Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
RES
lol  I know I am not commenting regularly but I have commons!Hope u girls understand :( I will unres soon!
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyyy awwwsum update

1stly d sheena,neil n sam confrontation was superbbb
den sajan romanceee was faaab..actuly vryyyy adorableee
n den sam n his moms cnfrntation was also intenseee
lovvved it olllll
bt d ennd was vryyy interstnggg
am eager 2 read further...
is d person gnjn...πŸ˜•
nwaz cont soooooooon
n
thnx 4 d pm
Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 13 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome.. They were so happy with eachother..
I really hate Sheena and now her father!!
Who is there?? Is it Indrani? no ways.. Who is it? Eager to know!!
Please PM me when you update!
7th March, come soon!!
aashizin thumbnail
hey guys it was again wonderful update seriously u r doing outstanding job with this SS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ as u said this SS will be completed soon i want one demand i hope u don't mine πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† want new FF this time we want FF u guys r seriously wonderful updater and having superb story describing skills i know its seriously very hectic for any FF writer to update but kindly think abt it πŸ˜³

coming to update no doubt with each and every update this SS has become more superb loved sajan's blossoming love once again and this time they reached peak of their love with their trust ,faith , understanding , can't wait for next part and thanks for pm πŸ€—
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Another Superb update guyzπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Very cute,sweet,romantic😳 and suspense full😲...who is last entry?? I am shocked.... this SS is still maintaining suspense...πŸ‘ what will happen next? this is big question.Its totally unexpected story...😲

SaJan as usual outstanding and Farmhouse part....😳It was very very beautifully described scene😳 I liked it. and presentation...as usual totally Mind blowingπŸ‘. Again say....you guys are best. you know na,i am so attached with this SS and all of you😳 Fabulous Part. Please...please...please......update soon.

SandCastle. thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGG.......!!!!!!! this part was even better than the previous 1........awesum S3, truly awesum........

luvd SaJan romance........☺️☺️😍they r soooooooooo happy with each-other.......thnk god sam wnt 2 farm-house......it was soooooooo good.....i just dnt understnd y doesn't INDIRA SHERGILL just understnd this thng.......i hate her......😑

YAY! sam came 2 knw of sheena-niel's plan.......i wish gunjan bhi waha hoti......atleast she wud've known the truth of her "so-called" friend NIEL......i hate that guy lyk anythng....... & god i just dnt understnd SHEENA......wat kind of a girl is she? i thot itna sunne k baad she wud feel guilty 4 her deeds but no........shez still trying 2 seperate SaJan.........disgusting gal.......🀒

i thnk its gunjan whu came & tld that dey will continue the project.......i 2 thnk that samrat shud continue this project so that sheena gets 2 knw that her presence does not affect SaJan.......they hardly care abt her & no 1 can seperate them...........yay! all is well now......πŸ₯³

WOW guys......i dunno hw m gonna stay witout ur updates......😭i'l realy miss ur SS as its registered as FAVOURITE in my mind.......plzzzzzzzz guys write more aftr this SS.......i hope u wnt stop writing.......coz i just cnt get enuf of ur creativity......gr888888 job guys......u made my day......πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€—

CONTINUE SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GT 2 PM ME........

w8ing eagerly 4 ur next update........cont soon.....😊
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome, fantanstic update. I loved it alot. Thank u so much for writting this ff. And u have ended this update with suspence, who is that girl and why sheena shocked to see her. Is that girl is gunjan....... I have enjoyed this update alot, thank u so much. Hope samrat's mom understands that sam's happiness is only with gunjan, and they all lives like a happy family. And i think she is changing slowly. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.....
Its tooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh Superb, nice ,Mind blowing and PERFECT update S3...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks Alooooooottttttttttt to all of you........this time i might surely say.......SABAR KA PHAL UMEED SE B ZYADA MEETHA........
THANKS SONIA U KEPT UR PROMISE..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
it WAS REALLY REALLY NICE AND ROMANTIC update as i wanted it to be😳😳😳😳😳..........simply the best update...
whole update was superbly written.........n very glad to see that samrat realized the truth of Sheena and neil...........
as i always say u keep suspense in your each n every update last section ...........
i guess the girl is Gunjan........at the door in last part.............waiting for the next part impatiently...
thanks for the pm sonia

hey the update wass aweeeomseeeeeeeeee........loved sajan romance.............totalllyyyy in sajan dreamland.........then loved sajan convo with his mom.....feeelign bad she lost his soo much loving son due to herselff...........loved sajn relationshipp.........n in end omg....i knoww it will come....ahte to the coree.....hope so wo gunjan he ho hana..???m watiing desperatleyyyyyyyyyy do continue sooon...sory mein jaldi mein comment kar rahe hon warna thora detail mein karte but the update was roaking as alwayss superbb enjyd it a lot..n staring sam convo with neil n shena bhe bohaat alaaa......the .......hate them to the coree..........n loved madlly sajan........u have done superb work........hats off to u
love u
meri
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing update......im glad samrat told sheeena and neil that no come can come between him and his chashmish..and then sajan were sooo cute....samrat ignoring his mom was awesome she deserves that......i hope that its gunjan at the door but i think its indira.....cont soon