Frequent Posters

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Swania Soham.........Wonderful  update again.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
gunurlove thumbnail
Guys firstly i would like to appreciate all of your hard work  for writing  This Tooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh Touching and emotional update....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bcoz in this Part u have descibed the truely  and deeply the feelings of Love, The love of Gunjan towards Samrat. as she can do anything or sacrifice anything even herself.her life.her happiness for the  happiness of Samrat.and then the pain of leaving her love which u expressed was mind blowing........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.
But guys plz do something Good n best for the Sajan....Plz unite them soon...
and Thanks Soham to accept my compliment.......i was very happy to see gunjan is going to pune....... but i really really hope that she would not use to go.  as we all want to see Sajan together......n really wish Samrat wil get the gunjan's Letter n would know about everything, n stop Gunjan to leave.
 indira will not definately get this letter...........otherwise Things may be more go wrong......
But yaah feeling very pity for Sheena as if how could sami get attend the party now without his Chashmish...........

1gunjan7 thumbnail
OMG!! Wow S3 πŸ‘πŸ‘What an Excellent,Rocking and Totallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Completlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Awesomeeeeeeeee Update........................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....................Just STUPENDOUS and MINDBLOWING.............................πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ..................................Very well written Story ...............Presentation, Diaogues and Scenes and Thoughts of Gunjan , Memories presentation Sheena -neil-indira thoughts and conversation Each n everything in Your Update was was Just So so so so so Amazing ,Fantastic,Fantabulous and Superb That I am completely Speechless........................U guys S3 are ROCKSTARSπŸ‘πŸΌ......................Ur Update has Floored me completely..............I am just very very impressed.................FABULOUS Work S3 πŸ‘πŸΌ....................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘................................................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..............................

Ur Update was not only Fantastic and Superb But it was Emotional also.................................I had tears in my eyes While reading the update😭😭.........tears for Sajan😭...................OMG!! Gunjan is so so Sad and she leaving the house..........😭..............................Why is she thinking that Samrat loves SheenaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•............................Why has Gunjan forgotten that She is Samrats 1st and last love .........Everythought of Gunjan while she was packing Moved me But This dialogue made me More tearfull 😭
.......... (" she was going to live whatever life she had left with those memories..............thankfully............this time it would not be too long..... because , without Samrat.......she was as good as dead").OMG!! 😭....... These scene moved me a lotttt and for that Credit goes 2 U S3 The way u presented Gunjans feelings n thoughts was Marvellous .......Excellent presentation of Thoughts S3...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...............

I M sorry! Samrat...shayad main tumhare kaabil kabhi thi hi nahin.....)) U r wrong I wanted 2 say 2 Gunjan ....U r the one who is made 4 samrat and Woh Sheena Samrat ke layak kabhi nahi thii..............

And Gunjans Thoughts at the Bus Stand when she bought Roses from the flower girl Her memories of her Golden days with Samrat Was Fabulously written..U peneed each n every feeling and Gunjans memories really Well S3.......U Took me back to MJHt days when MJHt was On-air ...Thanks S3πŸ€—...................

I TRUTHFULLY Love reading ur Story and ur each n every Update very much Because its very beautifully written and u have written this story with lotss of love and hard work by U 3............and while reading ur Update I also feel as if I am still watching MJHT and MJHT is still ON-AIR....Thanks S3 πŸ€—......................................

When Gunjan was leaving the way Indira talked 2 her Seriously mera maan kiyaa Indira ko pakar kar bahut peetun....This indira is such a *****😑.........Indira doesnt deserve 2 be called a Mom........Sheena is such a Disgusting Female😑.........I just Hate Sheena 😑.........Sheena has hopes that Samrat will be hers😲... Well High Hopes Sheena.... Samrat is only Gunjans................
As 4 that Neil He doesnt deserve 2 be called a friend at all......he should have been happy in Gunjans happiness Instead He is dreaming That Gunjan will be His..Neil U U 😑.................Keep on dreaming Neil I wanted 2 shout ................

Indira ,Sheena and Neil these 3 deserve each other...........MERI BAAT MANO S3 Put these 3 Indira , sheena n neil in a zoo in a lions cage ..Or Atleast Make One person Out of these 3( indira, sheena n neil) MAD and put them in a MENTAL ASYLUM............... But Seriously speaking SOHAM, Sonia n Swati 
U all described really very very well the characters of INDIRA, NEIL n SHEENA..Good work S3πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Man Samrat is so so excited and wants 2 make this Valentine day special for Gunjan his chashmish and he is planning a special celeberation 4 her ..Kya hoga when he will come 2 know Gunjan has left.😭...........But the most important thing is will he get Gunjans letter ...and will he be able 2 stop Gunjan and will he be able to Stop sheena ..........As I FEEL Sheena Full Crazy hai I think She is planning to do something Very very BAD 2 Gunjan..............I hope Samrat stops Sheena and I wish Samrat jaldi hi apni Gunjan ko Search karkey Apney pass wapis le aaye ..........As 4 Indira I think after what she has done to Sajan She will lose Samrats love n trust completely ..............

Thanks 4 Pm Swania πŸ€—πŸ€—..DO UPDATE Soonnnnnnnnnnn..as I love ur Ss alotttt and Am very curious 2 read The next parts ..Whats gonna happen next........Plss Update Soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...............................😊............and plss donot Seperate Sajan..........................

Once again WHAT A Rocking and Out of this world Dasoon , Rapchick and STUPENDOUS UPDATE...........JUST SUPERB Work Soham, Swati nSonia........Well Done S3.................Clap for U S3 for writing Such a Rocking and beautifill Story ..........EVERYTHING Scenes, Dialogues and presentation ..The whole Story is EXCELLENT-----------CLAPPING for You  SOHAM, SWATI n SONIA---------πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

MY FULL MARKS ie---100/100 + 1 mark extra for U S3 .............Good work S3πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Love your friend
Gunjan😊😊.............................  

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very-very emotional Part😭 😭 😭 .The pain of Gunjan reflect very strongly, Its heart touching Part. Totally mind blowing written part. All dialogue is too good.You all are so PerfectπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. Please,Re-unite SaJan soon😭 Its very painful.Please,don't show any sad ending😭 and,guys please come back soon after this SS end.Your this SS is inspiration for my FF...This SS is very close to my heart.I can't believe that..this SS going to be end so soon.
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Very-very emotional Part😭 😭 😭 .The pain of Gunjan reflect very strongly, Its heart touching Part. Totally mind blowing written part. All dialogue is too good.You all are so PerfectπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. Please,Re-unite SaJan soon😭 Its very painful.Please,don't show any sad ending😭 and,guys please come back soon after this SS end.Your this SS is inspiration for my FF...This SS is very close to my heart.I can't believe that..this SS going to be end so soon.

Hey Joseph thank u so much for ur lovely comments ......n thnx for being inspired with our SS..it really means alot to us ..........yes we r really working very hard on this SS ...n we r gald that we r living up to the expectations to our valuable readers.....thank u so much joseph for liking it...n yeah one thing more i still didnt read ur FF but for sure soon will read it n will comment so plss forgive me on that .....😳
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gunurlove

Guys firstly i would like to appreciate all of your hard work  for writing  This Tooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh Touching and emotional update....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bcoz in this Part u have descibed the truely  and deeply the feelings of Love, The love of Gunjan towards Samrat. as she can do anything or sacrifice anything even herself.her life.her happiness for the  happiness of Samrat.and then the pain of leaving her love which u expressed was mind blowing........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.
But guys plz do something Good n best for the Sajan....Plz unite them soon...
and Thanks Soham to accept my compliment.......i was very happy to see gunjan is going to pune....... but i really really hope that she would not use to go.  as we all want to see Sajan together......n really wish Samrat wil get the gunjan's Letter n would know about everything, n stop Gunjan to leave.
 indira will not definately get this letter...........otherwise Things may be more go wrong......
But yaah feeling very pity for Sheena as if how could sami get attend the party now without his Chashmish...........

Hey Rija ..... thank u thnk u so much for ur lovely comments ...just one request.😊....thoda darker colour use karo yaar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.....n we r glad that u r liking our ss ....πŸ€—
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyyy

awwwsum update
realy vryyy interstnggg
hateee neil,sheena n mst imp samrat's mom..
ehhhh
u portrayed gnjn's feelngs sooo damn welll
nwaz vil b waitng 4 ur nxt update
thnx 4 d pm
Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
hey guys loved this part too the core it was seriously very painful but loved the way u described , its just like they r being tested for their love now can't wait to see what will happen and how will sam stop her and thanks for pm do continue soon πŸ€—
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
edited my rp on pg 70
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

u noe wat m actually happy dat gunjan left samrat....itna taras aa raha tha na sheena par...ab accha hua...he really deserves dis..................m very happy...gr8 move gunjan...........

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ............I loved writing this part for this same reason......... Gunji has always been my favorite character in the show....... so really like to write from her POV......but cannot ignore Samrat too as he is the perfect loverboy😍 .........thanks for enjoying our SS.😊