loved sajan bonding..๐Ÿ˜Š

hate Sam's mom...

Continue soon..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank u so much for liking ths SS
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Swati And Adeen!
IM VERY SORRY FOR COMMENTING SOOOOO LATE!
I am very lazy!! LOL!
dont mind.. next time ill try and come early!
im sure im the last one to update! LOL!
Ok now coming to ur update..
Im curious abt who Indira was talking to!!!
Was it Her husband?
Whats going to happen next! Loved ur idea abt sajan becoming like they were in their olden days! Nice idea ... <3
Waiting for ur update tomorroww!
THANK YOU for the PM!
and AWESOME WORK DONE!
Love Youu!
Manjari
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Guys......Now we R back with our New Update๐Ÿ˜ŠThanks for your Encouraging Comments. Here is Part 6 of our SS. Please do Comment and Criticize so we can improve yet again.

We also would like to thank SOHAM for helping us to write our first SS**

**the story line and Schedule is the brainchild of SOHAM.........who has helped us throughout...Thanks a ton, SOHAM for your help**๐Ÿค—

With Love,
SwaNia_1 & 2.

PART 6 -

Next morning as the sun's rays entered their room , Gunjan stirred. She looked at the clock. OMG!! it was 9 in the morning..........late.....very late. She looked at Samrat who, was sleeping peacefully.Gunjan placed a small kiss on his cheeks and said.....

Samrat Uthho...........It is already 9. Tumhen aaj office nahin jaana kya??? Uthho jaldi.

Gunjan went to freshen up and when she came out of the bathroom , she saw Samrat was still fast asleep.

She went up to the bed and could not resist a smile........Samrat looked so adorable. She sat on the bed and leaned towards Samrat........her wet hair falling over her shoulders...........and droplets falling on Samrat's face. Samrat opened his eyes and pulled Gunjan closer.

G  - Samrat.........all ready kaafi late ho gaya hai....Office nahin jaana kya...?? Uthh jaao na please........!!

S -( He opened his eyes and smiledMain toh kabse jaag raha hoon,Chashmish!  Tum hi paas nahin thi...aur tum jaanti ho.....Subah sabse pahle tumhen naa dekhoon......toh pura din BAD guzarta hai So,I was waiting for you.

G - Accha...... jhoote.......chalo ab jaldi uthho.....fresh up hokar breakfast ke liye aa jaana. Main tumhare office jaane ki tayari karti hoon. aaj kaun se color ka shirt pehnoge???????

S - Joh meri Chashmish ko pasand ho........after all tumhari choice kaafi acchi hai........... tumne mujhe jo choose kiya hai... (He smiled with naughtinessAur, Waise bhi main Mrs. Shergill ke order hi follow karta hoon.without Question...without Complain......Waise I think you R lucky.....aisa Obedient Pati kahaan milega....??

Gunjan looked at him with a smile and said............Yes! and Naughty bhi...!!

S - Woh toh hoon...! Waise inn wet hair main tum kaafi irresistible lag rahi ho Chashmish....... kya  khayal hai...?? agar aaj main office na jaaoon aur hum Onlyyyyyy.... Party discuss karein...........

He said moving closer to her. Gunjan so much wanted Samrat to come closer.......hug her....but she said........."No Mr. Shergill..I know U...Agar tum ghar par rahe , toh ho chuki Party ki preparations............tumhen flirting se time milega toh kuch aur work karoge na ??????? No ,it is much better ki tum office jaao aur party ki preparations uss Event Management Co. ko hi karne do.

"Chashmish....tum bhi naa...how Un-Romantic...!!" With false anger ,   Samrat went away. And, Gunjan smiled cutely.

Gunjan
 went downstairs to prepare breakfast. She was surprised to see Mom there. She quitely entered the kitchen and went about her work. Mom saw Gunjan and decided to start a conversation with her.

I - Beta.......

Gunjan was startled.........first to hear  mom's voice and secondly to hear the word....."Beta"!!!!

G - Ji mom.......I mean ji.

I - Actually.......I think,Main tumhaare saath shayad kuch zyada hi harsh thi. Samrat tumhare saath kitna khush lag raha hai aur main....... Main shayad apne bete ki khushi dekh hi nahin payee , Pata nahin kyun main tumhen hate karti rahi. Agar mere bete ki khushi tumhare saath hai toh yehi sahi.........I am sorry beta.........mujhe tumse aise rudely behave nahin karna chahiye tha.After all Sam ki khushi mein hi meri khushi hai.I M really Sorry for my behaviour.

Thud!!!!..........  and both looked at the direction of the noise. Samrat's bag had fallen on the floor and he was staring at the scene in the kitchen.

I - Sam.........I am really sorry Beta!! Kal maine dekha............Gunjan ke saath jab tum dinner par jaa rahe the toh tumhare face par kitna happiness tha..........aisa lag raha tha ki duniya main Gunjan ke alawa tumhen kuch nazar hi nahin aata. When the 2 of you left...... maine kaafi socha..........aur jab tum dono aaye toh main yehi kehane wali thi , but tum shayad mujhse kuch zyada hi upset the. Kya ek aakhri baar apni Mom ko maaf nahin karoge?? I promise ab koi galti nahin hogi because....Now,I know Gunjan is Right choice 4 U.

Samrat looked at Gunjan.........her pretty face glowed with happiness and tears were streaming down her cheeks.She nodded at him and Samrat looked at his mom. He moved towards her and hugged her. She hugged him back and looked at Gunjan with love in her eyes. Gunjan rushed into mom's arms...... she had found her mother after all. He was Happy....

I - Kya Tum mujhe mom nahin kahogi , Gunjan???

G - Ji.....Mom........!!  She said with teary eyes......and she thinks in her mind...Mom!! Oh....I M the luckiest person....Aaj mujhe woh rishta mil gaya...jo maine hamesha se chaha tha....1 maa....Jise maine bachpan mein kho diya tha.....Aaj woh mujhe mil gayi....Thanks...SAMRAT....mujhe har woh khushi dene ke liye jo mera sapna thi.....

And the Shergill's had the most relaxed breakfast they had had over 2 days.

After breakfast Samrat left for office and mom told Gunjan that she had a prior appointment and left.Gunjan was left at home all alone. She tried calling Samrat.............but his number was showing busy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At THE OFFICE-

Samrat -(On Phone) Sab theek se ho jaana  chahiye...........aur yaad rahe.......usse iske baare main kuch bhi pata na chale.............yeh Surprise hai uske liye.

Gunjan heard her cell Ring........it was Samrat. She receives call....

S - Hi , Chashmish...........kya kar rahi ho??????? 

G - Oh! Main tumhare call ka hi wait kar rahi thi Samrat....!!

S - Oh GR8!! .....means,U r missing me...toh jab maine ghar par rehane ka offer diya tha...woh reject kyun kar diya?????  Koi baat nahin. Main abhi aata hoon.

G - No...No...Uski koi zaroorat nahin......Main uski baat nahin kar rahi hoon. Actually, Mujhe tumse kuchh Important baat karni hai.

S - Toh kaho naa! Chashmish!.......maine kab mana kiya hai.....kya kabhi tumhari koi baat taali hai??........kaho kya kehna hai?????

G - Samrat .........Woh.......Woh ..Actually main soch rahi thi ki kyun na hum Mom ko bhi Party mein Invite karein. Ab jab sab theek ho gaya hai toh........ unhen bhi hamare friends se milate hain.....Unhen achha lagega.

S - Mujhe pata tha tum yehi kahogi.........( Samrat was still not convinced ..... so,he was a bit angry on Gunjan for this)

G - Samrat........jab unhone effort liya hai hamare beech ki dooriyan mitane ki ......toh humein bhi toh effort lena hoga na?????? Woh maa hain Samrat....Unhen apne bachhon ki khushi mein shaamil hone ka haq hai..Please ! Samrat..... Woh khush ho jayengi aur main bhi.

S - bas just because you said those last words............" aur main bhi " .............Tum jaanti ho main tumhen mana nahin kar sakta...OK.Only for you Chashmish!..........theek hai main Mom se  baat kar loonga.

G - Samrat......Tha..

S - Joh words allowed nahin hai....bolna bhi mat......."Thanks" nahin sun na mujhe...........kuch aur sunao........Woh jo tumne kaafi dinon se nahin kaha...

G - Samrat.....tum koi chance nahin chodoge na?????????

S - Nahin.........toh bolo na.........

G - I love You..........Now.... Bye...........apna work khatam karo aur ghar jaldi aa jaao. main tumhara wait kar rahi hoon.

S - Bye Love............sham ko miltay hain.

It was evening............Gunjan was wondering what to wear.She saw all the outfits and  realised that most had been gifted by Samrat on some  occasion or the other.....this Red churidar was for their valentines day after those horrible 3 years...........the Blue one to celebrate the day they first met 5 years ago...........the Green one to celebrate their Friendship .............the White one to celebrate the day they confessed.........the Pink one was just because Samrat wanted to gift her.........the Purple chiffon saree for the first week anniversary of their wedding and many more.

Then she saw this one.....................๐Ÿ˜

She did not recollect wearing this. So she decided to wear that. Samrat's clothes for the party were ready. 

When Samrat returned home it was quite late.  He knew Gunjan would be in their room dressing up for the party. He saw his mom coming out of her room. She was talking to someone. Seeing Samrat , she quickly disconnected the call..........

I - Oh SAMRAT!! .....Tum late ho , beta......main toh tayaar hoon.........jaao jaldi tum aur Gunjan bhi ready ho kar aa jaao.

Samrat
 nodded and walked upstairs. As he entered the room.........he was just lost...........Gunjanlooked so pretty in that black saree......... She was wearing rubies in her ears and that delicate chain with a ruby pendant complimented her look. A similar delicate bracelet looked lovely on her fair wrist........and her hair was loose as  always. She was putting on a matching ruby ring........when she saw Samrat staring at her through the mirror. She turned around and Samrat  saw the chashmish he fell in love with....so innocent  , so beautiful , so perfect.

G - Samrat.....(
she said softly as samrat came out of the trance) Aise kya dekh rahe ho????? Aaj waise hi kaafi late ho gaya tumhen.Jaldi se ready ho jaao na....warna hum late ho jayenge.

S - Haan......Woh....main abhi bas........... Samrat was speechless.. Gunjan looked drop dead gorgeous..........Samrat just could not take his eyes off her.

G - Samrat........!! kya ho gaya hai tumhen???????? kahan kho jaate ho ??????

S - Chashmiishh.....!! Tum agar aise dress up karogi toh............!!

G - Kyun??????? Yeh theek nahin lag raha?????? Mujhe suit nahin kar rahi yeh saree?????? Change karoon kya????? Oh God! Pata nahin aur kitni der hogi....??

S - Chashmish.......chashmish.........!! Saree kya tumhe suit karegi............. Yeh saree isliye acchi lag rahi hai ki ,isse tumne wear kiya hai.........tum agar aise beautiful lagogi toh....Irada kya hai..?? Kya mujhse kisi ka khoon karana hai...........Kyunki,Agar party main koi tumpar fida ho gaya toh main toh...........

G - Oh Samrat........ tum bhi naa...kuchh bhi kahte ho...............Gunjan was blushing.........she was loving every moment of this attention that was being showered on her.

S - Main sach keh raha hoon , Chashmish.......tum aaj itni beautiful lag rahi ho ki........!!

G -(Putting her finger on his lips ) Bas ab jaao aur ready ho jaao.

Samrat kissed her finger and smiling he went to get ready for the party.

S - Chashmish.....Please yeh Tie bandh do na.........mujhse nahin manage ho raha.

G - Samrat..tum bacche ho........Tie bandhni nahin aati tumhen????

As Gunjan went close to Samrat....he held her by the waist and pulled her closer............

S -
 Nahin aati aur Mujhe sikhna bhi nahin....Becose, phir yeh chance bhi toh nahin milta na mujhe.........

G - Pata tha mujhe tum aisa hi kuch karoge.......

S - Aur tumhe accha nahin lagta??????????

Gunjan giggled as she freed herself from his arms and said-Ab Chalien Mr. Shergill......warna hum apni hi Party mein late ho jayenge.........

S - Phir Mr. Shergill... (
with false anger
) U know what Chashmish !Jab tum mujhe Mr. Sherdill kahti ho toh lagta hai main apni Chashmish se nahin kisi Client or Business Associate se baatein kar raha hoon....

G - Ok..Sorry ! Samrat (
holding her ears cutely & smiled )

Samrat also smiled and putting his arm round her waist they both went downstairs.

Mom was waiting for them.She said,

I -
 Tum dono chalo , main doosri car se aati hoon.

S - Theek hain Mom. But jaldi aana.

I - Haan beta.........and Gunjan ......you look really amazing beta.

Gunjan was happy on hearing this and blushed because Samrat had pulled her close to him.

Both left for the party. Mom smirked........."I M also coming  beta......mere bina Party ka motive complete nahin ho sakta..........So, Must Enjoy....Kya pata yeh pal phir ho naa ho....!!

And she dialed .....a number.......the same number she called last night.And she said....secretly....."Aap aa rahe ho naa......??Main Party ke liye hi nikal rahi hoon...I wish ab sab kuchh thik hoga....I M waiting...."

[[TO BE CONTINUED.........]]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

โญ๏ธ Guys Finally......We got our story line.
We hope,U liked It.Next 3 Parts is ANNIVERSARY PARTY SPECIAL๐Ÿ˜Š

โญ๏ธPlease press the "
" tab if you enjoyed reading and do give your Opinion about this SS. We would love to hear from all of our readers.

๐Ÿ˜Š
Next UPDATE Schedule
-
Part 7 - 21st Jan. 2011{Party Seq.-1}
Part 8 - 24th Jan. 2011{Party Seq.-2}
Part 9 - 27th Jan. 2011{Party Seq.-3}

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 13 years ago
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yayyyy 1st one to comment..yaar swati n addeeen u both r fab..
its soo gud 2 b back on forum..i was rily missin u all
okk nww comin 2 d updt it wa awesum
must say ur taste is rily gud
samrat is soo romantic yaar
love him
and wondering wat is mum upto...
thanks 4 d pm
dear
cont soon
Edited by mohit_rockstar - 13 years ago
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow sweet update
loved it
im just worried abt sam's mom
can't wait for the next update
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mohit_rockstar

yayyyy 1st one to comment..yaar swati n addeeen u both r fab..

its soo gud 2 b back on forum..i was rily missin u all
okk nww comin 2 d updt it wa awesum
must say ur taste is rily gud
samrat is soo romantic yaar
love him
and wondering wat is mum upto...
thanks 4 d pm
dear
cont soon

Awww!!! Thanks Palak for missing us n liking our hard work .....this is swati n Soham who r really working hard on ths SS with their superb ideas n mine too hon forgot my name๐Ÿ˜† we are managing to live up to the expectations ..... i m glad n ur comments means a lot
 to us....
Edited by SwaNia_1 - 13 years ago
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowww...
i luvdd it...
plz cont soon...
thanks for the pm..
sg rockkk!!!!
whats his mom's intention??...
upd soon๐Ÿ˜Š
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Both r too good.Updates is hillarious.I loved it.Now suspence with whom I was talking.I hope that is not chaddy aunty.Wtg. 4 the updated ie 20th jan.
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sam's mom ke intention kuch theek nahi lag rahe hain...๐Ÿ˜ˆ anyways nice update yar....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

continue soon...