Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaShHeaven: Dil se, andar se! (Page 133)

KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Zahra! hw r u?

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Maham, Sana and TQ...how r uz?

@TQ:not well yaar
KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Maham n Sana hv left..

aww wats up? ill? ..oh n i'v written sumfin u wanna read it?
Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
@TQ:yh yaar really ill anyways yh show me wht u wrote is it on KaSh or ArSh?
KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
aww get well soon.. it's KaSh.. here it is..

"So do you accept?" Karan looked in to Shilpa's eyes...giving her the challenging look...somthing Shilpa could not back away from.. "Done" was all she said.. they both grabbed a trolly for themself...they were both looking ahead.. standing next to eachother... Karan turned to her.. "why dont you just accept defeat.you know i'm going to win..why waste you energy?" .. Shilpa gave him a stern look.. and replied "you wish" .. "whatever you say honey.. on 3..1,2,3 GO!" Karan yelled.. they both started running with the trolly.. at first Shilpa was ahead..but that was short lived and Karan got ahead.. and unfortunately for her he won.. "haha yes! i won.." Karan did his liltlle victory dance.. and all Shilpa could do was give an irritated look.. but he didnt stop celebrating his win.. he grabbed Shilpa n gave her a peck.. but she pushed him away.. "Karan..seriously..people are watching.." .."toh kya hua?" ... "argh" Shilpa said in frustration.. Karan got in to the trolly.. "go on then push it.." .."fine" she said uinder her breath... she started pushing the trolly.. "omg Karan your so heavey.. you need to go on a diet.. " Shilpa said struggleing to push the trolly he was sitting in..while grabbing things from the shelves.. "i'm not heavy..your just weak.." he said with a grin on his face.. Shilpa just gave up on him.. though Karan wasn't facing her.. he knew what look she had on her face..all of a sudden he yell out "Stop!"... "what now?" .. Karan jumped out of the trolly.. picked Shilpa up in his arms.. and placed her in the trolly.. She had a huge smile on her face.. he gae her a kiss on her cheeks.. "happy?" .. she simply nodded nad said..."i love you.." .. "I love you too.." came Karan's reply...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xiahtic-5

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
@TQ:aww so cute amazing yaar u knw wht u should open a topic and put all ur thoughts on there u r awesome writer so put it in one topic and keep updating it
KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
shud i? i'm lazy.. plus i aint a good writer.. n i dnt write much..lol..
but thnk u :)
Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
@TQ:u write on heaven everyday on KaSh and shut up u really are great writer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index