India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithali turned abhay into a vampire

blackbeauty96 Newbie
blackbeauty96
blackbeauty96

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I think maithali turned abhay into a vampire. and before abhay was normal....once abhay told piya that he gave his jaan for her.......AS LIKE IT HAPPENED IN Vampire Diaries.......

What do u ol think??Big smile

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I don't know whether Maithili turned him into a vampire or not but he's definitely one today because of her. I think she killed herself, as what they said yesterday and then he tried to kill himself too. But vampires found him and to save him, they turned him into a vampire. I feel Metz was definitely not a vampire.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya7891-sim-

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

In last episode Kabir & care taker of Qila told that it was the Princess who deid for love,,

I think the Raichand Trio trun to Vampire by Maithali's father - The King & so Maithali commite suicide for Abhay
-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I don't know whether Maithili turned him into a vampire or not but he's definitely one today because of her. I think she killed herself, as what they said yesterday and then he tried to kill himself too. But vampires found him and to save him, they turned him into a vampire. I feel Metz was definitely not a vampire.

I think Abhay ask ChandEena to turn him to Vampire coz he want to live to take revenge of Maithali death from maithali's father

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

In last episode Kabir & care taker of Qila told that it was the Princess who deid for love,,

I think the Raichand Trio trun to Vampire by Maithali's father - The King & so Maithali commite suicide for Abhay

But for that the king has to be a vampire, right? So I really doubt thatEmbarrassed

-sim-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

I think Abhay ask ChandEena to turn him to Vampire coz he want to live to take revenge of Maithali death from maithali's father

So Metz father was a vampire then? Or is?? Then toh he'll come after Pia nowOuch

-sim-

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

So Metz father was a vampire then? Or is?? Then toh he'll come after Pia nowOuch

Possible,,,,

In 18 century might be Vampires are King's Ghulam,,so he convert Abhay's family to Vampire so his daughter stay away from Abhay

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Wow, sim!! I would've never thought of it that way!! 
*going to catch the episode*

-sim-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index