Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 100)

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saduf

fablous, mindblowing and fantistic update

loved it totally
now the story is taking an interesting turn
keep it up

Thanks honeySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhikaBhushan

oh god s3 u rocks....
Bt hate thid sheenaaaaaaaaaa....
Pata nai kab ye sajan ki life se jayegiiiiiii??????
Welll ye sammy bhi na kya jarurat ti uske ghar jane ki....???
Well ab gunjan jyada royegiii...
N sammy in jain oh no nt again.....
It was jst fabulas part do cont vry soon ok........
Again s3 rocks......

love
Radhi...
Thanks radhi for ur precious comments........it really means alot to us.......we r glad u r liking our updates.....

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_monaya

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesum update S3 truly mind-blowing....... & thnk god u updated......i was eagerly w8ing 4 it........

the update was really good......i really liked the confident gunjan...... & the way Mr.Malhotra acted........his expressions wer like totally......Dead......luvd SaJan bond, love & respect 4 each-other........

GOD! this sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaa...... nver seen a girl more shameless than her........even now....... & ya i agree sheena's dad really failed in her upbringing.......had he given her luv & thot her 2 b good 2 others mayb she wud have been a better person & non-obsessive.......she doesn't luv samrat........hez just a trophy 4 her wich she wants 2 win 4rm gunjan at the cost of her life.......she needs MENTAL ASSYLUM not SAMRAT.......she can be cured only there.......Angry

& the way she was behaving with samrat.......chee....i cnt blive it k koi itna gir sakta h........m sure samrat helped her but she will again use his good nature 4 her selfish reasons.......i think she has charged RAPE charges on him........god i feel yuck taking her name........ewwwwwwwww.......i think its time 4 gunjan 2 prove that shez wit samrat........always! & i knw she whole-heartedly support samrat & trust him.......SaJan bond is not so weak 2 get shaken by this........WAY 2 help ur hubby gunjan! GO 4 IT!Thumbs Up

the update was just mind-blowing, superb yaar......i must say the wait was totally worth it........luvd it guys.......u rocccccccckkkkkkkkkk.......
& plzzzzz soham agli baar wait mat krwana coz m vry impatient & i really cnt wait...........m very impatient.........so plzzzzzz S3 make it fast........Big smile

HATS OFF 2 U 4 THIS WONDERFUL MIND-BLOWING UPDATE......Clap
ClapClap.....HugHugHug

CONTINUE SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME.........

W8ing eagerly 4 ur next update.......do cont soon......Smile
Thanks Ekta for ur precious comments ............n thnks for waiting patiently for the updateLOLcoz i know u r cery impatient .......but thnk dear appreciation comes frm a readers like u really means alot to us ...n dont worry desr ths time we won't b late for updating Wink

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 11 March 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2SandCastle.

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

fantastic update...sajan were cute......sheena really has some mental problems........i hope nothing bad happens to samrat...cont soon
thanks Preety for reading n commenting dear......

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey S3 What an awesome UpdateClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap............Fully Mind blowing and Mind blasting ......Amazing and Rocking work............Thumbs Up...................enjoyed reading n imagining each scene thoroughly and completely........SmileDay Dreaming..................But UPDATE itna short kyoon thaa??....CryWink...I absolutely love your long long updatessssssss............and your Long updates read karney mein mujhko bahut mazza aata hai...................SmileSmile.........SAACHI................SmileSmile.....So Plsssssssssssss Next time update Bahut long write karna............I would love 2 read ur long updates.........SmileSmile.............................Wink......

Seriously speaking The story is progressing really well.....presentation is Excellent ..Each and every scene n dialogue is fantastic and very well written.........Outstanding  Work SOHAM, SWATI n SONIAThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...............

Sajan scenes were cool...I liked this fact that Gunjan is sharing Samrats office..............Wink.....Wow!! Gunjan is so so Cool and Confident Clap.........I really loved this cool and confident Gunjan very very much....Thumbs Up.....S3 the way u showed Gunjan handling Mr malhotra n getting him 2 cancel contract was really cool......Excellent scene S3Clap.... Gunjan is so cool and caring even knowing that Sheena n her dad wanted 2 destroy her happiness still she said 2 Samrat that Woh Malhotras ka nuksaan nahi chahati..I absolutely love Every aspect of Gunjans character.....U have portrayed Gunjan  really well S3........Love the character Gunjan a lottttttSmile................

This word by U S3 about Sheena had me laughing and grinning Wink-
......A shameless Sheena asked.  ( even U 3 also could not resist calling Sheena ShamelessWinkLOL I agree With U Completely S3 Sheena is definately Shameless girl......1st she called Neil and Neil nahi chahta ki woh Gunjan ko humesha ke liyee khoo Dey OMG !! What a dialogue After reading this I wanted 2 say 2 Neil Dude Gunjan tumhari thi kab jo tum usey khoogey?? .................Really Sheena and Neil are just Shameless ........Disgusting People Sheena n NeilAngry...........................Sheena Says She loves Samrat MAN What A Joke.........When U love Someone U always think about ur loves happiness NOT Ur own..........Sheena Just Wants Samrat as he has rejected her....Sheena thinks agar Gunjan nahi hoti toh Sam uska Hota Shocked....HIGH Hopes Sheena ....Samrat kabhi tumhara na tha Na kabhi ho sakta hai......Sheena is definately CrazyAngry............I think Sheena is loosing her mental Balance........The way she is behaving n the way her dad is worried 4 her proves it............Mr Malhotra thoughts were well described ....he was Only helping sheena because she is his daughter n he loves her.........and His thoughts when he was thinking that sheena ke upbringing mein he has made mistake.........Well after these scene I was thinking This all wouldnot have happened if Mr malhotra would have kept strict eye on sheena and wouldnot have over pampered her....and taught her good values.....But Chalo Better letter then never Mr Malhotra atleast Realised his mistakes and this fact that Sheena is like this bec of him ..................Loved this talk between Sheena n her Dad n the dialogues n whole scene was stupendous.........really a very Fantabulous work by U S3ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap................

Oh! Man Samrat Sheena is milney Kyoon gaya..............That sheena is So So Cheap N disgusting N Completely Shameless..............She pounced on Samrat n tried 2 kiss himShockedShockedAngry .......
YUCK GIRL SheenaAngryDeadDeadOuchDead............And She fell and got hurt when Sam tried 2 stop her from kissing him..and Now Cops have come 2 Sajan house 2 arrest Samrat OMG!!ShockedShocked..........I hope sheena ko kuch na ho as agar usey kuch ho gaya then her Dad will trap Sam n send him 2 prison ........And I donot want Sajan separated .....

But What exactly has happened 2 sheena that her dad has filed a complaint against Sam??.........and Sam was worried also So Kuch Wrong toh Hua hai
Really curious 2 know the further story SO S3 Plssssss Do Update FAstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.......Really fast Wink.........................and Thanks 4 PmHug ...................

Once Again Magnificent and Superb Update...............U r a Genious S3Thumbs Up.............Amazing and Fabulous work ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap........................

Love GunjanSmileSmile....................

Thank Gunjan for so sweet review/comment .......i really enjoy reading ur review /comment ...n my dear friend GENIOUS LOGON KI YEHI TOH PEHCHAAN HAI K AAP UNKAY UPDATES READ KIYE JAO N WOH END HOJAYE  N APP KO PATA HI NA CHALAY AUR LAGAY K UPDATE WAS TOO SHORTShockedEmbarrassed ...but sweety it was not short at all it is ur love n greediness that u wanna read more n more LOLLOLLOLso dont worry dear will update next part very very very soon .....LOL

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 11 March 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SandCastle.SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

Hiiiiiii Swati Sonia n Soham..................not need to say ..it was again a very Super Duper update.....
As i always say You guys r Rockkkkkkkkkkkssssssss....................ClapClapClapClap
I enjoyed the whole update and really really Proud of Our Sooooooooo intelligent DOLL....Gunjan....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....starting was toooo gooddd...specially i love Sheena's dad dialoque that "wo gunjan jise tum kuch nai manti usne wk din me hamen sb se big loss de dia...".hearing this i completely adore Sami's Chashmish....LOLLOLLOL.....every feeligs were written so beautifully ......i m saying again that u guys always present the whole update in such a dramatic way....so that readers could not move away an inch from their place n nor  thier sight from the update...n yup..again a big Suspense.....completely agree with samrat...."drama, that is all sheena can do only".AngryAngry..i had already doubted that it must be something like this is going on...again a mahapanga...samrat should not go to her place....100% sure she must had preplanned everything.....to trap samrat...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry....i really wished sheena would die...but not like this way yar.....hope so nothing major would had to b wrong ...S3 plz save Sajan ...n im sure u will....
thanks for the pm
Thanks Rija for ur super duper comment .......yes my dear we r trying our best that  our readers to stay sticked with our SS not even to move their sight frm it n yes indeed we succeededEmbarrassedSmile...thanks dear for ur appreciating comments ...it really means alot to us Hug........

SwaNia_2

Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
fabulous update guys
totally loved it
but the suspense in the end is killing me
asa kya ho gaya ke cops???
what did that shheeeeennnaaa do this time?
god i hate herAngry
cont soon

love
tanzeel

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Go to top