Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

vd - read free (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

We do appreciated you.Smile
Thank you Mahi. It's just my other regular forum members know I always do something to help others.
 thanks, no hard feelings Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thanks. I do not know a lot about Vampire, so this should help.

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Thank you
It explains a lot why Abhay is the way he is, why vamp's cannot cross water, was Maithali as innocent as we believe, is she even really dead? It's great. Although the characters are diff but u'll see the resemblence, and where the story could be headed....
Carisma
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Thank you
It explains a lot why Abhay is the way he is, why vamp's cannot cross water, was Maithali as innocent as we believe, is she even really dead? It's great. Although the characters are diff but u'll see the resemblence, and where the story could be headed....
Carisma

AKSHAY KUMAR fan hmmm. I love him also. "Singh Is King".
Have you seen tees Maar khan

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Thank you
Carisma

AKSHAY KUMAR fan hmmm. I love him also. "Singh Is King".
Have you seen tees Maar khan
yah - i lubbb all his movies - he did a fantastic job in tees maar khan. bse awards rocked aswell coz of him. lubbb himmm.
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

jus cuz PKYEK is bout vampires, doznt mean its related to VD. please refrain from advertising or discussing out of PKYEK. but if u can link da two up, den all da more welcome. Smile
it's not just abt vampires and copied from vd. some people like my self enjoy the comparison,
if u read the book urself then u'll see.
some people are appreciative of this. i never gave you a link for the vd show - just the books, so people who are interested in looking more into it can do so - i only tried to help - not kill in anyone - so stop trying to be goody two shoes - coz i'm not advertising. i don't even watch vd show.
some intelligent people might like to read the books to try and understand some of these characters better - like i do.

i c dat u hav edited ur post nd u hav mentioned the drama now. thank u for linking up vd to PKYEK nd for finally following da rules. i noe ur not tryin 2 kil anyone. but u can help by following da rules.
dere is no reason 2 get heated up or make snide remarks. i dun make da rules nor wud i like 2 argue over it.
nd, i hav both read nd watched VD. i understand dat u wud like 2 understand da characters nd how it correlates to PKYEK.  but nxt time actually link it up instead of just mentioning or advertising another show.
but i'm glad u edited it.
as for ur topic--
i understand y u think t wud help since katherine is doppleganger of elena, but i am sure da cvs of dis show wil do it differently, atleast i hope dey do. i hav seen too many similarities between twilight, like abhay savin her from da truck or from vd,the doppleganger concept. i'm rly hoping dey explore da books dem selves nd com up wit sumtin unique.

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

jus cuz PKYEK is bout vampires, doznt mean its related to VD. please refrain from advertising or discussing out of PKYEK. but if u can link da two up, den all da more welcome. Smile
it's not just abt vampires and copied from vd. some people like my self enjoy the comparison,
some people are appreciative of this. i never gave you a link for the vd show - just the books, so people who are interested in looking more into it can do so - i only tried to help - not kill in anyone - so stop trying to be goody two shoes - coz i'm not advertising. i don't even watch vd show.
some intelligent people might like to read the books to try and understand some of these characters better - like i do.

i c dat u hav edited ur post nd u hav mentioned the drama now. thank u for linking up vd to PKYEK nd for finally following da rules. i noe ur not tryin 2 kil anyone. but u can help by following da rules.
dere is no reason 2 get heated up or make snide remarks. i dun make da rules nor wud i like 2 argue over it.
nd, i hav both read nd watched VD. i understand dat u wud like 2 understand da characters nd how it correlates to PKYEK.  but nxt time actually link it up instead of just mentioning or advertising another show.
as for ur topic--
i understand y u think t wud help since katherine is doppleganger of elena, but i am sure da cvs of dis show wil do it differently, atleast i hope dey do. i hav seen too many similarities between twilight, like abhay savin her from da truck or from vd,the doppleganger concept. i'm rly hoping dey explore da books dem selves nd com up wit sumtin unique.

i just hope they don't bring a brother in for abhay.lol - i get the feeling that katherine and maithali will be alike. i don't watch the vd show - coz they have made it diff to the books - buh the books definately are much better - so if they are going to carry on copying i'd rather they copy the book characters.
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

as for ur topic--

i just hope they don't bring a brother in for abhay.lol - i get the feeling that katherine and maithali will be alike. i don't watch the vd show - coz they have made it diff to the books - buh the books definately are much better - so if they are going to carry on copying i'd rather they copy the book characters.

the show is xually not bad. but tis definitely not da same as da book. hell a lot different.
mathli wont b bad, bcuz remember da ouja board. maithli was helping piya, saying she is his future. so i doubt she will b da evil twin.
i am goin 2 b ticked off if dey copy it off. dere is not pt. in watching it den.
nd brother? lmao. ROFL. i wud hope not. dat wud b such a turn off especially considering, dere is already Kabir. Unhappy

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index