cont soooooon
n
thnx 4 d pms..
lovvved ur ff
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Hey S3.......................OMG!!Wow!! What a Dasoon Update (Dasoon typical Mumbaiya Langauge Hai na Soham n Swati๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†--Do Tell me plss๐Ÿ˜‰).....Yaa As I was saying What a Jhakkas, Dasoon Update ๐Ÿ‘ [[DHASOON not DASOON๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†]]...........totally Completely Superb , excellent, outstanding, fabulous and Completely Mindblowing...............Well Done S3 ie Soham , Swati n Sonia..Rocking piece of work ๐Ÿ‘.................[[S3 hi kaafi hai...Y R U wasting time 4 wright 3 names๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†?? Sorry! Thanx 4 appreciation๐Ÿ˜ณ]]

Very well written and amazing dialogues...............๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘............The dialogues each n every was just so so good kii I cant say this was good this Ok this perfect As Every piece of Dialogue written was STUPENDOUS, Fantabulous....................๐Ÿ‘.............Mujh ko Bahut bahut Mazza aaya Read karkey n imagine karkey.......N shock Ho kar๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.................But Sajan par Drool karkey bahut mazza aaya๐Ÿ˜................Man kya Story hai your Ss ki S3 Rocking๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...............................[[Thanx again GUNJAN 4 your sweet REPLY๐Ÿ˜ณ]]

As for Indira Shergill I am gonna say the same as Nishi that This Indira๐Ÿ˜ก is the most worst Vamp then All Saas Bahu Serials.......Saas bahu serials ki Vamp toh phir bhi better hain But This Indira She is Totally Crazy female..A Weirdo๐Ÿ˜ก...PAGAL KHANNEY MEIN BARTI KARNEY LAYAK HAI INDIRA..........[[U R Right.I feel same thing..Hey! Company dogi kya unhen??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Remember?Tumne Delhi waale "Pagaal Khane" ka add. bhi toh 1 time share kiya tha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ]]   .Indira is๐Ÿ˜ก....................................As 4 who she was talking 2 I think Sheenas Dad ๐Ÿ˜•.............Lets see....... [[Wait & Watch๐Ÿ˜‰]]

As 4 Sheena I think She is Playing Mind Games with Samrat n Gunjan both Showing 2 then that she is in pain n still loves Samrat But in reality she is after something else But WHAT???๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•....and I also Feel after reading sheena Dialogues that she is saying something but means Something else all together her every word hold Double meaning.............๐Ÿ˜•............But WHAT?????????๐Ÿ˜•.[[Kaha naa...Wait & Watch๐Ÿ˜Š]]

And as 4 Samrat---- Yeh Boys ko Humesha wrong girls ke intentions kaffi time ke baad samaj aatein hain...Kyun ??
[[Really?? Thank God aapke Intentions wrong nahin lagte๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿคฃ]]
...Samrat feeling guilty But Why????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..........He has forgotten Sheena betrayed him and He has also forgotten Sheena is A very GOOD ACTRESS.............But its shocking Samrat is falling into the mind games Sheena is playing with Him and thats why he is feeling Guilty and his brain is confused so he is thinking weird thoughts.....๐Ÿ˜ฒ.........[[Yaa! He is in Guilt.Let's C what happened Next..]]

and Gunjan Is getting n feeling insecure Oh!! man Yeh Kya ho raha hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค”.....Sajan ki life mein ..........................Samrat n gunjan only love each other................I am sure everything will sort out and I Think Samrat will get 2 know Neil n Sheena real intentions soon.........[[Let's C...I don't know๐Ÿ˜‰Neil & Sheena ne kuchh bataya hi nahin๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š]]

Neil n Sheena ka Suddenly Sajan life mein entry I feel is Pre-planned by someone who is With that Stupid Indira.........But Whom?????????Sheena Dad or Samrats dad or Rv or someone Else๐Ÿ˜•....................And this Answer can be answered by Only S3 and Yeh teen MUJH ko KUCH NAHI TELL KARTEY and zyaada ask karti hoon toh Ullu bana detein hain Mujhko๐Ÿ˜†.PLss Tell na .........๐Ÿ˜‰.......[[I swear,GUNJAN main nahin banata,B'coz kabhi uski zaroorat hi nahin hoti๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ]]

As 4 precap Man ur SS has shocked me totally ๐Ÿ˜ฒKya karna chatey ho tum 3 ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•KAHIN Sajan ko seperate toh nahi karogey na........๐Ÿ˜ก..........Ur Ss is really very very Good Its Full of Mystery n Suspense...Just MIND Blowing๐Ÿ‘............

U know guys If MJHT-3 On air ho gaya Then I will Say this UR SS story should be shown in MJHT-3 ๐Ÿ˜Š...............its really very good๐Ÿ˜Š.............๐Ÿ‘[[Phir MJHT CVs team ka kya hoga??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Kisi ko unemployed karna achha nahin hai๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰]]

SUPERB WORK SOHAM , SWATI N SONIA๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.........

Do update Soon Plss๐Ÿ˜ŠWaiting for Valentine Special and I hope Sajan Patch up n Samrat realises what sheena is Up to and Gunjan stops feeling insecure and Realises Samrat is only hers...............๐Ÿ˜Š............... [[Definitely, All 5 Parts of VALENTINES DAY Spl. is very Important part of this Story,And,This time V R trying to show a different "WRITING PATTERN"(from Part-16 to 19). It was very difficult 4 us but,finally V done it. I hope, woh 1 different look dega. Anyway,Sorry! For Joke part.Your reply is always Important 4 all writers.THANX 4 this.]]

Love Gunjan๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.................

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg what a sad update
my heart pinched to see gunjan like this
especially when samrat volunteered to drop sheena off
and she saw them going while in tears
i feel so sad for sajan
hate samrats mom
cont soon
cant wait for next part
really eagre to read what happens when samrat comes back home

love
tanzeel
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mjhtian94

touching n emotional one....
waiting 4 nxt update....valentine spcl .....
thnx 4 pm.......

wanted 2 ask a ques-
did sheena actually luv sam????
actually i was not able to follow sheena's track regularly due 2 some reasons.....watever epi i saw...dey made feel that she was wid sam bcz he was coolest dude of excel college......

Thanks,dear for commenting. As for your question.............CV's alone know what Sheena wanted.........but we Sajanians  believe that she definitely did not love him..........So, I guess your feeling is right. 
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SajanRox11

Hey S3!!

Firstly, THANK YOUU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for dedicating it to me!! I am so happy you'll updated..
It was a marvellous update yaaaaaar!!  I truly truly LOVED it!
The way you'll showed samrats GUILT and Gunjans INSECURITY!
But why did samrat think that way? WHy did he think the gunjan din wanna tell him.. Humphh.. kya kar rahe ho yaar.. Im really getting nervous and anxious! Btw.. DID YOU GUYS HV TO SHOW THE PART WHERE SHEENA LOSES BALANCE?? .. nd SAMRAT outa all ppl catch HER? couldnt she just fall?? hahah..
ut awesome yaar.. poor gunjan.. she is feeling so so insecure and on top of that Indira with her evil plans.. gosh! Wonder where this SS is going!! Im loving it.. totally..
The excitement is on.. and im WAITING for the 14th noww!! Valentines day! Hoping for something really really speciall..
AWESOME JOB S3! and you guys are fab writers..!! Well Done yaaar!
I Just Made something for you guys! See if you like it

I want My Sweet, Cute, Adorable, Romantic & Januable Sajan Backkk! 
But jab tak problems nahi badengi tab tak REunion main mazaa nahi ayega ryt?
So Problems jaldi badao.. and Im dying to see the VDay special..
Humphh...!!!!!
SPEECHLESS UPDATE!
Again THANK YOU very much for updating on my request!!
Love You Guys!!
Manjari!

Awwwww!! so sweet Maji .....Thank u so much for such a lovely gift ..........n secondly i was very very busy so couldn't reply but now i m back n will keep replying on every comment for sure๐Ÿ˜†...i m glad that u r enjoying our Ud n yes ur wish is is our COMMAND .. SO KEEP ENJOYING DEAR ....