India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

vd - read free (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@TM: Don't misunderstand Mahi. She isn't being rude. But in the PKYEK Forum as per rules, we can't discuss any other show and that includes VD. I know PKYEK has been inspired from it. Nonetheless, its a different show. Peace!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hey thankzz.. Wanted to read this since a long time...

carisma2

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
jus cuz PKYEK is bout vampires, doznt mean its related to VD. please refrain from advertising or discussing out of PKYEK. but if u can link da two up, den all da more welcome. Smile

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 01 January 2011 at 11:28am
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@TM: Don't misunderstand Mahi. She isn't being rude. But in the PKYEK Forum as per rules, we can't discuss any other show and that includes VD. I know PKYEK has been inspired from it. Nonetheless, its a different show. Peace!Smile
it's the link to read the books - not the show. and i am aware of the rules.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mary78613

Hey thankzz.. Wanted to read this since a long time...
U're welcome
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

jus cuz PKYEK is bout vampires, doznt mean its related to VD. please refrain from advertising or discussing out of PKYEK. but if u can link da two up, den all da more welcome. Smile
it's not just abt vampires and copied from vd. some people like my self enjoy the comparison,
if u read the book urself then u'll see.
some people are appreciative of this. i never gave you a link for the vd show - just the books, so people who are interested in looking more into it can do so - i only tried to help - not kill in anyone - so stop trying to be goody two shoes - coz i'm not advertising. i don't even watch vd show.
some intelligent people might like to read the books to try and understand some of these characters better - like i do.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Princezz22

Hello.Smile
This is pyar ki yeh ek kahani forum and not vampire dairies.So kindly , post this in vampire diaries forum.Smile
Thank you I know what forum this is. A long time ago when I made a post regarding the story line - when everyone used to think the story was copied from twilight, I englightened the fact that it is actually like VD. Hence a lot of people were interested. I haven't the time to sit and promote vd, I'm just providing a link for those members who were interested in reading VD to get more of an insight of the story that it has been copied from. I am not doing it for my benefit - I did it as a kind gesture. So I do not appreciate people being rude to me. I know the rules very well. Thank you.

Hey.Smile
I was never been rude.SmileIf you feel offended them my apologies.Smile
It's just that since its pkyek forum , discussion should be regarding that.I do not have any problem regarding vd posts or twilight but the rules do not recommend that.
And plus , I appreciate your efforts, but don't you think you will be appreciated more if you try posting this in vd forum instead of pkyek , as there all members are VD viewers and fans.SmileI said it for your benefit.Smile
Apology accepted. if u read my original post - u'll see the reason why i did it - i did it out of kindness. without having to write a essay on the first page i thought all people will appreciate it. so i wrote it in short cut. but now if u read it u'll understand it. it's no skin off my nose - i've got my own books and read them - i thought you guys might like to understand the charcater and appreciate Abhay and his feelings more. because the drama doen't let us in on the characters feelings, he's just acting confused - so it was to help you all appreciate it better.
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
We do appreciated you.Smile

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index