Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 119)

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hey S3.............Wow!! what a Fantastic update...........Thumbs Up.....Just Fantabulous, Mindblowing, Magnificent, excellent and Totally Rocking.......Very well written...I loved each scene n every dialogue...Good Work S3Thumbs Up.......  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.

OMG!! Neil killed sheena ..My guess Was right ShockedI knew Neil must have killed Sheena.....he killed her 2 save gunjan but his trying  2 trap Samrat  was big mistake But atlast he has  confessed in court ....But he realized his faults 2 late....Had he  realized earlier then Sajan would not have suffered this much........But Atlast Gunjan saw Neils real n disgusting face and Finally Samrat is freeClap..........Neil n sheena gave their wrong actions Name of love .this is not Love but this is pure selfishness and Obsessive behaviour and U S3 showed Sheena n Neils selfish N Obsession N Disgusting nature Excellently ..Nice workThumbs Up.Flash Back scenes were Excellent and Horrifying ..When I imagined the way Neil killed Sheena and trapped Samrat I was shocked n Horrified Shocked...............But U wrote this FB scene and conversation between 2 disgusting people superbly...ClapClap...Sheena was really cheap and sick...Angry........she needed help ..I think PAGAL KHANA Sheena n Neil ke liyee Right place tha.........WinkLOL.............................

Court room scenes were Brilliant and very well written.
.............the scene between PP and Samrat and each dialogues and emotions were nicely written n shown......Sajan all emotions and even malhotras all emotions were excellently written.......ClapClapSajans moment when Court was adjourned for 1 hr ....this moment between Sam-Gun was amazing and fantastically shown..ClapClap........this part was very beautifully written..Thumbs Up......their worries,scary feelings ,each conversation,emotions and supporting each other thru thick n thin was wonderfully shown  and it was so good that when I imagined sajans pain n thoughts I had tears in my eyes  ..Cry..... Sajan's deep love n care was fabulously  expressed .....very very beautifull scene.......Thumbs Up.......
Giving a break between court proceedings 4 one hour was nice part and later when court started and Sam bail was cancelled and Gunjan fainted Samrats pain at seeing Gunjan Fainted and his words which he spoke,his love n care 4 her was awesomely portrayed and Gunjans emotions were superbly expressed.....emotional N Fantabulous scene Clap.loved this whole part totally ....Thumbs Up.....Neil confessing immediately after this was also good scene and shown at right time ......Thumbs Up

At last Malhotra sheena' dad saw his daughters real face n nature
....and finally he realized that if he had given sheena good values in life and spend time with her instead of just making money May be his daughter would have been alive today....as Money is important  BUT GOOD VALUES N choosing Right path in life is more much More important........and having money doesnot mean we can do anything and have anything we want...we should in life try 2 control our needs and desires...............

As 4 court decision Neil tried 2 trap Samrat n killed Sheena in fit of rage and anger....so according 2 court he is guilty as Killing is no answer to any problem.....But as he did it 2 save Gunjan so May be uska sentence little less hota......

Anyways whole SS was just Awesome and stupendous......Loved reading and imagining a lott........Gr8 work S3........  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..
I am sad that Ur Ss is ending Cry...this was really one of my most favourite Ss................I loved it a lottttttThumbs Up..............Do pm me the links of Ur next FF ..............Once again Ur whole SS FROM 1st part to till now was just Rocking.......ClapClap............................

Love ur friend
Gunjan....SmileSmile.................

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 04 April 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gunurloveSwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

awwwwsum update
fianlyyyyy sajan r out of dis trauma
n thankfully neil confessed dat he killed sheena
hate bth neil n sheena...
ehhhh
bt am happy 4 sajan
beautifully written guyz
thnx 4 d pm
n
cont sooooooon

Thanks dear, for your words of appreciation. Glad you liked the update.Smile
SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhikaBhushan

supewrb amazing fantastic mindblowing superrbbbbbbb

i really loved it muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

u S3 Rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hey, Radhika, good to see you back. Thanks for your lovely comment.Smile
SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mars14

aweome spechless shukar hai sara porb solve ho gyaa loking forward for next..u had done awesome attemptt mindblowing update raelly loved it a  lot..do conitnue soon thanks for the pm

Thanks dear.........for your lovely comment. Smile
SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gnaneswari

Amazing update. Loved it. Yeah! Samrat is released now! I knew it no one can seperate sajan. Oh! Poor niel, he had ordered life sentence! I know he did a crime, but he did that only for gunjan's sake. I hate to admit this, but yeah, he is a true lover. He wanted to get gunjan's love, not like sheena who wants to own samrat. I am sad, because this ff is going to end! Only one update had remained now! But i'm happy that u can start a new ff now, with a new concept. U have said that u'll try. I'm waiting for next update eagerly and for ur next ff to start. U guys r marvellous writers. I love to read ur writings. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Thanks, Gnaneswari .....for your lovely comment and  about Neil........well you cannot force anyone to love you.........as Samrat said.......love just happens.......as it did with SaJan...... Neil did love Gunjan a lot, but he wanted to possess her........ if you love somebody, set them free...........if they come back, they were your's or else they were never meant to be. SaJan  did just that.Smile

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 03 April 2011 at 10:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Finally! all is well.. cont soon!
Neil murdered Sheena and framed Samrat?
Bad Boy!
But he confessed and got his reward, "LIFETIME JAIL!"

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
RESERVEDD!!

ATM I will just say MINDBLOWING UPDATE...! VERY WELL WRITTEN!

will give details later! :)

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ArShSaJan]fantastic part![/QUOTE] Thanks Maisha for ur comment.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

Go to top