Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
tht was nice part but i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sheenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want to kill her she always kabab main haddi in sajan lifeeeee zabardasti sheenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  na ki samrat ka saat plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz killllllllllllllllllllllllllllll sheenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thatttttttttttttttttt bitch sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😑😑
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very very very nice update guyzzz loved it to the core
abhi ek trgedy khatam hua n u stared second....
ohh goddddddπŸ˜ƒ
bt at the end sajan will be together ryt???πŸ˜‰
keep it up n do continue soonπŸ‘πŸΌ
n thnks for the pmπŸ˜›
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyyy

awwwsum update
sheena n her plan..omgggg
now wat...sam vil b arrested n oll
ohhh goddd
cont sooooooon
n
thnx 4 d pm
Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 13 years ago
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow what an update! I loved it a lot. You know very well that how to keep readers stick to ur ff. I enjoyed this update very much. Starting of the update u showed every thing going well, but u guys made the ending very scary, really scary. What happend to sheena? and why cops came to arrest samrat? One more mystry in this ss. I'm requesting u guys please give me a sajan special update with out any problems or mystries only with sajan special moments before the end of the ss, please grant my requesting. And do cont soon. Thanks for pm
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No... Samrat cannot be jailed.. Please..
I hate the MALHOTRAs..
Thank God Neil understood but why doesn't this Shee-Nah Understand? She tried kissing Samrat.. Eww.. Sam did the right but he should have atleast taken her to the hospital..
Anyways.. May Samrat be hell tensed but his Chashmish's smile always heals him! He can't stop R-O-M-A-N-C-I-N-G With her either!!
Awesome update!
Loved the way Gunjan slapped Mr. Malhotra on his face (not physically though!)
Thanks for the PM..
Update soon!
Hope everything gets fine soon!!
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

fablous, mindblowing and fantistic update

loved it totally
now the story is taking an interesting turn
keep it up

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh god s3 u rocks....
Bt hate thid sheenaaaaaaaaaa....
Pata nai kab ye sajan ki life se jayegiiiiiii??????
Welll ye sammy bhi na kya jarurat ti uske ghar jane ki....???
Well ab gunjan jyada royegiii...
N sammy in jain oh no nt again.....
It was jst fabulas part do cont vry soon ok........
Again s3 rocks......

love
Radhi...
SandCastle. thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesum update S3 truly mind-blowing....... & thnk god u updated......i was eagerly w8ing 4 it........

the update was really good......i really liked the confident gunjan...... & the way Mr.Malhotra acted........his expressions wer like totally......🀒......luvd SaJan bond, love & respect 4 each-other........

GOD! this sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaa...... nver seen a girl more shameless than her........even now....... & ya i agree sheena's dad really failed in her upbringing.......had he given her luv & thot her 2 b good 2 others mayb she wud have been a better person & non-obsessive.......she doesn't luv samrat........hez just a trophy 4 her wich she wants 2 win 4rm gunjan at the cost of her life.......she needs MENTAL ASSYLUM not SAMRAT.......she can be cured only there.......😑

& the way she was behaving with samrat.......chee....i cnt blive it k koi itna gir sakta h........m sure samrat helped her but she will again use his good nature 4 her selfish reasons.......i think she has charged RAPE charges on him........god i feel yuck taking her name........ewwwwwwwww.......i think its time 4 gunjan 2 prove that shez wit samrat........always! & i knw she whole-heartedly support samrat & trust him.......SaJan bond is not so weak 2 get shaken by this........WAY 2 help ur hubby gunjan! GO 4 IT!πŸ‘πŸΌ

the update was just mind-blowing, superb yaar......i must say the wait was totally worth it........luvd it guys.......u rocccccccckkkkkkkkkk.......
& plzzzzz soham agli baar wait mat krwana coz m vry impatient & i really cnt wait...........m very impatient.........so plzzzzzz S3 make it fast........πŸ˜ƒ

HATS OFF 2 U 4 THIS WONDERFUL MIND-BLOWING UPDATE......πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

CONTINUE SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME.........

W8ing eagerly 4 ur next update.......do cont soon......😊
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update...sajan were cute......sheena really has some mental problems........i hope nothing bad happens to samrat...cont soon
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey S3 What an awesome UpdateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘............Fully Mind blowing and Mind blasting ......Amazing and Rocking work............πŸ‘πŸΌ...................enjoyed reading n imagining each scene thoroughly and completely........😊😍..................But UPDATE itna short kyoon thaa??....πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰...I absolutely love your long long updatessssssss............and your Long updates read karney mein mujhko bahut mazza aata hai...................😊😊.........SAACHI................😊😊.....So Plsssssssssssss Next time update Bahut long write karna............I would love 2 read ur long updates.........😊😊.............................πŸ˜‰......

Seriously speaking The story is progressing really well.....presentation is Excellent ..Each and every scene n dialogue is fantastic and very well written.........Outstanding  Work SOHAM, SWATI n SONIAπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...............

Sajan scenes were cool...I liked this fact that Gunjan is sharing Samrats office..............πŸ˜‰.....Wow!! Gunjan is so so Cool and Confident πŸ‘.........I really loved this cool and confident Gunjan very very much....πŸ‘πŸΌ.....S3 the way u showed Gunjan handling Mr malhotra n getting him 2 cancel contract was really cool......Excellent scene S3πŸ‘.... Gunjan is so cool and caring even knowing that Sheena n her dad wanted 2 destroy her happiness still she said 2 Samrat that Woh Malhotras ka nuksaan nahi chahati..I absolutely love Every aspect of Gunjans character.....U have portrayed Gunjan  really well S3........Love the character Gunjan a lotttttt😊................

This word by U S3 about Sheena had me laughing and grinning πŸ˜‰-
......A shameless Sheena asked.  ( even U 3 also could not resist calling Sheena ShamelessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)  I agree With U Completely S3 Sheena is definately Shameless girl......1st she called Neil and Neil nahi chahta ki woh Gunjan ko humesha ke liyee khoo Dey OMG !! What a dialogue After reading this I wanted 2 say 2 Neil Dude Gunjan tumhari thi kab jo tum usey khoogey?? .................Really Sheena and Neil are just Shameless ........Disgusting People Sheena n Neil😑...........................Sheena Says She loves Samrat MAN What A Joke.........When U love Someone U always think about ur loves happiness NOT Ur own..........Sheena Just Wants Samrat as he has rejected her....Sheena thinks agar Gunjan nahi hoti toh Sam uska Hota 😲....HIGH Hopes Sheena ....Samrat kabhi tumhara na tha Na kabhi ho sakta hai......Sheena is definately Crazy😑............I think Sheena is loosing her mental Balance........The way she is behaving n the way her dad is worried 4 her proves it............Mr Malhotra thoughts were well described ....he was Only helping sheena because she is his daughter n he loves her.........and His thoughts when he was thinking that sheena ke upbringing mein he has made mistake.........Well after these scene I was thinking This all wouldnot have happened if Mr malhotra would have kept strict eye on sheena and wouldnot have over pampered her....and taught her good values.....But Chalo Better letter then never Mr Malhotra atleast Realised his mistakes and this fact that Sheena is like this bec of him ..................Loved this talk between Sheena n her Dad n the dialogues n whole scene was stupendous.........really a very Fantabulous work by U S3πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘................

Oh! Man Samrat Sheena is milney Kyoon gaya..............That sheena is So So Cheap N disgusting N Completely Shameless..............She pounced on Samrat n tried 2 kiss him😲😲😑 .......
YUCK GIRL Sheena😑🀒🀒🀒............And She fell and got hurt when Sam tried 2 stop her from kissing him..and Now Cops have come 2 Sajan house 2 arrest Samrat OMG!!😲😲..........I hope sheena ko kuch na ho as agar usey kuch ho gaya then her Dad will trap Sam n send him 2 prison ........And I donot want Sajan separated .....

But What exactly has happened 2 sheena that her dad has filed a complaint against Sam??.........and Sam was worried also So Kuch Wrong toh Hua hai
Really curious 2 know the further story SO S3 Plssssss Do Update FAstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.......Really fast πŸ˜‰.........................and Thanks 4 PmπŸ€— ...................

Once Again Magnificent and Superb Update...............U r a Genious S3πŸ‘πŸΌ.............Amazing and Fabulous work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘........................

Love Gunjan😊😊....................

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 years ago