cont soon
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
edited my rp on pg 92
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing update...im glad gunjan gave sheena and her dad a good piece of her mind about the contract....sajan were cute......im glad samrats mom realized her mistake and sajan forgave her.....i nothing happens to gunjan because of sheena...cont soon
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gunurlove

Hey S3.............As usual Amazing update.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Your update Was Simply the S3.......Surprised...............Superb..................Speechless.............
very much nice and wonderfull part.......πŸ€—...........
Surprised but love to see that new strong..... fully Confident Gunjan...................in that scene her dialoques were written so beautifully..........i just imagine her  n love to the core.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You guys are always rocks...............And Thanks GOD Indira realised her mistake.happy to see that she finally accept her shoooo shweeeeeet beti jesi bahu.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Chalo indira to thikane lagi ab Sheena ko b thikanet lga do...............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
we know Sheena's intentions are very bad n may b she would tries to b something wrong with Gunjan but no tension...........as we know Samrat is always with her.........n our Rocking S3 are always with you Sajan.......so 100% sure guys u will never do anything wrong with Our shooooo cute n magistic couple ...........
thanks for the pm.......

Hey Rija ...Wow!!!! what a lovely n sweet comment ...Thanks yaar for liking it so much .........we r happy that we have maintained our surprises n as u say our suspense tooπŸ˜‰
but one thng u didnt mentioned bhool gayee lag ta hai ......😲ok may batati hoon ...yaar update one day b4 post ki hai S3 ne to get ur S3 comments πŸ˜†n in the end i will just say SOHAM'S FAV WORDSπŸ˜† WAIT&WATCHπŸ˜•.......tHANKS honey for ur so sweet n precious comments...
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety88

mindblowing update...im glad gunjan gave sheena and her dad a good piece of her mind about the contract....sajan were cute......im glad samrats mom realized her mistake and sajan forgave her.....i nothing happens to gunjan because of sheena...cont soon

Thanks Preety for ur lovely comments ..........
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

OMG!! S3 Wow!! What a Mindblowing,Awesome and totally OUTStANDING update.......πŸ‘πŸΌ.....Just Rocking πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..............Mujhko bahut bahuttttttttttttttt Mazza aaya read karkey..................very well written update.presentation was good ,each scene and each Dialogue from beginning till end was amazing and Fabulous....πŸ‘πŸΌLoved it totally..........I enjoyed reading and imagining a lotttttttt😊😍...........................................

I simply loved the Confident Mrs Samrat Shergill who handled Sheena and her dad mr malhotra so cleverly and with full confidence...............Loved this bold and confident Gunjan and chashmish a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.................................U presented Confident Gunjan very well S3..πŸ‘πŸΌ......Loved the the dialogues between Gunjan and sheena's Dad totally ...especially liked Gunjans dialogues ......The scene was so well written by U S3 that while reading I felt as if the scene was playing in front of me.....
.. I even liked Samrat n Gunjan convo in the office...loved Gunjan joining the office ....to Indira-Sheena-MR Malhotra conversation... this conversation atleast made Indira realise that Gunjan is a Diamond and sheena is a selfish and self-centered girl.....Indira apology 2 sajan and her accepting Gunjan and calling her a daughter I loved it totally ....when Gunjan Said to Indira that Aap MAA HAIN AND MAA Apni Betii sey Maafi nahi mangatii ..I was like wow What a dialogue Gunjan is so sweet😊............And Gunjans words 2 samrat that he should talk 2 his Mom and forgive her as His mom has accepted her mistake N This scene when SAm stopped his Mom and Hugged her and started crying Was so so emotional and sweet that Even I got emotional and I had tears in my eyes.....😳........Loved Ur Each scene completely S3...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.................VERY VERY Well written update S3 ..everything from start to end was FantabulousπŸ‘πŸΌ..Excellent UpdateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.........Infact whole update mein I felt that every scene which I am reading is being played right before my eyes ....as if I watching each scene on TV😊.......Superb work....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......................................

Even after knowing Sheena is wrong and going towards wrong path which would destroy Sheena in the end.............Sheena Dad is not doing enough efforts 2 Stop her craziness....What type of Dad is he? 😑Both Mr malhotra and Miss malhotra r crazy 😑.............but sheena is total Evil😑🀒....and What will this crazy sheena do Now??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ .........Kahin woh Gunjan ko harm toh nahi karegii??πŸ˜•πŸ˜²........I hope nothing happens 2 Sajan ..............Whats gonna happen next??? really want 2 know this.........So S3 Plsss Update really Soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .............Update really fastttttttttttttttttttttttttt................................AND MERI BAAT MANO SHEENA KO MENTAL ASYLUM MEIN SEND KAR DOOπŸ˜‰.........Wahi sheena ki Sahi jaga hai πŸ˜†...............

Once again Fantastic and Stupendous Update Soham, Swati and SoniaπŸ‘................U 3 are Genious S3...................πŸ‘πŸΌ...............

With Love your friend
Gunjan😊😊.................................

Thanks Gunjan for ur lovely review n precious comments ...............actually i was imagining u while reading ur review/commentsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†(jokes apart)we r overwhelmed n appreciate  ur lovely comments.......obviously GENIOUS PPL are recognised every whereπŸ˜‰
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a fabulous updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I loved it. Guys you are Bestest. Your each n every part is better then last part.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ in this Part....Gunjan stoles the show.πŸ‘ I am speechless after reading her brand new entryπŸ‘ It was awesome. She is really portraying the character of a true 21st century girl.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘only 1 word for her -PERFECT.πŸ‘  Perfect Girl Friend, Perfect Wife and Perfect Business women. πŸ‘ No wonder Sheena n her Dad ki to...."Bolti Bandh"πŸ˜† her conversation with Sheena's Dad was mind-blowing.πŸ‘ her each n every lines & words is so perfect.πŸ‘ 

Guys its possible only because of your writing skills,a very balanced n beautifully presentation of all emotonsπŸ‘I must say no1 can beat you in this department.πŸ‘πŸΌ Family Reunion part is so touchy n emotional😭 😭 😭 That was a pure emotional Family scene.😭I couldn't stop my tears during read that part.😭 A son feelings about his mother...is very well written scene n dialogues.πŸ‘

This SS is very close to my heart but,your first para broke my heart with your 1 line ('we really want to end this SS soon' Why guys?😭) .but,I am happy after reading your future planning😊 πŸ˜‰ Please,Please,Please......Update soon.
I am very curious about,what is Sheena's  other evil planning? Sorry for my long reply but,I can't control my self.
Edited by Joseph_A - 13 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sreelu.januable

hi di...............😊

awesome.................πŸ‘
now i cant search any wrds for this.................😳😭
plz cont soon di...............πŸ˜›
luv u❀️..............πŸ€—

Aww Sree.........thanks honπŸ€— Thanks for your comment.
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SwaNia_1

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Majari ..manjari ......manjari...what a super excitement yaar !!!!!!!! just loved ur excitement n happy too that u loved it so much ..........thanks dear ... was missing u ......come back soon n give ur precious comments ...it really really means alot .......love u too dearπŸ€—

I am Waiting for ur next update yaaar!! U guys really rock manπŸ€—πŸ€—.. I read all the parts I missed in one go! Plz continue soooooooon now!!  Beautiful SS! and yeah.. Im DAMN excitedd!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

What a fabulous updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I loved it. Guys you are Bestest. Your each n every part is better then last part.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ in this Part....Gunjan stoles the show.πŸ‘ I am speechless after reading her brand new entryπŸ‘ It was awesome. She is really portraying the character of a true 21st century girl.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘only 1 word for her -PERFECT.πŸ‘  Perfect Girl Friend, Perfect Wife and Perfect Business women. πŸ‘ No wonder Sheena n her Dad ki to...."Bolti Bandh"πŸ˜† her conversation with Sheena's Dad was mind-blowing.πŸ‘ her each n every lines & words is so perfect.πŸ‘ 

Guys its possible only because of your writing skills,a very balanced n beautifully presentation of all emotonsπŸ‘I must say no1 can beat you in this department.πŸ‘πŸΌ Family Reunion part is so touchy n emotional😭 😭 😭 That was a pure emotional Family scene.😭I couldn't stop my tears during read that part.😭 A son feelings about his mother...is very well written scene n dialogues.πŸ‘

This SS is very close to my heart but,your first para broke my heart with your 1 line ('we really want to end this SS soon' Why guys?😭) .but,I am happy after reading your future planning😊 πŸ˜‰ Please,Please,Please......Update soon.
I am very curious about,what is Sheena's  other evil planning? Sorry for my long reply but,I can't control my self.

Thanks, Joseph.......your comments have kind of made us πŸ˜³ .thanks for your words of appreciation.