Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 121)

HealMeForever IF-Rockerz
HealMeForever
HealMeForever

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
omgggggggg superb upd
thnks fr the pm luvd it!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

mohit_rockstar Senior Member
mohit_rockstar
mohit_rockstar

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
heyy hii dear...m soo sorry cldnt comment as i was etremely busy..have visited if i guess all most after 2 months,,i m soo sorry cldnt comment..and now comin 2 d updt..the updates wre superb..lovd how gunjan was strong n faced d circumstances and then sajan's talk n hug..everything was just perfect..m glad that neil realised his mistake n saved samrat...thanks 4 d pm hon..cont soon
thnks
love
palak

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

358674 Goldie

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
update soon Smile !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
tht was soooooo nice part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Hi Guyz,        
          We are updating the last part of our SS. We are overwhelmed with the response we got from our lovely readers. Thank you to all.....those who read and commented...........those who read and hit the LIKE tab.......and those who were silent readers....(Aur unhen bhi...jisne kabhi "3 Tigada Kaam Bigada" nahin kaha....LOLWinkLOL ) We take this opportunity in informing our readers, that this will be the last Update from S3 ............ S3 will not be writing any more FF's, OS's or SS's

Do read and drop your precious Comments...........It will help us,for Our Valuation...of work....We, S3, hope we have managed to keep the essence of SaJan intact throughout this SS........the SaJan we fell in love with and till date have not gotten over. Do let us know, if you feel otherwise. We are open to criticism as we are open to appreciation.

Do enjoy this last update....a happy ending to the story of our lovely couple..........SaJan.

Love,
S3

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Banner made by-SaJanRox11(Manjari)

PART - 26

Samrat and Gunjan were relieved......but,at the same time, Gunjan was hurt......very hurt. She had never expected Neil to do something like this. As they left the courtroom....hand in hand they saw Mr.Malhotra leave quitely......this chapter was over in their lives........Sheena and Mr. Malhotra were gone..... forever......from SaJan life....

"Gunjan.........."

Neil called out softly...... As Gunjan turned to look at him.......he lowered his gaze ........

N - I am sorry, Gunjan.....for everything.......I never intended to hurt you...I only wanted to.......

G - Neil....please stop it. I never expected you to do something like this. You were my friend....my best friend..... I never thought you would be helping Sheena in her cheap tactics to separate me from Samrat. How did you even think.........I would be able to live without Samrat........away from Samrat ?? My world begins with Samrat.......ends at Samrat ..... No one else can ever take his place.............this act of yours has made me lose trust in friends and friendship....... I will never ever trust friends......

And Gunjan could not control her tears....she buried her face in her hands......Samrat held her close as she wept......his hands running through her hair......

S - Chashmish....chup ho jaao......and how can you lose trust on friends ?? We were, are and will always be best friends.....remember......you had told me on our first date ??

The look he gave Neil after saying this said enough...Neil looked down...ashamed of himself....

Gunjan remembered her words........Samrat was right........they had after all started of as friends before falling in love and getting married......all through these years, Samrat had been her Best Friend......even, when she was angry with him, he was always around. Wiping her tears she looked at Samrat.His eyes sparkled..he too was remembering the best years of their lives.....she calmed herself. The nightmare was over....she was with the one person that meant the world to her........what more did she want ??

Neil....stood-up...silently...said in very soft tone...with teary eyes...I know,maine jo kiya...woh right nahin tha....mere Pyar ne mujhe itna andha kar diya ki...Right-Wrong ka difference hi nahin raha.....par,tumhen kabhi hurt karne ki soch bhi nahin sakta Gunjan.....shayad,tum kabhi nahin samajh sakogi....meri feelings ko...mere emotions ko....maine jo kiya apne pyar ke liye kiya.... tumhen paane ke liye kiya......par tum toh meri kabhi thi hi nahin...(looked at Samrat sideTum sirf Samrat ki thi aur hamesha ussi ki rahogi....tum donon ko koi alag nahin kar sakta....kyunki,tum donon ek hi ho....aur aaj court-room mein jab mujhe yeh ehsaas hua.....toh main khud ko rok nahin saka...mujhe koi haq nahin hai...do pyar karne waalon ko alag karne ki koshish karne ka...."

Gunjan came close to him....and said in a shaky voice...Hum dost the Neil..achhe dost...maine kabhi tumhen uss nazar se nahin dekha...Tumhen kya lagta hai...mujhe takleef nahin ho rahi...? mujhe bhi dard ho raha hai...apne dost ki yeh sacchai dekhkar.......main jaanti thi ki tum mujhse pyaar karte the, par mujhe laga ki tum yeh bhi jaante hoge ki Samrat mere liya kya hai.....kitna important hai meri life mein......issliye kabhi socha bhi nahin tha ki tum Sheena ke saath milkar aisa kuch karoge.....maine kabhi nahin socha tha ki....1 din...." n she cried...Samrat held her shoulder..... he knew she was hurt, but he also knew that his Chashmish would not want to lose a friend .........just the thought of losing him (Samrat) had frightened her. Once she cooled down, she would forgive Neil............. but, he had to take the initiative......he had to forgive Neil first............

S - Chashmish......please chup ho jaaoo......Aur Neil ne joh kiya.....apne pyaar ke liye........agar main uski jagah hota toh shayad main bhi...........

N - Nahin Samrat.......tum nahin karte aisa....... Tumne kabhi Gunjan ko possess karne ki koshish nahin ki.......tumne hamesha apne pyaar ko space di hai.....issiliye woh tumhare paas wapis aa gayee........ aur maine ...apni dosti ko bhulakar sirf usse paane ki koshish ki....... uski khushi ka khayal bhi nahin kiya maine.......

S - But, we have no complains , Neil.........we have forgiven you.
And we are  also thankful to you....ki,sirf tumhaari wajah se main aur Gunjan aaj saath hain....main soch bhi nahin sakta agar uss din Sheena ne woh Killing contract de diya hota toh kya hota....tum chahte toh aaj court mein chup reh sakte the....par,tumne aisa nahin kiya...tumne na sirf Gunjan ki jaan bachai.....mujhe bhi uss jurm ki sazaa se bachaya jo, maine nahin kiya tha....tumne jo kuchh bhi kiya...woh apni dost ko bachane ke liye kiya...yeh 1 lower court ka decision hai...hum iss decision ke against next level par appeal karenge....aur mera waada hai tumse. main tumhen...bachane ke liye...woh sab karoonga...jo main kar sakta hoon....main tum jaise dost ko nahin kho sakta Neil.

Gunjan looked at Samrat in surprise......how could anyone be so forgiving ??? Maybe she was being harsh on Neil........but he had tried to separate her from Samrat........ but then as always was the case........if Samrat could forgive Neil.......she could too.

Neil smiled...but,his eyes were moist....said softly....ab Galti ki hai toh...sazaa bhi toh milegi...par jaane se pehle 1 aakhri baar kya tumhen hug kar sakta hoon, Gunjan....shayad....phir kabhi tumse mil paaoon yaa nahin....."

Gunjan said nothing.... she looked at Samrat...... with tears in her eyes....... Samrat looked at her....he wiped her tears and nodded in a yes........Gunjan hugged Neil. After Gunjan broke the hug........Samrat and Gunjan moved away.......as Neil was  led away.

After Neil left........

Mr.A - Excuse me sir......but we have to get some formalities completed before, we leave.

Samrat asked Gunjan to wait near their car as he accompanied Mr. Agarwal.

Gunjan felt weak and sick. The stress had taken its toll and she needed rest. After completing the formalities........as Samrat was walking towards Gunjan, he noticed this very thing........Chashmish looked so pale........he called up Dr.Rohatgi and fixed an appointment. As he reached the car.......his cell buzzed...........it was his Mom........ she had heard about this case from her collegues at work......she was upset with them for not informing her.....she was worried too.

Samrat spoke to his mom and assured her that he was ok now.....Gunjan was fine too.....just a wee bit stressed out. She asked to speak to her daughter in law.........

I - Gunjan.....beta...... yeh sab......

G - Mom....what had to happen has happened but ultimately truth prevailed......everything is fine now.....we were just about to leave the court.

I - Oh....but do take care, beta......Samrat told me you are not keeping well.

G - I will, mom.......don't worry.....Samrat hain na mera care karne ke liye.......Don't worry mom.....I am fine.

I - Ok.......do keep me informed, beta.........

G - Ji , mom......bye.

Gunjan disconnected the call. She looked at Samrat who was looking at her lovingly....

S - Lets go, Chashmish.We have an appointment to keep. Dr.Rohatgi will be waiting for us.

G - What...? Doctor ki appointment !!!!! Kyun ?? Mujhe kya hua hai ?? Thoda rest karoongi toh better feel karoongi...Ghar chalte hain naa...

S - Yehi baat doctor mujhe bataye toh mujhe zyada better lagega....ki you are fine...just need some rest........so, chalein ??

Gunjan knew it was useless arguing with Samrat.......so she got in the car.......Samrat  too got in the car and asked the driver to take them to Dr.Rohatgi clinic.

Dr.Rohatgi was waiting for them. When he saw Gunjan, he was surprised..... she looked pale.

In the consulting room, Dr.Rohatgi asked his nurse to get Gunjan ready for check up. Samrat waited in the consulting room as the doctor checked up on Gunjan. As Gunjan was dressing up after her check up, Dr.Rohatgi spoke to Samrat.......some tests were needed. Samrat was worried....what was wrong with Gunjan ???

Dr.R - Nothing much......but we need to get these tests done, before I can tell you anything. But I really do not think you need to worry....I am sure everything will be alright.

Gunjan entered the Doctor's cabin

Dr.R - So, Mrs Shergill ......I will see you tomorrow at 8 in the morning....some routine tests.....nothing much. And these medicines to be taken after every meal........starting after dinner tonight.

Samrat and Gunjan took the doctor's leave and left for home. The journey homeward was in complete silence.......both lost in their own thoughts....Samrat worried for Gunjan's health and Gunjan thinking about the last few days. The ultimate test of their bond......their love.....and they had won....hands down......

After reaching home, Gunjan flopped on the sofa..she was absolutely sapped of all energy.....

S - Chashmish....we will order dinner.....tum rest karo..... chalo.....a hot water bath will do you good. Till dinner arrives.....main juice lekar aata hoon........

Gunjan was overwhelmed...Samrat was taking such good care of her...she had to recover from whatever was wrong with her soon........and then office had to be attended too.......

She walked up to their room.By the time she had come out of the bathroom, Samrat was already there....waiting for Gunjan with juice. He was one worried husband......God and the doctor alone knew what was wrong with his pretty wife.......

Gunjan could not help but smile on seeing his worried face........

G - Samrat......main theek hoon......believe me...I am really feeling better....Actually,tumhen dekh kar mujhe aisa lag raha hai jaise,main really bimaar hoon...n she smiled

Samrat looked at her....she did look better...in fact, she had a glow on her face........

He moved slowly towards her......Gunjan for once did not move nor move her eyes away.....her gaze fixed on her handsome husband. Samrat held her in his arms...as he gently kissed her forehead.....caressing her cheeks...... Gunjan now shut her eyes.....enjoying Samrat's touch......... as his lips moved over her delicate face.

Next morning was bright and sunny. Samrat was up first....and as he turned to see his pretty wife, she opened her eyes and smiled at him........he knew,then that this day would be the best day in a long time.

S - Chashmish.....tests karane jaana hai ...late na ho jaye. 

Gunjan pouted, nodding her head in a NO........she did not wish to get up......but, Samrat would have none of it.

S - Uttho......aur ready ho jaao......main breakfast banata  hoon.....

G - Samrat .......tum first ready ho jaao.....till then I will take a nap.........just a teeny weeny nap.........please......phir I will get up.......promise......

S - (trying to control his chuckle).....Ok......... Tumhe kabhi bhi maine kuch karne se mana kiya hain .....joh ab karoonga.....

He smiled at her as she shut her eyes again......he went to get ready ......

As he came out of the bathroom, Gunjan was in deep sleep.......he was now really worried.........hope Gunjan is not seriously sick.......otherwise Gunjan....and sleeping till so late........

He gently kissed her on her cheeks as she opened her eyes.....she knew, now she had no excuse to keep sleeping...... she got off the bed.

Samrat had breakfast ready by the time Gunjan came downstairs...... Surprisingly, he had not asked her for any help...regarding where to find certain things in the kitchen while preparing breakfast. Gunjan was not really hungry, but, Samrat had been so sweet and taken the effort to make breakfast, that she could not say no and hurt him. So some how she managed to eat something.

After they finished having their breakfast and Samrat had cleared the table,they left for the doctor's clinic. After the tests...........

G - Office chalte hain Samrat.......bahot saare work pending hain....

S - Tum ghar jaaoogi...... rest karne.Jab tak Doctors ki report nahin aa jaati......tum office nahin aaogi......No any work...

G - But Samrat..........mujhe kuch bhi nahin.....

Dr.R - Your husband is right, Mrs. Shergill.......you need rest. Mr.Shergill he said looking at Samrat )....you can collect the reports by evening.....I will talk to you then.

Gunjan was not very pleased......she wanted to go to office.....

G - Main ghar par bore ho jaaoongi, Samrat ....please, mujhe office aane do.....Please.....

S - Chashmish...clearly kaho na....mujhe miss karogi.....that is why you want to come to office.....No problem....tum office nahin aa sakti toh kya hua......main toh ghar par reh sakta hoon naa......we will spend some 'quality' time together......

Samrat winked and flashed his smile.......Gunjan looked at him and blushed.....

G - Koi zaroorat nahin...tum office main hi theek ho.....Aur waise bhi, doctor ne mujhe rest karne ko kaha hai naa......tum ghar par rahoge toh ho chuki meri rest.......tum office jaao......main ghar chali jaati hoon.

S - That's like my good wife...... (Samrat brushed his finger past her nose......Tum car lekar jaao....main cab se office jaata hoon. Take care....aur rest karo, please........koi zaroorat nahin hai cleaning and cooking karne ki.......understand?? And apni medicines time par lena......main lunch order kar doonga......

G - Bas.....Bas........Samrat main bacchi nahin hoon....itne instructions ki zaroorat nahin hai...... I will take care......bye.

Both went their own ways. Gunjan reached home. Samrat was right......she needed rest ..she was feeling very tired. She made herself a cup of coffee and settled with her favorite novel.

By lunch time , her lunch parcel arrived........ Samrat had been very careful.......nothing oily and spicy was sent.......

Samrat called her up after lunch........

S - Hello, Chashmish ........kya kar rahi ho.......mujhe miss.....

G - Samrat ...din main 10 bar phone karoge toh main tumhe miss kaise kar sakti hoon??

S - Yeh baat bhi sahi hai........anyway......Medicines liye ?? Lunch ke baad wali ??

G - haan baba.....liye.... Tum tension mat lo........

S - Good.......Ok...ab rest karo........

G - Mujhe sab yaad hai Samrat...........Please! tum relax karo.......

S - Love you..... Ek important meeting hai...will try to be home early.......bye.

G - Love you too........ bye.

Gunjan slept through the day. By the time she woke up it was 7  ((.....Oh.........Samrat abhi aata hoga.....kuch cook karti hoon....bahar ka khana....Kitne dinon tak aise chalega??))

She came downstairs.......just in time to see Samrat let himself in using his keys. She was happy seeing him home so early.......but Samrat ...he looked dazed.......he dropped the keys on the center table......threw his bag on the sofa and sat down. His hand on his forehead, he rested his head on the back of the sofa.....eyes closed.......Gunjan was worried......the Reports...........maybe, that is why......

G - Samrat...tum theek toh ho na??

Upon hearing her calm and sweet voice, Samrat opened his eyes and looked at her.....his eyes or face gave no hint.......

S - Chashmish......yahan aao......baitho mere paas.....

Gunjan sat next to him.......though worried, as usual, she tried to act calm.......

G - Samrat, kya kaha doctor ne ?? Meri Reports....

S - Chashmish...... yeh sab.....I mean aise .... said seriously

G - Kya hua Samrat.....Report...mein kuchh... (she was worried)

S - Yes...and,I really don't  like...ki,hamare beech koi aur aaye aur tum uss par mujhse zyada attention do...

G - Yeh sab tum kya keh rahe ho Samrat...? Mujhe kuchh samajh nahin aa raha...Report mein kya hai..aur kaun hai woh jis par main tumse zyada attention doongi...please! clearly batao naa...(she was more worried)

S - Chashmish.......reports......doctors........woh sab kehate hain ki....... Wo.....Woh....I cannot believe this.......You......I mean........Me......I mean....WE........we are having a baby, Chashmish.....(he winked his eyes)

Gunjan could not believe her ears........she was pregnant...... that explained her bouts of nausea and weakness......she smiled as she looked at Samrat....he was so excited... and so happy......and that was her aim in life ....to see Samrat happy.....

S - Chashmish......(Gunjan came out of her thoughts)....Of all the surprises you have given me........this has to be the Best....no,'The Bestest'........it did take some time to sink in....but when, doctor told me about this...that moment, I wished you were there with me........

Samrat went on talking and Gunjan just kept staring at him......tears glistening in her eyes, but her lips smiling........ life had indeed been kind to them......all problems had been sorted out before the new arrival ..........much before......

G - Samrat....(she spoke softly, not really wanting to stop  his chatter) ..we need to inform mom......she will be happy too....

S - Oh......main toh bhool hi gaya...mom ko yeh good news deni hai......she will be happy...... and I can't believe that we are going to be parents.......Mujhe abhi bhi yakeen nahin ho raha......

G - (She softly interrupted Samrat) Samrat..mom ko call karo........

S - Oh, right, Mom ko call.......... itni khushi...........ek minute, mom ko call kar doon........then we will talk.

Samrat called his mother, but she was not home......so he left a message on the answering machine.

Ok, now he had calmed down...... this was indeed the best day of his life......of their life........he looked at Gunjan....... she smiled at him. He went near her and cupped her face in his hands.....planting his trademark kiss on her forehead he said......."But, you need to take rest.......atleast for the next 2 months........ and koi tension bhi nahin leni hain tumhen...so, tum office aane ki zidd nahin karogi......ok....baad ka dekha jayega."

Then after thinking about something he said......"And I think, this calls for a celebration........what say we go out for dinner??"

Gunjan
just nodded.....she was as it is content with the way life was going on.........from here on it was going to be better....she was sure.......

Dinner went peacefully.........no nausea.....no dizzy spells...... just perfect.........After paying the bill.....SaJan drove off ...........Both were happy......very happy.......after a lot of turmoil, finally, happiness had knocked on their door...... Gentle breeze was blowing.......Gunjan was loving the breeze.......Samrat was enjoying looking at Gunjan....finally......all problems solved............just happiness and a new dawn...........

As they reached home it was quite late.......Gunjan had to take her medicines........she felt sleepy too......

Gunjan went off to sleep almost immediately. Samrat had some work to do, so he stayed awake. His Mom called him up then...and gave him a long list of instructions..........She was happy.......after all....the heir to the Shergill empire was to be born......Samrat would have to take real good care of Gunjan now.

The next few days went off pretty well...Samrat ensuring Gunjan's comfort..........a domestic help had been appointed...... she had to take care of Gunjan's diet....her food timings to be strictly followed...and all that she craved to eat should be given to her...........poor Gunjan.......could not get a word through. A lot changed.... Samrat would be home early and both would go for a walk........this routine would continue for the next 8 months........

As Gunjan entered her second trimester.........she started attending office....a small baby bump made Gunjan look even more cute.The glow on her face  made her look all the more pretty. The staff at the office also ensured Gunjan's comfort.....the Shergill's after all were the best employers any working person could want.......

Home from office...and their routine walk later.... Samrat would be busy......doing up the room his baby would occupy.........Gunjan in the study....with her novels. Meal times were spent discussing their future....with their baby......making plans for their baby. All her cravings were well taken care of by Samrat....... Happiness was truly all around.......

Days turned to months...Gunjan was now in her last trimester.. she had managed to maintain her weight.......just that the baby bump looked huge.......the doc was pleased with Gunjan and her baby's progress. Samrat would always accompany her on her visits to the doctor.....

It was a normal day at work. Gunjan felt unusually heavy today.....but, she let it pass. She was busy with her work, when Samrat called her from the Board Room.......

S - Chashmish....mujhe ek Important meeting ke liye Trident jaana hoga. Tum theek toh ho naa ??

G - Yes Samrat, I am Ok.....tum jaao.......I will finish my work and go home......

S - Are you sure ?? 

G - Yes, Samrat.....I am sure......You concentrate on the meeting.

Office hours were almost over when she felt the first contraction.......she shut her eyes....but it lasted only for a second......and then she felt the tiny kick........she smiled as she moved her hand over her tummy.............

She continued her work...but not for long........between small intervals, her contractions started........ she was in labour.....she called the receptionist,who with the help of the other office staff moved Gunjan to the 'Maternity Home'.......on the way, she felt her water bag burst.....it was time.......and she wanted Samrat to be with her......

Samrat was called and informed of this latest developement... he rushed to be by his wife's side.

Gunjan was already in the Labour Room, by the time Samrat reached there........though in pain, Gunjan managed to smile.......she  wanted Samrat to witness the birth of their baby.......

Samrat was surprised to see Gunjan so calm.......well he was pretty tensed......Gunjan looked at him.....she so wanted to giggle...but.... oh...this contraction......she tightened her grip on Samrat's hand........as she felt that contraction ease.....she did exactly how the nurse asked her to......take short breaths... Every urge to push was met with an overly hyper Samrat asking her to do just that.......

Gunjan was in labour for more than 3 hours now. She was tired......but then suddenly....... she wanted to push......and she did just that.....giving it her best..... she pushed....though feeling totally sapped out of any energy......she gave that  one final push to hear the shrill cry of her new born.......

Doc.- Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Shergill.....you are proud parents to a beautiful and healthy Baby 'Girl'...........

Gunjan was unable to control her emotions.....She was a mom....to a girl........just what she had wanted......and Samrat.......she looked towards Samrat.....who looked at her blankly........he looked pale....... the doctor asked Samrat to wait outside.....Samrat agreed.

As he sat on the chair outside........he was so dazed.....he was a father.......to a daughter....the feeling had to sink in yet..... a Dad........Samrat Shergill....cool dude of Excel........was a Dad.....of a little angel...... he just did not know how to react......he thought about his Mom.....she would be so happy to hear this news...............he called his Mom.......to give her the news.

S - Mom....... it's.....It's a girl........I have a daughter.... said with teary eyes...tears of happiness.....

I - Congratulations, Beta......we have a new member in our family now...... a Miss. Shergill......this is the best news I have recieved. How is Gunjan ??

S - She is fine mom...aap kab aa rahi ho??

I - Next flight se.......I want to see my grand daughter.......I want to hold my little princess in my arms........but, most of all, I want to thank my daughter in law for giving me this ultimate happiness....... first my son and now my grand daughter.....

Samrat was feeling so proud of his Chashmish...she had only brought happiness in his life...... Gunjan had to be the best thing to happen to him........he thanked his dude for this blessing in his life...........

After some time,  he got up and slowly walked in the room.... and the sight that he saw made him the happiest man on earth that day......

Gunjan was sitting holding their new born baby.......looking at her lovingly......

She looked up to see  Samrat staring at them............she asked him to come closer....Samrat walked towards 'his family'......

And he saw his daughter for the first time.......a replica of his Chashmish........she was looking at him with her big wide eyes....atleast it looked like she was. He sat by her side and looked at her eyes........she had hazel brown eyes......like him....but the nose......just like his Chashmish's nose....he very gently flicked his baby's nose..........Gunjan smiled..... he gently held his baby's tiny fist...... and the picture looked complete.....his arm around Gunjan's shoulder, holding his baby's tiny fist in his other hand........Gunjan's head on his shoulder.......and both doting on their baby..... Gunjan asked softly....

G - Samrat....Yeh sab...Yakeen nahin aata naa....lagta hai hum kal hi toh mile the..aur...aaj...hum saath hain.....hamesha ke liye....hamari little angel ke saath....

S - Haan Chashmish....yeh sab kal ki hi baat lagti hai....sab kuchh kitne khoobsurat sapne jaisa hai.....Thank You...! Chashmish....

G - Thank You kis liye...?

S - Meri zindagi mein aane...mujhe...aur phir meri zindagi aur Family ko complete karne ke liye...hamare Pyar ki dhun ko 'Sur' dene ke liye....

G - Thanks toh mujhe tumhaara kehna chahiye Samrat....meri zindagi ko khushiyoon se bharne ke liye...mere saare sapnon ko pura karne ke liye.....mujhe itna pyaar dene ke liye... aur aaj hamare pyar ki nishani hamare paas hai....Shaadi do insanoon ko 1 bandhan mein bandhti hai Samrat....aur unke pyar ki nishani...uss bandhan ko hamesha ke liye mazboot kar deti hai....aaj hamara rishta aur mazboot ho gaya Samrat...

S - Haan....waise yeh bilkul,tum jaisi hai....bilkul pyaari....Oh  God! Mujhe toh abhi se tension ho rahi hai...

G - Tension..kaisi tension.... (asked curiously).

S - Gunjan tum Ladkon ko nahin jaanti....main koi risk nahin le sakta...naa (said in worried tone) isse...sirf girls school aur girls college mein hi admission lene denge...No Boys allowed...
said strictly..
G - Oh!...aur lagta hai apna time bhool gaye...yaad nahin tum...

S - Yaa..Yaa...yaad hai...achhi tarah se yaad hai...issi liye toh nahin chahta...usse koi aur Samrat pareshan kare...aur koi zaroorat nahin hai mera past meri princess ko bata kar meri image spoil karne ki...(said in fake anger) after all,I am a Father now.....Kya sochegi woh mere baare mein... said innocently.

G - (She smiled) Ok...nahin bataoongi uske dear Dad College mein kya karte the...par main toh uske liye koi Samrat jaisa hi ladka search karoongi.....jo uss se utna hi pyar karega...jitna tum mujhse karte ho....Samrat was happy after hearing this..... waise,tumne iska naam kya socha hai....?

S - Kaha naa...'SUR'...

G - SUR..nice name but,SUR hi kyun....?

S - Chashmish...hum donon mein 1 hi cheez thi...jo common thi...hamara Music....Yaad hai issi MUSIC ne hamein milaya tha... talent parade mein....hamare rishte ki shuruaat...issi MUSIC ki wajah se toh hui....toh agar Music ne Samrat aur Gunjan ko SaJan banaya..toh SaJan ke pyar ne jise banaya..woh 'SUR' hi hogi naa...hamare zindagi ke sangeet ka 'SUR'....hamari khushiyon ki sargam ka 'SUR'.... saying with smily face.

Gunjan looked at Samrat ........as he was speaking, his eyes showed his feelings.......happiness....... only happiness and pride.....proud of his new baby..... she asked him if he wanted to hold his princess........Of course Samrat wanted to.......gingerly, he held his baby.....the feeling was of utter bliss....... no words could explain that feeling........the feeling of holding your baby....... he looked at his Chashmish........ she was looking at him......smiling through tears......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star A few days later, Mom arrived from London.....she was happy to see her grand daughter..... Gunjan was happy to have mom back...... now her family was complete....this was a family she had dreamt of...... A grand party was thrown, to celebrate the arrival of little Miss Sur Samrat Shergill.......For SaJan..... life was blissfully complete......

StarAs for Neil, Samrat kept his promise....... he got the best lawyers to fight Neil's case......it was proven, that Sheena had intended to kill Gunjan.......the contract killers testified  in court.........turning the case in Neil's favor ........ Neil's sentence was reduced to 7 years........Mr Malhotra left for New York  soon after Samrat's acquittal...... he was not interested in what happened to Neil...... Sheena had embarrassed
her Dad......he wanted to get away from here....

-----------------------------------------------------

Life has its ups and downs..... but if the person with whom you share your life  is with you in every situation...... lives only for your happiness.....thinks only for your comfort..........this same life is just beautiful.... no problem seems big.....and when happiness knocks.....to share it with the love of your life.....gives a different high...........

Truly said..........Love is a strong bond between two people that cannot be broken under any circumstances.

StarIs this really end of the SaJan story.....? No.. actually... this is the beginning of SaJan 'Unforgettable' Love story with their symbol of Love.....their 'SUR'

.....A beginning of 
SaJan Family...A beginning of New story.. SaJan Family Story......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HeartThanx Guyz....for bearing Us...n our SaJan story.....Smile

Love You all...
Heart.
S3
Heart.

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 09 April 2011 at 7:21pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzmiriam2rupal.sri24mohit_rockstarhbkumarmymy_taareygnaneswarimjhtian94358674_Arushi_MaNan_KaShianCrazyMSgunurloveGlowing_StarSanliciousprincess_sara1gunjan7SM_317HealMeForeverMahiiisadufpreety88..Ambika..SandCastle.ShafooGulaabiAakhein.ar_sajan4evr.VanishingDreamAttractiveAdyafendwhiterose29jyothi-aashizinJoseph_A

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERgunurlove1gunjan7SwaNia_2Joseph_ABabajiKaThullu

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
res

*edited*
ok, firstly lemme tell you that i read this ss in one go.....and i truly enjoyed reading it!!TongueTongue
the way you guys have written each and everything, described both samrat and gunjan's feelings is really very beautiful!!
Hats off to you three!!!!StarStarStarStarStar
and the last part was too good......their baby SUR.......aaawwww its such a sweet name..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i loved the way you've ended this ss...
this one is for you guys-
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Do write more short stories....will surely read them!!Big smile

Edited by ria_lovesajan - 09 April 2011 at 7:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2BabajiKaThullu

Go to top