WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
HEY SWANIA 1 & 2 n SOHAM I have updated my reply on PAGE 53 do read plssss...........😊

Love Gunjan

fab update.........
waiting 4 valentine spcl updates........
thnx 4 pm.........
Superb and mind blowing update.👏 I am very curious about next update and Valentine Special parts.Please,continue soon.
Originally posted by SajanRox11

ULTIMATE TEST OF THEiR BOND??
Helloo S3... What does this mean??
What are you'll gonna do??
Dont scare me ok?!?!
Plz plz update sooooner!! 11th is too late yaaar!you cant do this!
Humphh.. But gotta say guys, ull actually kept me hooked onto this!!
You'll are great writers and Awesome presentation Soham!
Everyday this FF gets more interestingg.. Thanks alot for the PM!
and yeah..
 I give you 5/5 For this Update!!! (In Soham Style!) Lol!
Awesome Work!
And please continue sooooooooon!!
Love,
manjari

Thanks Manjari .............we are glad we could get you  hooked on to our SS..........and thanks for your rating.........😆
👏👏awesum.......i hav read ur full ss & its truly mind-blowing........its lyk watchin the aftr life of SAJAN aftr marriage......i am new 2 the forums & my name is ekta.....m a huge SAJAN/MONAYA fan.....i wud really lyk 2 b frnz wit u all......😊
wow di......!!!!!!!!😲xcellent update👏.........dont want any problem in sajan's life😭...........update it soon di😍.......luv u❤️...........🤗
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Soham, Swati n Sonia my dearest sweet friends guys plss atleast sometimes toh Ss update bad write kiya karoo so that I can criticise U all S3😉😆🤣.........Mera bahut Maan kar raha hai 2 criticize U all 😉😆🤣

But how can I criticize U 3 when you write such a fabulous, excellent, superb, mindblowing, fantastic, outstanding,stupendous,fantabulous and rocking Update ....Just simply out of this world update totally Awesome👏..........Very well written, presented and amazing perfect dialogues.....👍🏼.......ur story is progressing really well ..U know I absolutely love reading and imagining the scenes  😍while reading ur update of ss a lot😊😃I feel like while reading Ur Ss as if MJHT is still On-air and I am watching it on IF in ur Ss before my eyes...😊😍....I love drooling and imagining about every scene u write  in Ur Ss bahut mazza aata hai 2 drool😉😍.....................

Really ROCKING work dear Soham swati n sonia 👏👏👏.........Thanks 4 writing such an outstanding Ss story.🤗...........

As 4 sheena I feel that she has no right to make samrat feel gulity as Samrat is not guilty at all Its sheena who should feel guilty as before samrat realised this fact that he loves Gunjan Sheena knew beforehand thats why she asked samrat about his feelings 4 gunjan that time..if sheena was samrats true friend she would have made samrat realise that time only that He loves his Chashmish....and Samrat never betrayed Sheena its sheena who betrayed Samrat ....

and as 4 now what she is doing sheena knows samrat is a softy at heartSo I think knowing this fact she is playing MIND GAMES with Samrat and trying 2 make him feel as if he was at fault ..I think Sheena is upto something BUt WHAT ????I cannot figure out sooooooooooooooo
S3 please Update soon as really excited 2 read the next parts of Ur SS......
Thanks 4 pm Swania 1 n 2🤗.......................

Once again rocking Update 👏👏👏

and next time plss BAd update write karna So that I can criticize U 3 🤣..............haaan 1 point hai but that my POV which I will tell u on MSN😊..................

Love Gunjan😊😊..............

Aww....Gunjan..........that is such a sweet comment. In Sonia's absence, I have to reply........so please bear with my short reply, Hon...........Thanks a ton for your comment.
Originally posted by SajanRox11

ULTIMATE TEST OF THEiR BOND??
Helloo S3... What does this mean??
What are you'll gonna do??
Dont scare me ok?!?!
Plz plz update sooooner!! 11th is too late yaaar!you cant do this!
Humphh.. But gotta say guys, ull actually kept me hooked onto this!!
You'll are great writers and Awesome presentation Soham!
Everyday this FF gets more interestingg.. Thanks alot for the PM!
and yeah..
 I give you 5/5 For this Update!!! (In Soham Style!) Lol!
Awesome Work!
And please continue sooooooooon!!
Love,
manjari

Hi MANJARi,Thanx 4 your lovely REPLY. Nice Questions😉 Little wait Buddy! Next 6 Parts is completed now. Definitely,U will enjoy it. And,Only for U I will request to SONIA,for Next Update post tomorrow. (Now,I will remember always...MANJARi ko REPLY deni hai...deni hai...deni hai....deni hai.....😆)

And,WoW! U R very SMART actually,Yahaan 5/5 diye and apni FF Update mein wapas le bhi liya😲 😆 😆

-S O H A M.

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 13 years ago
wow awsome part
loved the updae
bu argghh why samrat even thinking about sheena i hate her sdoo much.........
cont soon

love
tanzeel
Hi Frndz ! We are back with another update(Part-14). Thank you for being patient with us and following our SS. Hope we are not disappointing you. This update is an Important Part of our story that is to unfold later. Please do take the time to read and criticize OR Comment.

Thanks & Regards,
S 3

⭐️ We R posting this Part,1 day Before(as per our Schedule😳).and, We want to Dedicate this part to our very best friend MANJARI (SajanRox11).Thanks, MANJARi for liking our creation and for your all prestigious Comments.I hope you will like this part also.
             ------------------------------------

PART -14

Gunjan
was dressing up for the evening and she was thinking about something "Kya mujhe Samrat ko bata dena chahiye ki aaj Neil aaya tha...??But, abhi toh woh khud kuchh tense lag raha hai.....Woh last night bhi kaafi pareshaan ho gaya tha....May B,Its not right time......Baad mein bata doongi??"

She looked at Samrat who was sitting on the bed......deep in thoughts of his own.

G - Samrat....kya soch rahe ho???Koi problem hai kya??? Mujhe nahin bataoge apni problem???

Samrat looked at Gunjan and thought...((she is so innocent.......so simple......how was it that I never understood her feelings????? If I had then today would not have been a problem........but this was a fact that unknowingly.......Sheena had been hurt....by me!!))  But,He said.....

S - Kuch nahin chashmish...bas soch raha hoon ki aaj ka dinner......

G - Tum Sheena ke baare main soch rahe ho???

Samrat looked at Gunjan with surprise.......((she would know.....she always knew what was in my mind..........from college days......that is why she had backed off........because she knew I wanted to move ahead with Sheena....main hi samajh nahin paya ki Sheena nahin woh tum ho jiske saath mujhe life beetani hai..........Main kaise nahin samajh paaya ki tum mere liye kitni Important ho...?? Kitna galat tha main......aur aaj meri uss galati ki sazza tumhen mil rahi hai, Chashmish.))

S - Nahin.....Woh....main....main bas soch raha hoon ki..........

G - Zyada mat socho Samrat.....woh sirf dinner par hi aa rahi hai.....Hamari zindagi mein nahin...toh,itna tension kyun le rahe ho?????? Aur main hoon naa........hamesha tumhare saath.

Samrat smiled at Gunjan.......she knew the problem and she tried to find a solution to the problem.

G - Accha ab tum bhi ready ho jaao........Sheena aati hi hogi.......

S - Chashmish...mujhe batao toh....kaunsi T shirt pehanoo????

G - jaise uss din bataya tha?????? she winked at him.....

Samrat was surprised......why was all the talk reminding him of those days???

S - Nahin.....tumhen toh pata hai naa ki main tumhari choice se clothes.......

G - haan pata hai........theek hai....yeh red wali wear karo......tumhen suit hoti hai yeh........

Samrat felt weird.........some how everything was like that day............his dinner date with Sheena. Gunjan left the room leaving Samrat in deep thought.........

Down stairs..........Mom was talking to someone over the phone...................

I - Mujhe aapse milna tha.Aap MUMBAI kab aaooge???? Now we have to decide the future plan........as of now.....everything is going well.....sab kuchh plan ke according hi hai.

Voice on the other side came...... "Main jald hi aaoonga......jab time right hoga..... ab tum quite well manage kar rahi ho.........just go along with the plan....agar koi problem hoti hai........toh mujhe msg. kar dena..........mere paas har problem ka solution hai..........and don't worry....we will be successful for sure....."

I - Aap keh rahe hain toh main maan leti hoon........but,now I can't tolerate her any more..........shayad woh aa rahi hai......main aapse baad mein baat karti hoon...........

Mom cut the call and turned around............Gunjan was walking down the steps.........she was thinking about something.....

She walked directly into the kitchen..........so,not noticing Mom.

Gunjan was  giving final touches to the dinner. She was engrossed in her work...so much that she did not realize Mom was standing behind her.............

I - Gunjan.........beta enough...........bahot kiya hai tumne........Sheena koi outsider nahin hai.........

G - Ji mom......bas table set kar doon..................

I - Baad mein kar lena. Abhi toh woh aayi bhi nahin...Jab Aa jaayegi,phir kar lena.

Gunjan nodded.......poor girl........did not realize Mom's intentions .........but, that was so like her......trusting everyone and Indira was Samrat's mom...............Gunjan could never in her wildest dreams think that Mom would be scheming against her.  Both came into the living room.....and saw Samrat coming down the steps....in his own thought.

I - Sam.......Oh! mera beta aaj kaafi handsome lag raha hai......Something Special??

S - Thanx Mom But, aisa kuchh nahin hai....

Gunjan smiled at Samrat, but, Samrat did not  return the smile......mom  was happy.......but, Gunjan.....she was confused.............Samrat was not looking his normal self. She was about to say something when the door bell rang....

I - Oh! Sheena hogi..Sam zara dekhoge........!!

G - Main dekhti hoon......

S - Rehane do Chashmish.......Main dekhata hoon.

And Samrat opened the door.Sheena stood there and smiled at Samrat, and Samrat faintly returned the smile and turned away...........

I - Sheena....Welcome home dear..............

Both Samrat and Gunjan looked at her in surprise......Welcome home!!!!!!!!

I - I mean welcome to Samrat's home.........

S - Thanx Aunty.

Sheena  was looking at Gunjan's face.........the look told her that  Gunjan  was not very happy........

Sh - Gunjan you have taste...........I must say,you have done up the house really well......(she said as she looked around).

G - Thanks , Sheena...........but , yeh house sirf maine nahin.....Samrat aur maine decorate kiya hai..........hai na Samrat????

S - uhh...........haan.... .Yaa...Hum donon ne kiya hai.........and he looked away. He was trying to hide something from Gunjan

I - Haan Sheena.....Gunjan has taken good care of Samrat and his house till now..... aao....lets sit and chat.......how is your dad???

S - He is fine.Next 1-2 days mein aa jayenge.Jab maine unhen bataya ki Dinner ke liye aapne Invite kiya hai toh,woh kaafi happy the.

I - Oh! kaafi dinon se milna nahin hua.I hope,Hum jald hi milenge.

S - Sure Aunty! 

They all sat in the living room. Sheena and mom were chatting and  Samrat  was lost in some thought........Gunjan was also wondering ..........was she missing something?????? But,she ignored her thoughts..and served some SNACKS there...

I - So how was your  day together????

Sh - Woh....Aunty......( and she had tears in her eyes)

Samrat looked at her and felt bad and said immedietly, "Mom kaafi accha tha aaj ka din...........hamara Project acche note par start hua hai.........I am sure it will be a success........

I - Of course , Beta.....you and Sheena make a Good Team...Professionally..   I mean...warna phir mera beta mujhe woh look dega...

S - No Mom..........you are Right.....Sheena bahot professional hai......this project will be a hit for sure. She is taking a lot of efforts.......She is very dedicate to her work...

Sh - No Aunty....Actually, Samrat khud bhi kaafi Dedicate and Professional hai so,problem nahin hogi.

I - I knew It...Tum donon hi very soon ek dusre ki quality ko recognize karoge.

Gunjan looked shocked.... (( Samrat and saying this......appreciating Sheena..??But....Suddenly kya hua?? )) She felt like a outsider in this Convo.

Mom
 looked at Sheena happily......Sheena kept staring at Samrat........ Samrat looked away........Sheena moved her gaze to Gunjan......

Sh - Toh Gunjan aur sab kaise hain????? So many years and I am wondering tum log mujhe yaad toh karte the na?????? Yaa meri " Galati "(she stressed on this word and looked at SamratKi maafi mujhe ab tak nahin mili hai???? 

G - Aise koi baat nahin hai Sheena........Mistakes toh sabse hoti hain.Waise hum woh sab bhool chuke hain, kya tum bhi...........?

Sh - ((Kaash.....itna easy hota, Gunjan woh sab bhoolna)) smiling and said, "Of course main bhi bhool chuki hoon.......tumhen bataya toh tha tumhari party par, ki Sheena past main nahin ........

I - Exactly......aur naa hi past ki mistakes repeat karni chahiye.......Right???

Sh - Yes.......and I staunchly believe in this.................

Both looked at each other and smiled. Gunjan looked at Samrat.........and decided to change the topic.

G - But Sheena!! Tumne apne baare mein toh kuchh bataya hi nahin??....Acting & Modelling se business......itna huge transition.......kyun???

Sh - Jab sab bhoolna hi tha toh socha ki sabhi kuch change karte hain....... profession bhi.......

Samrat was startled.........Gunjan saw that.........

G - Oh.......ok I think dinner time ho gaya hai........main dinner serve karti hoon.

I - Haan.chalo !!....Gunjan ne dinner banaya hai.....woh bahot accha khana.....

Sh - I know, aunty.........Samrat aur meri 1st Date par bhi Gunjan ne hi......
and she turned away......her eyes brimming with tears.Samrat was by now feeling absolutely lousy........

S - (
interrupting her) Mom ! I think hamein Dinner kar lena chahiye...Mujhe bhi kaafi bhook lag rahi hai.

((kitni hurt thi Sheena.......and somewhere I was responsible for this.......... but,Gunjan was just a friend then.......at least I had thought so.......But,I never meant to hurt Sheena.))

Sh - Main bhi tumhare saath chalti hoon...hum baatien bhi kar sakenge...Ok???

G - Oh! Kyun nahin...

she was surprised.........and both walked to the kitchen.

Samrat looked at the two and felt something weird............he was to blame for what had happened........Sheena had definitely not recovered from the shock.........she was just putting on a brave face.

In THE KITCHEN
-

Sh - Oh Lovely  !!........food ki smell toh kaafi achhi hai............tumhare haath ka khana mujhe ab bhi yaad hai ,Gunjan..........you are amazing.... Remember, Woh Gajar ka Halwa...Jo maine samjha ki Samrat ne....

G - Yaa! Mujhe yaad hai Sheena, Samrat is a foodie......and it is because of him that I have improved..........warna main toh.......

Sh - I know Gunjan............Samrat ki har ek baat...........har ek habit mujhe yaad hai.......after all......

G -.............!! she felt very bad this time.Her every word was pinching  GUNJAN ....but, she was trying to act normal.

Sh - Sorry.......toh aaj meri koi favorite dish bani hai ya only tumhare hubby ki favorite dish??????

G - Sheena, mom ne joh kaha, maine wohi banaya hai......I hope tumhari favorite dish bhi ho.......mujhe toh sirf Samrat ki pasand............

Sh - I know Gunjan...but agar mom..........I mean ......aunty ne kaha hai toh ek toh meri favorite dish hogi.....She knows my taste,actually.

Both the girls smiled at each other......and standing at the door...... Samrat    was listening to every word.........and each time was blaming himself...........he was feeling sorry for what had happened.......

G - Samrat.....tum..?? Tum yahaan...?? tumhen kuch chahiye? Wahan kyun khade ho???

Sh - Hamari girls talk listen kar rahe the?????? Very bad habit..........

S - No.....woh main actually.....I mean socha,Tum logon ki thodi help kar doon......

G - No. Koi zaroorat nahin...main toh...

Samrat looked at Sheena..............((how could she hide her hurt and pain???? How could she be so friendly with Gunjan because of whom she had lost her first love??????))

Gunjan saw the look Samrat gave Sheena......and she was...?? Is something wrong?? She controlled herself and said,

G - Dinner ready hai...chalien??????  

Mom had been seeing all this........she was happy....her plan was moving in the right direction...........

At the Dinner table..........all were quite.........no one knew what to say....??

I - Arre Gunjan!!........tumne Sam ko bataya.....ki aaj Neil aaya tha tumse milne........Waise kya kaha usne??

S - Aaj Neil aaya tha??????  Gunjan ,tumne kuchh kaha nahin............kyun aaya tha woh??? 

Samrat looked at her and his eyes told Gunjan what she dreaded.........he was hurt.......... ((..his chashmish had not told him about Neil's visit.....why??? Kyun Chashmish ne kuchh nahin bataya.....??))

Gunjan had no excuse for this act of her's, but Samrat was upset......so she did not bring up the topic.........

Samrat kept looking at Gunjan...and Gunjan lowered her eyes.........she could not bear to see the hurt in Samrat's eyes.........Samrat trusted her....their relationship was based on TRUST....then why???????

S - Gunjan, Neil kyun aaya tha????? Aur tumne mujhe kyun nahin bataya?  Is there something I don't know?????

((Chashmish had hidden this from me??......Neil had visited her and she did not feel it necessary to tell me.........not that she did not get any chance to tell me. I was in home since afternoon......we had lunch together......why did she not tell me then?????? What was it that she was hiding from me....what????))

Samrat was very depressed and hurt.......things were just not looking right......... he was anyway  feeling guilty about Sheena,she was hiding her hurt from everyone....and surprisingly , he could feel her pain,.... and now Gunjan had hurt him.....Gunjan never hid anything from him.....he was at an all time emotional low......he felt he was alone........

He looked at Gunjan.......his eyes were asking her the same question..... ((why??? Why, chashmish???? Kyun nahin bataya mujhe...Kya Tumhen mujh par zara bhi Yakeen nahin tha.....??))

And Gunjan didn't know what to say.......?

G - Samrat..........woh....main.......

S - ..At least itna toh batati naa ki woh aaya tha........if you did not want to tell me what he said...at least this much that he had come to visit....

Mom was enjoying Sam's reaction.She was feeling Gunjan's condition that time...so,she was more happy.

Gunjan was shocked...........((Samrat ko lag raha hai ki main usse Neil ko lekar kuch hide kar rahi hoon? But why would I do that??? Reasons alag the ki maine nahin bataya......phir samrat aise kyun behave kar raha hai? Main baad mein toh batane hi waali thi...))

G - haan Samrat main....

Sheena suddenly started coughing.............

I - Sam.......Sheena ko water toh pass karo.........

Samrat immediately got up from his seat and rushed with water towards  Sheena.Gunjan kept looking...........and Mom had happiness written all over her face.

Sheena accepted the glass of water Samrat gave her and looked at him.... Samrat saw hurt in her eyes and he looked at Gunjan........she was looking at him.......

((Gosh! main yeh kya kar raha hoon????????)) Samrat was confused..........he was feeling sorry for Sheena but, Gunjan was his life.......he could not hurt her.

I - Sheena.........are you ok?????

Sh - Ji Aunty....I am much better now.....Thank you.Thank You Samrat !  (He smiled but didn't reply)

Sheena Looked at Gunjan and said , "Gunjan.......food really bahot accha hai........but, ab mujhe chalna chahiye...........kaafi late ho gaya hai...."

I - Sheena ruko, Itni raat ko akeli kaisi Jaaogi main driver se keh deti hoon ki woh tumhen.........pata nahin Driver hai bhi yaa chala gaya?? 

Mom was hoping Samrat would say something....and then GOD knows what happened......but,suddenly a voice came.... 

S - Rahne dijiye mom.........Sheena ko main drop kar doonga.........kaafi raat ho gayi hai aise mein alone jaana........ (He looked at Gunjan) ..Gunjan.....tum rest karo...........tumhari tabiyat theek nahin thi naa.........main Sheena ko drop kar aata hoon.......

Something hit Gunjan......((what????? She had no clue............Samrat was volunteering to drop Sheena home..........what was happening?????? Was he so upset with me for not telling him about Neil's visit???? Did he want to get away from me?????? Stop it Gunjan.........now you are being insecure...But,why?? kyun mujhe itna bura lag raha hai??))

Gunjan did not get the time to react.............Samrat and Sheena had already left...........leaving a speechless Gunjan and elated Mom.Now,Indira Shergill was Happy....Very Happy. She thought to herself... ((Tum nahin jaante Samrat...aaj tumne mujhe kitni badi khushi di hai....You are my son.....I knew it,meri choice kabhi tumhare liye wrong nahin ho sakti.....and I know....Tum Sheena ke saath hi life ki real happiness ko celebrate kar sakte ho...)) she smiled cruely and said to Gunjan,

I - They look so sweet together......a 'Perfect Couple'......But,...Anyway....

Gunjan looked at Mom with surprise and hurt.............Samrat had just left.......((he did not even bother to hear her out......!! Is he angry with me for hiding the fact that Neil had visited today?? But that was not like Samrat...... then why?????? To drop Sheena off, he did not even bother to ask her whether it would be Ok........Samrat never took any decisions which he knew would hurt her............then what happened all of a sudden?????? Had Sheena entered their life again??????? No....Its not true.I trust him...He loves me.... But,Today....??))

Gunjan went up to her..........no.........their room........and stood  near the window.........and she saw Samrat and Sheena near the car... together...and suddenly Sheena lost her balance and was about to fall.......Samrat was quicker as he held her by her waist......Sheena and Samrat were staring in each others eyes and upstairs,tears were beginning to form in the eyes that meant the world for Samrat..... Gunjan felt bad...Very Bad.... Samrat and Sheena so close.......... both sat in the car and Samrat drove off.......not looking up to see if she was there........ he always did that when he left home..........for work.......for meeting up with friends...it was a ritual for them whenever he left home,he always looked up to see his lucky charm.......... but,not today.....

She sat on the bed and wept............thoughts cropped up in her head...... ((Aaj maine phir Samrat ko hurt kiya...........main hi hamesha usse hurt karti hoon.......yeh jaante huye ki jab usse mujhse related baatien kahin aur se pata chalti hain toh woh hurt hota phir kyun maine Neil ke visit ki baat Samrat ko nahin batayi.......Par woh kitna upset tha iss dinner ko lekar....phir main kaise usse batati.......woh aur upset ho jaata......kya galat kiya maine???  Kya meri wajah se yeh sab kuchh ho raha hai????? shayad mom theek kehati hain.....main kabhi Samrat ke layak thi hi nahin........Kahin na kahin maine usse hamesha takleef hi di hai......May B,I don't deserve him....his Love......!! Oh God...yeh main kya soch rahi hoon????))

((Theek hi soch rahi hoon.............warna aaj Samrat aise Sheena ko ghar chodne nahin jaata......without even bothering to talk to me........Sab meri hi galati hai.......Samrat..........I am sorry...........please mera intention tumhen hurt karne ka nahin tha............But,Kya main apni iss chhoti si galti ki wajah se....kya main Samrat ko hamesha ke liye kho doongi...........his eyes told me he was hurt.........but itni si baat par kya woh mujhse angry hoga??? No Samrat...If tumhen bad feel hua toh Please mujhe bataao....But, please aise ignore mat karo......I love you Samrat...nahin rah sakti main tumhaare bina... Tumhari khushi mere liye sab se Important hai Samrat.....agar tum hi mujhse naaraz ho gaye toh main kya......nahin..aisa nahin ho sakta.... Main kyun yeh sab soch rahi hoon.....No...No...woh donon sirf business associates hain and he trusts me......phir?? I love you Samrat.....I can't live without you)) 

She closed her eyes n tears flowed out from her eyes.Nothing seemed right........... Everything was going wrong.......for the first time she felt she was losing........Samrat......her love......her life.........her reason for living.... everything.........and who could she blame but,herself ????

[[To Be Continued.......]]

What was happening to SAMRAT??????? Why was he so sympathetic towards SHEENA?????? Why did he ignore GUNJAN ?????? Only time would tell if GUNJAN's fear was to come true....

---------------------------------------------------
⭐️ Frndz,Please press the Tab if you enjoyed reading and do give your Opinion/Comment/Criticism about this SS. We would love to hear from all of our Readers.Thanks for reading.

⭐️Next UPDATE Schedule -
Part 15 - 14th Feb.2011
Part 16 - 17th Feb.2011
Part 17 - 20th Feb.2011
Part 18 - 23th Feb.2011
Part 19 - 26th Feb.2011
*⭐️ Part 15 to 19  is VALENTINE DAY Spl.

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 13 years ago