Posted: 12 years ago
Have TO Catch Up With The Story Jee :)x 😳
Originally posted by Kritianya

januable ending....

Thanks, Kriti.😊
Originally posted by aashizin

i have mixed feelings don't know how to describe frankly speaking i m feeling right now same the way i felt when mjht ended don't want to even rem that black friday frankly speaking it won't be healed never ever and right now same feeling happy bcz of such a wonderful and awesome part most enjoyable part sajan's happy life completing with their daughter making their bond more strong and sad bcz now won't get to see further story of their life of course its beginning but we will def miss it  and we can hope sajan always remain eternal with their bond of love forever foralways 

this was seriously wonderful SS from starting it stick us to read it more and more we got ups and downs in it no doubt its life and sajan's passed test of love every time 

this part was seriously very wonderful the way we got to know caring an loving father samrat , gunjan one proud wife and mother ,it started with end of mjht 's story and it gave us pleasure to have sajan with us we all will def miss this story and sajan no doubt they will remain in our heart 

once again thanks a tone guys for ur wonderful treat πŸ€—πŸ€— i hope in future we will get u guy's another venture of FF or SS we would love to read it and thanks for pm as well πŸ€—πŸ€— i seriously hate to bid  bye so i do say come back soon guys πŸ˜‰ we will be waiting πŸ˜³

Aww........Aashi πŸ˜³ ..........thank you so much for liking our SS to an extent that,  upon the end of this SS you feel like you did when MJHT ended. This is the biggest compliment for us.......πŸ€— ....... SaJan..never can get enough of them.😊
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Awesome....πŸ‘ Fabulous.....πŸ‘ Amazing.......πŸ‘ Extra-Ordinary Update.......πŸ‘ S3...You rocksπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Its totally Rocking Update...πŸ‘ Superb Ending part of Superb SS......πŸ‘ I am speechless ...and I don't know how to react this time...Because,It was my all time favorite story concept...and,finally this is the last part of this FF😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­....its very painful feeling...😭.

I loved whole story concept,characterization,presentation n every things of this SS. Definitely,it was inspiration of my FF.

About...this Update.....Its Perfect ending πŸ‘ all scenes,dialogues n sequence was too good...πŸ‘πŸ‘
specially,Delivery scene was very-well written scene of this part....πŸ‘loved the name of 'SUR' and very beautiful reason..behind this name....😳 Its really different.....😳 actually,I am so tired to hearing...Angel....Princess or Neha name....πŸ˜† lagta hai aur koi name hi nahin bacha hai SaJan's daughter ke liye....πŸ˜† . Truly heart touching story....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Its just like MJHT-Extension for me... so,this time....I am little emotional...😭 Its really hard to digest....that,it was the End of very beautiful SaJan saga.....😭...Sorry,for my boring long Reply.😳

Thanks, Joseph..... for your lovely comment. Yes, we did want a unique name for SaJan's daughter and then Soham came up with this name and also the very lovely reason behind this name.....just so apt.......and like your updates........ your reply is not boring at all.😊 Glad to read that you felt our attempt at writing was like an extension of MJHT for you.......we are overwhelmed with all our readers comments and words of appreciation.πŸ˜ƒ
I don't know what to say,u 3 r fanr. writers.Though mjht ended but u 3 gave us some life with u r SS.We all were wtg. 4 u r updates.Everyday i log to see, u have updated or not  like the way we wait the clock to click 9 everyday to watch mjht.

SS was very intersting and u ended very nicely.Loved to see matured samrat and when he got daughter he  has become protective father and forgotten his days.Loved gunjans scene..Loved the story dialog. in each updates.

I can't say byeee i want to see more from u all.So pls come again.
Originally posted by preety88

mindblowing update......i cant believe its the ending.....u three wrote every part of this ff wonderfully....i am going to miss reading this ff.......marvelous job

Thanks Preety.........your regular comments helped us write better.😊
Originally posted by monaya_sajan

yaar............too gud.........SUR is a nice n unique name yaar.....after all it was music dat brought sajan together.........
hope 2 c u writing another ss maybe wid a name 
SaJan 'Unforgettable' Love story  

Thanks dear, comments from readers like you helped us improvise.😊 

Originally posted by princess_sara

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
WONDERFUL ENDING OF OUR SAJAN LOVE STORY ACTUALLY RIGHT THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW SHERGILL FAMILY
IT WAS MARVELOUS ENDING....TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD
I M GONNA MIS THIS UPDATE SOOOOOOOOO VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERYVERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERYVERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERYVERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH
UR FF WAS TRULY A MESSAGE FOR A LOVED ONES

MISS U MISS U MISS U MISS U MISS U MISS U MISS U MISS U
LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U

SARA

Thanks for your appreciation.....we are glad our readers enjoyed raeding our SS