Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 104)

mjhtian94 Goldie
mjhtian94
mjhtian94

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
awesum
hope everything gets normal soon.........
sheena... marke bhi sajan ko aaram se jeene ni diya....
cont soon....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
wow amazing update
but suprising i was not expecting sheena o be murdered!!!!
omg poor sajan they always have to suffer causs of sheena
do continue soon
cant wait to see what happens next

love
tanzeel

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hey S3 OMG!! what a shocking updateShocked.....Sheena is murderedShocked...OMG!! what shocking newsShocked...But after the fall sheena was just hurt she was not dead....ConfusedConfused.....then who killed her ?? and who is framing samrat??..................................................Man what a suspense...................But truly speaking the update was seriously very extremely Magnificent,Marvellous,wonderfull, outstanding,rapchik, dasoon,fantastic,fantabulous, rocking and just GR8Thumbs Up......excellent n amazing update ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap............very very well writtenThumbs Up...............But why was Ur update so short?itna small update kyoon thaaa??CryWink................................Long updates write kiya karoo na Yaar plsss..I just love reading ur long long updates.....I enjoy ur updates a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..Smile Ur ss is ome of my most favourite SS...I love it SmileThumbs Up.............................

Ur ss S3 was very well written....each scene n dialogue was so so good n rocking that while reading I felt like MJHT was ON-air in front of me ..............I absolutely loved imagining each n every scene ..infact i even imagined the characters expressionsWinkBig smileLOLWinkDay Dreaming..............from beginning till end each parts of update was fabulousThumbs UpClap......................starting of SS was shocking but what a start ...............samrat arrestedShockedShockedShockedShocked ...........Gunjan- samrat scenes n dialogues at the time of arrest were very well written....even Samrat and Gunjans emotions and thoughts after Samrats arrest was very well described......Thumbs Up........Sajans trust n faith was also well written..i am happy sajan trust each other fullySmile......I really liked this strong Gunjan who put her fears aside to be strong 4 samrat so that she can save him ........she even went 2 mr malhotras residence 2 talk 2 him ...Mr malhotra and Gunjan scene was also awesome....
  Mr malhotras scene was excellently written...Any parent whose child is murdered reacts the same way Mr malhotra did...the way Gunjan stood strongly 4 samrat n faced Malhotra and the way she challenged Him was Wow!! and..what a Superbly written sceneClapClapClapClap...and each dialogue was Superb.........Thumbs Up ........................Sajan scene at the police station when samrat was released on bail n sajan hug was sweet and Sajan scene in car was also very good ......gunjan head on sam shoulders and sam wiping he tears everything was sweetly described............I loved imagning each scene of sajanSmileSmile..................and home scene was also amazing ...sajan supporting each other n standing hand in hand with each one in these circumstances was well written.....Sajan conversation in their home was so good that I said 2 myself wow!! jodi ho toh sajan jasii...............SmileThumbs Up.........Sajan feeding one another was a very sweet sceneClap.............when sajan were talking with each other these words by them bought tears 2 my eyesCryCry --------------S- Aur...agar kal yeh saath naa reh paaya toh....(said in a very sad tone)

G - Toh main mar jaaoongi Samrat....tumhaare bina...main apni zindagi nahin soch sakti....Tum mujhe maarna chahte ho...?

S - Tumhen kuchh hone se pehle main khud apni jaan de doonga Chashmish.   OMG!! Man what emotional lines......I was emotional also after reading n imagining this sceneSmile..........Loved Sajans deep love n care 4 one another a lottttttttttttClapClap.............and Gunjans confidence and trust in samrat being innocent was well described.......I liked it that she has full faith in samrat...Smile....and Sajans Hug n samrat kissing gunjans forehead was a really lovely scene..SmileThumbs UpRocking scenes of SajanClapClap......Infact Ur whole SS n each n every update is just Excellent n Superb..Thumbs UpThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....Loved reading and imaginning totallyDay Dreaming................................

Thank God Samrat is released on bail and I know Samrat is innocent and Gunjan will proove him innocent soon.............But most important qs is when sheena fell at that time she was just hurt......she was not dead.....so who is framing samrat and who killed sheena after Sam left??ConfusedConfused........did neil kill sheena?..........and who will help sajan?? So many Qs and only U know these answers so Plsss update soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn S3 Wink...And Thanks 4 PmHug.....................

and congrats Ur SS has crossed 100 pages Thumbs UpPartyDancingand I just saw in today's ie thursday POPULAR TOPIC LISTS Ur SS was also mentioned...SO BIGGEST Congratulations and hug from me 2 U S3HugThumbs UpClapClap..............Congrats Soham , Swati n Sonia..Thumbs Up........ClapPartyDancing..........I m proud of U 3 S3SmileBig smileHugand I am happy that I have such rocking, caring , sweet ,lovely and excellent human beings like U SOHAM, Swati n Sonia as my friends......Smile.............Big Hug 2 U S3Hug....
Once again Awesome and outstanding SS n UpdateClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.......
Love GunjanSmileSmile........................

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSSwaNia_1SIZZZLERgunurloveSwaNia_2

gunurlove IF-Dazzler
gunurlove
gunurlove

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Hey S3......todays part was soooooooooo Awesome...but the most sadest Part of this SS.....everything was written soo Perfectly guys....Hatts off to U.............HugHug

Could not decided either we became Happy for Sheena's death..or became Sad for Our Sajan..as they are facing the worst part of thier lives....CryCryCry.......
Gunjan's Efforts were mind Blowing...at last she full filled her Promise of Samrat's bail.....hope Sajan get relief soon from this problem .....love the whole update..but specially the last section....from..tum ro rahi ho chasmish.....to the end.........it was Fantastic Part....PLZ S3 Solve all this Soon.....As we want our happily married couple back soon........
to reading this part...i was feeling like......Yar ye sheena kyu mar gai..achi bhali ja rahi thi.....jate jate b Sajan ko trouble me daal gai....ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
but im sure they face every problem with full of thier strength..as they completely trust on each other n have faith on their true love..which make them more n more strong....as well as we have fully trust on S3..that they soon find out the solution of this problem....wese ek baat samaj me nai ati...ek table ka corner lagne se Sheena mar kese gai...itni easily peecha chorne wali to wo chez hi nai thi....WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink....
eagerly waitnig for ur next part guys..plz update it soon now....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSSwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
superb.......fantastic.............excellent...........awesomeeeeeeeeeeee

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey S3 OMG!! what a shocking updateShocked.....Sheena is murderedShocked...OMG!! what shocking newsShocked...But after the fall sheena was just hurt she was not dead....ConfusedConfused.....then who killed her ?? and who is framing samrat??..................................................Man what a suspense...................But truly speaking the update was seriously very extremely Magnificent,Marvellous,wonderfull, outstanding,rapchik, dasoon,fantastic,fantabulous, rocking and just GR8Thumbs Up......excellent n amazing update Clap............very very well writtenThumbs Up...............But why was Ur update so short?itna small update kyoon thaaa??CryWink................................Long updates write kiya karoo na Yaar plsss..I just love reading ur long long updates.....I enjoy ur updates a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..Smile Ur ss is ome of my most favourite SS...I love it SmileThumbs Up.............................

Ur ss S3 was very well written....each scene n dialogue was so so good n rocking that while reading I felt like MJHT was ON-air in front of me ..............I absolutely loved imagining each n every scene ..infact i even imagined the characters expressionsDay Dreaming..............from beginning till end each parts of update was fabulousThumbs UpClap......................starting of SS was shocking but what a start ...............samrat arrestedShocked ...........Gunjan- samrat scenes n dialogues at the time of arrest were very well written....even Samrat and Gunjans emotions and thoughts after Samrats arrest was very well described......Thumbs Up........Sajans trust n faith was also well written..i am happy sajan trust each other fullySmile......I really liked this strong Gunjan who put her fears aside to be strong 4 samrat so that she can save him ........she even went 2 mr malhotras residence 2 talk 2 him ...Mr malhotra and Gunjan scene was also awesome....
  Mr malhotras scene was excellently written...Any parent whose child is murdered reacts the same way Mr malhotra did...the way Gunjan stood strongly 4 samrat n faced Malhotra and the way she challenged Him was Wow!! and..what a Superbly written sceneClap...and each dialogue was Superb.........Thumbs Up ........................Sajan scene at the police station when samrat was released on bail n sajan hug was sweet and Sajan scene in car was also very good ......gunjan head on sam shoulders and sam wiping he tears everything was sweetly described............I loved imagning each scene of sajanSmileSmile..................and home scene was also amazing ...sajan supporting each other n standing hand in hand with each one in these circumstances was well written.....Sajan conversation in their home was so good that I said 2 myself wow!! jodi ho toh sajan jasii...............SmileThumbs Up.........Sajan feeding one another was a very sweet sceneClap.............when sajan were talking with each other these words by them bought tears 2 my eyesCryCry --------------S- Aur...agar kal yeh saath naa reh paaya toh....(said in a very sad tone)

G - Toh main mar jaaoongi Samrat....tumhaare bina...main apni zindagi nahin soch sakti....Tum mujhe maarna chahte ho...?

S - Tumhen kuchh hone se pehle main khud apni jaan de doonga Chashmish.   OMG!! Man what emotional lines......I was emotional also after reading n imagining this sceneSmile..........Loved Sajans deep love n care 4 one another a lottttttttttttClapClap.............and Gunjans confidence and trust in samrat being innocent was well described.......I liked it that she has full faith in samrat...Smile....and Sajans Hug n samrat kissing gunjans forehead was a really lovely scene..SmileThumbs UpRocking scenes of SajanClapClap......Infact Ur whole SS n each n every update is just Excellent n Superb..Clap....Loved reading and imaginning totallyDay Dreaming................................

Thank God Samrat is released on bail and I know Samrat is innocent and Gunjan will proove him innocent soon.............But most important qs is when sheena fell at that time she was just hurt......she was not dead.....so who is framing samrat and who killed sheena after Sam left??ConfusedConfused........did neil kill sheena?..........and who will help sajan?? So many Qs and only U know these answers so Plsss update soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn S3 Wink...And Thanks 4 PmHug.....................

and congrats Ur SS has crossed 100 pages Thumbs UpPartyDancingand I just saw in today's ie thursday POPULAR TOPIC LISTS Ur SS was also mentioned...SO BIGGEST Congratulations and hug from me 2 U S3Clap..............Congrats Soham , Swati n Sonia..Thumbs Up........ClapPartyDancing..........I m proud of U 3 S3SmileBig smileHugand I am happy that I have such rocking, caring , sweet ,lovely and excellent human beings like U SOHAM, Swati n Sonia as my friends......Smile.............Big Hug 2 U S3Hug....
Once again Awesome and outstanding SS n UpdateClap.......
Love GunjanSmileSmile........................

Thanx GUNJAN ,4 this REVIEW. But,I don't think its short Update....is it?? Ok..next Update ko thoda long karenge...happy?LOL Thanx for liking all scenes n dio. portions.Smile SHEENA murder mystery will be solve very soon B'coz, Part-26 is the last part of this SS.

And about,this SS entry in "POPULAR TOPIC LIST"...its depends on readers, likes & support. 21,000+ visitors...is big compliments for this.Thanx for your love & Support.

-S O H A M.

SwaNia_11gunjan7SwaNia_2

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
hey awesome fantastic updateClap
m soo happy sheena finaly died
now hope eveything will be fine bet sajan
very beautifully wriiten
do cont soon
n thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

MaNan_KaShian IF-Dazzler
MaNan_KaShian
MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

that was really veryy cooolll update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Go to top