Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
RESERVEDD!! =(

**Edited!!**

👏👏👏🤗🤗🤗🤗🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳😭😭😭😭
These are my feelings right noww!! I am Soo happy that SaJan finally had a daughter..
But At the SAME time I am VERY sad about This FF endingg!!
I had an amazing time reading this FF!
Loved the way you'll wrote it!

&& I am Soooo sorry for SUCH LATE REPLY!
I knoww.. I am SORRY!!😳 I was very busy this week!
But I am finallyy editing it!

I just loved the way you'll wrote this last update!
AMAZING WORK!
Will always remember this FF ...
Love youu alll!!!!
😳
You guys made my day!!
Edited by SajanRox11 - 13 years ago
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyyyy

amzinggggg ss
lovvved it completelyyy
esp d presentation was faaaaab throughout
n awwwsum n apt endingggg
thnx 4 d pm

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 13 years ago
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing update......i cant believe its the ending.....u three wrote every part of this ff wonderfully....i am going to miss reading this ff.......marvelous job
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaar............too gud.........SUR is a nice n unique name yaar.....after all it was music dat brought sajan together.........
hope 2 c u writing another ss maybe wid a name 
SaJan 'Unforgettable' Love story  
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
WONDERFUL ENDING OF OUR SAJAN LOVE STORY ACTUALLY RIGHT THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW SHERGILL FAMILY
IT WAS MARVELOUS ENDING....TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD
I M GONNA MIS THIS UPDATE SOOOOOOOOO VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERYVERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERYVERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERYVERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH
UR FF WAS TRULY A MESSAGE FOR A LOVED ONES

MISS U MISS U MISS U MISS U MISS U MISS U MISS U MISS U
LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U LUV U

SARA

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey SWATI SONIA AND SOHAM....................
First of all i tell you that  i am feeling too much Emotional and Sad this time bcoz of the ending of This SS.....its the same feeling...like that  which i felt on the MJHT"s End....😭
Your SS was the First SS in all the FF which i had started to read and then totally loved it...
it was truly The MJHT 3 for me...whenever i read it i always felt like this is The further Sajan's journey from where the Mjht had to be ended... 
Thanks Alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Guys for giving us Such A Cute..Fantastic...Mind-blowing and Awesome ........Adorable ........Majestic........Splendid........Magnificient SS.......Yours SS has always entertain Sajan's fans and had shown them the picture of Real beauty of Sajan's Relationship, bonding ,their trust on each other in all ups and downs....their true love...care and happiness which they had share in each others compony...Each and Everything Was Superb....Speechless and Amazing.............that no words to describe the true appreciation of This Whole SS....each and Every part Had a complete story in itself...❤️
Its Specially For You S3 for this whole SS......
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Since Start to end i loved its each n every part........
Dialoques were Amazing.....😆
Presentation was Mind blowing👍🏼
Sketching Portray of Situation was Out standing👏
Justification with all the Charcters was Marvelouse❤️
Creating and keeping Suspense in the end of each part was terrific😉
in short the Whole update was just tooooooooooooooooo Awesome......🤗
now coming to the last part...while reading the last part i was feeling soo bad and sad....😔
but till the end it has to be a Great update...Neil's  scene was written very nicely and really how can Samrat forgive everyone so easily...but yaah its right that Neil did all that for the sake of Gunjan's life...And Yup i was soooooooo right that again n again Gunjan's dizziness were not meaningless...😉😉...i had already doubted on her......And was feeling soooooo happy by confirmation of this news 😃......
Samrat is truly the best Husband of this world...the way he was taking care of Her was Extra-Januable...
Deleivery Scene was the Best....You guys defined all that in detail but in soo decently manners.......And the way u had handled all this situation was wonderfull.........amazing.....👏👏👏....n happy to see Samrat there with her lovely wife at that time.........little angel and her Unique name was shooooooooooooooo shweeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt....
Really yaar all those scenes and life after marriage of Sajan which we wanted to see in Mjht...you showed us through this SS.....
A perfect SS with its Perfect Ending.....😆😆😆😆
we didnt want to let Mjht end and the same way we didnt want to let this SS to be end....but it happened...............we will surely miss it aloottttttttttttttttt..
Again Thanks Aloottttttttt to S3 for writting this soo much beautifull update and entertained us after mjht....plzzzzzzzzzzz write another SS soonnnnnnnnnnnnn....
with love
Rija
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! Wow! Wow! What an update! I'm speechless! I love it, totally! Thanks u so much guys for bringing such a lovely story for us. I'm glad that i read this ff. U guys made a brilliant job. I loved the name 'sur', quite different and intresting. And yes, u said it right, if gunjan doesn't sings that day in music room, a januable story hadn't happend. I know this is beginning of sajan family story. Sam is hilarious! I'm so happy after reading this update. But, why u said that u guys r not writing any more? Please, write more. I would love to read your writings. This my request. Please do write one more ff. Thanks for pm
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mars14

OMG...
I REALY CANT BELIVEE ITS LAST PARRT.....
N THE MORE SURPRISED THAT I AM THE FRIST ONE TO RES.........N IT WAS TOO BY CHANCEE...........FEEELING LUCKY ONE........AS ITS THE MOSSSTT FAVOURITEEEE ONE FF OF MINES.OR SAY ALL....I CANT BELIEVE SERIOSULY IT HAD COME TO AN END.THE MOSTT PERFECT N AWESOME LOVE SOTRY I EVER HAD HEARD OR READ..REALLY I AM IN TEARS SEEIGN LAST UPDATEE....AWWW.......
NOW coming to the update
it made me speechless....
really awesome
outstanding
minblowing
amazing 
marvelous
superb
osamm
emotional
loveable
lovelyy
cute
sweett
the best one
bestest one
good
birllant
.......................................i am having less of words to describe about the update.......this was soo soo awesome that ..........just speechless..........starting neil n sajan convo.....really sajan are soooo sweettttt ........then the baby new.....awwwwwww cant belive it was soo cuteee........then sur....awesomeeeeeeeeee..............omg..i really dont know how to tell u that what i am feling at this tym.......
ur whole ff was brillant u had done an awesome job..u kept suspense till the last of the update..n the events happen at the ryt tym u descirbed soo muchh awesomeee.....the bonding of love....u descirbed is soo trueee..........sajan relationship u potrayted was soooo brillanttt......so touchyy so emotional n true..selfless love.........januableeee..........
the bestest story i ever read.......u had write all the udpates soo birlantly that i have no words which could describe about ur updates n ffss.which have writeen out of this worldd.......u truly justify with this ffs n all characterss.....u really give us the best one to read a sajan storyy i had visulaze each n evey update...trullyy awesomeee.....
thanks a lott
thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much.........
COONTINUED

OMG, Meri.......thank you so much for your words of appreciation.........and your emo's of appreciation😛 . We are glad you enjoyed reading our SS. 😊
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ria_lovesajan

res

*edited*
ok, firstly lemme tell you that i read this ss in one go.....and i truly enjoyed reading it!!😛😛
the way you guys have written each and everything, described both samrat and gunjan's feelings is really very beautiful!!
Hats off to you three!!!!⭐️
and the last part was too good......their baby SUR.......aaawwww its such a sweet name..😳😳😳
i loved the way you've ended this ss...
this one is for you guys-
👏

Do write more short stories....will surely read them!!😃

Thank you Ria......for your words of appreciation........the name SUR was suggested by Soham....... and aptly too.😊
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u r amazing.  love the whole thing soooooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuch.do write more plzzzzzzz.👏👏👏👏👏👏