Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 118)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
awsome update
i really loved the way u wrote the court seens
it actully sounded like a real court hearing
 and yes finally the case is clear
and now no one is going to disturb sajan
do cont soon

love
tanzeel

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hey guys
aweome update
atlast neil confessed that he has mudered sheena
n finaaly samrat proved innocent
now sajan will be together
beautifully written
cannot wait for the next part
do cont soon
nthanks for the pm

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
mindblowing update.......thank god neil confessed and samrat is proven guilty.......loved the update.....cont soon

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

mjhtian94 Goldie
mjhtian94
mjhtian94

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
wowww....awesum........
sajan emotion are beautifully written.....
wat a climax....though most of us were able to crack it.......Wink
hats off 2 guyz....
waiting 4 last update.....
do write more ffs.......
thnx 4 pm......

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_MS

Very nice update.I loved it.
Now the moral is money cannot buy everything.Upbringing is most important.U need money but should not be sooo greedy.

If  Mr. Malhotra has given some lil time to his daughter when she was small  then this sort of things he would not have faced.Now how he will face the world,all will say M ka daughter ne kya kiya very bad,he knows to make money but dont know to bring  up his daughter.Now how he will face the people?

Happy atlast neil has come and accepted ,this many of us knew before.

For no reason or rhyme sajan has undergone so much.Samrat's one stupid mistake in clg days made this drama.How he can he like her at first sight ?

Moral is-Don't judge a book by its cover.

Before making friendship we must know something about them.

U 3 r g8 expecting some more SS from u 3.

Thanks a ton, for your lovely reply...........  we are glad you enjoyed our SS.  Money is important, but of what use is that money, if there is no peace of mind ?? And yes...this update did put across this message , that children need their parents time........ Mr Malhotra realised it too late. Smile

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 03 April 2011 at 7:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERjyothi-

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritianya

Really nice update
neil confesse his fault
sam is proved innosent
now sajan will live happily ever after
plz jaldi jaldi update karna
wating for the next update
luv kritika

Thanks Kriti, for your lovely reply. .SaJan living happily ever after is a dream all us saJanians have dreamt.Smile
lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thanq swania for the PM.........loved the last 2 upadtes so much........ very happy that sajan are out of the problem........ you have narrated the neil's confession part,court scenes,  flash back sequences so well........good job, and waiting for the next part.

Edited by lakshmi_SG - 03 April 2011 at 12:36pm

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

gunurlove IF-Dazzler
gunurlove
gunurlove

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hey SWATI.........SONIA..........& SOHAM.........Smile.....
Todays Your Update made my day.....Superb......It was OUT STANDING Update.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..........
Whole Update was  Awesome.......Mind blowing ..........it was fully looking like a Drama...LOLLOLLOL
Sajans Court scene during the recess time was Tooooooooooooo Guddddd n soooo beautifully written....their scary feelings..dialoques..and emotions for each other at that time was mindblowing...and soooo touchy...I truly felt the each n every emotions n feelings of Sajan in that scene...the pain of losing each other..and their fears for future..Cry.....that what would b happen next..if any wrong situation ar decision would b haapen...everything was portrayed soooooooooooooo fantastically...You guys always create such a dramatic situation but in sooo natural way..Thumbs Up..
i myself was feeling so deeply their pain..n condition at that time...that how were they feeling this time....how would they live withour eachother..if decision would b not in their favor....ShockedShocked(although we knew that u guys must b do something to prove samrat innocent n nothing would b go wrong.....but regarding Sajans feeling..im talking abt..)..
after this Gunjans unconsciousness and Samrat's love and care for her..without caring of anyone was tooooooooooo emotional and heart touching scene...his thinking n care for her litle while before was awesome...LOLHeart
Neil's Confession was the highest point of This SS.......i had doubted on him....WinkWinkWink
At last he went away on Sajan's life...i was sooooooooo happy when came to know that Neil is actual accuse..and now Sajan got relief to all this........TongueTongueTongue...as well as im happy for Malhotra...as he realised infact  all had realised the truth of his so called innocent daughterAngryAngry
one more thing i wanna say..that again n again gunjan felt dizzy...somewhere made me doubt on her.....WinkWinkWinkWink.....but i will WAIT & WATCH....
You guys are Rocksssssss...i will definately miss the whole update..as if its one of my most most fav SS........
In the whole SS you always kept your level maintained........you have always expressed and framed the true love of Sajan their feeling to eachother...in so natural and impressive way..
I always admire Your team work........Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up...pllllzzzzzzzzzz after this u write a new SS together..
plzzzzzzz S3.....

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Go to top