PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiieeee Everyone....😳😳

Lets Welcome The New Year With Warm Hug...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Funny Happy New Year 2011 Orkut.
So Lets Party Guys...
Heart And Bear Balloon Glitters
Lets Cut The Cake For Celebrating The New Beginning...

Now Guys, Since We have entered into a new year with new hopes and have welcomed it,
I and Priya have made few questions for you all (We Know its sort of grilling you all..but its for fun πŸ˜ƒ)
You all have to answer the questions and its compulsory..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ok, Here they go..

1.What are your resolution for this year and your desires which u want to fulfill this year?(be honest guys)

2.If you were given a chance to take a resolutions for avi, arpi ,bhauji and rv....what would they be and why?

3.If your avi's wife...who is the person in forum whom you will scarifice ur love and get her married to avi?(waiting for it😈)

4.Manjari shld b paired opp whom in this year?reason
a.chirag
b.bhayankar
c.kanoo
d.sarwana
e.pehelwaan
(think 10 times before selecting pehalwaan😑 - its msg by priyaπŸ˜›)

5.a.Which changes u want in Avdhesh Singh Thakur this year?
b. Suggest 2 ways by which Simple can improve Rai trio -Papa Rai ,Jaggu and Chirag

Enjoy Answering....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I Hope you all will enjoy...

Once Again..
Orkut Happy New Year 2011.    

One More thing...So sorry we couldnt post this Yesterday

[Combined Efforts by me and Priya]

Hope you will like it...

Thank You.....
[If u like press 'like' buttonπŸ˜ƒ]
Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
prashu thanks for everything..........you are a sweet heart.....😳
Happy New Year 2011 Scraps.

Answers

1.My resolutions are to wake up in the morning before 8.......
my desire that i am fulfill this year is to pass in all subjects and good marks in toefl and gmat

my resolution for
a.Avi: Please stop believing my aunty.....nop emoticon

b.Arpi: Kill my aunty for sending you to jail.....

c.Bhauji: Please marry Panditji not Rv......

d.Rv: Stop dreaming to become King of Lallanpur.....(our king of lallanpur and heart is Avi and no one replace him)

3.Anyways i don't mind to giving Avi to anyone because i have Pehalwaanji but one person has to be mention compulsory than that will be Prashu

Prashu πŸ€— congo shongo dear....πŸ₯³

PS Pehalwaanji i am always yours

4.obviously to kanoo who elseπŸ˜‰
(meri jaani dushmaan and sweet heart swathi......how are you feeling now? its too bad to share your husband with anyone rightdevil evil smiley msn emoticon)

a.can you shave pleasepainted emoticon
b.its waste of suggesting anything to them......kutte ke dhum kabhi seedi nahi hothi...toh yeh abhi haisi rahenge....

prashu 

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
cupidstrike23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guyzzzz..wish u very happy new year..
im sry im very late 4 dis as was at cousins place..
@prashu nd priya..nice post..
i'll answer dem 2mrw..
@priya..:😑😑😑
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
1.What are your resolution for this year and your desires which u want to fulfill this year?(be honest guys)
My new years resolution this year is to get better grades. My marks are the most important thing to me because I greatly value education. I want GKD to become more popular and to last for more than one year. I don't know what I will do if it ends:(  Another desire would be to get into a good university. Also, I should gain more patience and reduce my temper. I can get angry really easily and my mother says that a girl must always be calm and patient.

2.If you were given a chance to take a resolutions for avi, arpi ,bhauji and rv....what would they be and why?

Avi should stop listening to Bhauji and should listen to Arpi instead because Bhauji is selfish and she never gives him good advices.

Arpi should become more courageous because I know she is going to face much more tougher situations in her future. She should also realize Bhauji's true intentions and not believe her every word.

Bhauji should let Avita live peacefully and find some other man (she has two men in waiting; Panditji and RV). Bhauji knows that Avi will never accept her desires, so she should accept whatever she gets.

RV should not harm Arpi or Avi because Avi is going to come after him or even one of us will hunt him down. Avita has enough enemies, they don't need anymore.

3.If your avi's wife...who is the person in forum whom you will scarifice ur love and get her married to avi?(waiting for it😈)
This is a tough choice but I'm going to say that I'll will sacrifice my love for Avi and ask Shwetha Didi to be his wife because I know she will take better care of him and give all of her unconditional affection and love to him. I know Avi will be happy will my didi, and his happiness is my happiness even if I'm not with him. If you love someone, you will be willing to sacrifice your own love for just their happiness. This is what true love is, you don't have to live or be with someone to love them; you simply have to think of their well being.

b.bhayankar
I find him very cute after Kanoo but he is already taken and Pehelwaan is Priya's man. I just like his personality and I prefer Manjari to be paired with a good heart goon than Chiraj (he's just another Rai man and isn't he too young for Manjari). Also, Manjari can always be with Arpi because bhayankar is with Avi, so its a win-win situation.

Its hard to say which changes I want to see in Avi because I love everything about him. He should make wiser decisions and not trust Bhauji. Avi should maintain his temper and not always use violence. And he should definitely break that stupid pratigya .

b. Suggest 2 ways by which Simple can improve Rai trio -Papa Rai ,Jaggu and Chirag
Simple should rule the Rai household (but appreciate Mama Rai). She should boss all the Rai men and make Jagat follow her every word. It would be contrary to how Arpi and Avi live because they both believe in equality. Simple can improve the Rai trio by teaching them how to give respect to others and appreciate what is done for them (particularly by Mama Rai).
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly speaking I don't make an resolutions because I always break it So no resolutions but of course I have a desire to fulfill and that would be to finish Masters with a good Thesis Research and start PhD....πŸ‘πŸΌ Plus that GKD should get highest TRP across all the channelsπŸ˜ƒ

Hmm...first of all I will request them not to be like me and break it but to remember it (hehehe)
For Avi:- Now that I am old enough so I will question Bahuji back if I think there could be an another aspect of thinking and I will stop nodding my head like a Tanjur Doll for everything that she says
For Arpi:-Try to find out Bahuji's true face which suddenly has taken back seat as Arpi did feel that bahuji has many faces so please start investigating!!!
For Bahuji:-Stop plotting and start planning your future in Jail because the secrets are yet to come out!!!
For RV:- Taking transfer back to the place he came from so that atleast we will see the positive side again in you...I am hating this negative RV😑

OMG!!!! I cannot answer this because its a tough choice to make...But But But now that Sidda has sacrificed her love for Avi and given it to me with such faith in me then I will not give Avi to anyone else but keep up my word with Sidda and I promise Avi will be my Aankoon Ka Tara....Love you Sidda!!!! you are such a sweet heart...

a.chirag
b.bhayankar
c.kanoo
d.sarwana
e.pehelwaan
(think 10 times before selecting pehalwaan😑 - its msg by priyaπŸ˜›)

Manjari and Chirag
Right from first episode Chirag is always charged up when he sees manjari plus latest in Jagat Bhaiya's marriage dancing together!!! Wah Wah!!!

FORGET thats stupid Partigya of yours!!!! please!!!!
Actually I think she is smarter enough. But I want her to show the trio Women Power!!!! Make them listen to Mummy Rai plus they should be given the tag of Buffalo Bhoodi especially Papa Rai!!
Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love you to Shwetha. I know I can find another love someday, so Avi can definitely be yours though I still love him.
shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

I love you to Shwetha. I know I can find another love someday, so Avi can definitely be yours though I still love him.

hahhahah yeah...Actually, Avi is just an inspiration for all the singles to mingle and find their right in the new future...I remember when the show started they would ask if you have a boyfriend like Avdesh who protects you!!!! And they also gave away Hiffazat Powder on the roads of Mumbai!!!! So we would find our Avi in real life when the time approaches!!!! Right, what say??

shwetha85 thumbnail
Thank you Prash and Priya for such a nice and sweet thread!!!! Just enjoyed answering each and every question!!!! Great way to start the new year on the forum...YAY!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Thank you Prash and Priya for such a nice and sweet thread!!!! Just enjoyed answering each and every question!!!! Great way to start the new year on the forum...YAY!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We are glad you like it........
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
sidda and swetha thanks.....