hey awesome fab update๐Ÿ‘
loved it to the core
loved the bold gunjan๐Ÿ˜ƒ
beautifully written
plzz do cont soon๐Ÿ˜›
n thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

AWESOME UPDATE YRR IT WAS SIMPLY GR8 YOU GUYSS ROCK.....I LIKED THE NEW GUNJAN A LOTTTTTTTTTTT N THE MOTHER DAUGHTER N SON SCENE WAS TOOO GOOD....FINALLY INDIRA REALISED HER MISTAKE ..THNX FR D PM N DO UPDATE SOOON....

Thanks Surabhi ....for reading and appreciating.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by monaya_MS

U guys r too good.U have portrayed gunjans character so well.Chooee mooye darpok gunjan has become very bold and she can handle miss and Mr. M very well.I loved that part.

She has captured Indiras heart also and now she has become loving D- in law.

Now what this chaddy aunty is going to do?Always her plans fail in spite of that she wants to make plan.

Now samrat is very happy his loving and darling wife will be with him even in the  office.

your this S3 is going very well pls cont.

Even if u r going to end start again.Love to read.

Thanks to u guys 4 making this so interesting .

Wtg 4 update.

Thanks hon......your sweet comments help us to improvise ๐Ÿ˜Š
res
will edit all my reserves ๐Ÿ˜ณ
[QUOTE=fend]hey awesome fab update๐Ÿ‘
loved it to the core
loved the bold gunjan๐Ÿ˜ƒ
beautifully written
plzz do cont soon๐Ÿ˜›
n thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
[/QUOTE ] Thanks dear for ur appreciating comments....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by meerrii

hey thankss a lot for updating....u dont knew how much i was happy to see ur pm...
hmmm.......start sey update parhaa tha tu bohat curisoty the n finally guess sahe tha gunjan he the...........omggggggggg..............i waasssssssssssssssss sooooooooo happpppppppppyyyyyyyyyy dancing singingg...............i love that convoooooooo.....totallly loved confident gunjan.........n miss.shhhhheeeeennnnnnaaaa aur uskey dad.............ahhhhhhhhhh.......boahttttttttttttttt mazaaaaaaaaaaa ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.sach mein..and then finallyy sam k mom ko relize ho gyaaaaa haiiiii loved that soooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh na........loved sam forigve his mom.............n realllllllllly its was amazingggggggggggggg superbbbbbbbbbbbbb..loved every line every word of it.........thank uuuuu sooooooooooo mcuhhhhhhhhhhh.....itnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa update deneyyyy k lea.........amzing mindblowing superbb faboulusssssssssssssssss..............aweseomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..hope so nothing happend to sajan now....evil mindssssssssss........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do conitnuee sooooooooooooonnnnnnnn
love u
meriii
Hey Merii dear...Thank u so much for ur so sweet n lovely comments ...n yes ur guess was right ..it was Gunjan ....๐Ÿ˜‰..we r glad u have enjoyed the update .......๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

just chanced upon ur ff and read it in one go.................................rocking update........................loved the way gunjan answered  back to sheena's dad and the way sam - his mom reunited
Hey thank u so much for ur appreciating comments ..it really means alot to us...n we r really very happy that u read thw whole SS in one go ...thanks alot dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Part 17 --
OH GOD!
Guys what suspense ull create yaaaar!! Arghh..
Im rushing to read the next part.. I know i know im late .. but cannot help this yaar! My exams are still on.. But I read this part! It was just AWESOME.. the way u showed their emotions and everythingg..
GR8 job guys.. what else do I tell you?
Im jus gonna go read the next part! =)
** PART 18 **

AWWWWW..... WOOWW!!! Awesome guys..!!
Mindblowing.. loved the way samrat stopped the bus and dragged gunjan out.. and the  his anger... WOW! that was pretty scary.. I cud imagine samrat like that! Superb work guys! Seriously splendid...!!
MWAH! I wish I cud read 19 now too.. but my *Hindi* Books call me.. Hv to study now..
Now I cant wait for exams to get over! It was surely a LONG LONG Valentines dayy.. and IM SURE it isnt over yet!
Cant wiat to read the next part.. Just LOVVEDD the whole Confrontation..! The way sam went on his knees and broke down in front of gunjan.. Hmmm.. im in dreamland noww!! <3 <3
Love youu guys!
WWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!
Told yaa.. I cudnt resist reading this part.. so i finished one chapter and back to my comp!.. LOL>.
And what shoudl I say to u guys.. SUPERBB WORK.. just looovvvveeeedddd It ..! PERFECT VALENTINES DAY!
Im gonna read the next part nowww!!!
So will comment again once im done with that part.. JUST SPEECHLESS...!! Dying to knoww.. whats after this?!
LOVE YOUU GUYS!