Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: meerrii

awesome one

Thanks Meerrii.😊
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princess_sara

Waooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this part was sooo amazing and lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy even i tyhink so that NEIL have done this all,he hav killed sheena anywaysssss jaldi se update karo next partttttt
can't waittttttttttttttt any moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jaldi update karo
lovlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy updateeeeeeee

sara

Thanks, Sara .....for your lovely comment.😊
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fend

hey guys
awesome update
loved it very much
n i think it its neil
cannot wait for the next part
do cont soon
n thanks for the pm

Thank You so much for your words of appreciation.😊
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saduf

awesome update

i think i new who killed sheena and why...but i m not going to tell.....

loved the update
cont soon

Thanks dear for your  comment and I hope your guess is right.πŸ˜‰
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Awesome Update S3πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.I loved it. The presentation of whole part was in so systematic n natural way..... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Its really good experience for ReadersπŸ‘.And the update...as usual again fabulous part.😊 I liked FB scene ,It was too good.πŸ‘ SaJan-Mr.Sinha n Gunjan-Neil part was also very nice.....But,I really hate this fact that..this superb FF is going to be end.πŸ‘ Eagerly waiting for your next update...please Update soooon.

Thank you Joseph for your words of appreciation πŸ˜Š
hazra66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow
aussum update
loved it
sreelu.januable thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi di.................😊
firstly sry for late reply.....................
tumhe tho pata hai na...............πŸ˜”
anywayz marvelous part di......................πŸ‘
luved gunjan's confidence..............πŸ‘πŸΌ
nd sams beleif................😎
i guess this is done by niel..................😑😈
lets see wats gonna happen.....................😍
do cont soon...........πŸ˜‰
luv u di❀️...................πŸ€—
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Guyz,
          We are back with our 2nd Last Update............do read and comment or criticize.....as we would love to improve when, we write our next FF....... Thank you for your patience..
. and most of all thank you all for your encouragement that has made our SS readable.😊.

Love,
S3
----------------------------------------------------------------

*Banner made by-SaJanRox11(Manjari)

PART - 25

As the judge took his seat, the hearing began. Charges were levied against Samrat......the prosecution laid forward their reasons for holding Samrat guilty.........

Public Prosecutor (PP) - Firstly, your lordship......this scarf......which has blood on it.......matched with Sheena's blood...... and secondly, the fingerprints on this scarf.......matching with the accused's prints. This should more or less seal this case..........right Mr. Shergill .....tell us, if you did not kill Sheena, how is it your prints are on the scarf used to strangle her ??

S - Because, when I saw Sheena was bleeding, I used this scarf to stop her bleeding......that was the only thing I found........

PP - Ok.......and then your driving license.....which was found there......would you like to explain that, Mr. Shergill ??

S - That must have fallen off when I freed myself from Sheena's clutches..... when she tried to stop me from leaving.......

PP - Or Mr. Shergill ..maybe when you tried to force yourself on her and she resisted your attempt..........

The court was buzzing........whispers were doing rounds..... Samrat and Gunjan were shocked......they looked at each other... Mr. Malhotra had a smirk on his face........

S - That is not true........Gunjan believe me (seeing at Gunjan side)......That is not true.......I did not......

PP - You had every reason to, Mr. Shergill .......Sheena was your Ex girlfriend....... in college too, you wanted to get close to her, which she refused and she left the college...... then after 5 years, unknowingly, she did a deal with your company.and you saw this as a golden opportunity to take off from where you had left.......... But, when Sheena realised your intentions... she wanted to cancel this deal.....but that did not go down well with you, did it Mr. Shergill ?? So you went to meet her.....when she was alone at home.....and when she refused to continue with the contract and cancel her trip back......you lost your temper...she was refusing to get close to you for the second time.....it hurt your ego......and you attempted to rape her......and when that did not succeed....you killed her......first by hitting her head against the table and then strangling her.........so she does not say a word to anyone...........am I right....??.

S - No.....this is not true.......I cancelled the contract..and she was not going anywhere.....

PP - She was, Mr. Shergill.....2 tickets to a flight out of India to New York.....for today night had already been booked. The Malhotra's were leaving. And the contract.......again, Mr. Shergill, you are lying.......the contract was cancelled by the Malhotra's.... they compensated you did they not??

SaJan were left speechless.......Mr. Malhotra had used the cancellation of the contract against them to frame Samrat.....

Their defense counsel however gave them a look that did manage to keep them calm.

The Judge looked at the PP......

I hope you have enough evidence to substantiate your claim....... The PP answered in an affirmative.

The Judge then looked at the defense counsel. As he stood up, hushed whispers started doing rounds again.  The Judge called for order in the court room.

The defense counsel put forth his arguments ........ he was sure Samrat was innocent and he would prove it.The Judge gave a thought and ...

J - The court takes a recess of an hour. Court proceedings will resume then. Till then the court is adjourned.......

As the Judge left the court, the PP gave a look of  victory to Mr. Malhotra ....who returned it with a toothy grin. Samrat went  to where Gunjan was standing........she quickly wiped the tears which were brimming in her beautiful eyes.

S - It is not necessary to show everytime that you are brave, Chashmish. Mujhe pata hai....tum mujhse kuch nahin chupa sakti. But we have been through a lot together and emerged victorious....and with you beside me.........this time is no different.

Gunjan looked up into the eyes of her husband. SaJan 's eyelock was broken by the words of Mr. Batra.........

We need to talk, Mr.Shergill........

SaJan walked out of the court room with Mr. Batra and Mr. Agarwal. Samrat had his hand round Gunjan's shoulder......he was so protective about her. This was noticed...........

Outside the court room Mr. Batra was  quite blunt........

Mr. B -  All the evidences are against you, Mr. Shergill ...........everything.........how are we going to prove otherwise??  The contract cancellation policy, the confirmed tickets........everything goes against you.........and the marks on the victims arms.......they match with your finger prints........ your driving license....I need to study and find that one missing link........because I know you are innocent ........Let me study the evidence and get back to you. We have only One hour 

Mr. Batra  and Mr. Agarwal left .......SaJan were all alone. Samrat looked towards the sky........everything was going well, then........what happened suddenly??

His thought was broken by that all so familiar touch...........as her delicate fingers entwined themselves with his fingers and her head found his shoulder to rest on.......he could feel her love for him......her trust in him..........B'coz....she was his 'Chasmish'.  

G - Kya soch rahe ho Samrat.....? I trust you...phir...

S - Main jaanta hoon Chashmish.....par....kaise prove karoon ki,maine Sheena ka murder nahin kiya....meri 1 galti......aur shayad uski wajah se main tumhen aaj bhi takleef de raha hoon....Kya kabhi tum mujhe maaf kar paaoogi? His eyes were moist.

G - Kaisi galti Samrat...? Tum yeh kya keh rahe ho...? tumhe kuch bhi prove ki need nahin hain.....  tumne kuchh nahin kiya.....phir,kaun si galti ki baat kar rahe ho tum...? 

S - Tumhaare pyar ko na samajh paane ki galti.....Sheena jaisi ladki ko pasand karne ki galti....Maine tumhen bahoot taleef di hai naa Chashmish.......after hearing this...GUNJAN couldn't stop her tears.....

G - Nahin Samrat....agar yeh takleef tumne di hai toh....woh Pyar bhi toh tumhin ne diya hai...jisne hamari zindagi mein itni Khushiyaan bhar diin ki,kisi kami ka ehsaas hi nahin hota.....tum himmat kyun haar rahe ho.....sab kuchh thik ho jaayega..... n wiped her tears.

S - Aur nahin ho paya toh .....? Mujhe apni nahin sirf tumhaari fikr hai Chashmish......agar mujhe sazaa ho gayi toh....tum kaise reh paaogi....kaise..

G - (she cuts him) Tum aisi baatein kyun kar rahe ho Samrat.....aisa nahin hoga....

S - Hum sach se nahin bhaag sakte Chashmish....aur sach yeh hai ki hamare paas mujhe innocent prove karne ka koi proof nahin hai....humein har Faisle ke liye ready rehna hoga....

Gunjan was crying......her tears just did not stop......this was a very harsh reality,which they had to face......but how could she??? Life without Samrat....those 3 years were nothing short of a nightmare for her.......if Samrat had lived with the pain of a mistake he never committed, she had lived with the pain of not being with him when he needed her the most......if only she had listened to her heart then, instead of others...and now, when everything was so perfect, fate had dealt this blow..... but she knew, this time she would not be able to live without Samrat.......she looked at him, tears streaking down her cheeks.......Samrat could not bear to see her crying, he never could bear to see tears in those very eyes in which he had seen only love for him..... .........Samrat hugged her tightly....n said.... "Please, Chashmish...mujhe aur kamzor mat karo.... tumhaare aansoon main nahin dekh sakta......main tut jaaoonga......main bhi toh tumhaare bina nahin reh sakta.....par mujhse waada karo....ki,agar mujhe sazaa hoti hai..toh tum khud ko chot nahin pahunchaoogi...aisa kuchh nahin karogi....jo...

G - Main mar jaaoongi Samrat...nahin jeena chahti main tumhaare bina.... Humne kisi ka kya bigada hai Samrat...phir,hum itni takleef mein kyun hain.....? main tumse alag hokar nahin ji paaoongi.... and hugged him more tightly...crying continuously... not wanting to let him go....Samrat said nothing..b'coz,he was feeling her pain.... he simply hugged her...........held her very close.

Unknown to them, someone was listening to their talk............

As the hour ended, Gunjan's heart beats increased...she felt sick........ it was time for the hearing to start.......Samrat and Gunjan made their way back to the court room. Gunjan was now scared..........but  Samrat was still with her.........and hopefully, would always be with her.

The court room was full. Both the attorney's were waiting. Samrat had to leave Gunjan........but how could he without making sure his Chashmish was alright? He kissed her gently on the forehead and looked at her.............she knew what would help............she smiled at him. Gunjan sat down and Samrat went and stood in the stand.

Both were looking at each other.........as if it was the last time they would see each other. The Judge entered the court room and the proceedings started.........

The PP examined and cross examined a lot of witnesses..the security gaurd of the Malhotra residence....... the neighbors everyone. All gave their description which went against Samrat. Mr malhotra's lawyer had put the case together very well.......no escape point was open..........The defense could not write off any evidence........he needed more time. 

All through the proceedings, Samrat and Gunjan looked at each other.....Samrat could feel her pain......her anguish..........and he felt helpless .............

The defense counsel asked for some time more to examine the witnesses accounts on records........he needed to recheck some evidences too. The Judge gave a thought to the defense plea.....

And the Judge was ready for the verdict............

"The defense needs more time to prepare.......but the evidence put forth by the PP cannot be ignored. All evidences are against the accused. However, since the defense has not yet examined the witnesses.......and wants some more time.......I will give them time.......however........I am ordering cancellation of Mr. Shergill's bail....... he must be taken into police remand with immediate effect. The court stands adjourned till next week."

Samrat was shattered.........his bail was canceled........((who would be with Chashmish now?? How would she take care of herself?? She would not eat properly nor sleep. She would fall sick.))

He looked at her and the sight made him mad with grief.........

Gunjan  had felt dizzy......everything around her was spinning....her vision had blurred......and she had fainted....slumped on the bench..........

Samrat saw his Chashmish  unconscious ...and he was not able to bear it any longer. He rushed to her side and collected her in his arms. Hugging her tightly.........and crying...he began pleading with her .........just like he had when he almost lost her to that bullet........

"Please Chashmish.........don't do this.........I need you......I will not be able to go through this without you................if you give up now, who will  I live for.......please open your eyes, Chashmish........ look at me, please.......Please Chashmish aankhen kholo...main mar jaaoonga.....tum mere saath aisa nahin kar sakti.....mujhe tumhaari bahot zaroorat hai....Chashmish"

The Judge included........everyone was shocked.........and also felt Samrat's pain.......he loved his wife so much.......how could he do anything like what the PP alleged ??

Mr.Malhotra for a fraction of a second, felt for SaJan, but his attorney brought him back to reality.......Mr.Malhotra looked away...........

And then.......

"Samrat is innocent ...... please your honor........please listen to me ..........I want to say something......."

PP - What is your name....?

The person said.. "NEIL OBEROI"

The PP objected,saying that this person's name was not in the witness list...but,the Judge would have none of this........
'

J - Looking at the circumstances.........I will allow this person to talk. But it better not be a waste of time....I hope you understand that. And please get a doctor to attend to Mrs. Shergill.

The doctor was summoned, who managed to revive Gunjan. As Gunjan opened her eyes, she saw she was in Samrat's arms.........and she wept........hiding her face in his chest.......Samrat managed to quieten her....... that is when she saw Neil........she looked at Samrat with surprise in her eyes..........Samrat just nodded and asked her to wait and  see what was happening.

The court was brought to order again..........and now in the stand was........Neil Oberoi.

I am Neil Oberoi ........ Gunjan's childhood friend.........and I have killed Sheena.......Samrat is innocent.

PP - But your lordship...he is the accused's wife's childhood friend..........so it could be that he is trying to save his friend's husband........

N - No, your lordship.......I would have been the happiest if Samrat was jailed for this crime which I have committed..as I would have got my Gunjan back......but........that will never happen..........she will never be mine...........she and Samrat are inseparable ....... she can never be happy with anyone, but Samrat, and if I cannot get Gunjan to be mine, what have I gained?? I cannot live with this guilt.

The Judge over ruled the objection.......and Neil continued.......

When I reached Sheena's house, I saw Samrat and Sheena having a heated argument. As usual, Sheena was trying to prove her 'love' for Samrat ...and Samrat as usual could not think ahead of his wife. When Samrat stormed out the house in anger.........I wanted to talk to Sheena so I entered soon as Samrat left........ and thank god for that...because then I realised what a heartless person Sheena was............

- FB begins -

Sh - Meet me tomorrow itself.........I want this matter to end...... she has to die.......till she dies, Samrat will never be mine........... so tomorrow you will be paid and I will tell you where to get her and kill her............

N - Sheena ....how dare you?? Tumne aisi baat sochi bhi kaise.....ki tum meri Gunjan ko maar dogi.....

And he slapped her..........Sheena was taken by surprise.....but she soon composed herself.......

Sh - Oh.........another Gunjan ka aashiq....... gosh.....pathetic. what is it that behanji type girl has.......that you two are so mad for her......tell me?? and anyway...you know as well as I do..... that Gunjan will never be yours.........she will die, but never be yours.......but Samrat...if Gunjan is dead.......he can be mine............I will make him mine......he will forget his 'Chashmish' and be mine forever...........

Neil knew he would have to cool down a bit ...Sheena was not in her senses...but he could not let her hurt Gunjan.........

He made her sit, and gave her a glass of water....but arrogant Sheena flung it away.........

N - Look Sheena........there is no need to go to such extremes........we can think of another plan.this time something that will be more effective....trust me.......we both can get what we want........

Sheena looked at Neil ................. ((Loser.....she thought.......he still thinks it is this simple........... let him yap all he wants to........I will just keep quite and listen.......but I will do what I want......Gunjan has to die.............))

Neil thought he had calmed Sheena down........ so  he decided to leave..........

N - Tomorrow I will be back with a plan............and I am sure this will not fail.........

And he left.......but hardly had he reached the gate, he realised he had left his cell phone on the table in Sheena's house. He had kept it there when he went to get water for her........feeling angry at himself, he turned back........... and when he reached Sheena's house, his eyes blazed with anger..........he had overheard Sheena talking over the phone............

Sh -  I am going to solve this problem tomorrow........Gunjan will die tomorrow........ I am not waiting for any loser of a Romeo to come up with another guaranteed failure plan...... so be prepared.

Angrily, she slammed the receiver down. 

As she turned.she was shocked to see Neil there.......he was angry......she could see that...

Neil rushed towards her..........and held her throat............

N - I told you na...........we will work something out.........yet you want to kill my Gunjan..........never........... I will never allow you...............

- FB ends -

"And I  pushed her on the floor. I looked around and saw  something that resembled a scarf.I was so angry.........that I strangled Sheena ....I killed her........I killed her, not Samrat. I killed her because otherwise she would have killed Gunjan."

PP - Oh........so where is that 'peice of cloth that resembled a scarf' now, Mr Oberoi ?? And do take the efforts to explain the burnt scarf that has Mr Shergill's finger prints on it..........

The PP was speaking sarcastically.......Samrat and Gunjan looked at each other in disbelief.......

N - After killing Sheena, when I cooled down and realised what I had done, I had to think of a way to get out of this........ and I remembered, Samrat was here......I could frame him for this murder. So I took the scarf he had used to clean sheena's blood and burnt it, just enough to make it look like Samrat had done it. I took away with me that cloth, which I used to strangle Sheena. I also paid the security guard to say that Samrat was the last to leave. It was me, not Samrat who was the last to leave.

The court room was in complete silence.............Samrat could not believe his ears......he held Gunjan even tightly...........Sheena wanted to kill his Chashmish........ OMG......she could stoop to this level............

Samrat and Gunjan were shocked beyond belief.....Gunjan more.......she thought Neil was her friend.......he wanted to see her happiness.........but this was his real face...........she cringed in disgust .

But, Mr. Malhotra...he was devastated.......it was now clear that his daughter was not a nice human being......... and now publicly proved....all the goodwill he had earned in society was lost......this was perhaps an apt punishment for him.......people like him should realise.....money does mean that your child has the right to do as she wishes.......... play with the lives of people and yet get away with it........his upbringing had failed.......if only he had given his daughter time.......instead of being busy making money.......... for giving his daughter all the luxuries in life........

The Judge called for order and gave his verdict...............

"Neil Oberoi has confessed to killing Miss Malhotra ......so the case against Mr. Shergill  for the murder and attempted rape of Miss Malhotra stands cancelled............... he is a free man..........."

Samrat and Gunjan could not believe their ears..........Samrat was acquitted....... he was free.........no one was taking him away from Gunjan......... both looked at each other, smiling through tears...........

And as for Neil.........(continued the Judge)........the court awards him a life sentence for the murder of Sheena Malhotra..........

[To Be Continued......]

-----------------------------------------------------

⭐️Frndz,Please press the Tab if you enjoyed reading and do give your Opinion/Comment/Criticism about this SS😳 We would love to hear from all of our Readers.Thanx for reading.😊

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 13 years ago
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yay!yay!yay! i knew neil was d one i knew it! it was an awesome update . really loved it a lottt. it was so beautifully written.n finally neil confessed his fault n samrat is a free man now yay!yay! very gud n keep it up! i am nt so happy that this ss is ending. it is one of my favourites....well nyway thnx fr d pm n keep up d gud work.
..Ambika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.........finallly sajan are together.............yayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ₯³..........
keeep it up....................plz cont. soon..............
luv
ambika