Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 114)

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=SajanRox11]RESERVEDD!
Will update tomorrow.. Btw LOVELY update!
ill give a detailed comment tomorrow!
I have loadz to say! =))

*EDITED*

Hey S3!
Well I have to say.. Once again a splendid update.
And I said I would comment today because I really have loads to write
I just loved this UPDATE alot! The way you guys potrayed SAMRAT & GUNJAN was awesome. The entire update was mind blowing! Very well done.!
* Gunjan's Presence made such a huge impact on Samrat's mind and all the tension was lost when he saw his wife smile. That is what she does. The way you'll wrote it was very very good!
and the way you'll ended the update was even better! The ROSE! I loved that scene the most. The TRUST n LOVE they both share was shown through that small part! The rose has a very important role in SaJan's Love Story! And Im glad you ppl mentioned it again this time! Samrat is soooo in trouble because of that SHEENAH! she's such a ... Gosh I dont want to abuse!Angry and neil OMG he actually thought Sam could do something like that! He made gunjan cry! Thats how much he loves gunjan. Instead of sitting and making her feel better he wanted to go meet the producers for his new film! IDIOT!
and you know.. Im still wondering who killed sheena! I think maybe it was a suicide. He called the cops and then killed herself making sure samrats driving license was there! Asphyxiation cud also be done to ones self.!! Im still confusedd.. but who else could kill sheena.. Cud It be neil? To actually get gunjan once samrat goes to jail? Or maybe you could show this twist that Sheenas dad killed her! hahhaha.. thats not possible I know!LOLLOL But just sayingg!

I dont know if my comment is making any sense at all..LOL but I really wanted to tell you ppl how much I enjoyeedd reading this SS!
The whole SS was amazing! 2 more updates to go! Waiting and waiting..
Plz continue reallyyyyy sooooon because someone is waiting for that PM.. Big smileEmbarrassed
Love you guys!!

--Manjari
[/QUOTE]Hey Manji Thanks alot for ur overwhelming n encouraging comments ........we r really oblidged ..........comments frm a born writer like u is really worth .........thanks a lot sweety n yes the PM..is on the way ...........will cont very soon WinkHug 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

[QUOTE=SajanRox11]RESERVEDD!
Will update tomorrow.. Btw LOVELY update!
ill give a detailed comment tomorrow!
I have loadz to say! =))

*EDITED*

Hey S3!
Well I have to say.. Once again a splendid update.
And I said I would comment today because I really have loads to write
I just loved this UPDATE alot! The way you guys potrayed SAMRAT & GUNJAN was awesome. The entire update was mind blowing! Very well done.!
* Gunjan's Presence made such a huge impact on Samrat's mind and all the tension was lost when he saw his wife smile. That is what she does. The way you'll wrote it was very very good!
and the way you'll ended the update was even better! The ROSE! I loved that scene the most. The TRUST n LOVE they both share was shown through that small part! The rose has a very important role in SaJan's Love Story! And Im glad you ppl mentioned it again this time! Samrat is soooo in trouble because of that SHEENAH! she's such a ... Gosh I dont want to abuse!Angry and neil OMG he actually thought Sam could do something like that! He made gunjan cry! Thats how much he loves gunjan. Instead of sitting and making her feel better he wanted to go meet the producers for his new film! IDIOT!
and you know.. Im still wondering who killed sheena! I think maybe it was a suicide. He called the cops and then killed herself making sure samrats driving license was there! Asphyxiation cud also be done to ones self.!! Im still confusedd.. but who else could kill sheena.. Cud It be neil? To actually get gunjan once samrat goes to jail? Or maybe you could show this twist that Sheenas dad killed her! hahhaha.. thats not possible I know!LOLLOL But just sayingg!

I dont know if my comment is making any sense at all..LOL but I really wanted to tell you ppl how much I enjoyeedd reading this SS!
The whole SS was amazing! 2 more updates to go! Waiting and waiting..
Plz continue reallyyyyy sooooon because someone is waiting for that PM.. Big smileEmbarrassed
Love you guys!!

--Manjari

Hey Manji Thanks alot for ur overwhelming n encouraging comments ........we r really oblidged ..........comments frm a born writer like u is really worth .........thanks a lot sweety n yes the PM..is on the way ...........will cont very soon WinkHug 

hahah! u hv becum a born writer noww!! lol..
You write very well.. & you better start a new FF after this!! ALL 3 of you ROCK together!

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

Hey S3.....again a very very Awesome...Fantastic..Intense...........and Mind blowing Update ................LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
As Always Each n every dialoque , emotions and feelings were written so beautifully...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Sajan's trust on each other is soooooooooo cute.......as well as confident Gunjan always looks So good....Thanks God sheena had not died on that injury....definately it was not possible.....
Right now its quite enough for us bcoz for further we know that you S3 definately would be do something to find out the way to samrat's proved innocent...and soon he will get rid to all this...SmileSmileSmileSmile..............
Sometimes i doubt on Neil....in 2nd last my comment i had said that..indira to thikane lagi ab sheena ko b thikane lga do.....
or tum 3no ne next part me usy sach me hi thikane lga dia......
similarly in this update when i was reading the scene of Neil n gunjan's meeting.....then its striked on my mind that may be Neil is the sheena's murderer....bcoz usy b to kisi tra thikane lgana he na.........WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink........
Sajan's RED ROSE Scene was tooooooooo Gooddddd.....So januable....n we are 100 % sure that it will works....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
thanks for the pm
Hey rija thank u so much..........S3 will definitly do something to prove samrat innocent.............but for that sweety u have to WAIT & WATCH.....Wink

gunurloveSwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey S3 OMG!! What an updateClap...fully Rocking, Mindblowing,superb and STUPENDOUS ......Clap......Loved reading it a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..Thumbs Up...and Imagine loved imagining alsoDay Dreaming.......each scene and every dialogue and each thought was well presented and just Excellent.....Thumbs Up..presentation was fantastic......Clap..Update was completely fabulous from beginning till end.......I cannot describe how much I loved Ur update S3................EmbarrassedWink..mujh ko itana mazza aaya read karkey kii I have no words....Wasey 1 Qs why was the Update So Short .....Angry..Plsss Keep the update longgggggggggggg..I love reading Long updates By U n Joseph.......I am SPOILTt Mein Bigad gayin hoon WinkLOL..Mujh ko LONG updates hii read karney hai Urs S3 and Joseph keyLOL...PLssssssssssssssssssssssss................................Wink.......................

Seriously speaking Update was AwesomeClap......Loved it Smile......morning Gunjan-Samrat scenes were Superb ..u wrote it very well..Thumbs Up.....their each scene,conversation and thought clearly showed how tensed and worried they were.Sajan tension n worry was awesomely described .....ClapClap......Gunjan's each thought fully showed how worried she was  and that she loved ,cared and fully trusted Samrat...............loved this emotional But strong Gunjan a lotttttThumbs Up..Who is tensed but never lets her worry show 2 samrat and is a pillar of strength 2 her husband Samrat in his time of need and who trusts him fully...Love Gunjan character a lottt..Good work S3..sajan each thought and each part was amazingly described.Clap...............

Mr Sinha-Sajan scenes and FB scenes were amazing and post mortem report was shockingShockedShocked..Sheena was Strangled and had strangulation marks on her neckShockedShocked.....OMG!! who hated sheena so much 2 strangle her Confused....But the type of girl sheena was she must be having many enemies...So koi bhi ho sakta hai? Confused.But I think may be NEIL must have done did?ConfusedConfused..Lets see who was itConfusedConfused.Wasey Ur THESE WOrds(
asphyxiation N ligature ) had me checking dictionary n net 4 the Exact n full meaningEmbarrassed LOL..MAN KITENEY STRONG words hainWinkEmbarrassedLOL......Ur FB scene also showed that Samrat is a very nice,innocent n rocking person Who cant leave his enemy Hurt, bleeding and dying who has hurt him n gunjan many times....and Gunjan support of Samrat n telling Sinha Sam did right 2 help Sheena was excellent dialogue n scene.....This part shows Sajan True n beautifull nature..Well doneClapClap..................FB scenes also showed people like sheena never change and sheena never loved Samrat ..to her it was all about winning ......this FB scene proved me right that Samrat is innocent.......But Who DID It and is framing Samrat??ConfusedConfused......

Neil-Gunjan conversation was Amazing ...Gunjan handled neil very well and the way she defended Samrat and told Neil that Sam is innocent and she loved, trusted Samrat fully n can never live without him was fantastic convo n scene....Gunjan broke down scene was also well showed n written....All dialogues were amazing....all part showed gunjans trust n Deep love 4 Samrat.....Good JoB S3ClapClapClap.......this scene also showed Neil's true nature and that he is not Gunjan true friend...Who instead of supporting gunjan in hour of need was just thinking about himself only and his need and then he ran away..neil is so selfishAngryAngry.......

Sajan last part scene was also well written and court scene was Magnificent....Thumbs Up....And The scene were gunjan gave Rose 2 sam like she gave him 5yrs back was a very beautifull and Amazing and MIND-Blowing scene..I loved this scene a lotttttttThumbs UpClapClap......Gunjan is indeed samrats Lucky charm Clap...and the way she handled Malhotra and made him look away with her strength and confidence was a totally Excellent n Fantabulous scene....Thumbs Up..I love this strong and confident gunjan who Loves , trust and has full confidence in her husband Samrat......Gunjan character rocksClap...........................On The whole Completely Dasoon , Rapchick and Stupendous Update....Well done S3 Clap.................................

Who is the person sitting in the last row of the court?? ConfusedConfusedConfused.......who killed sheena ??ConfusedConfusedMan So many qs LOL......Ur Ss has become a Full Suspense thriller..a Proper Murder mystery after sheena murderThumbs Up.....and Man Wow! what a mystery ClapClap..I love mysteriesWinkSmile....Loving it a lottt.Hug......Wasey I think U should try writing  Murder mystery or suspense thriller story in UR FF next or OS..I KNOW U S3 will do a complete Rocking Job In it....SmileSmileThumbs Up.........Wasey Kyaa sheena murder Mystery solve karney ke liye SONY Ke ACP PRADYUMAN KO Call karein?WinkLOL....Ok jokes apart Loves Ur SS n update a lotttttttttt ..SO PLSS Update SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWink........And Thanks 4 pm............Hug...........

Love GunjanSmileSmile........ .

thanks Gunjan for ur Rocking ...mindblowing ,stupedid comment /review .....  yaaaa. hum bhi soch rahay hain k ACP PRADYUMAN KO call karen LOLLOLwill soon solve the mystry ...just WAIT & WATCH Wink..we r glad u r enjoying our SS

STUPEDID CryCry..U Think my comment StupidCryCry.......ShockedShocked..............OMG!!Cry...............
SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Hey S3 OMG!! What an updateClap...fully Rocking, Mindblowing,superb and STUPENDOUS ......Clap......Loved reading it a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..Thumbs Up...and Imagine loved imagining alsoDay Dreaming.......each scene and every dialogue and each thought was well presented and just Excellent.....Thumbs Up..presentation was fantastic......Clap..Update was completely fabulous from beginning till end.......I cannot describe how much I loved Ur update S3................EmbarrassedWink..mujh ko itana mazza aaya read karkey kii I have no words....Wasey 1 Qs why was the Update So Short .....Angry..Plsss Keep the update longgggggggggggg..I love reading Long updates By U n Joseph.......I am SPOILTt Mein Bigad gayin hoon WinkLOL..Mujh ko LONG updates hii read karney hai Urs S3 and Joseph keyLOL...PLssssssssssssssssssssssss................................Wink.......................

Seriously speaking Update was AwesomeClap......Loved it Smile......morning Gunjan-Samrat scenes were Superb ..u wrote it very well..Thumbs Up.....their each scene,conversation and thought clearly showed how tensed and worried they were.Sajan tension n worry was awesomely described .....ClapClap......Gunjan's each thought fully showed how worried she was  and that she loved ,cared and fully trusted Samrat...............loved this emotional But strong Gunjan a lotttttThumbs Up..Who is tensed but never lets her worry show 2 samrat and is a pillar of strength 2 her husband Samrat in his time of need and who trusts him fully...Love Gunjan character a lottt..Good work S3..sajan each thought and each part was amazingly described.Clap...............

Mr Sinha-Sajan scenes and FB scenes were amazing and post mortem report was shockingShockedShocked..Sheena was Strangled and had strangulation marks on her neckShockedShocked.....OMG!! who hated sheena so much 2 strangle her Confused....But the type of girl sheena was she must be having many enemies...So koi bhi ho sakta hai? Confused.But I think may be NEIL must have done did?ConfusedConfused..Lets see who was itConfusedConfused.Wasey Ur THESE WOrds(
asphyxiation N ligature ) had me checking dictionary n net 4 the Exact n full meaningEmbarrassed LOL..MAN KITENEY STRONG words hainWinkEmbarrassedLOL......Ur FB scene also showed that Samrat is a very nice,innocent n rocking person Who cant leave his enemy Hurt, bleeding and dying who has hurt him n gunjan many times....and Gunjan support of Samrat n telling Sinha Sam did right 2 help Sheena was excellent dialogue n scene.....This part shows Sajan True n beautifull nature..Well doneClapClap..................FB scenes also showed people like sheena never change and sheena never loved Samrat ..to her it was all about winning ......this FB scene proved me right that Samrat is innocent.......But Who DID It and is framing Samrat??ConfusedConfused......

Neil-Gunjan conversation was Amazing ...Gunjan handled neil very well and the way she defended Samrat and told Neil that Sam is innocent and she loved, trusted Samrat fully n can never live without him was fantastic convo n scene....Gunjan broke down scene was also well showed n written....All dialogues were amazing....all part showed gunjans trust n Deep love 4 Samrat.....Good JoB S3ClapClapClap.......this scene also showed Neil's true nature and that he is not Gunjan true friend...Who instead of supporting gunjan in hour of need was just thinking about himself only and his need and then he ran away..neil is so selfishAngryAngry.......

Sajan last part scene was also well written and court scene was Magnificent....Thumbs Up....And The scene were gunjan gave Rose 2 sam like she gave him 5yrs back was a very beautifull and Amazing and MIND-Blowing scene..I loved this scene a lotttttttThumbs UpClapClap......Gunjan is indeed samrats Lucky charm Clap...and the way she handled Malhotra and made him look away with her strength and confidence was a totally Excellent n Fantabulous scene....Thumbs Up..I love this strong and confident gunjan who Loves , trust and has full confidence in her husband Samrat......Gunjan character rocksClap...........................On The whole Completely Dasoon , Rapchick and Stupendous Update....Well done S3 Clap.................................

Who is the person sitting in the last row of the court?? ConfusedConfusedConfused.......who killed sheena ??ConfusedConfusedMan So many qs LOL......Ur Ss has become a Full Suspense thriller..a Proper Murder mystery after sheena murderThumbs Up.....and Man Wow! what a mystery ClapClap..I love mysteriesWinkSmile....Loving it a lottt.Hug......Wasey I think U should try writing  Murder mystery or suspense thriller story in UR FF next or OS..I KNOW U S3 will do a complete Rocking Job In it....SmileSmileThumbs Up.........Wasey Kyaa sheena murder Mystery solve karney ke liye SONY Ke ACP PRADYUMAN KO Call karein?WinkLOL....Ok jokes apart Loves Ur SS n update a lotttttttttt ..SO PLSS Update SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWink........And Thanks 4 pm............Hug...........

thanks Gunjan for ur Rocking ...mindblowing superb n ,stupendious comment /review .....  yaaaa. hum bhi soch rahay hain k ACP PRADYUMAN KO call karen LOLLOLwill soon solve the mystry ...just WAIT & WATCH Wink..we r glad u r enjoying our SS

STUPEDID CryCry..U Think my comment StupidCryCry.......ShockedShocked..............OMG!!Cry...............
  no need to cry LOLLOL .......dear

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 29 March 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

thanks Gunjan for ur Rocking ...mindblowing superb n ,stupendious comment /review .....  yaaaa. hum bhi soch rahay hain k ACP PRADYUMAN KO call karen LOLLOLwill soon solve the mystry ...just WAIT & WATCH Wink..we r glad u r enjoying our SS

no need to cry LOLLOL .......dear

Oh! U mean STUPENDOUSLOL.....AND I thought u meant StupidEmbarrassedLOL......Hans lo hans lo..Koi baat nahi atleast I made u laughWinkLOL....OK Call ACP PRADYUMAN soon 2 solve caseWink....Merii help chahiyee  MYSTERY solve karney ke liyee toh bol dena..mein  bhi Detective ban jaungii sony ke show mein...WASEY DETECTIVE GUNJAN SOUNDS NICE NAWinkROFLLOLLOL......AND YAA I COMPLETELY LOVE Ur SS.. I find Ur SS S3 Stupendous and MOST RockingThumbs Up..AWESOME WORKClap...

Love GunjanSmileSmile.......................

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_sajan

amazing.............superb update........

Thanks dear, for your lovely comment.Smile
SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_12

WOW!!! Guys it was really amazing!!ClapThumbs UpLoved it too core..........Heart Every scene carried meaning & toook the story forward beautifully..Samrat's & Gunjan's inner turmoil ,their fears & their feelings were beautifully potrayed ..Gunjan & Neil scene was so meaningful & really served the purpose...Tongue The FB was so intense..Oh Sheena was so adment!!Shocked The autopsy report was so shocking Shocked Shocked I loved the TWIST!!!!! So who  is the mystery person????& Who is shadowing figure sitting in the corner of court room??Confused Shocked My favorite scne was Gunjan giving a red rose to Samrat for GOOD LUCKDay Dreaming SaJan is so Januable..Love them...

I can't believe only 3 updtes more to end this SSCryPlz write another  amazing one like this Ok..SmilePlzzz continue next part soon..Can't wait for story to unveil..Tongue

Thanks, Anjali, for your lovely comment.Smile .And as our readers wish.......we too would love to write more thanks to the encouragement from our lovely and patient readers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali_12

Go to top