Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gunurlove

Hey swati,Sonia and soham................ again u have written wonderfully...........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U guys always describe awesomely the Natural portray of Our lovely Sajan..their love,trust ,and passionate emotions for each other........ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
whenever i read ur post  it seems  just like.......... i m watching them infront of my eyes........ n completely feel the love of Sajan for each other........love the sajan scene when Sami realize that his chashmish is still alive n always be there for him................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
keep writting like this...........cant wait for the next part.... hope so it would be also Again A Great part... n not  saperate our Januable Sajan.

Thanks to Soham.........we are able to write so much and so well......We are glad U r liking our SS.........
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SajanRox11

OMG! Res

**Edited**

Hey Swania's and Soham!
Fab Job Guys! i think ull are doing a gr8 job!
Well.. what do I say, I was sooo shocked on seeing the promo and now this!
thank god gunjan was ok! Dude you'll scared us so much!
Anyway, I dont think everything is going to go that well!
Argh.. Samrat had to go to panvel!
But Well.. what do I say! guess we just have to wait for problems to start
and the story to unfold..

So Im Waiting!! *Waits* *waits*

Love you!
Continue sooon!

Thanks for your comment, Manjari............we are glad you are liking our SS.
SwaNia_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar_sajan4evr

heyy i jus read d 1st part...
n i liked ur ff ..its realyyyyy nyccc
plzz add me in ur pm list n do pm me d nxt tym u update..:)))

richa:))

Thanks Richa for liking our FF........n sure will pm u whn we update next part.....
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome.. waiting for the premier party!!
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! Swati, Sonia and Soham..............WOW!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘What a fantabulous,excellent,fantastic,mindblowing,stupendous and Rocking Update ..Just simply superbπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...........very very well written and Awesome, amazing dialoguesπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘.......Very well presented SSπŸ‘πŸ‘..........I enjoyed reading and imagining a lot😍......Its so good that I loved imagining and I could Feel n Imagine how much afraid n scared n shocked Samrat would have been after having that scary dream😲😲..
Ur promo shocked us all a lot😲😲 .......But Thank God Samrat was only dreaming and Our angel Januable Gunjan is Fine😊...................

But
That dream was really scary n shocking😭.😲and samrat had that dream in early morning😲..and also But But after reading the whole Update I feel Something very Bad is about 2 happen.......But KYA?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•........As 4 Sheena , neil I havent decided yet who is the bad one ....Sheena ?? or Neil??? Or Both ??As 4  Sam mom...She is really very Bad person 😑....Kasee Mom hai woh😑😑😑......

One thing is clear after reading Ur update and from restaurant scene its clear A MAN is involved ( As U wrote SWania---He THINKS) who wants to seperate Sajan But who ?? Is it neil?πŸ˜•But if neil would have been sitting in the restaurant wouldnt sajan have seen him there but sajan didnt see neil That means Somebody else is involved But WHO???????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Has neil hired somebody or or is it RV in Disguise sitting there in restaurant???????πŸ˜•.............

Lets see Who it is??..............Koi toh hoga in 3-4 people mein seyπŸ˜‰.mera One guess toh sahi hoga hiiπŸ˜‰............Lets see what happens nextπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.........its so confusingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.............Ur Ss has become more suspensefull.......Full of Mystery ........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜²What more is waiting 4 Gunjan in Premiere??😲..Kya Bad honey wala hai??πŸ˜²πŸ˜•..

But On the whole I must say Story is going great....Ur Ss is Just Awesome...U all ie SOHAM, Swati n Sonia U 3 have done a Fantastic n great Job............Well done....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘............................

With love Gunjan..................😊
mjhtian94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow...superb....
d promo had actually scared me......but thank god u had something special stored 4 us.......eagerly waiting 2 know d surprises of premier..
thnx 4 pm.......
SwaNia_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

OMG!! Swati, Sonia and Soham..............WOW!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘What a fantabulous,excellent,fantastic,mindblowing,stupendous and Rocking Update ..Just simply superbπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...........very very well written and Awesome, amazing dialoguesπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘.......Very well presented SSπŸ‘πŸ‘..........I enjoyed reading and imagining a lot😍......Its so good that I loved imagining and I could Feel n Imagine how much afraid n scared n shocked Samrat would have been after having that scary dream😲😲..
Ur promo shocked us all a lot😲😲 .......But Thank God Samrat was only dreaming and Our angel Januable Gunjan is Fine😊...................

But
That dream was really scary n shocking😭.😲and samrat had that dream in early morning😲..and also But But after reading the whole Update I feel Something very Bad is about 2 happen.......But KYA?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•........As 4 Sheena , neil I havent decided yet who is the bad one ....Sheena ?? or Neil??? Or Both ??As 4  Sam mom...She is really very Bad person 😑....Kasee Mom hai woh😑😑😑......

One thing is clear after reading Ur update and from restaurant scene its clear A MAN is involved ( As U wrote SWania---He THINKS) who wants to seperate Sajan But who ?? Is it neil?πŸ˜•But if neil would have been sitting in the restaurant wouldnt sajan have seen him there but sajan didnt see neil That means Somebody else is involved But WHO???????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Has neil hired somebody or or is it RV in Disguise sitting there in restaurant???????πŸ˜•.............

Lets see Who it is??..............Koi toh hoga in 3-4 people mein seyπŸ˜‰.mera One guess toh sahi hoga hiiπŸ˜‰............Lets see what happens nextπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.........its so confusingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.............Ur Ss has become more suspensefull.......Full of Mystery ........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜²What more is waiting 4 Gunjan in Premiere??😲..Kya Bad honey wala hai??πŸ˜²πŸ˜•..

But On the whole I must say Story is going great....Ur Ss is Just Awesome...U all ie SOHAM, Swati n Sonia U 3 have done a Fantastic n great Job............Well done....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘............................

With love Gunjan..................😊

Keep guessing, Gunjan..........kya pata...........you may have guessed right............πŸ˜‰ We are glad that u r enjoying our SS.......keep reading n enjoy ........😊Edited by SwaNia_1 - 13 years ago
SwaNia_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtian94

wow...superb....
d promo had actually scared me......but thank god u had something special stored 4 us.......eagerly waiting 2 know d surprises of premier..
thnx 4 pm.......

Thank u so much for likng our SS...yes promo idea was completely of SOHAM's n we r really very thank ful to him for giving us such a superb idea.....
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update....cont soon
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

super duper cool part.......n v luv long updates............remember dat always...........

Thanks dear..........and yes, we will remember that you love to read long updates much as we enjoy writing them.
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 13 years ago