Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 120)

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox

Finally! all is well.. cont soon!
Neil murdered Sheena and framed Samrat?
Bad Boy!
But he confessed and got his reward, "LIFETIME JAIL!"
Thanks Nivriti for ur comments .....n yes BAD BOY  got his reward LIFETIME IN JAIL n BAD GIRL TOO LOLLOLgot her reward to stay in HELLLOLLOL

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 04 April 2011 at 3:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_sajan

i so knew it dat neil wud b d 1 coz neways gunji didnt want 2 leave sam in aany case e1 if sheena wud snatch sam n d only way 2 g8 her wud b by permanently snatching sam away..........awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thanks dear for ur appreciating comments ...no1 can snatch sam frm Gunji .......n it is their true love thats is why they r together today Smile

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

awsome update
i really loved the way u wrote the court seens
it actully sounded like a real court hearing
 and yes finally the case is clear
and now no one is going to disturb sajan
do cont soon

love
tanzeel
Thanks Tanzeel for ur appreciating comments .....it really means alot to us Embarrassed

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_sara

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..
I KNEW IT..THIS WAS ALL NEIL WHO WAS BEHIND THIS SHEENA MURDER....
WONDERFULL UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TOOOOOOOO GUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LOVLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
LUV THE SAJAN SCENE..AND THR HUG..
NOW SAJAN CAN LIVE THR LIFE HAPPILY ............
LUV UR UPDATE..

SARA

Thanks Sara ....for your lovely commentSmile 

SwaNia_1

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey guys it was no doubt wonderful update Clap it was seriously treat to read update the way once we thought now we have no any hints what will happen and then neil's confession abt murder gosh it was seriously very exciting point why and how he did it its seriously nice thing he himself confessed his crime i hope court will give him some mercy with less punishment bcz he murdered her who wanted to kill gunjan but framing samrat he did big crime but as he repented this way that's seriously showed his nice side he did all this for his love lets see what will happen 

loved sajan's support for each other finally their test of love  they won and samrat proved innocent one thought losing him and to spend life without him made her so much restless and lifeless so much painful that showed her so much love for him gosh that faint scene was so painful to see our sajan in so much pain now can't wait for next update and thanks for pm Hug

Thank you so much for your words of appreciation, Aashi......we are glad that we are able to stand up to our readers expectations.Smile
SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_12

Hey guys u really rocked with this update!!!!!!!!!Clap It had everything.. suspense,emotions,twist, heart wrenching,shocking & happy ending..Tongue
I loved it to coreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Still can't believe its going to end.......Cry Samrat & Gunjan really stole our heart...At last NEIL did something good!! But the FB was really shocking!!!!!!!!!!ShockedI really loved the realization of Mr.Malhotra..Ouchplzzzz continue soon..Ca't wait to see SAJAN all happy again....

Thanks Anjali, for your comment.Smile Glad you liked our attempt at writing.Embarrassed

SwaNia_1

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey S3.............Wow!! what a Fantastic update...........Thumbs Up.....Just Fantabulous, Mindblowing, Magnificent, excellent and Totally Rocking.......Very well written...I loved each scene n every dialogue...Good Work S3Thumbs Up....... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.

OMG!! Neil killed sheena ..My guess Was right ShockedI knew Neil must have killed Sheena.....he killed her 2 save gunjan but his trying  2 trap Samrat  was big mistake But atlast he has  confessed in court ....But he realized his faults 2 late....Had he  realized earlier then Sajan would not have suffered this much........But Atlast Gunjan saw Neils real n disgusting face and Finally Samrat is freeClap..........Neil n sheena gave their wrong actions Name of love .this is not Love but this is pure selfishness and Obsessive behaviour and U S3 showed Sheena n Neils selfish N Obsession N Disgusting nature Excellently ..Nice workThumbs Up.Flash Back scenes were Excellent and Horrifying ..When I imagined the way Neil killed Sheena and trapped Samrat I was shocked n Horrified Shocked...............But U wrote this FB scene and conversation between 2 disgusting people superbly...ClapClap...Sheena was really cheap and sick...Angry........she needed help ..I think PAGAL KHANA Sheena n Neil ke liyee Right place tha.........WinkLOL.............................

Court room scenes were Brilliant and very well written.
.............the scene between PP and Samrat and each dialogues and emotions were nicely written n shown......Sajan all emotions and even malhotras all emotions were excellently written.......ClapClapSajans moment when Court was adjourned for 1 hr ....this moment between Sam-Gun was amazing and fantastically shown..ClapClap........this part was very beautifully written..Thumbs Up......their worries,scary feelings ,each conversation,emotions and supporting each other thru thick n thin was wonderfully shown  and it was so good that when I imagined sajans pain n thoughts I had tears in my eyes  ..Cry..... Sajan's deep love n care was fabulously  expressed .....very very beautifull scene.......Thumbs Up.......
Giving a break between court proceedings 4 one hour was nice part and later when court started and Sam bail was cancelled and Gunjan fainted Samrats pain at seeing Gunjan Fainted and his words which he spoke,his love n care 4 her was awesomely portrayed and Gunjans emotions were superbly expressed.....emotional N Fantabulous scene Clap.loved this whole part totally ....Thumbs Up.....Neil confessing immediately after this was also good scene and shown at right time ......Thumbs Up

At last Malhotra sheena' dad saw his daughters real face n nature
....and finally he realized that if he had given sheena good values in life and spend time with her instead of just making money May be his daughter would have been alive today....as Money is important  BUT GOOD VALUES N choosing Right path in life is more much More important........and having money doesnot mean we can do anything and have anything we want...we should in life try 2 control our needs and desires...............

As 4 court decision Neil tried 2 trap Samrat n killed Sheena in fit of rage and anger....so according 2 court he is guilty as Killing is no answer to any problem.....But as he did it 2 save Gunjan so May be uska sentence little less hota......

Anyways whole SS was just Awesome and stupendous......Loved reading and imagining a lott........Gr8 work S3........  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..
I am sad that Ur Ss is ending Cry...this was really one of my most favourite Ss................I loved it a lottttttThumbs Up..............Do pm me the links of Ur next FF..............Once again Ur whole SS FROM 1st part to till now was just Rocking.......ClapClap............................

Love Gunjan.....................
Thanks Gunjan,for ur lovely reply.....

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 04 April 2011 at 11:36am

1gunjan7

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I knew it...i was right...its Niel who killed Sheena....yepii...Sam is free now....

awesome update

SwaNia_2

Go to top