Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Love In 10 Days| AR - FF| Upd.Pg. 129 | (Page 90)

GuDiYa... Goldie
GuDiYa...
GuDiYa...

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
niceee

KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
nice part!

poor armaan! glad dat he is released!

cont soon

thnx 4 pm
ar-n-only-ar IF-Stunnerz
ar-n-only-ar
ar-n-only-ar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
part was awsum

thanks 4 d pm n do pm me next tym also...

Edited by ar-n-only-ar - 16 May 2011 at 8:25am
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
i am waiting for your update.
ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

SmileGuys I will most probably upd by tom !!

Edited by ksgforever10 - 18 May 2011 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VaaniBhandari

ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

The time passed just like a water drop falls from a height in less than a second.They all were having fun after such a long time, they all were missing armaan like hell when he was behind the bars, especially riddhima, of course.It had been 1 whole hour the'v spent together at rahul's house.

Anji yawned, when atul saw so, he spoke up...

"guys, Its too late, I think we all should leave now !!"

He said but rahul was in no mood to put a full stop to their unrealistic fun.

"no guys please, why don't you guys just stay here for the night???"

As soon as rahul said about the idea, everbody got excited and said a YES.They all chose their rooms, as there were only 3 rooms in the house, rahul and atul together in 1 room,in the 2nd one there were anji and muskaan, and fortunately it was armaan and riddhima together in the 3rd room.

"okkk guysss...so these are our rooms"Anjali finished up her speech as she told them about who is gonna sleep in which room.Riddhima had a nervous look as she had to be with armaan whole night, together and alone in a single room.But she was cool with it, but somewhere she was not.Armaan noticed her uneasy expression and spoke up...

"uhhh guys,I guess I'll sleep in the living room, I'll be more comfortable out there so..."

But his try resulted in a big failure.

"no you can't, raat ko waha pe it is very cold armaan, you have to be in the room bro !"

He nodded a yes.Somewhere around when armaan said about sleeping in the living room, riddhima was hurt, she thought that armaan must be not comfortable with her anymore, but still as a constant sacrificer of her feelings, she hid what she felt quite easily.

"Ohkk, so good night guys !See you tommorow morning !"

They all bid a bye to each other and went into their respective rooms.Armaan and riddhima also went to their room.

AR entered the room.And riddhima wanted to speak what she felt so she did.

"Armaan..."

He looked at her.

"hmm !!"

"wohh tum..are you comfortable???"

"what???" He couldn't understand what she wanted to say.

"Matlab I mean...uh..I.."

She couldn't make out in her own words, but he understood what she was trying to say.

"Riddhima..I love you, and I just said so cz I thought you must be feeling uneasy, it's just that !"

His words bought a slight smile on her face.She felt like a heavy stone vanished from her soul, she felt releif.

Armaan changed into his night clothes, which were half pants and his vest.Riddhim changed into cute shorts and a loose T-shirt.Riddhima was in the washroom, and armaan was sitting near the window, with curtains flowing near him, his eyes searched for the answer in the sky, he was fed up with his fate, and wanted to question that why is god playing such a cruel and enbeatable game with him, what has he done?Has he hurted someone?Has he killed someone?Has he been rude or cruel with someone?No.Then why such difficult obstacles?He was injured emotionally, bad, very bad.

But still knowing the fact that he'll be with his friends for the next two days bought a smile to his face, he felt a sort of excitement in his heart.Meanwhile riddhima came out of the washroom, and saw the philosophical armaan staring at the stars near the window.She came near him, and as armaan's back was facing the room, she went to him and hugged him at an instant, he reacted but later calmed down.Even she started staring the stars, they both were staring the stars but, indirectly their eyes were having an eye-contact.She could feel what he was feeling at that single point of time.She knew he was still a bit feeling low about his fate's game.

"armaan?"

"hmm"He reacted.

"tum..tum...theek to ho na??"

"aisa sawal kis lie?"

"nahi woh bas...aese hi !"

She tried to turn him around, he was turning, but in between...

"ouchhh"He said.

"kya hua???"She reacted instantly.

"k..k...kkkuch nahi..aaah"He moaned again.

"armaan..armaaan..tum apni shirt utaaro !!"

"whattt?"He shouted.

"armaan"She glared at him with her deadly smokey eyes.

He took it off and riddhima saw some marks on his abs and back, they were the marks of the hard iron rod with which the policemen hit him.She started sobbing a bit.

"armaan...un...unhone tumhe !"

"nai..nai riddhima..ye...chodo..give me my shirt back !"

"armaan..tum.."

Armaan knew that she felt THE PAIN in her heart, she felt a bit pity on armaan, even she at that time questioned to god that why is fate so cruel to him.Is he a bad human being?No.Then why such cruelty?Why?Armaan knew that because of her riddhima had also started to feel weak, he needed to do something to make her feel better at that point of time.

He went near her and cupped her face, with the help of his thumbs he wiped off her tears and touched his lips with hers.As soul meets soul at lover's lips.It was a soft one, by doing that she felt safe, it worked for him of course and for her as well, he actually needed her badly, he was dying for this taste from more than hundred hours, afer 10 seconds they parted, and he joined their heads.

"please...please don't cry riddhima..pllease"He whispered.

She looked into his eyes, and could feel the trust right away in her heart, she nodded, armaan bit his lower lip and licked the lip-gloss that came on his face by kissing her, and then he winked at her.This made riddhima giggle, and a feel of releif in armaan's heart.

"chalo...chodo...mai dawa laati hoo.."

When she was about to go, armaan held her dupatta, she turned around and saw a cute puppy dog face, he kissed her dupatta to make her blush, and she did.When she went out, armaan's smile changed into a tear-like face and he whipered to himself.

"I will let you feel the love for you that I have in my heart...But I will never let you feel the pain that I have ridddhima...never...ever."

With this a tear escaped from his eyes, and he wiped it off.

She came in after few minutes, and by that time armaan was all ready to fake up the whole thing, but somewhere around he felt safe with her in that room, he was happy, but the pain he was going thr' because of the injuries on his body, only he knew that.

"armaan, Idhar ao !"She called him at the bed as she sat beside it.

"wahhh riddhima, I never knew that tumhaara first move itna direct hota hai??"He joked.

"huhhh !! Cheappp !"She passed a saracstic smile.

"huh"Even he passed a sarcastic attitude stuff.

Then he came near her and lied down on one side of the bed, riddhima was sitting beside him.She asked him to turn around so that she could apply some medicine on his injuries.He turned around and she startd applying the medicines.After this whole medicine session, riddhima hands turned out with some bad dirt, a bit of blood, and some injury stuff, it was like yuks !!!But it was hardly bothering her.She wined up everything and turned around to go, just when armaan caught up with her dupatta and she turned around.

He whispered with teary eyes..."Thankyou"

Edited by ksgforever10 - 19 May 2011 at 3:59am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptaammy_amna-Aahana-rtarVaaniBhandariaar123anjali_34adorableaishanIhArIkAbsk1Diyanniki4lifeGloriosaaArmu4evakrazy4kashsisgeopunamluvshilpaakshadiceprincess101ksg_ritikaprincessrashidaAmoon.88swamii92Altairaksg_farhanqt4everdivi1octaraja1234shaaz_91dimpledsmilefri42911KaJen_addiction29priyashonadesiredesirRozy77gupta.aditi20Jenniferfanammy_ka_ashuMojo.Hellotomylifevidu87unknown.hazra66prachi06mrs-srHydroxyGroupAR_EternalLove-Prithi-debby_11janu1610meow23zhasan2ARKJ_4EVER-RabiaKSGKaJen--Veritaserum-AMMY12Preeti_ar_kjpurpleekajenianmijanurKYPH-AKEthereal-Pathshininggal2008jiyaa_manumeha_rajatcant.be.assed.felicitysmoak.sweetdesire-Spirited--Swetha-

ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Hey guys !!

Thnakyou for the previous appreciation given by you all, they all are really very very meaningfull to me !Thnaksss a lot guys !
Well I came to know that KANIC broke up !CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Damn sad !
But still...Here is the next part do tell me how is it and please do comment and critisize !

Xoxo

Edited by ksgforever10 - 19 May 2011 at 4:01am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

VaaniBhandaridivi1octshaaz_91fri42911shonadesire-Prithi-ARKJ_4EVERdazzling_armaanmrs-sr-RabiaKSGKaJen-anumeha_rajatKYPH-AK-Swetha-

Mojo. IF-Dazzler
Mojo.
Mojo.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
*RES
*edited*
gr8 update sam i loveddd it it was really nice too good
And the way you write you noe i luv it it was tooo gggoooddd
Dude i must say you improved lIke woahhh...too good man
Really awesome fabbb faaabbb and AR moment
Was kuperrr cuteee <3 loved it like nythn n hahahahhahahahaha
When armaan said ki u will b d first one to make the move was sllooo funny