But I understand studies are more important...All the best for your exams,studies & classes..But once u r free do write!!!!Thanks for the comment...I hope I never said anything wrong!!!

Hey awesome 3 plzzzzzz add me to pm list.....& plzzzz update first part soon.........
Thanks, Anjali. We are glad you liked our little surprise. We are glad we could portray parenthood well. And our friends can address us by any name. About Joseph's FF, it was not easy to take that decision, because Joseph's level of writing to be maintained is no mean task. But we are overwhelmed that our readers have faith in us.......
Hope we stand up to our readers expectations.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali_12SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

wonderful os..it was soooo cute......we will miss u joseph.......thanks u 3 idiots for continuing josephs ss....dont forget to pm me when u update....cont soon

Thanks Preety for your words of encouragement. Smile

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gnaneswari

First of all, i want to appriciate the idea of presenting the note in os. That was a brilliant idea. And thanks for the os. I really wanted to read the sajan's life as parents. They were so januable. And i liked the name s3. And i respect joseph's decision. I also think that only u guys can update joseph's story in his absense, as i had noticed that ur way of presentation is similar to him. And i trust in u. So, update the ff as soon as possible with long part. And don't forget to pm me. Thanks for pm
Thanks, Gnaneswari, for your lovely words of appreciation. Glad you loved our OS and our way of trying to show SaJan as parents. We are overwhelmed to read of your trust in us and consider us capable of continuing Joseph's FF in his absence. we will try our level best to match his level of writing Smile

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

heyyy guys awesomeeeeee os..loved sur..she was sooo cuteeee.Tongue..n i really appreciate ur idea of taking up joseph's ff..im sure u guys wil give full justice to that ff..lovelyy surprise..u guys r superbb writers.ClapClap..
Thanks Shreya for loving Sur . She is indeed very cute ....... afterall she is SaJan's daughter Embarrassed  And thanks a ton for your appreciating and encouraging comments and loving our surprise to inform our readers about us taking over Joseph's awesome FF

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 20 April 2011 at 10:43am

SwaNia_2

Go to top