Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 125)

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_monaya

Star  Ok S3.......1st let the feeling sink in me.......OMG! m not able to stop my tears.......CryCry......guys plzzzzzz help me control my tears.......
this SS has ended!!!! it seems like my life is ending.......CryCry.....
m not able to digest the fact that it ENDED.....!!!!!! like FULLSTOP.....no plzzzzzzzzzz.......Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

1st of all, a big, big, big, big, big, big, big sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to SWATI, SONIA & SOHAM.......i've not unressed my comments on the previous 2 parts & m feeling vry vry vry vry vry vry vry vry vry vry vry vry GUILTY.......plzzzzzzzz forgive me guys......i know i've made a very big mistake......plzzzzzz forgive me.......Cry Cry

now cumin to the whole SS......guys let me tell u.....m ADDICTED to it.......y did it have to end?????????......no......this SS shud get every applause coz it deserves it.......i bet that if MJHT 3 is returning then S3 will be appointed in the writer's place......i mean seriously guys.......this SS is truly the BEST no infact the BESTEST.......its just awesum, wonderful, marvellous, amazing, scintillating, superb, brilliant & the BESTEST.......sorry guys i cant find anymore words in the dictionary......so all the words that define PERFECT r for this OS.......

this update was truly, seriously......awesum, mind-blowing, superb.......i've no words to define how much i luvd it.......the way u guys have defined SaJan in this SS no one wud've been able to do so....... & finally they have a BABY & that too a BABYGIRL.....thier PRINCESS & Oh! wat an amazing name......SUR.....truly perfect 4 SaJan daughter......loved the way samrat took care of her......i literally had tears in my eyes wen i read the update...... & Oh! the SaJan conversation in the delivery room......it was the BEST part of this update.......wen samrat was saying that m worried for my daughter, she'll go only to girl's school & college & his view abt TODAYS GUYS really made me laugh......& i was thinking the same thing like gunjan k SAMRAT APNA TIME BHUL GAYA.....& he wanted to maintain his image in front of his daughter.......this memories of this SS will nver leave my heart.......my heart skipped a beat wen i saw the PM written as LAST UPDATE......my hands wer shivering to open it & today i got the GUTS to finally open it with tears & wen i saw that S3 wont be writing anymore FF's & OS's......my heart stopped BEATING for a while......m not joking guys.......m serious in fact VERY VERY SERIOUS......u cant stop writing......dats it!!!!!

the way u guys defined SaJan in ur SS was truly commendable........it was just PERFECT......thier BOND was shown amazingly & we are always more than ready to bear ur writings & guys i think u r underestimating urself.......y did u write thnx 4 bearing with us & our SS????? wat does that mean?????
we are really vry vry vry vry vry lucky to have writers like SWATI, SONIA & SOHAM ......so plzzzzzzz guys DO NOT EVER SAY THIS KIND OF THINGS FOR THIS SS AGAIN......m warning u all.......AngryAngry

& guys y u are saying that u wont be writing anymore FF's, OS's & SS's?????? guys plzzzzzzzzz dont say this.......m crying even more now......Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry.......plzzzzzzzzzzz aisa mat kaho......we want more from S3......plzzzzzzzzzzz......u had promised us that u will write more OS's & SS's after this SS & u cant Break ur promise.......u have to fullfill it for readers sake......no u all cant do this to us........u will HAVE to write MORE & MORE & MORE & MORE.......plzzzzzz say u will write more & plzzzzzzzz help me stop my CONTINUES FLOWING TEARS......plzzzzzz.......Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

dunno wen i'll get to say again my favourite line to u all......
CONTINUE SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME.......

w8ing eagerly 4 nxt update.......do cont soon......

whum am i going to say this again?????????????? & wen???????????????????????? guys plzzzzzzzzzzz dont do this.......u all know these are my favourite lines & i wnt to say this lines forever to S3.......plzzzzzzzzz guys come back with a new SS........ASAP.......m w8ing 4 it till my last breath.......Cry Cry Cry

& lastly........sorry guys i dont have more words to say.......my eyes are all teary & my hands are shivering at writing this reply, hence i end my comment with........
Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star
these all are for S3 for writing such an amazing SS......infact all the applauses & stars are understatements for this SS......we all love u & ur writing S3 & so its a sincere request from the depth of my heart......plzzzzzzzzzzz write more & more & more.......
u TRIO r the best.......unmatchable......rockinggggggggggg, superbbbbbbbbbbbbbb aur kya bolu main......m short of words.......thank u soooooooooooooo much to SWATI, SONIA & SOHAM for this wonderful SS & we readers r blessed to have writers like u three........thnk u soooooooooooooo much for giving us the opportunity to read ur writings & the freedom to comment & who says TEEN TIGADA KAAM BIGADA?????? its totally, entirely wrong in S3's Case........it shud be.......
TEEN TIGADA KAAM SAVARA......(hope i said the rite hindi word).......thats the saying for you three........

S3 rocccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssss!!!!!! Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star
thank u soooooooooooooooooooooo much for this marvellous piece of your creation.......this SS......

WE READERS R WITH S3.......ALWAYS!......Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug 

THANX 4 BEARING WITH MY PAKAO COMMENTS........!!!!!!!

THANX a lot EKTAA 4 your long Comment. V R so touched after reading this....and pls. don't feel sorry for Un-reserved thing.....No need to say sorry... We know you were busy with other commitments.........V don't mind it.....even,V R actually thankful to all Silent readers/visitors.... for visit n reading this SS.....

THANX 4 liking this SS story n concept. We are overwhelmed with your comment.....getting  addicted to our attempt at writing some story means a lot. and, No.....V R not stop writing..... actually,V R waiting for a very-very exiting Idea.....something different.... from regular concept.......till then Wait.
Please,don't feel sad.......V can't see...our loyal readers..and most important our dear friends feel bad...

and Thanx 4 telling us....."TEEN TIGADA KAAM SANWARA"LOL....

-S O H A M.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SwaNia_1SwaNia_2SandCastle.

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 358674

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

Thanks dear..........thank you so much.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

358674SwaNia_1

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
hey guys m totally speechless just awesome fantastic marvellous ss kudos to ullClapClapClapClapfor wrting this beautiful ss and the way ull have described the journey of sajan is just marvellous have no words to desctibe it kudos to ur hard workClapClapClapClapall the dialogues ur presentation scene potrayel eveything just outstandingClapClapClapClapcannot beleive that its the last oneCry i m gng to miss it a lotCry the ending is just perfect tooo goodClapClapClapClapn plzzzzzz do write more ff n ss plzzzzzz Big smileonce again ClapClapClapClap
ClapClap

Edited by fend - 10 April 2011 at 7:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERgunurloveSwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

awesome update........Clap

it ws fantastic..........luvd the way sam took care of gunjiii........Embarrassed
and finally they r together and happy....Smile
but i ll misss this ss alot.....it was one of my favourites..............i ll surely miss the updates alot...Cry.......
keep writing more ss S3....u write amazingly well..........well doneThumbs Up...........
luv u
ambika

Thanks Ambika........for liking our update .Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_12

Wow!!!!!!!!!Last part Cry Can't believe it.....It was really a beautiful Journey Of SaJan after Mjht..It really refreshed all our sweet memories of SaJan which we treasured so dearly to us...Day Dreaming  It really made us relive each & every magical moments of our Januable SaJan and plus we got more ....Big smileWe got most of our wished scenes of SaJan from u guys..We always wanted to see a ending like this for SaJan..Thank you for giving us such a wonderful Journey of SaJan..It was truly magical,mind blowing & out of the world.....You guys really rocked in every update..The last one was truly amazing..The feelings,emotions,happiness & joy were portrayed so well..The delivery scene was out standingClapYou wrote it so beautifully without losing the feel & the depth of situation......It was a marvelous work..Congrats !!to all THREE of u...

Thank you Anjali.........for your comments which helped us improvise Smile
Sajan story is indeed close to our heart and will always remain so......inspiring a lot of us to attempt writing on them.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 10 April 2011 at 8:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali_12SwaNia_1SIZZZLER

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
To My very dearest Bestest friends -----SOHAM,SWATI & SONIA(adeen) ie S3........what a FANTABULOUS UPDATE AND ENDING WAS VERY SWEET N ROCKING..GOOD WORK S3ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..........Today I am very SadCry ...Sad because My most favourite Ss has ended..CryCry....sad because u have said that S3 wont be writing any any more FF,SS & OS ....ShockedCryCryCryCryCryCry.....this has made me more more and very much SadCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry.......................My favourite writers Soham, Swati n Sonia ie S3 would not be writing any more SS,FF&OSShockedShockedCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry....I cant't express how sad I am n what I am feeling CryCryCryCry..I love reading your Ss a lot and I had thought we will get more SS, FF n OS from you 3....WHY r U doing this 2 your friends??CryCry and I am the biggest fan of your Ss....Pls plssssssssssss write more Ss, FF n OS Soham, Swati & sonia ie S3...plsssssssssss consider my request .....I would love 2 read more Ss, FF n OS written by S3.....As S3 are MAGINIFICENT Writers............Thumbs Up.............and I mean it................Plss I want 2 read more of URs SS, FF n OS Soham, swati n sonia ie S3............I will wait 4 more Ss, FF n OS from U S3..............................

Now coming to your Your SS-WITH YOU ALWAYS!!SAJAN SS This is your Brilliant piece of workThumbs Up............................each part of ss update from part-1 to this last part was extra-ordinary Outstanding ,just Rocking,completely Mindblowing , fully Excellent and  very very MAGNIFICENT....JUST FANTABULOUS AND GR8ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..
I loved reading and imagining a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttDay Dreaming.......Your SS was really truthfully Awesome ...
Each scene  of Each UPDATE just SUPERB...............ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.........
Each dialogue of every UPDATE was amazing and fully Rocking and very well written....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap............................
The presentation of Each n every update was Fantastic, fabulous and so good that it made the whole update easy 2 read..............Good way of presenting every update.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
FULL SS Was SIMPLY 100% AWESOME 100% Excellent and 100% ROCKING AND MAGNIFICENT......................................DASOON , RAPCHICK, OUT Standing and MINDBlowing work by U 3 Soham, Swati & Sonia ie S3.......ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
U r an excellent team S3.......Thumbs Up...

For writing and giving us such a FANTABULOUS SS , For U hard work and for ur excellent skills in writing and FOR MAINTAINING the Essence of MJHT N Sajan in your SS..I have read many FF and I must say yours is the only SS S3 which was able to maintain the ESSENCE of SAJAN..Sajan as we remembered them.... these gifts are for ur excellent workThumbs Up and I am BUTTERING U also thur these gifts so that U give us another new SS, FF n Os soon S3....

gift for my Bestest friends Soham, Swati & Sonia ie S3 from me your friend Gunjan........

A Bouquet of roses for U S3--------

SOHAM, SWATI & SONIA UR work was GR8 and YOU S3 ROCKThumbs Up...

SOHAM, SWATI & SONIA........................................................

Now this tasty Cake 4 U S3 4 writing such a Rocking SS and Mein tum 3 ko Buttering bhi kar rahin hoon thru this cake SO That May we All get another SS, FF n Os from U Soham,Swati n Sonia ie S3 Soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....donot eat the whole cake SAVE some 4 me ur friend also.................WinkSmile plsss.........................................................

You all r excellent S3ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Now for this update This update was just completely Excellent, Awesome,amazing ,fantastic,fabulous,mindblowing, magnificent and fully On Rocking...............Thumbs Up..Gr8 work Soham, Swati n sonia ie S3ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.....very well wriiten..just outstanding and stupendous.....each scene n every dialogue was soo good I am speechless...and the End was WOW!! tooo tooo too awesome n fantabulous..what an end Oops I mean what a New beginning.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.........Starting and ending infact every thing was good...........Sajan-neil scenes, Gunjan anger towards neil,Neil realising his mistakes his words to Gunjan and Samrat forgiving neil,Gunjan also ,their hug, and the dialogues were awesome........what a superb scene....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap........indira caring 4 gunjan , samrat taking gunjan 2 doctor his worry , then his giving gunjan juice and sajan moments in the night, morning sajan scene,samrat preparing breakfast, taking her 4 tests...calling her from office , then when he came to know he was going 2 be dad..Sajans happiness ..samrat excitement his keeping on talking 2 gunjan and she watching him,calling his mom , gunjan care by sam thru out pregnancy and labour pain scenes..samrats shock on becoming dad of a girl his happiness,his calling his mom indiras excitement 2 see her GD.......and Sajan moments with the baby ...Sam saying No Boys only girls school /college and telling gunjan not tell their daughter what he did in collegeWinkLOL......wow!! what cute scenesClap..............their calling their BABY SUR...ClapClapClapClap

MAN S3 wow!! what a stupendous n excellent name for  sajans daughter....and the explanation u gave 4 giving name SUR was excellent..I agree Samrat n gunjan became Sajan and music joined them and Sajan love neh jisey banaya had 2 be SUR.....Beautifull name Thumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClap .
U know S3 I think MJHT Cvs bhi sur name nahi soch patey sajan daughter ke liyee......Ur naming Sajan daughter SUR was Fantastic.....U should have been in MJHt creative team S3......................U r excellent Soham, swati n sonia writers.....ClapClap.............

2nd last indira coming 2 india sajan family complete ..............sam keeping promise 2 neil n neil sentence reduced MAN WOW!! What a beautifull end ..i mean What a fabulous New beginning.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...................................

and Ur words in the last-- life has its ups and down and if your love is there 4 u to share everything then no problem seems big...love is indeed a strong bond that can't be broken..these words were awesome..................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..........

The whole last part was super excellent ................Thumbs Up.......I hope we will get another new SS,FF,OS from u soon Soham , swati n sonia ie S3.............another new story by the name---- sajan Unforgettable story ......or Sequel to this SS -- Sajan family story.....Plss write new story again S3.....Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.................

Once again your whole Ss from 1st part 2 last part was super duper OUTSTANDING AND JANUABLE and MAGNIFICENT....................SUPERB SS Soham , swati n sonia ie S3............................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
 U 3 SOHAM, SWATI n SONIA ie S3  are

LOVE N hugs from me to u S3...........SOHAM HugSWATIHugSONIAHugnow a joint hug 4 S3 from me gunjan S3---Hug...................

U r the best Soham, Swati, Sonia ie S3Thumbs Up..Thanks 4 giving us such a beautifull Story...............Hug...............

love ur  very good friend Gunjan (
jo bahut qs karti hai Wink )..............

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali_12SwaNia_1SIZZZLERgunurloveSandCastle.SwaNia_2

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
awesome end
i really liked ur ss i was one of my fav
do write more ff, ss or os

sadaf

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2