Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Mind blowing update dear....

Thanx for the PM....
Edited by snowwhite28 - 13 years ago
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update...wonderful.............
sreelu.januable thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi๐Ÿ˜ƒ.............thats excellent update๐Ÿ‘.............im really very eager to know wats gonna happen now๐Ÿ˜........plz cont soon๐Ÿ˜”...........luv uโค๏ธ...........๐Ÿค—
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Superb WORK done!
This update was genuinely OUT OF THE WORLD..
and Ill tell you why!
You showed us how Sheena felt!
that time she was a vamp..
But actually she must be feeling horrible..
I dont blame her, she knew gunjan loved sam and seeing samrat go wid gunjan everytime increased her insecurities..
Sheena is right at this point.. that she had asked them. but they didnt tell her how they felt.. so OBVIOUSLY she would hv to do this!
anywayy.. I just love how you'll are showing the problems..
One side NEIL and the other side SHEENA.. and on top INDIRA!
OMGG someone save our sajan!
AWESOMEE WORKK!!!
Love you guys for this update!
fabulous!

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazinggggg and Lovely part guys โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธFab work and SG scenes were awesome ๐Ÿ˜ณCont soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Hey S3 ie SOHAM,Swati and adeen ie SONIA.........Wow!! my rocking friends What a fabulous update..Totally Mindblowing.....Superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.........
Its so so good that I completely enjoyed reading and Imagining the scenes and track๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ...............very well written update...๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผUr story is progressing really well.......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....

Presentation of every Update is really Good........I like the fact that u all use 2 colours while writing updates.....as using two colours while presenting story make it very easier for a reader to read and differentiate between dialogues ie conversation and  rest part of story ie thoughts etc....................presentation is really excellent S3๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...................

Dialogues are amazing and awesome.........I loved each n every Dialogue.....๐Ÿ˜ŠBut I especially loved the Conversation between Sajan in the morning and the way Samrat hid the newspaper so that Gunjan doesnt read the news and get upset and the way samrat stood by gunjan when she found out what was written in the papers and sajan communicating thru eyes this part is very very GOOD......I loved this part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘......................
liked gunjan conversation with neil the dialogues were good .....U showed really well a Strong and confident Gunjan.......who totally loves samrat and has immense confidence in her love and herself ................and the way she handled neil was very well written..............๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘.........this part was so well written that I could imagine a confident gunjan saying these words 2 neil ...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜...... awesome dialogues of neil and gunjan conversation๐Ÿ‘...........................

Even Samrat n sheena dialogues and track was really very powerfull......................Loved it totally....But but one more thing Sheena acting this way is surprising ๐Ÿ˜•because In MJHt it was shown sheena was very selfish girl who thinks about herself only and she came between sajan knowing Gunjan loves samrat and She even knew before samrat knew himself that samrat loves gunjan...so sheena dialogues are good but totally confusing why she blaming samrat acc to sheena POV its Ok dialogues but Sheena acting like she was not 2 be blamed is confusing so ...so elaborate on why sheena acting this way when she betrayed samrat 5yrs back..I hope u didnt mind my suggestion S3

all together I loved each n every part of ur story ...........each track n story part is very well written n properly shown.........๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘..........................

As 4 Sam mom she is really a Witch๐Ÿ˜ก...................Infact one suggestion from me elaborate on Samrats Mom witchiness..................show some more things regarding her devilish behaviour , some conversation , dialogues etc....without revealing the suspense who is working with sam's mom to seperate Sajan write some more details regarding Sam's Mom....................I hope U understand what I am trying 2 say here.......๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š........................

Sorry if u minded my suggestion..........

Once again Soham, Swati and Sonia ie adeen totally powerfull and Stupendous n fantabulous Update............Story is really very good............Just Rocking๐Ÿ‘........Well Done S3๐Ÿ‘ 3 cheers for u all 4 doing such awesome n amazing work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.................

I just love reading ur Ss a lot.....................๐Ÿ˜Š

Love ur friend
Gunjan๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.....................

๐Ÿ‘
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 years ago
gunurlove thumbnail
sorry for late reply guys.... hey Swati and Saonia. Soham............. good work guys......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
As great Post as Before............. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
u expressed awesomely all the characters with their respective feelings........... most of all about our beloved SAJAN........... its 100% true n real that nobody can create any kind of misunderstanding between them.............. coz they trust eachother more than themselves.....
well done guys ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ GUNJAN :- Totally Rocking REPLY Gunjan,as usual๐Ÿ˜†. This time, I can't reveal any thing. SwaNia knows better. Anyway,In my knowledge, Next 6 Part is Full Ready. I think,After 16th Update (17th Feb. 11).....your all Confusion would B clear. So,Wait & Watch.๐Ÿ˜†(My Fav. Line๐Ÿ˜‰)  And,Thanx 4 appreciating Presenting Style.Yaa! I think,its easy 4 reading.

*And,YES ! Part-15,16,17,18 & 19 is VALENTINE DAY spl. .So,Don't miss it.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 13 years ago
1gunjan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHAMSHIR-MJHT

@ GUNJAN :- Totally Rocking REPLY Gunjan,as usual๐Ÿ˜†. This time, I can't reveal any thing. SwaNia knows better. Anyway,In my knowledge, Next 6 Part is Full Ready. I think,After 16th Update (17th Feb. 11).....your all Confusion would B clear. So,Wait & Watch.๐Ÿ˜†(My Fav. Line๐Ÿ˜‰)  And,Thanx 4 appreciating Presenting Style.Yaa! I think,its easy 4 reading.

*And,YES ! Part-15,16,17,18 & 19 is VALENTINE DAY spl. .So,Don't miss it.๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks 4 replying Soham dear๐Ÿค—.............and WOW!! Valentine special Mazza aa gaya sunn kar ๐Ÿ‘..I know totally rocking hoga VAlentine special Updates๐Ÿ˜‰.......
and Meney toh kuch ask kiya nahi ๐Ÿ˜•kya honey wala hai etc etc..........๐Ÿ˜‰SO WHY Say ur Fav Word WAIT N WATCH๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..........And Tumko kuch nahi pata......REALLY๐Ÿ˜‰..................

I know my reply is Rocking ............Mein bhi rocking hoon tumhari tarhan thats why Rocking replied deti hoon
..๐Ÿ˜‰.But if my reply is rocking then why u laughing..........๐Ÿ˜ก....and Ur comment says this time I cant reveal anything ๐Ÿ˜ฒPHELEY Kaun Sey Time Did u reveal the story update 2 me๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†........OMG I am shocked by Ur Statement๐Ÿ˜ฒ......So many time I have asked u U always gave same reply SWANIA Sey ask karo they know best๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒdo reply...๐Ÿ˜Š................................

Gunjan๐Ÿ˜Š...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 years ago
mjhtian94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice one....
hv no words 2 describe sajan trust,faith n understanding.....
beautifully written......
thnx 4 pm.......