Sasural Genda Phool

good news updt - Page 2

Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hmm....hd another doubt....πŸ˜•...............i hv never seen OBS.......so wnted 2 knw....tht DOES THE PATCHING UP OF ISHAAN N SUHANA....MARKS THE END OF THE SERIAL???????😭😭
hw ws the ending of OBS???????.........oo plzz dnt tel me tht....the serial will end soon...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Greate they r  cool couple. πŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: Garima_04

hmm....hd another doubt....πŸ˜•...............i hv never seen OBS.......so wnted 2 knw....tht DOES THE PATCHING UP OF ISHAAN N SUHANA....MARKS THE END OF THE SERIAL???????😭😭
hw ws the ending of OBS???????.........oo plzz dnt tel me tht....the serial will end soon...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

No No..Hope u have read Mr.Zama Habib's interview.He told..now thye have to tell so many stories..Badi Ma's story etc etc..OBS didnt end with patch up and SGP will never end..I have faith in STAR Plus.They are the undisputed king to run their shows atleast for three years..now that SGP is giving HUGE TRPs..I dont think SGP is shutting shop so soon..I am interested to see how they shape up the story from now on after the patch up track in SGP..coz after the patch up track..SGP will have a diff story from that of OBS..atleast Zama Habib told that they wont be doing the cancer track here..so hope aal izz wellπŸ˜ƒ..and this is what I think..its not factual or em sure whether this IS going to happenπŸ˜†
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gr88 news in the 1st day of new year..
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

No No..Hope u have read Mr.Zama Habib's interview.He told..now thye have to tell so many stories..Badi Ma's story etc etc..OBS didnt end with patch up and SGP will never end..I have faith in STAR Plus.They are the undisputed king to run their shows atleast for three years..now that SGP is giving HUGE TRPs..I dont think SGP is shutting shop so soon..I am interested to see how they shape up the story from now on after the patch up track in SGP..coz after the patch up track..SGP will have a diff story from that of OBS..atleast Zama Habib told that they wont be doing the cancer track here..so hope aal izz wellπŸ˜ƒ..and this is what I think..its not factual or em sure whether this IS going to happenπŸ˜†

thnx for the info Shounak........gald 2 knw tht it wnt be ending soon.......😊😊......well i hvnt read Dr.Zama habib's interview.........if u dnt mind....cn u provide a link for the same....if u hv ne idea...😊

Edited by Garima_04 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Garima_04

thnx for the info Shounak........gald 2 knw tht it wnt be ending soon.......😊😊......well i hvnt read Dr.Zama habib's interview.........if u dnt mind....cn u provide a link for the same....if u hv ne idea...😊

Armu4eva thumbnail
Wow..great news.. thanks a ton for sharing πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Congo Shongo SuShaan ❀️
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for sharing...
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502