Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 122)

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali_12SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2Joseph_A

358674 Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7SwaNia_2

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

awesome update........ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

it ws fantastic..........luvd the way sam took care of gunjiii........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and finally they r together and happy....SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
but i ll misss this ss alot.....it was one of my favourites..............i ll surely miss the updates alot...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry.......
keep writing more ss S3....u write amazingly well..........well doneThumbs Up...........
luv u
ambika

Edited by ambikamuskaan - 09 April 2011 at 11:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
omg last part res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSSwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2SandCastle.Joseph_ABabajiKaThullu

Kritianya IF-Dazzler
Kritianya
Kritianya

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
januable ending....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i have mixed feelings don't know how to describe frankly speaking i m feeling right now same the way i felt when mjht ended don't want to even rem that black friday frankly speaking it won't be healed never ever and right now same feeling happy bcz of such a wonderful and awesome part most enjoyable part sajan's happy life completing with their daughter making their bond more strong and sad bcz now won't get to see further story of their life of course its beginning but we will def miss it  and we can hope sajan always remain eternal with their bond of love forever foralways 

this was seriously wonderful SS from starting it stick us to read it more and more we got ups and downs in it no doubt its life and sajan's passed test of love every time 

this part was seriously very wonderful the way we got to know caring an loving father samrat , gunjan one proud wife and mother ,it started with end of mjht 's story and it gave us pleasure to have sajan with us we all will def miss this story and sajan no doubt they will remain in our heart 

once again thanks a tone guys for ur wonderful treat HugHug i hope in future we will get u guy's another venture of FF or SS we would love to read it and thanks for pm as well HugHug i seriously hate to bid  bye so i do say come back soon guys Wink we will be waiting Embarrassed

Edited by aashizin - 09 April 2011 at 10:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7SwaNia_2Joseph_ABabajiKaThullu

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Awesome....Clap Fabulous.....Clap Amazing.......Clap Extra-Ordinary Update.......Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap S3...You rocksClap Clap Clap

Its totally Rocking Update...Clap Superb Ending part of Superb SS......Clap I am speechless ...and I don't know how to react this time...Because,It was my all time favorite story concept...and,finally this is the last part of this FFCry Cry Cry....its very painful feeling...Cry.

I loved whole story concept,characterization,presentation n every things of this SS. Definitely,it was inspiration of my FF.

About...this Update.....Its Perfect ending Clap all scenes,dialogues n sequence was too good...ClapClap
specially,Delivery scene was very-well written scene of this part....Claploved the name of 'SUR' and very beautiful reason..behind this name....Embarrassed Its really different.....Embarrassed actually,I am so tired to hearing...Angel....Princess or Neha name....LOL lagta hai aur koi name hi nahin bacha hai SaJan's daughter ke liye....LOL . Truly heart touching story....Clap Clap Clap...Its just like MJHT-Extension for me... so,this time....I am little emotional...Cry Its really hard to digest....that,it was the End of very beautiful SaJan saga.....Cry...Sorry,for my boring long Reply.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7SandCastle.SwaNia_2BabajiKaThullu

Go to top