Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
@Divz...Bye Yaar...see u later :( Hug

@Swancy....NOOO TELLLLLLLLLL ME!And wait am elder thn uROFL
Rinki is a DISHOOMBACensored

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Sabz...Me Swancy Maham Maria is here n u also and Riya will be right bck!

Swancy PM Nori:@

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariasrk

mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Awww maham thanks god u rmr me..love u for this.........anyways i have a suggestion can u plz make so SRK AVI if u dont mind plzz??

meray say koi baat hi nahi karta
how mean

star_fan

.JustaDream IF-Stunnerz
.JustaDream
.JustaDream

Helloooooooooooooo!!Hug

mariasrk

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

HawwShocked only once u cme OL at this time...whts gr8 abt thtStern Smile
nope i dnt remmber the times u used to b here at this timeROFL

ARGH.. Shut your mouth before I will kill you.
iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Originally posted by bary

Originally posted by -Steffz-

Oh no problem, read it when you get time :D
Oh I enjoyed the forum in 2008-2009, it was ok until 2010 actually, I've never had fun on any other forum as much, awesome ROFL
@Red: did you just mean me? if yes, oh dear! I'm hardly known, honestly LOL
and if no, oh well! My mistake EmbarrassedLOL

ah Mystic, yes! she's one of my besties around this place, we had fun, both of us and another pack of friends as well, I could laugh my head off even now, if I reminisce LOL

Thank you for enjoying my fic, :)
and oh no, you're no stalker, there is vast difference between a stalker and a silent member isn't it? ;) I was a silent member for about 6 months before joining IFLOL

Ok I was continue blue...
But I dunno if people follow my posts,... way back in 09, yes, a bit, that time everyone was so friendly in the DMG forum LOL

i am actually inactive for year coz i was sent to hostel but 2008 n 2009 start,i surely enjoyed that time coz to know the ppl love KaSh still make me happy to join the forum,i came back in may 2010,completely stunned by the process of forum,fights are there in 2008 but never disgraced this level -----> Oh yeah tell me about it, another nasty forum was JDJ during season 3 Sleepy
well stalking u proves u are famous,doesnt it?LOL -----> Urm, sure, if that assumption is what brings you to a conclusion Embarrassed
well finally now every one is left to their own piece ---> Yeah, you meant peace LOL
i always want to ask this about ur fic pic,i mean u kept some thing like harry potter ones as ur ff starting one and why is that? -----> Oh the stag patronus? soul looking type... it pictured conscience... actually it just meant that if your conscience always guides you to the right thing, and the moment you decide to not pay heed to it, then nothing is possibly right... you know, get the basic idea atleast? erm.. and your conscience never turns off, you just have to listen, quietly..

yeah well i knw a member u chat a lot,i always see three of u ppl chat with TJ,i mean i remember u and mystic but other some thing with "n"starting,i forgot the name or did she change the id
i am silent one after joining the forumLOL The N one is Nisha LOL You're right... :D

mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Hey Norrieeeee HugHugHug
.JustaDream IF-Stunnerz
.JustaDream
.JustaDream

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

Swancy PM Nori:@

Watt i did Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index