carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Like I have always stated this prog is like vd books.

for those not read the books - I found a link for online free reading.

so if u r interested in understanding the chracters more especially ABHAY or the possibility of what MAITHALI might be like etc this is an opportunity.

understanding pkyek better for me has come from having read these before.

i know a lot of people had been interested in this from my last post on this a couple of months ago - so i came accross the link and thought of sharing it.

for the first 2 books
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I havent watched or read vd so thank you
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaggyscooby

I havent watched or read vd so thank you

You're most welcome.
sanabest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx.......i love to read ith again...thanx so much
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello.😊
This is pyar ki yeh ek kahani forum and not vampire dairies.So kindly , post this in vampire diaries forum.😊
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz22

Hello.😊
This is pyar ki yeh ek kahani forum and not vampire dairies.So kindly , post this in vampire diaries forum.😊

Thank you I know what forum this is. A long time ago when I made a post regarding the story line - when everyone used to think the story was copied from twilight, I englightened the fact that it is actually like VD. Hence a lot of people were interested. I haven't the time to sit and promote vd, I'm just providing a link for those members who were interested in reading VD to get more of an insight of the story that it has been copied from. I am not doing it for my benefit - I did it as a kind gesture. So I do not appreciate people being rude to me. I know the rules very well. Thank you.
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanabest

thanx.......i love to read ith again...thanx so much

U're welcome.
I get a strong feeling Maithli is gonna be much like katherine's character - what do u think?
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thank you I know what forum this is. A long time ago when I made a post regarding the story line - when everyone used to think the story was copied from twilight, I englightened the fact that it is actually like VD. Hence a lot of people were interested. I haven't the time to sit and promote vd, I'm just providing a link for those members who were interested in reading VD to get more of an insight of the story that it has been copied from. I am not doing it for my benefit - I did it as a kind gesture. So I do not appreciate people being rude to me. I know the rules very well. Thank you.

Hey.😊
I was never been rude.😊If you feel offended them my apologies.😊
It's just that since its pkyek forum , discussion should be regarding that.I do not have any problem regarding vd posts or twilight but the rules do not recommend that.
And plus , I appreciate your efforts, but don't you think you will be appreciated more if you try posting this in vd forum instead of pkyek , as there all members are VD viewers and fans.😊I said it for your benefit.😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@TM: Don't misunderstand Mahi. She isn't being rude. But in the PKYEK Forum as per rules, we can't discuss any other show and that includes VD. I know PKYEK has been inspired from it. Nonetheless, its a different show. Peace!😊
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey thankzz.. Wanted to read this since a long time...