Kala's plan-what is chaskars role?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Kala and sudharsan have planted a bomb in Dutta's car and what is the role of chaskar here? Kala doesn't need chaskars help to plant the bomb as she has already done during Supriya's elopement. What is chaskar going to do? i don't understand this plan. does anyone have any idea?
I was wondering the same thing. Its like CVs brought in Damodar Papaji with great fanfare & then didn't know what to do with him.Now Chaskar too entered with such a dhamaka so much so LTL reached No 1 spot in ratings for that episode.But now he has become a rubber stamp figure.On the other hand I feel that Chaskar actually is an undercover cop. So many murders, blasts took place in Patil wadi in the last few months.Whether D's fiefdom or not the authorities just can't look the other way all the time.There is something about the character that says he is not just another wannabe don looking to displace D like Anna.There's more to the guy than meets the eye. The way he fell for Kala & Suds  it seems to me he is playing them rather than the other way round. He will be a nemesis for Kala rather than D I feel.What do u gals say?
ZubyDutta, I don't think he can be an undercover cop because apparently he has been in the business long enough for Baaji to know him as a measly 'gaadi chor' and 'tapori' who shouldn't even dream of becoming a bhao or anything close to what Dutta is. 

As for Kala's instructions to Chaskar, they weren't shown but for sure there is something she has planned on that end too...the reason why it wasn't specified is probably because they wanted to have that last dialogue on Friday, where she asks Suds whom she can trust more with the task, him or Chaskar...it was supposed to be surprising for one, and also give off the vibe that now Dutta has no way out because Kala has pulled out all the stops to ensure that he dies. Plus, it also in a way shows that she doesn't entirely rely on or trusts Suds...maybe that idea will play more of a role later on if there is contention between them.

Originally posted by make-believe

ZubyDutta, I don't think he can be an undercover cop because apparently he has been in the business long enough for Baaji to know him as a measly 'gaadi chor' and 'tapori' who shouldn't even dream of becoming a bhao or anything close to what Dutta is. 

As for Kala's instructions to Chaskar, they weren't shown but for sure there is something she has planned on that end too...the reason why it wasn't specified is probably because they wanted to have that last dialogue on Friday, where she asks Suds whom she can trust more with the task, him or Chaskar...it was supposed to be surprising for one, and also give off the vibe that now Dutta has no way out because Kala has pulled out all the stops to ensure that he dies. Plus, it also in a way shows that she doesn't entirely rely on or trusts Suds...maybe that idea will play more of a role later on if there is contention between them.

True. If he came out of nowhere suddenly that'll make D company very suspicious.It was necessary to make himself known but as a petty criminal not as big threat.The reasons they are not taking him too seriously is mentioned in bold. If he is an undercover cop he wouldn't want them too focussed on him. Why would a small timer suddenly be keen on taking over the most powerful biggie in town? The way he is careful not to kill D outright when so many opportunities are presenting themselves.He is more interested in installing himself in D's good books so much so that he only has to make one call & D goes running to meet him albeit thoda "akadke".😆 He wants to be present in all the deals D makes rather like collecting intelligence.Something is on.Or maybe you are right and I'm reading too much into it.😕
I am guessing that Kala's plan is kill Dutta with the bomb and blame it on Chaskar in front of family members to make it seem like a gang war.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I am guessing that Kala's plan is kill Dutta with the bomb and blame it on Chaskar in front of family members to make it seem like a gang war.
yh thts seems to be kala's plan..becos she always has a back up...like in supriya case she planned it all n thn put the blame on naku...bt 2 make sure evry1 suspected naku she in between made situations against her, like wer they tried 2 kill surpiya 1st by putting gas or summut in her room they made sure naku was around the room so tht evn if this time no1 suspects her they wil eventually recall these incidents n make it out as tho naku always wntd surpiya out of D's life!!

i feel the sme is with chaskar... gtin chaskar 2 kill suresh while she easily cud hv dne tht herself...bt she made chaskar do it n  probs has sum proof of him doing it too so tht wen she puts the blame on him for planting a bomb n killin dutta she can shw tht he was the 1 tht killed suresh n wntd 2 put the blame on dutta... its al her plan!

if this isnt the case thn it may wel b tht the bombing incident bk fires n as per article chaskar wnts to kill Dutta n Duji run from chaskar's men n as a result their car falls off the cliff, baji is saved n dutta is considered dead in the crash...mayb this cud happen!!
@Yuvika: I agree..Chaskar seems to be Kala's backup. If Dutta dies in the bomb blast then she would make it appear as if he was a victim of gang war with Chaskar. Thats why she got him to murder Suresh.
If Dutta escapes the bomb attack then Chaskar will be waiting to kill him. Again Chaskar will act on Kala's behest but it will seem like he planned everything. If Dutta escapes both attacks on him then too he will think Chaskar was behind it all and will go after him.
I also think eventually Kala plans to get Chaskar out of the way thru Dutta's praja ie Dutta's people will be angry at Chaskar for killing their Dutta bhau will kill him. Maybe with her brains and Suds doing the dirty work she intends to keep controlling Dutta's empire. Thats why maybe she got Suds installed as Dutta's right hand man.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

The way he is careful not to kill D outright when so many opportunities are presenting themselves.He is more interested in installing himself in D's good books so much so that he only has to make one call & D goes running to meet him albeit thoda "akadke".😆 He wants to be present in all the deals D makes rather like collecting intelligence.Something is on.Or maybe you are right and I'm reading too much into it.😕

@red: They've shown some interesting things that point to him being very clever, so you're right in presuming that there's more to him than meets the eye and I hope this plays into the story somehow...a little unintentional dent would be enough from his side to serve the purpose of the story even if he doesn't expose Kala or make her plans fail completely. 

Originally posted by kshreya2002

I also think eventually Kala plans to get Chaskar out of the way thru Dutta's praja ie Dutta's people will be angry at Chaskar for killing their Dutta bhau will kill him. Maybe with her brains and Suds doing the dirty work she intends to keep controlling Dutta's empire. Thats why maybe she got Suds installed as Dutta's right hand man

Totally agree...that line from Thursday where she says that the kids of Ratnagiri will be the ones to hunt Chaskar down and kill him shows how she does have the idea of setting him up as the public scapegoat close at hand to employ when the need arises.