Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 124)

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mars14

OMG...
I REALY CANT BELIVEE ITS LAST PARRT.....
N THE MORE SURPRISED THAT I AM THE FRIST ONE TO RES.........N IT WAS TOO BY CHANCEE...........FEEELING LUCKY ONE........AS ITS THE MOSSSTT FAVOURITEEEE ONE FF OF MINES.OR SAY ALL....I CANT BELIEVE SERIOSULY IT HAD COME TO AN END.THE MOSTT PERFECT N AWESOME LOVE SOTRY I EVER HAD HEARD OR READ..REALLY I AM IN TEARS SEEIGN LAST UPDATEE....AWWW.......
NOW coming to the update
it made me speechless....
really awesome
outstanding
minblowing
amazing 
marvelous
superb
osamm
emotional
loveable
lovelyy
cute
sweett
the best one
bestest one
good
birllant
.......................................i am having less of words to describe about the update.......this was soo soo awesome that ..........just speechless..........starting neil n sajan convo.....really sajan are soooo sweettttt ........then the baby new.....awwwwwww cant belive it was soo cuteee........then sur....awesomeeeeeeeeee..............omg..i really dont know how to tell u that what i am feling at this tym.......
ur whole ff was brillant u had done an awesome job..u kept suspense till the last of the update..n the events happen at the ryt tym u descirbed soo muchh awesomeee.....the bonding of love....u descirbed is soo trueee..........sajan relationship u potrayted was soooo brillanttt......so touchyy so emotional n true..selfless love.........januableeee..........
the bestest story i ever read.......u had write all the udpates soo birlantly that i have no words which could describe about ur updates n ffss.which have writeen out of this worldd.......u truly justify with this ffs n all characterss.....u really give us the best one to read a sajan storyy i had visulaze each n evey update...trullyy awesomeee.....
thanks a lott
thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much.........
COONTINUED

OMG, Meri.......thank you so much for your words of appreciation.........and your emo's of appreciationTongue . We are glad you enjoyed reading our SS. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSSwaNia_1

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

res

*edited*
ok, firstly lemme tell you that i read this ss in one go.....and i truly enjoyed reading it!!TongueTongue
the way you guys have written each and everything, described both samrat and gunjan's feelings is really very beautiful!!
Hats off to you three!!!!Star
and the last part was too good......their baby SUR.......aaawwww its such a sweet name..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i loved the way you've ended this ss...
this one is for you guys-
Clap

Do write more short stories....will surely read them!!Big smile

Thank you Ria......for your words of appreciation........the name SUR was suggested by Soham....... and aptly too.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
edited my reply on pg 122

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Glowing_Star IF-Dazzler
Glowing_Star
Glowing_Star

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
u r amazing.  love the whole thing soooooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuch.do write more plzzzzzzz.ClapClapClapClapClapClap

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
~Res, will post a long comment!!Day Dreaming~

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

MaNan_KaShian IF-Dazzler
MaNan_KaShian
MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
that was so loveelllyyy!! awesomee...lovedd it very veryy muchh!!!

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Star  Ok S3.......1st let the feeling sink in me.......OMG! m not able to stop my tears.......CryCry......guys plzzzzzz help me control my tears.......
this SS has ended!!!! it seems like my life is ending.......CryCry.....
m not able to digest the fact that it ENDED.....!!!!!! like FULLSTOP.....no plzzzzzzzzzz.......Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

1st of all, a big, big, big, big, big, big, big sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to SWATI, SONIA & SOHAM.......i've not unressed my comments on the previous 2 parts & m feeling vry vry vry vry vry vry vry vry vry vry vry vry GUILTY.......plzzzzzzzz forgive me guys......i know i've made a very big mistake......plzzzzzz forgive me.......Cry Cry

now cumin to the whole SS......guys let me tell u.....m ADDICTED to it.......y did it have to end?????????......no......this SS shud get every applause coz it deserves it.......i bet that if MJHT 3 is returning then S3 will be appointed in the writer's place......i mean seriously guys.......this SS is truly the BEST no infact the BESTEST.......its just awesum, wonderful, marvellous, amazing, scintillating, superb, brilliant & the BESTEST.......sorry guys i cant find anymore words in the dictionary......so all the words that define PERFECT r for this OS.......

this update was truly, seriously......awesum, mind-blowing, superb.......i've no words to define how much i luvd it.......the way u guys have defined SaJan in this SS no one wud've been able to do so....... & finally they have a BABY & that too a BABYGIRL.....thier PRINCESS & Oh! wat an amazing name......SUR.....truly perfect 4 SaJan daughter......loved the way samrat took care of her......i literally had tears in my eyes wen i read the update...... & Oh! the SaJan conversation in the delivery room......it was the BEST part of this update.......wen samrat was saying that m worried for my daughter, she'll go only to girl's school & college & his view abt TODAYS GUYS really made me laugh......& i was thinking the same thing like gunjan k SAMRAT APNA TIME BHUL GAYA.....& he wanted to maintain his image in front of his daughter.......this memories of this SS will nver leave my heart.......my heart skipped a beat wen i saw the PM written as LAST UPDATE......my hands wer shivering to open it & today i got the GUTS to finally open it with tears & wen i saw that S3 wont be writing anymore FF's & OS's......my heart stopped BEATING for a while......m not joking guys.......m serious in fact VERY VERY SERIOUS......u cant stop writing......dats it!!!!!

the way u guys defined SaJan in ur SS was truly commendable........it was just PERFECT......thier BOND was shown amazingly & we are always more than ready to bear ur writings & guys i think u r underestimating urself.......y did u write thnx 4 bearing with us & our SS????? wat does that mean?????
we are really vry vry vry vry vry lucky to have writers like SWATI, SONIA & SOHAM ......so plzzzzzzz guys DO NOT EVER SAY THIS KIND OF THINGS FOR THIS SS AGAIN......m warning u all.......AngryAngry

& guys y u are saying that u wont be writing anymore FF's, OS's & SS's?????? guys plzzzzzzzzz dont say this.......m crying even more now......Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry.......plzzzzzzzzzzz aisa mat kaho......we want more from S3......plzzzzzzzzzzz......u had promised us that u will write more OS's & SS's after this SS & u cant Break ur promise.......u have to fullfill it for readers sake......no u all cant do this to us........u will HAVE to write MORE & MORE & MORE & MORE.......plzzzzzz say u will write more & plzzzzzzzz help me stop my CONTINUES FLOWING TEARS......plzzzzzz.......Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

dunno wen i'll get to say again my favourite line to u all......
CONTINUE SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME.......

w8ing eagerly 4 nxt update.......do cont soon......

whum am i going to say this again?????????????? & wen???????????????????????? guys plzzzzzzzzzzz dont do this.......u all know these are my favourite lines & i wnt to say this lines forever to S3.......plzzzzzzzzz guys come back with a new SS........ASAP.......m w8ing 4 it till my last breath.......Cry Cry Cry

& lastly........sorry guys i dont have more words to say.......my eyes are all teary & my hands are shivering at writing this reply, hence i end my comment with........
Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star
these all are for S3 for writing such an amazing SS......infact all the applauses & stars are understatements for this SS......we all love u & ur writing S3 & so its a sincere request from the depth of my heart......plzzzzzzzzzzz write more & more & more.......
u TRIO r the best.......unmatchable......rockinggggggggggg, superbbbbbbbbbbbbbb aur kya bolu main......m short of words.......thank u soooooooooooooo much to SWATI, SONIA & SOHAM for this wonderful SS & we readers r blessed to have writers like u three........thnk u soooooooooooooo much for giving us the opportunity to read ur writings & the freedom to comment & who says TEEN TIGADA KAAM BIGADA?????? its totally, entirely wrong in S3's Case........it shud be.......
TEEN TIGADA KAAM SAVARA......(hope i said the rite hindi word).......thats the saying for you three........

S3 rocccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssss!!!!!! Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star
thank u soooooooooooooooooooooo much for this marvellous piece of your creation.......this SS......

WE READERS R WITH S3.......ALWAYS!......Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug 

THANX 4 BEARING WITH MY PAKAO COMMENTS........!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7gunurloveSwaNia_2

mjhtian94 Goldie
mjhtian94
mjhtian94

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
marvelous...superb...beautiful....perfect.....awesum update.....
hats off 2 u guyz....
n lots of applause for u....Clap
sad 2 know dat u won't write any ff....
guyz do think abt dis decision again...u r wonderful writers....
lots of luv...n best wishes
pratz...

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Go to top