Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 101)

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hey u 3 r amazing.Waited patiently  and got intersting update.I read this 4 times.

Very nicely gunjan has handled  Mr. M.By seeing this Samrat could not believe that, is this is his chashmish.

I hate chaddy aunty .Samrat should not  have gone to her house ,he should not have hidden anything to gunjan.They have promised that they will not hide anything After coming back from chaddy auntys house he should have said everything to his chasmish..I agree he made one mistake before, liking chaddy aunty that is costing him too much.Now chaddy aunty knows he loves only chasmish ,how can she expect samrat will come back to her life.U cannot force anyone esp. in love.She has to go to mental asylem only.

Here i will put the blame on parents upbringing, should not dance to childreans tune.They should draw line, now ofcourse too late to say.This is a lesson 4 us how to bring up the childrean.

Gunjan has changed now she will prove samrat is innocent.

How can neil is under impression gunjan will come to him.That means he don't know gunjan properly.Gunjan loves samrat and she will do anything 4 him .She is treating neil as her friend nothing more than that.She has said to neil for her only samrat in spite of that ,he has hope, then he too has to go to mental asylem.

Update is awesome.Pls cont. soon now cannot wait.Want to know what will happen to samrat?

PLSSSSSSSSSSSupdate sooooooon

Edited by monaya_MS - 11 March 2011 at 10:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSSwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Joseph_A

sreelu.januable Goldie
sreelu.januable
sreelu.januable

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
hi di................Smile
a fabulous part....................Clap
plz cont soon..............................Day Dreaming
luv u diHeart................Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Another superb UpdateClapClapClap OMG another shocking twist....Shocked Guys,I said naa....you are BestClap Very-very good part. I loved Starting Office scene..It was Awesome ....what a dialoguesSmile Mr. Malhotra...LOL n Shhheennnaaa...LOL , Gunjan ne kya dhoya hai.....'Sabse bada loss...'.LOL but, mindless Sheena...Angry Dad-Daughter scene was also good.Clap Sheena can't take lessonsAngry and now her new dramaAngry but,what happened ?Confused why cops came on SaJan house?Confused please, update soon guys....

ClapGuys,CongratulationsClap Now,Your SS completed more then 100 Pages. DancingDancingParty TimePartyDancing

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 March 2011 at 3:03am

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
edited my rp on pg 98

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
hey guys it was seriously once again wonderful update loved it to the core Clap loved the way gunjan supporting samrat ,seriously u portrayed one wonderful bonding showing respect and trust of husband and wife , sheena's char now becoming phyco reason is her stubborn wish to get samrat she only wants him to win over gun she doesn't love him if she would love him she would be let him free with his happiness now can't wait for next part it would be very interesting to read how gun will try to save samrat from this situation and thanks for pm hon Hug

btw congo for completing 100 pages of this SS PartyParty

Edited by aashizin - 12 March 2011 at 5:45am

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_12

Big smileHey 3 some awesome.....u 3 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really write this SS so fantastically...ClapStarThumbs Up We never get enough of it !! Feel like reading more...OMG!!! What a twist!!!!ShockedConfusedEvery update is a surprise package...Cool Loved Sajan their love & their relation ship they share...I really liked Sheena's Dad's realization & taking control of situation..Sheena is sick & got some anger issues...Its very interesting turn of events..Samrat & Sheena showdown  was really amazing & very real too..But the precap was shocking & confusing tooooooo ...........plzzzzzzzzz continue soon..........Don't make us wait with such a precap Dead

Thanks, Anjali. Encouraging comments from readers  inspire us to write better. We are glad you are enjoying reading our SS.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali_12SwaNia_1

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

fabulous update guys
totally loved it
but the suspense in the end is killing me
asa kya ho gaya ke cops???
what did that shheeeeennnaaa do this time?
god i hate herAngry
cont soon

love
tanzeel

Wait and watch, sweetyWink . Thanks for your lovely comment.

SwaNia_1

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_MS

Hey u 3 r amazing.Waited patiently  and got intersting update.I read this 4 times.

Very nicely gunjan has handled  Mr. M.By seeing this Samrat could not believe that, is this is his chashmish.

I hate chaddy aunty .Samrat should not  have gone to her house ,he should not have hidden anything to gunjan.They have promised that they will not hide anything After coming back from chaddy auntys house he should have said everything to his chasmish..I agree he made one mistake before, liking chaddy aunty that is costing him too much.Now chaddy aunty knows he loves only chasmish ,how can she expect samrat will come back to her life.U cannot force anyone esp. in love.She has to go to mental asylem only.

Here i will put the blame on parents upbringing, should not dance to childreans tune.They should draw line, now ofcourse too late to say.This is a lesson 4 us how to bring up the childrean.

Gunjan has changed now she will prove samrat is innocent.

How can neil is under impression gunjan will come to him.That means he don't know gunjan properly.Gunjan loves samrat and she will do anything 4 him .She is treating neil as her friend nothing more than that.She has said to neil for her only samrat in spite of that ,he has hope, then he too has to go to mental asylem.

Update is awesome.Pls cont. soon now cannot wait.Want to know what will happen to samrat?

PLSSSSSSSSSSSupdate sooooooon

Thanks Sweety.......for your precious comment Smile   and agree with you.......... it is parents who mould their kids.......and everything that people say and do or the way they behave....reflects on the way they have been brought up. Thanks for liking our SS.

SwaNia_1

Go to top