Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

res

will edit all my reserves. My holidays are on πŸ₯³

Unreserve soon dearπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guyz,😊
          We are updating the third last part of our SS. Sorry for the delay in posting these last few parts.......but unforeseen circumstances are to be blamed.
😊  Do read and comment or criticize as we are waiting for our readers precious feedback on these last 3 updates. Thank you, readers, for your patience and most of all thank you all for your encouragement that has made our SS readable.😊

LOVE
S3.
----------------------------------------------------------------

*Banner made by-SaJanRox11(Manjari)

PART - 24.

As the sun rays filtered through the window of their room, Samrat tried to move. That is when he realised that Gunjan was still in his arms, fast asleep....... she looked so pretty.....Samrat moved his fingers on her soft cheeks......hoping she would open her eyes and look at him.....and smile......her smile just managed to make all his tensions disappear......and that is just what she did....... Gunjan opened her eyes and looked at Samrat. He looked tensed, but tried not to show as he smiled at her.

S - Good morning Chashmish ........... 

Gunjan smiled back at him........

G - Good morning.....what time is it, Samrat?

S - Almost 9.....but theek hai, kal ke day ke baad.....

Gunjan sat up and cut him off......softly she said.........

G - Samrat.....ab kal ki baatein nahin, we have to think ahead. How do we get out of this mess ?? Kuch toh think karna hoga, Samrat....that night after you left her house, kya hua hoga? kya Sheena ki death uss injury ki wajah se huyee hai ?? Mr Sinha ko Postmortem report mil gayee hogi.Lets see what he says?? I am sure, the cops and Mr Malhotra have made a mistake. There has to be a way out.........

Gunjan kept on talking......she simply spoke her thoughts out aloud.......but Samrat could see she was tensed.....all she was thinking about was this problem......and he knew, no matter how much he told her to relax, she would not.

G - Main fresh up ho kar breakfast ready karti hoon..phir hum saath mein hi break-fast karenge..Ok..

Gunjan's words broke his chain of thoughts.

As Gunjan went to freshen up, Samrat kept thinking. If only, he had not gone there.......if only he had told Gunjan about where he was going and why......if only........ but now........was it too late to repent?? Had Sheena finally succeeded in ......no......he would not let this happen....he was innocent and he would prove it....... but how ???

Gunjan came out of the bathroom and saw Samrat in deep thought. She knew what he was thinking.... Gently, she shook him out of his trance. Samrat looked at Gunjan......her face had that lovely smile pasted on it....Samrat felt better.......

G - Samrat.......jaldi karo. Mr. Sinha kisi bhi waqt aa sakte hain... Humara next move unse milne ke baad hi final hoga...This matter has to be sorted....and soon.

Samrat looked at Gunjan in awe.....she had changed so much. Life had taught her to be strong. He nodded. With a heavy heart, he got off the bed ...... 

Gunjan left the room. It was now that she let herself go. Tears were trickling down her fair cheeks. She was scared. What news would Mr. Sinha bring today ?? The postmortem report.....all would depend on that. She came downstairs, to prepare breakfast. But the thoughts........they just did not leave.

Samrat came downstairs..... he saw Gunjan had laid the table.....she was waiting for him......

SaJan were having their breakfast, in silence. Both were lost in their thoughts.Neither was really hungry........both were waiting for Mr. Sinha.

As the door bell rang, Gunjan felt queasy.....for a moment the room seemed to be spinning and she felt weak.....but soon she composed herself........now was the real test. She had to be strong...for Samrat..... Mr. Sinha would tell them what Samrat's chances of getting out of this mess were. Everything now depended on what the Postmortem Report said..... Samrat opened the door and asked Mr.Sinha to come in.

As they settled to discuss, Samrat was not able to contain his curiosity.....he had to know.......

S - Postmortem Report kya kehati hain, Mr. Sinha?? Sheena ki death ka reason kya hai??

Mr. Sinha - Sir, strange. As you told us, she was hurt in the living room, but the cops say her body was found in her bedroom.......that is also where your driving license was found.......  

S - Yes. That is because when I saw her hurt, initially, I wanted to get out of there. I would have, too. But then, I thought about chashmish......she would never have left Sheena in that condition...... I could not leave her there. So I went back. She was badly hurt and unconscious too. I lifted her and took her to her room. 

Gunjan looked at Samrat and very proudly at that, because even though he was accused of a murder, what he did then was so right.

Mr.Sinha - But sir, this is the reason that you........

G - No, Mr. Sinha. What Samrat did was right. He could not leave her to die. My Samrat could never do anything like that.....not even with his enemy......

She looked at Samrat ...........Samrat smiled at Gunjan...she knew him so well........he continued........

S - As I kept her on the bed, and was about to turn around........

-  FB start  -

Sheena held his hand. She groggily got up, holding her head in one hand.

Samrat turned around.....he wanted to yank his hand out, but Sheena had held his hand pretty tightly...... she was looking at him......but the look in her eyes was an adamant one.....it told him, she was not leaving so easily........

Sh - Sam, kyun tum apne aap ko dhokha de rahe ho?? Tum bhi jaante ho ki you cannot see me hurt. That is why you are still here. If this is not love, what is??  Why don't you admit it, Sam?? You could have left me to die. Why would you care?? Please Samrat, kyun tum realise nahin kar rahe ki I am the one you love........

Samrat was angry.....Sheena just did not understand......he spoke a bit loudly....

S - No, Sheena. The reason I have helped you is Chashmish. If I had left you to bleed to death, I would never be able to look Chashmish in the eye. Inspite of what you have done with her, inspite of you trying to hurt her.........she would have still said that I should have helped you. Chashmish can never ever see anyone hurt....... I did not want to fail my Chashmish......this is the only reason I have helped you.

And Samrat angrily managed to free his hand. He was about to leave when Sheena stopped him..........

Sh - (angrily)Wait, Samrat........tum aise nahin jaa sakte. I can nail you for this incident, Samrat......if, I call the cops........

Samrat turned around angrily. His voice raised.......

S - You can stoop to any level, Sheena. You have proved it more than once. Do it.........call the cops.You will still not succeed. With my Chashmish with me, you will never succeed........  

He said as he angrily held her by her arms....... his anger was now at its peak....... He pushed her away.......

Sheena was dumbstruck..... Samrat just did not care about anything or anyone else......Chashmish......that is all that mattered to him. She kept staring at Samrat......but she could not lose......no way was she letting that happen.......

But she did not really want to call the cops..........somehow she wanted Sam to wait ........but Samrat........all he wanted was to get back to his Chashmish......she looked away...... And somehow, Samrat knew that she did not intend calling the cops........

S - What happened Sheena?? Scared?? Losers like you are always scared to face the truth. I am leaving now........try to stop me if you can.....

Samrat was now speaking sarcastically....his anger was still dominating his voice, it was still raised..... he was angry.......more at himself than Sheena.... maybe he should not have come here at all......

-  FB ends  -

S - And I left. She was OK when I left. Then yesterday when the cops told me about her murder, I was shocked.....because till I left her house, she was alive.

Gunjan heaved a sigh of relief ........that means Samrat could be saved...... she looked towards Mr.Sinha with hope.........

Mr. Sinha - And she did not die because of the injury. The postmortem report states that she died of asphyxiation ........she was strangled......ligature marks on her neck show that a scarf or something similar was used to snuff life out of her .......then that means, someone else visited her after you left.......someone who hated her and wanted her dead.

Samrat and Gunjan looked at each other in disbelief..........Sheena was strangled ....but by whom?? Who hated her so much that the person wanted her dead ??

Mr. Sinha - We need to find out who went there after sir left. But for the court proceedings, we need a lawyer...so I have fixed a meeting with a criminal lawyer Mr.Batra , he  will tell us exactly how to go about this. Mam, aap "Mainland China" main hamara wait kijiye. Sir aur main Police Station attendence de kar aate hain. Mr. Batra will meet us at the restaurant.

Gunjan nodded, and as she looked at Samrat, saw his tensed face and a far way look in his eyes. She felt bad, but as she touched his hand and brought him back to reality, she realised how important her mere presence was for Samrat. Because when Samrat looked at her, saw her smile.....she saw tension give way for hope.

Gunjan reached the Restaurant. A table for four had been booked in advance. She sat at the table and ordered a fresh lime juice for herself. She looked around. God knows how long she would have to wait for Samrat and the others to arrive.........she was lost in her thought, when.....suddenly.......

"Gunjan........tum yahan.......aur akeli ??" 

Gunjan looked up to see Neil. She smiled faintly. 

G - Haan Neil main.......woh main Samrat aur Mr. Sinha ka wait kar rahi hoon......Woh...woh bas aate hi honge. she had tears in her eyes....

Neil felt bad........Gunjan was sad..........he sat down opposite her.......

N - Gunjan, yeh sab kya hai ?? Samrat is accused of murdering Sheena ?? Kyun kiya Samrat ne aisa ?? Ek baar bhi nahin socha ki tumhara kya hoga??

G - Neil.....(Gunjan spoke in her usual low tone, but firmly) Samrat ne aisa kuch bhi nahin kiya.......Main jaanti hoon.........mera Samrat kabhi bhi aisa kuch nahin kar sakta........kissi aur ne kiya hai yeh sab....Samrat innocent hai....Yeh kisi ki saazish hai...

Every word spoken by Gunjan was piercing Neil's heart ......Mera Samrat..... this hit him very hard...........Gunjan saying this was not easy for him to hear.

N - Ok, Gunjan. I know that......Samrat can never do anything like this. But news main toh keh rahe the ki joh evidence hain, woh Samrat ke against hain......

G - Media or Police kya kehti hai...mujhe farq nahin padta...Neil.... I know,He is innocent and I trust him......

N - But ,Gunjan........you will need proof.....pakka proof........only then..........

But Neil could not complete his sentence. Gunjan had tears streaming down her cheeks by now..........she was distraught.........

G - (wiping her tears and looking at Neil).....Agar Samrat ko kuch ho gaya na, toh main bhi apni jaan de doongi..........I can not live without him, Neil.......I cannot even imagine living without him.........

Neil was now completely broken..........Gunjan  was adamant.......without Samrat, she was not going to live..........

N - Agar Samrat innocent hai, toh Gunjan.......usse kuch nahin hoga.....Please tum aisi baatien mat karo.....Tum iss tarah se himmat nahin haar sakti......apni jaan......

G - But that is the truth, Neil........without Samrat........I cannot.....

And she was not able to say anything more. Her emotions flowed out in the form of tears......but she quickly composed herself.

Neil looked at her......and said..."You take care, Gunjan...I have a meeting with producers.......about my new film...... so I will have to take your leave."

Gunjan said yes....and went back into her shell of thoughts. Neil walked away....... he was upset too.....Gunjan had given her decision......she had no place for anyone else in her life.......

Samrat and Mr. Sinha reached the restaurant.  They saw Gunjan and went near her. Mr. Batra would not be able to make it here...they would have to go to his office...... but Gunjan looked drained out......Samrat was worried...this new mess was taking its toll on her health........

S - Chashmish......agar tumhari tabiyat theek nahin hai.....toh tum ghar jaao aur rest karo . Main aur Mr. Sinha unse mil kar saare points discuss kar lenge...don't worry,sab thik ho jaayega....

G - No, Samrat, I am ok......main bhi saath chaloongi.......I want to be there with you.

Samrat and Gunjan , along with Mr.Sinha left the restaurant. soon they reached Mr.Batra's office. 

After the meeting, Mr.Sinha took leave....and SaJan were left alone..... they decided to go home. Both were hungry and tired. Tomorrow was to be a long day....an out and out tension filled day. As they reached home, Samrat asked Gunjan to take some rest.

S -Tum kaafi thak gayi ho...please,Room mein jaakar rest karo

G - No...I am alright.Tum chalo..main kuchh khane ke liye bana leti hoon...

S - No...tum rehne do....Main sandwiches bana kar laata hoon...aur coffee??

Gunjan smiled weakly and nodded. She went upstairs.

The next morning SaJan reached the court. Mr.Sinha was already there with their lawyer.  Samrat was  talking to the 2, when Gunjan  thought about something.....and she excused herself.

It was time for Samrat's case to be heard. The other 2 left and Samrat looked around for his lucky charm....and as he turned round....there she stood.....her eyes gleaming ........her lips smiling and  in her hands was .......a Rose.......A Red Rose...the symbol of their Love....Faith....n Trust....

Samrat remembered the day 5 years ago.........it was the Rose given by Gunjan that had given him courage then...and today.......his thoughtful wife had ensured  that she gave him a Rose......... it sure helped him feel better.

Both entered the court room.......a lone figure sat in a corner.......he went un noticed. Samrat and Gunjan were about to sit, when Mr. Malhotra entered the court room with his lawyers. He glared at SaJan angrily......but Gunjan held Samrat's hand ......and gave Mr. Malhotra a look...... a look which said all..... Truth shall prevail.......and no amount of money can prove otherwise.Gunjan was confident....and her eyes spoke of her confidence...Mr. Malhotra had to look away.

[To Be Continued........]
Edited by SwaNia_1 - 13 years ago
358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
superb 
outstanding πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update jst loved gunjans trust fr samrat somehow i have a feeling tht neil did all this in order to seperate sajan n at last he will himself confess let hope fr d best n u r ending it ??? y yrr?? it is one of my favourites... .bt thanks fr d pm n do cnt soon
..Ambika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...............................i wonder who has murdered sheena...................i think its neil..............
waise mainland china is an awesome restaurant....πŸ˜†...nice choice of restaurantπŸ˜†
awesome once again
luv
ambika

Edited by ambikamuskaan - 13 years ago
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
an awesome update!!
really loved it!
do continue soon!
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail