Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 127)

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

Hey SWATI SONIA AND SOHAM....................
First of all i tell you that  i am feeling too much Emotional and Sad this time bcoz of the ending of This SS.....its the same feeling...like that  which i felt on the MJHT"s End....Cry
Your SS was the First SS in all the FF which i had started to read and then totally loved it...
it was truly The MJHT 3 for me...whenever i read it i always felt like this is The further Sajan's journey from where the Mjht had to be ended... 
Thanks Alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Guys for giving us Such A Cute..Fantastic...Mind-blowing and Awesome ........Adorable ........Majestic........Splendid........Magnificient SS.......Yours SS has always entertain Sajan's fans and had shown them the picture of Real beauty of Sajan's Relationship, bonding ,their trust on each other in all ups and downs....their true love...care and happiness which they had share in each others compony...Each and Everything Was Superb....Speechless and Amazing.............that no words to describe the true appreciation of This Whole SS....each and Every part Had a complete story in itself...Heart
Its Specially For You S3 for this whole SS......
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Since Start to end i loved its each n every part........
Dialoques were Amazing.....LOL
Presentation was Mind blowingThumbs Up
Sketching Portray of Situation was Out standingClap
Justification with all the Charcters was MarvelouseHeart
Creating and keeping Suspense in the end of each part was terrificWink
in short the Whole update was just tooooooooooooooooo Awesome......Hug
now coming to the last part...while reading the last part i was feeling soo bad and sad....Unhappy
but till the end it has to be a Great update...Neil's  scene was written very nicely and really how can Samrat forgive everyone so easily...but yaah its right that Neil did all that for the sake of Gunjan's life...And Yup i was soooooooo right that again n again Gunjan's dizziness were not meaningless...WinkWink...i had already doubted on her......And was feeling soooooo happy by confirmation of this news Big smile......
Samrat is truly the best Husband of this world...the way he was taking care of Her was Extra-Januable...
Deleivery Scene was the Best....You guys defined all that in detail but in soo decently manners.......And the way u had handled all this situation was wonderfull.........amazing.....ClapClapClap....n happy to see Samrat there with her lovely wife at that time.........little angel and her Unique name was shooooooooooooooo shweeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt....
Really yaar all those scenes and life after marriage of Sajan which we wanted to see in Mjht...you showed us through this SS.....
A perfect SS with its Perfect Ending.....LOLLOLLOLLOL
we didnt want to let Mjht end and the same way we didnt want to let this SS to be end....but it happened...............we will surely miss it aloottttttttttttttttt..
Again Thanks Aloottttttttt to S3 for writting this soo much beautifull update and entertained us after mjht....plzzzzzzzzzzz write another SS soonnnnnnnnnnnnn....
with love
Rija
Hey Rija Thank u so much for ur lovely comment ..........we r overwhelemd......We enjoyed writing on SaJan asnd we are glad our readers enjoyed reading......The dio's, presentation were the hard work of soham as was the name of Sajan's daughter......SaJan's baby name was also Soham's idea.......We are glad this SS kept you connected to MJHT and you felt you were watching the show......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7gunurloveSandCastle.SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gnaneswari

Wow! Wow! Wow! What an update! I'm speechless! I love it, totally! Thanks u so much guys for bringing such a lovely story for us. I'm glad that i read this ff. U guys made a brilliant job. I loved the name 'sur', quite different and intresting. And yes, u said it right, if gunjan doesn't sings that day in music room, a januable story hadn't happend. I know this is beginning of sajan family story. Sam is hilarious! I'm so happy after reading this update. But, why u said that u guys r not writing any more? Please, write more. I would love to read your writings. This my request. Please do write one more ff. Thanks for pm
Thank you, Gnaneswari.......and yes......music was the binding force between Sajan. We are waiting for an interesting concept.......

Hope things work out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

To My very dearest Bestest friends -----SOHAM,SWATI & SONIA(adeen) ie S3........what a FANTABULOUS UPDATE AND ENDING WAS VERY SWEET N ROCKING..GOOD WORK S3ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..........Today I am very SadCry ...Sad because My most favourite Ss has ended..CryCry....sad because u have said that S3 wont be writing any any more FF,SS & OS ....ShockedCryCryCryCryCryCry.....this has made me more more and very much SadCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry.......................My favourite writers Soham, Swati n Sonia ie S3 would not be writing any more SS,FF&OSShockedShockedCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry....I cant't express how sad I am n what I am feeling CryCryCryCry..I love reading your Ss a lot and I had thought we will get more SS, FF n OS from you 3....WHY r U doing this 2 your friends??CryCry and I am the biggest fan of your Ss....Pls plssssssssssss write more Ss, FF n OS Soham, Swati & sonia ie S3...plsssssssssss consider my request .....I would love 2 read more Ss, FF n OS written by S3.....As S3 are MAGINIFICENT Writers............Thumbs Up.............and I mean it................Plss I want 2 read more of URs SS, FF n OS Soham, swati n sonia ie S3............I will wait 4 more Ss, FF n OS from U S3..............................

Now coming to your Your SS-WITH YOU ALWAYS!!SAJAN SS This is your Brilliant piece of workThumbs Up............................each part of ss update from part-1 to this last part was extra-ordinary Outstanding ,just Rocking,completely Mindblowing , fully Excellent and  very very MAGNIFICENT....JUST FANTABULOUS AND GR8ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..
I loved reading and imagining a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttDay Dreaming.......Your SS was really truthfully Awesome ...
Each scene  of Each UPDATE just SUPERB...............ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.........
Each dialogue of every UPDATE was amazing and fully Rocking and very well written....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap............................
The presentation of Each n every update was Fantastic, fabulous and so good that it made the whole update easy 2 read..............Good way of presenting every update.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
FULL SS Was SIMPLY 100% AWESOME 100% Excellent and 100% ROCKING AND MAGNIFICENT......................................DASOON , RAPCHICK, OUT Standing and MINDBlowing work by U 3 Soham, Swati & Sonia ie S3.......ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
U r an excellent team S3.......Thumbs Up...

For writing and giving us such a FANTABULOUS SS , For U hard work and for ur excellent skills in writing and FOR MAINTAINING the Essence of MJHT N Sajan in your SS..I have read many FF and I must say yours is the only SS S3 which was able to maintain the ESSENCE of SAJAN..Sajan as we remembered them.... these gifts are for ur excellent workThumbs Up and I am BUTTERING U also thur these gifts so that U give us another new SS, FF n Os soon S3....

gift for my Bestest friends Soham, Swati & Sonia ie S3 from me your friend Gunjan........

A Bouquet of roses for U S3--------

SOHAM, SWATI & SONIA UR work was GR8 and YOU S3 ROCKThumbs Up...

SOHAM, SWATI & SONIA........................................................

Now this tasty Cake 4 U S3 4 writing such a Rocking SS and Mein tum 3 ko Buttering bhi kar rahin hoon thru this cake SO That May we All get another SS, FF n Os from U Soham,Swati n Sonia ie S3 Soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....donot eat the whole cake SAVE some 4 me ur friend also.................WinkSmile plsss.........................................................

You all r excellent S3ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Now for this update This update was just completely Excellent, Awesome,amazing ,fantastic,fabulous,mindblowing, magnificent and fully On Rocking...............Thumbs Up..Gr8 work Soham, Swati n sonia ie S3ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.....very well wriiten..just outstanding and stupendous.....each scene n every dialogue was soo good I am speechless...and the End was WOW!! tooo tooo too awesome n fantabulous..what an end Oops I mean what a New beginning.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.........Starting and ending infact every thing was good...........Sajan-neil scenes, Gunjan anger towards neil,Neil realising his mistakes his words to Gunjan and Samrat forgiving neil,Gunjan also ,their hug, and the dialogues were awesome........what a superb scene....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap........indira caring 4 gunjan , samrat taking gunjan 2 doctor his worry , then his giving gunjan juice and sajan moments in the night, morning sajan scene,samrat preparing breakfast, taking her 4 tests...calling her from office , then when he came to know he was going 2 be dad..Sajans happiness ..samrat excitement his keeping on talking 2 gunjan and she watching him,calling his mom , gunjan care by sam thru out pregnancy and labour pain scenes..samrats shock on becoming dad of a girl his happiness,his calling his mom indiras excitement 2 see her GD.......and Sajan moments with the baby ...Sam saying No Boys only girls school /college and telling gunjan not tell their daughter what he did in collegeWinkLOL......wow!! what cute scenesClap..............their calling their BABY SUR...ClapClapClapClap

MAN S3 wow!! what a stupendous n excellent name for  sajans daughter....and the explanation u gave 4 giving name SUR was excellent..I agree Samrat n gunjan became Sajan and music joined them and Sajan love neh jisey banaya had 2 be SUR.....Beautifull name Thumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClap .
U know S3 I think MJHT Cvs bhi sur name nahi soch patey sajan daughter ke liyee......Ur naming Sajan daughter SUR was Fantastic.....U should have been in MJHt creative team S3......................U r excellent Soham, swati n sonia writers.....ClapClap.............

2nd last indira coming 2 india sajan family complete ..............sam keeping promise 2 neil n neil sentence reduced MAN WOW!! What a beautifull end ..i mean What a fabulous New beginning.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...................................

and Ur words in the last-- life has its ups and down and if your love is there 4 u to share everything then no problem seems big...love is indeed a strong bond that can't be broken..these words were awesome..................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..........

The whole last part was super excellent ................Thumbs Up.......I hope we will get another new SS,FF,OS from u soon Soham , swati n sonia ie S3.............another new story by the name---- sajan Unforgettable story ......or Sequel to this SS -- Sajan family story.....Plss write new story again S3.....Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.................

Once again your whole Ss from 1st part 2 last part was super duper OUTSTANDING AND JANUABLE and MAGNIFICENT....................SUPERB SS Soham , swati n sonia ie S3............................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
 U 3 SOHAM, SWATI n SONIA ie S3  are

LOVE N hugs from me to u S3...........SOHAM HugSWATIHugSONIAHugnow a joint hug 4 S3 from me gunjan S3---Hug...................

U r the best Soham, Swati, Sonia ie S3Thumbs Up..Thanks 4 giving us such a beautifull Story...............Hug...............

love ur  very good friend Gunjan (
jo bahut qs karti hai Wink )..............

Thanks for the farewell gifts. Thank you for your lovely comment.......As Soham has quoted Ekta......we are waiting for an exciting concept....once we think about it....maybe we will write..............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7SandCastle.SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasnin96

u r amazing.  love the whole thing soooooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuch.do write more plzzzzzzz.Clap

Thanks dear...glad to read you enjoyed our SS Smile

Glowing_Star

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArShSaJan

that was so loveelllyyy!! awesomee...lovedd it very veryy muchh!!!

Thanks Maisha...... for your lovely comment.Smile

SwaNia_1

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
edited my rp on pg 123

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtian94

marvelous...superb...beautiful....perfect.....awesum update.....
hats off 2 u guyz....
n lots of applause for u....Clap
sad 2 know dat u won't write any ff....
guyz do think abt dis decision again...u r wonderful writers....
lots of luv...n best wishes
pratz...

Thanks, dear.....for this lovely comment and your good wishes.Smile

SwaNia_1

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

hey guys m totally speechless just awesome fantastic marvellous ss kudos to ullClapfor wrting this beautiful ss and the way ull have described the journey of sajan is just marvellous have no words to desctibe it kudos to ur hard workClapall the dialogues ur presentation scene potrayel eveything just outstandingClapcannot beleive that its the last oneCry i m gng to miss it a lotCry the ending is just perfect tooo goodClapn plzzzzzz do write more ff n ss plzzzzzz Big smileonce again Clap
ClapClap

Thanks for your lovely comment dear............ we are glad you loved the SS.........SaJan's journey is indeed an awesome one for us die hard SaJan fans......we have just tried to pen down our thoughts.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1fend

Go to top